Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Snoopy (snoopy77), May 06, 2013 - 11:06 pm</font>
i also pray at Erawan temple Bangkok last dec, to pray for a baby, but fail in Mar FET.... is this bcos not sincere enough? i also always pray at bugis guan yin temple....
i will hav FET again in jun, really hope will success..... btw, how can i know whether i hav 孩子命?
你有心拜四面佛很好。诚意与否,是当时祈福的内心心态。

有去四马路观音堂也很好!这段期间可以常常去拜。

Suggestion (optional)
向神明/菩萨求子时,可以发愿(认为夫妇/你可以做得到的)。

夫妇立愿(“赌注”)可以大,倘若有孩子之后,要准受承诺。还有,得连续抛出三个胜杯。

8376028.jpg

究竟该怎么立愿、怎么求呢?
比如
双手合十,可照着以下念白(作为参考)

信女(姓名),生于X年X月X日,家住XXX,虔心跪在准提菩萨(观音十八手)、达摩祖师、华佗仙师座下,忏悔不知犯过愚拙错事,愿众菩萨佛祖宽宏原谅(诚心磕头三次)。今日特向众仙、菩萨、佛祖恳求求子一事。(诚心磕头三次)

夫妇俩(丈夫姓名YYY、妻子姓名XXX)求子心切,一直盼望生儿育女。今年阳历三月X日,信女‘冷冻胚胎移植’手术失败,心情(怎么样... ...有什么心事可以倾诉)。今年阳历六月X日将接受另一次‘冷冻胚胎移植’手术。因事态告急,真心恳请准提菩萨、达摩祖师华佗仙师开恩,并祈求与我夫妇俩有缘众仙菩萨扶持帮忙,愿这次的‘冷冻胚胎移植’手术一帆风顺以及成功怀孕。

若腹中喜得佳音,夫妇定当磕头答谢。

果真众仙、菩萨、佛祖赏赐一胎,圆梦得子之缘,
夫妇两人初一、十五绝不沾荤腥、清口如素。众仙、菩萨、佛祖肯接受此还愿方式,请显现三个胜杯。(抛杯;若抛不出三个胜杯,加重再重求)

果真众仙、菩萨、佛祖赏赐一胎,圆梦得子之缘,
夫妇两人初一、十五不沾荤腥、清口如素。一家大小初一、十五风雨不改,定来磕头致谢。众仙、菩萨、佛祖肯接受此还愿方式,请显现三个胜杯。(抛杯;若抛不出三个胜杯,加重再重求)

果真众仙、菩萨、佛祖赏赐一胎,圆梦得子之缘,
夫妇两人初一、十五不沾荤腥、清口如素。一家大小初一、十五风雨不改,定来磕头致谢。慷慨财施捐赠贫困家庭。众仙、菩萨、佛祖肯接受此还愿方式,请显现三个胜杯。(抛杯;若抛出三个胜杯,即可结束)

1. 中文不会讲英文。
2. 认真不要笑。
3. 想清楚要怎么立愿。到时候真的实现了,要去还愿。No excuse.

你的情况是期望FET procedure顺利,并且希望成功怀孕生子,那么就无需求签请示。在迫不得已的情况下,才采取求签方式请示神明/仙佛菩萨。

Tips
在还没进行FET之前,向祖先祈求(丈夫以及妻子的祖先都拜)。若不懂,请向家中的长辈协助。
1. 限于家中的神祖排位。
2. 祖先安置在骨灰塔或坟地不便去。

The entire FET is time consuming and costly,自己要懂得如何调养,注意健康和饮食。请求神明祖先固然重要,还是得过如常生活的。

至于,有没有孩子的命,无需理会。I encourage you to look forward to the month of June. Go exercise, watch movie, shopping, celebrate mother's day with MIL or your mum and also, less computer usage less radiation.
happy.gif

Last edited:

sunbelle (sunbelle), May 07, 2013 - 5:11 am
I have two miscarriages before having a baby successfully last year. But like what you say, after Zhao du, u feel much better. I only pay for one year Zhao du. Now intending to try for second one by found cyst to be the hurdle. yeah question is whether do we need the Zhao du service every year huh? Or we jus need to do one time.
To answer your question, if it is for purpose of miscarriages,

1. 看自己的经济能力。
2. 你觉得知否心安理得?

超度没有规定不可以多做,或者,只需要做一次。最重要的心,超度后放下流产的心,让身心取得平衡,过着如常生活。完全不值得再去想或者挂念到底婴灵是否有安息。除非是流产儿托梦要求,不然,不该有任何余念。

若自己为此依然七上八下,不放心的话,还是可以再作超度。

又或者是,严重到寝室难安,不寻常的话,不妨考虑超度。一年一、两次办超度法会(清明节、中元节),花费钱并不多。除非,选择的是first class 牌位。不然,economic class 的超度一般不会超过五十元。Business class 会比economic class价格贵上一倍。
happy.gif
除此之外,罕见大型的水、陆、空法会也可以报名(但不在农历七月)。

我们很多时候不是故意要作错事,自己做错了也不知道。好比方说,我在跑步无意踩到死老鼠。猛踩下去的当儿,血水爆喷,苍蝇乱飞。在死去老鼠眼里,才不管踩它的人是不是故意。无形中,这账也算给我了。

An example, a careless driver forgotten to slot cash-card in the vehicle IU and driven through the ERP gantry. How to covince LTA to waive-off summon?

超度的对象可以是自身无形债主,减少自己的罪,把自己的错减到最低。当然,也得时时刻刻自我反省不要再犯错。

Last edited:
sunbelle (sunbelle), May 07, 2013 - 5:28 am
Jus to consult you further is that zhu Sheng niang niang also located in Joo Chiat Guang yin Miao at trembling road right ?
click-> 如切观音堂内有注生娘娘。

主神是准提菩萨。

Last edited:
dreamer (mybabydream), May 07, 2013 - 9:01 am
and if i want to know whether i would ever have a boy in my life or not, i can ask professional to calculate couple's (八字)? am i right?
看看对方会不会。

我个人认为没有必要看自己有没有儿子的命。
happy.gif

dreamer (mybabydream), May 07, 2013 - 8:56 am
and what does 福报 mean?
广义言之,我们目前所居住之生活环境(食、衣、住、行 …等)就是我们的福报,乃是宿世至今生积功累德,辛苦播种所得之成果,由于过去辛勤努力之程度不同,所以造成日后每个人生活环境之千差万别。

浅显而言,福报如同钱财一样能供人们享用,但是对一位自性若迷之人,其身心不知放下,难以轻安,整天都在追求欲望,永远无法满足,福报虽多却总觉得不够用,如同生产之败家子坐吃山空,再多之福报马上即被用尽而落入欲望深渊之痛苦中,所以说「自性若迷,福何可救?」

Last edited:
renewal (renewal), May 07, 2013 - 2:46 pm
.it was also buddha's arrangement back then, that my office near buddha tooth relic temple. I went there to <u>chant dabeizhou</u> daily at lunchtime,throughout my ectopic pregnancy treatment and finally my natural pregnancy at 39.
很好。
smile.gif

Catfitz (catfitz), May 07, 2013 - 1:31 pm
I understand what you are going through. I believe I have been blessed and 积德 does help in having extra blessings.Till today, I <u>印经and 施药 and 放生 regularly to accumulate merits</u> for all of them and not forgetting my daily chanting and dedication of merits. It has helped me in strenghtening me in my faith.
做的很好。继续做。
smile.gif

积德是最棒了,再无第二法门。

甚至家变闹离婚、期望生子、久病缠身等等都可以化解。

要求子除了拜神,作好功课、下苦功来得更加快。

Last edited:
Mrs Ong (pyng), May 07, 2013 - 3:48 pm
I want to share my experience too. My lst child was blessed by Si Ma Lu Guan Yin Niang Niang. I was very lucky as my lst pregnancy was smooth and healthy. Till then, i will always make it a point to visit bugis temple.
你与四马路观音堂众仙、佛、菩萨有缘。

四马路观音堂二楼以上是禁区,不对外开放。不过,似乎二楼以上的正磁力非常震撼。就是不知道,楼上安奉的是什么。对灵异敏感体质的人(极为少数)来说,应该感觉的出。

<u>Another impt note to tell mummies that whatever we pray or promise, we must return our thanks and keep our promise.</u> I have bad experience for not keeping my promise and i regretted strongly. And i also strongly believe in retribution and karma.
很好。
smile.gif

I thought of chanting but duno how to start and btw can share &amp; explain how to 印经,施药 and 放生?
诵经方面,除了《地藏经》要“厚底”还有一小经不建议碰。大致上的经典都适合。不同的经,有不同的妙用。就好像发烧吃pandadol、咳嗽喝止咳药水。

另外,这个念佛机不适合在家里播放。

8376077.jpg

听我朋友说,住他家楼下(三楼)的邻居,一位60岁的阿嫂每天每晚大门敞开播这个念佛机。就在农历七月的一个傍晚,我搭电梯上楼,经过三楼时,viewing through the glass panel, within that 1.5 secs,亲眼目睹好兄弟成群结队统统蹲在阿嫂家门外听“music”。I told my friend's family about this, and they were terrified. Not only that, news spread among 5th floor neighbours. Even Malay family door also closed throughout the Lunar 7th month.

至于‘印经 施药 放生’ - 就由楼上的(Catfitz (catfitz))跟大家分享。

Last edited:
Bbliss (bbliss), May 07, 2013 - 4:27 pm
1) 以佛学角度来看, 人是否犯错一次就罪不可似?
这个字“罪”很广。

佛不会惩罚人,一切皆有因果定夺。

罪也轻重之分。比如,商朝妲己色诱商纣王,害死成千上万百姓和忠臣。最后,商纣王死,妲己的下场不用说了。

Bbliss (bbliss), May 07, 2013 - 4:27 pm
2) 求神拜佛时,许愿时,揪杯第一次是两杯朝下, 第二次才是胜杯。这代表什么意思?
You have asked a good question. See below post.

Last edited:
求签与抛杯
new.gif

先让我解释求签,问得正确是非常灵。只是世人不诚心,有的没的随便乱问。乱求乱问,不要怪神明了。

除了,四马路观音堂和如切观音的‘签筒’以及‘杯’无需过香炉,在其他道教庙宇,‘签筒’以及‘杯’最好能过香炉。若不能则没有关系。

步骤一
把签筒和一对杯放在地上。

双手合十,可照着以下念白(作为参考)
“信女(姓名),生于X年X月X日,家住XXX,虔心跪在准提菩萨(称:观音十八手)、达摩祖师、华佗仙师座下,忏悔不知犯过愚拙错事,愿众菩萨佛祖宽宏原谅(诚心磕头三次)。今日特向众仙佛恳求指示。(诚心磕头三次)”

开始叙说,要问什么。有长故事,不赶时间就慢慢讲。

步骤二
双手轻握签筒,抱在胸前,大约50°。念白(作为参考) “请众仙佛赐信女(姓名)一签,签诗好坏一律接纳。”

1. 摇签筒的时候,膝盖着地,跪直挺胸,眼看佛像(不是看其他人,也不是看地上)。
2. 若同时摇出多签,就不算。把签放回签筒,重新摇过。

注意求问事项:
1. 一个问题,只限一支签。
2. 想清楚再问。Must make sense and logic.

一般求了签,需要抛杯("pao bei" in Hanyu Pinyin)/("buah buay" in Hokkien)。而且,抛杯一定要三个[胜杯]/[圣杯]/[信杯],才算。如果没有三个[胜杯],得重新求过。

Example 1
抽了一支签之后,接着抛杯。
第一次[胜杯]、第二次[胜杯]、第三次[陰杯] 或者 [笑杯]
Remarks: 不算! 把签放回签筒,重新求过。

Example 2
抽了一支签之后,接着抛杯。
第一次[胜杯]、第二次[笑杯] 或者 [陰杯]

Example 3
抽了一支签之后,接着抛杯。
第一次[笑杯] 或者 [陰杯]

Example 4
抽了一支签之后,接着抛杯。
第一次[胜杯]、第二次[胜杯]、第三次[胜杯]
Remarks: 算! 在还没把签放回签筒之前,记住号码。若看不懂号码,拿给负责人。

注意抛杯事项:
1. 在还没抛杯时,口念“信女现得此签(记号),若签属于信女,请赐三个胜杯明示”。</font>
2. 双手轻握,在面前由下往上抛。(无需用力)
3. 杯落到人家的脚、手、背、鞋等等都算!甚至,飞到很远都算。只要一丢就算!
4. 若求到签,次次抛杯得 [笑杯],必须重新求过。问的方式,需要简单化。
5. 自己看书解签,解不来的话,可找有经验解签的。因为签诗有含义,暗藏玄机。

二杯的內切面都向上,称「笑杯」或「阳杯」。See below picture
8376160.jpg

二杯的外表面都向上,称「阴杯」。See below picture
8376161.jpg

一杯內切面一杯外表面向上,称「胜杯」或「圣杯」或「信杯」。See below picture
8376162.jpg

Last edited:
我要去睡了。明天我还得上班。Zzz...

这几天我没啥时间上来forum.
embarrassed.gif
有疑问还是可以post,其他人可以帮忙。

Last edited:
Hi Jolyon,

Thank you so much for your enlightenment. Is so useful after reading what you have written.

If I can find out if my next one is a son...I may try to comceive. Or if I noe I dun hv or not so soon..I will give up n not hope for one. I Juz wan to find a closure as I hv been bothered by it...

Hi Jolyon,

Thanks for giving answers to our problems!

I have a question here. When my dad was critically ill in 2011, during the 7th lunar month, he had a few nights of related dreams. He would hear the sound of chanting in the background in his dream. He met a boy (looked about 7-8 years old) who called him 'grandpa'. On the first and second night, my dad told him that they belong to two different worlds and not to call him that and even brought him to chant in his dream.The boy could actually chant!

On the third night, my dad dreamt of the boy again and this time, the boy brought along a few friends and asked my dad to buy a few things for him. He claimed that he was hungry and was dressed in rags. He asked for toys, biscuits, soft drinks, fruits, clothes and shoes. He wanted my dad to offer these things in prayers to him. My dad even brought him to a 法会 and asked helped them fend off some 'bigger spirits' in his dream so that they could have the food offered there.

The next day, my parents went and bought the stuff and did the prayers, burned the clothes,shoes etc. The boy never appeared again.
My dad passed away about two months later.

My questions are:
1)I do not think it was only a dream as my father whose mandarin was very bad could acutally ask me what is 饮料。This phrase was never in his vocabulary. The boy actually said this phrase to my dad. I was wondering if this boy could be the spirit of the baby I miscarried in 2003 Feb (I went on to conceive my no. 1 in 2003 June).

2) I do 超度for him since I miscarried that year faithfully every year and 回向to him regularly whenever I accumulate merits. Why is he still around?

3) My mother did a 水陆法会 in 2012 in China for all the ancestors including him. How would I know if he is still around?

Thanks!!!

hi jolyon, thx so much for the infor....
now really pray hard everyday...

btw,what do u think about 抄经? i bought from 佛光山...&amp; i heard from some ppl after finish must return to temple to burn it....
thx in advance...

We, at one of the years started to know into buddhism was earnestly listen to dizhangwangpusha chant at home. That year,we experienced door bell chimed everyday. My mum when at home,seems to have illusion or not sure,true sightings of beings,web three-feet passing by our altar table, black shadow, sounds,etc,..that year,my health was not good (fibroids removal,then ectopic pregnancy)...now, i stop learning to chant dizhangwangpusha at home, are you able to explain was it our self-created fear or was there something? Can we actually chant dizhangwangpusha at home daily?

补充 抛杯
new.gif

在民俗信仰 - ‘抛杯’,抛一次不代表做法不正确。

对神明有信心信念的,求了签再抛一次杯是可以的,但必须是胜杯。若无胜杯,重新求过。

在还没抛杯时,口/心念“...现求得此签(几号签),若签属于信女,请赐一个胜杯”。总的来说,诚心最重要。

补充 杯的意思

8387509.gif
圣杯(一凸、一平)肯定、赞同、可以、好、对的
8387510.gif
笑杯(平、平)笑笑、不知如何回答、信徒讲述不清,无法回答、信徒已有答案何必再问、此方法可以,可是仍有更好的答案)

8387511.gif
阴杯(凸、凸)否定、不赞同、不可以、不好、不对的

补充 求签须知
new.gif

一个问题,一支签。切记!​

A given senerio below:
一对新婚夫妇要申请B.T.O.政府组屋在榜儿区,也想拿到房子之后才生孩子。那么,新婚夫妇该如何祈求神明旨意呢?以下有几个例子参考。

Example 1
... ...仙佛菩萨慈悲,我们夫妇要申请榜儿区B.T.O.政府组屋不知道会不会成功,也很想拿到房子才生孩子,不知道是否会顺利吗?请仙佛菩萨赐签给于指示。
<font color="#FF3333">[不成立]</font> 句子模糊,同时问了两个问题。

Example 2
... ...仙佛菩萨慈悲,我们夫妇要申请榜儿区B.T.O.政府组屋应该会成功,也很想拿到房子才生,不知道这样行吗?请仙佛菩萨赐签给于指示。
<font color="#FF3333">[不成立]</font> 自己猜测会成功拿到B.T.O.政府组屋,然后才会生。何必要多此一举求问?

Example 3
... ...仙佛菩萨慈悲,我们夫妇要申请榜儿区B.T.O.政府组屋,不知道可不可以申请?请仙佛菩萨赐签给于指示。
[不成立] Does not make sense. 若能符合HDB条件,为什么不可以申请?夫妇已经决定要申请榜儿区B.T.O.政府组屋又何必多问呢?有机会申请,尽管去作,把握时间。

Example 4
... ...仙佛菩萨慈悲,我们夫妇将申请榜儿区B.T.O.政府组屋,可否拿到房子才计划生育?请仙佛菩萨赐签给于指示。
[成立] 句子完整。只有一个问题。

Note: 替人代问求签,可以接受,但须知道故事的来龙去脉为妙。不然,对方自己来求是最好的。

Last edited:
Catfitz (catfitz),May 08, 2013 - 10:12 am
When my dad was critically ill in 2011, during the 7th lunar month, he had a few nights of related dreams. He would hear the sound of chanting in the background in his dream. He met a boy (looked about 7-8 years old) who called him 'grandpa'. On the first and second night, my dad told him that they belong to two different worlds and not to call him that and even brought him to chant in his dream.The boy could actually chant!

On the third night, my dad dreamt of the boy again and this time, the boy brought along a few friends and asked my dad to buy a few things for him. He claimed that he was hungry and was dressed in rags. He asked for toys, biscuits, soft drinks, fruits, clothes and shoes. He wanted my dad to offer these things in prayers to him. My dad even brought him to a 法会 and asked helped them fend off some 'bigger spirits' in his dream so that they could have the food offered there.
谢谢分享。我相信你所说的。人要是坚决不信,谜底就无法解开。

(一) 不排除是流产的小孩 - 令尊梦见小孩,正好是女儿在7-8年前流产的经历。
(二) 回光反照 - 人要往生之前,往往有异常幻想或反常的行为举止。
(三) 梦不一定是凶兆 - 何况是梦见小男孩。

The next day, my parents went and bought the stuff and did the prayers, burned the clothes,shoes etc. The boy never appeared again. My dad passed away about two months later.
你的情况容易打发。香烛、元宝、冥纸立即搞定。复杂起来真的很复杂。

冤魂可以是前几世追到今世。追讨的不是香烛、元宝、金银纸、纸扎的Mercedes Benz\iPhone 5\Samsung S4那么简单。没公德,索命抵债。

多数很凶,实在惹不起。好管闲事者,会挨揍欠扁。大大小小的庙都进得去,通行无阻。众神明档不住,也得靠边站。听起来很好笑,不过事实确实如此。欠无形冤债者,若没遇高人指点,十之八九会翘辫子。

令尊元寿已尽,时间到了就走。梦中奇遇小童,想必与令尊有段缘。家人/亲属关系,是与上辈子有关。比如,阿公阿嫲特别疼孙子是有看不到的原因。爸妈不喜欢女婿,也是前世带来的。

最重要的是,事情已经搞定,建议不必再去想了。母亲节要到了,倒不如花时间陪妈妈出去逛逛走走。

'Chinese Lunar 7th month' discussion threads
triangle_right.gif
[1] [2]

2) I do 超度for him since I miscarried that year faithfully every year and 回向to him regularly whenever I accumulate merits. Why is he still around?
Are you referring to your dad or the boy? 有两种可能,一.是依依不舍,因亲人牵肠挂肚。二.公德未足够应到。

自然流产是天意,蓄意流产/人工流产(abortion)是人为造成。自然流产不是妇女想要的,但是归咎无意疏忽导致。即使是自然流产,仍然有必要忏悔。不妨去你常接近的佛寺,向佛菩萨磕头忏悔。述说整个故事,不要隐瞒实话说(何时流产、何时超度)。再来就是恳求佛菩萨赦罪容宽,原因是自己如有过失交由上天决定,往开一面。同时要求诸佛菩萨做主,曾经做过的财施、法施、无畏施、印经、超度、放生回向给谁(想清楚别说错了),并且还会继续布施回向,愿他超脱得安。诚心恳求,诚心磕头。

若家里没有发生状况,多半没事。除非,家里常有异常事情发生(比如:孩子常生病、家人常有意外、夫妇常吵架、连夜恶梦、家人无故发疯等等)。或者,有其他匪夷所思的状况(如:电器机莫名其妙自动开/关、厨房突然着火、突然跳电、晚上客厅有脚步声等等)。

Catfitz (catfitz),May 08, 2013 - 10:12 am</font>
3) My mother did a 水陆法会 in 2012 in China for all the ancestors including <u>him</u>. How would I know if he is still around?
相信你指的就是孩子。其实,你是不再需要挂念着他到底怎么样。把心中的石头放下,慢慢淡化掉。

尤其是相处已久的亲人,更加不可以去想他/她,因为这对往生者百益而无害。不然,家人一直哀嚎哭诉,想念往生者,这将会令魂魄更加要回来寻找亲人,简直是百害无益了。水、陆、法会办得妥当,就该把过去丢到脑后。除非,在你梦中频频出现,或者,更有奇怪又解释不出的事发生。

我非常鼓励人不间断地继续修身/行善积德!阻碍和不如意的事会迎刃而解。遇上不好的事,出乎预料逼得开躲得过。跟上天打赌作好事,胜算率高,有利息赚,超划得来,只是回报似乎慢了些罢。真的有好报吗?100%肯定有。

I have "entertained" lots of hitch-hikers in United States。载过乞丐、疯子、流浪汉,遇过不少奇怪的人。偏僻荒野,或者,鸟不生蛋的地方有人要拦车,我也敢载。只有不顺路就不载。Here was the problem.
talker.gif
My car broke down along county road in the end-fall season. 真的是好死不死,车子偏偏在晚上死火抛锚。
angry.gif
 叫天天不应,叫地地不灵。Pitch darkness and no cellphone signal coverage. I walked miserably for nearly two miles before finding a gas station. Freaking cold with frost bite on ears and mucus dripping. 冷到我“buay-tahan”.

Out of the blue, an ang-moh drove a GMC pick-up truck into gas station, and surprsingly offered me to tow my car to his home garage off ten miles from gas station! At that moment, I was thinking "uu yar boh?" 我真的是求之不得。我没开口问,就主动要帮我拖车。上了他车之后,才说远处看到车子停在路旁,猜测我一定是要求救。更好的事,拖进他车库里,还免费帮我修车!真的是谢谢他都来不及。I never expect someone is kind enough to lend a hand.

至于那些为非作歹/作奸犯科,下场肯定很惨,是时辰未到罢了。当福报消尽债台高筑之时,必将大祸连连。罪恶满贯者,终究要面临家庭四分五裂、妻离子散、一败涂地、生活潦倒、欠债累累、百病缠身、精神崩溃、牢狱之灾、事事不如意等等。

《善不积,不足以成名,惡不积,不足以灭身。》 - 出自易經,孔子係辤。解释:品行不好的人认为,一般的好事对自己来说没有多大益处而不去做,一般的坏事对自己来说没有多大损害而不去改正。所以坏事多了而无法回避责任,罪恶大了也无法得到宽恕。

Last edited:
Snoopy (snoopy77),May 08, 2013 - 11:02 pm
now really pray hard everyday.
很好。
smile.gif

btw,what do u think about 抄经? i bought from 佛光山...i heard from some ppl after finish must return to temple to burn it.... thx in advance...
‘Brought’ or ‘bought’? 经书一向来是免费的。

这个人叫/介绍你“抄经”有智慧。多数会鼓励“抄经”,只有极少部份的不提倡,反倒是极大鼓励诵念的方式来修持、回向。道教(‘扶乩’‘乩童’)就肯定不接受。但只有一小撮修持无极太上道祖法门(新加坡非常稀少)相当相信回向,而抄经回向是其中之一。

在许多佛经中都有提到:「书写经典有无量无边的功德。」可是,我们要知道,书写经典为什么有那么大的功德呢? 那是因为以前印刷术不发达,要流通佛经一定要以人工去书写才行,而流通佛经的目的,是要让有心学佛的佛子们能够常常读诵受持佛经,然后再进一步深入的去体悟与实践佛陀讲的真理。

抄经利益特多,这里就不写了。

在写经时要集中精神,一笔一画心里时时想着‘阿弥陀佛’四个字。戴耳机,边讲话,边吃东西,是不行的。佛陀说“制心一处,无事不办”,能够专心,好好去做一件事情,就能够把这件事情完成。不要一心两用,或是一心好多用,做到最后可能都没有一件完成。要集中精神,就是写经最重要的目标。

妇女想要怀孕,尽管抄写药师琉璃光如来本愿功德经

可抄经前许愿,许愿(期望什么),抄完才回向。Housewife/homemaker 在家,好好地利用时间。要抄几本/几遍随心。3天内抄完1本、30天抄10本,1年内超过100本哦!到任何庙并且恳求诸位佛菩萨作证,发誓立愿诵念此经回向给有缘的孩子快来报到。每天念1遍, 30天念30遍!我就不相信,365天以内,会忙到不能完成300遍。搞不好诵近299遍,感应药师佛来摸肚子。

btw,what do u think about 抄经? i bought from 佛光山...; i heard from some ppl after finish must return to temple to burn it....
建议将抄写完妥善收藏起来为佳。抄完之后,用plastics sheet/bag包美,放在神台/佛桌也可以。在寺院里,法师们会把写过经文、字句之纸张,集中起来处理(不能确定是否焚化),然而这处理定有其仪轨,所以不宜自己焚烧。至于,我所写抄的经,没拿去焚化。

Last edited:
Isabelle (singhomer),May 09, 2013 - 5:01 pm
1) can we bring back the food &amp; fruits offering meant for ancestors/ deities after praying ?
放心食用。
happy.gif

Isabelle (singhomer),May 09, 2013 - 5:01 pm
2) can anyone place a Di Zhang Wang statue home and pray? What is the power of this deity ?
In the younger generation of Singaporeans, 家庭没设神位相当普遍了。年轻夫妇新居有摆神台是非常难得了。

家中供奉仙佛菩萨像,除了保平安之外,主要的目的是时时刻刻警惕自己,效法佛菩萨行的道,运用在社会和接触的人。在家里常看到佛菩萨像,无形中记得五戒(不杀生,不偷盗,不邪淫,不妄语,不饮酒),改掉三毒(贪、嗔、痴)。

六祖慧能、目犍连尊者(释迦摩尼弟子“神通第一”)皆是地藏王菩萨转世。佛教的《孟兰节》(农历七月)是与目连救母的故事有关。目连神通第一,下地狱始终救不了他母亲。这片孝心故事,警惕世人要好好孝顺在世的双亲。

家里供奉地藏王菩萨利益多。除了效法地藏古佛的孝道,也要学习五戒,去掉心中的三毒。没有人是做得到百分百,没有学到50%, 最起码也要做到25%. 哪怕是5%已经了不起了。

家有中供奉地藏王菩萨,却故意把父母送进老人院或不孝,我到想知道菩萨会不会光顾这户家庭。

Last edited:
renewal (renewal), May 09, 2013 - 9:52 pm
We, at one of the years started to know into buddhism was earnestly listen to dizhangwangpusha chant at home. That year,we experienced door bell chimed everyday. My mum when at home,seems to have illusion or not sure,true sightings of beings,web three-feet passing by our altar table, black shadow, sounds,etc,..that year,my health was not good (fibroids removal,then ectopic pregnancy)...
看似不速之客。用不着等到农历七月,不请自来的很普遍。

“好兄弟”正好路过你家,有地方歇脚,每天能听经对他有什么不好。有得遮风挡雨,食物茶水供应,不死赖着不走才怪。

Isabelle (singhomer),May 09, 2013 - 9:52 pm
now, i stop learning to chant dizhangwangpusha at home, are you able to explain was it our self-created fear or was there something?
佛教的千经万典很多,为何不选择其他经?

有很多时候,可以归纳为心理作用。无鬼神论者,不用浪费唇舌。讲太多人家不只不信,还以为说者是神经错乱。

我身亲身经历的灵异数之不尽,故事多得没有办法去记。神、鬼、精是有存在这个空间,无法去证明。懂得/明白的人,只能够去劝善。要是对方坚决不信的,也不能强迫。

>Isabelle (singhomer),May 09, 2013 - 9:52 pm
Can we actually chant dizhangwangpusha at home daily?
你可以念“南无大慈大悲地藏王菩萨”的佛号。一天可以念上百句、千句、万句都行。你曾接触《地藏经》,何不抒写《地藏经》?

总好过,那些天天胡思乱想,整天玩Iphone Candy Crush。心里有事求,菩萨暗中帮忙。只怕菩萨帮了之后,不知道还越贪心。

地藏王菩萨乘愿得来,仍然在地狱讲经说法。“地狱不空、誓不成佛”。地藏古佛的愿力大到难以形容,要渡尽地界幽魂恶鬼才成佛。

我本人是不太建议在家中播放《地藏菩萨本愿经》CD, full blast on speaker volume. 真的要这样做,有什么事情不要说我没提醒。对《地藏菩萨本愿经》情有独钟又爱不释手,大可关在房间默念。有朝一日,若能倒背如流诵出《地藏经》,肯定跟地藏菩萨有缘份。百益无害!
happy.gif

Isabelle (singhomer), May 10, 2013 - 11:10 pm
I heard the older generation mention Di Zhang Wang deity is the guard to the gateway of hell?
呵呵... 什么时候地藏王菩萨成了看门使者了?

幽冥教主 - 地藏古佛的宏誓大愿救度鬼道众生,还有不少佛曾向地藏王地藏古佛讨教过。地府不只是有地藏王菩萨在讲经说法,有部大乘经专门记载观音下地府救度鬼魂。这里我就不多说了。
Eh...are we off topic discussion?
uhoh.gif

Last edited:
Hi Jolyon (toblerone)
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.

Does it mean anything when a person dream of 观音 and 哪吒?

Thank jolyon for ur sharing..learn and understand a lot from this thread..

I heard pple saying can go temple to 换花 to bless for a baby..can advice how shd I go abt it..can I buy a flower to bugis guan yin temple and exchange a flower at the front altar? And do I need to ask permission from guan yin before I exchange? Lastly what shd I do with the exchange flower after that?

Star (star1105) May 11, 2013 - 3:10 pm
Does it mean anything when a person dream of 观音 and 哪吒?
你认为梦见仙佛菩萨会有凶兆吗?
biggrin.gif
若你听说周围的人曾有梦见仙佛菩萨,可以与他们分享。那些不信的,会说难听的话。

我印象最深刻是在美国梦见被土地公训了一顿,一起身手脚发抖。我梦见的不只是神明,不相识的往生者有好几次了。这里就不说。

Last edited:
faith (bbfaith) May 11, 2013 - 2:16 am
I heard pple saying can go temple to 换花 to bless for a baby..can advice how shd I go abt it..can I buy a flower to bugis guan yin temple and exchange a flower at the front altar? And do I need to ask permission from guan yin before I exchange?

Lastly what shd I do with the exchange flower after that?
新加坡没看过专署“注生娘娘”的庙。相信,‘换花’方式。

I've mentioned it on a post dated 'Monday, April 15, 2013 - 7:49 pm' click here 新加坡拜注生娘娘不需要换花。

For your case, 你想要到四马路观音堂求子换花。这个方式嘛,我倒没听说过。

真的要这样做的话,可以尽管一试。献完香,奉上一束七色花后,向准提菩萨、达摩祖师、华佗仙师祈求生子愿望。然后,掷一个杯请示。胜杯’准你换花,才可以这么做。在任何花瓶中,选你就要的花色(求男的是‘白’花/求女的是‘红’花),然后整支(束)带回家,插在家中神台的花瓶。
wink.gif

There are two issues,希望你明白。
1. 准你换花,并不代表准包生孩子的意思。
2. 众仙菩萨得到请求,能帮的有定限。

Last edited:
Actually I thought should be good too... Or maybe watch too much tv and日有所思,夜有所梦 ..
lame.gif

But as 观音 appeared few times in dream and 哪吒 once, i think, was wondering if one need to go temple to pray or not...

During that period of time, there was also a temple which was located at a cloudy place. One need to travel a long bridge to go to that temple.

Anyway, that happened quite long ago, but was wondering if there is something that maybe one supposed to do.

Star (star1105) May 11, 2013 - 10:27 pm
Actually I thought should be good too... Or maybe watch too much tv and日有所思,夜有所梦 ..
不是‘日有所思,夜有所梦’。
nono.gif

Star (star1105) May 11, 2013 - 10:27 pm
But as 观音 appeared few times in dream and 哪吒 once, i think, was wondering if one need to go temple to pray or not...
看你的心。If you are in Afghanistan, 给你梦到观音的话,岂不是得要特地找庙去拜吗?

不是没一人都能幸运梦到神明。
proud.gif

Star (star1105) May 11, 2013 - 10:27 pm</font>
During that period of time, there was also a temple which was located at a cloudy place. One need to travel a long bridge to go to that temple. Anyway, that happened quite long ago, but was wondering if there is something that maybe one supposed to do.
1. 长桥、寺庙、云雾都可以组成你将会遇到什么吉事。
2. 除非,神明有暗示你去等人,或做什么,或者交待什么。那得要认真去思考一下了。

Last edited:
Jolyon (toblerone)
Thanks.
happy.gif
Yes, it was really good feeling when神明appeared in the dreams...
happy.gif

Reason why I said 日有所思,夜有所梦 was cos I was watching Journey to the West.
happy.gif

For the temple, it sort of have a continuation. First appeared few months ago. Totally forgotten about it, till it appeared in the dream again. And I did went in that temple and there were statues of the gods in there.

Side track abit... if a person see spirits, shall one pretend that nothing was seen? If it get closer... how?

Jolyon, thanks for replying..I know when praying,we are always told to pray with 诚心诚意..how do I know that I am praying with 诚心诚意? normally I will just kneel in front of the God and introduce myself then say my feelings and wishes and hope that God will 实现我的心愿..

Hi Jolyon,

Thanks for your advice!

I used to only recite 心经and 大悲咒。I have been reciting 阿弥陀经 and 往生咒 lately on top of the other two mentioned above before I start work every morning then I 回向。I realised that I have been having more dreams of spirits. The spirits do not seem to be asking for help. Some of them are kind but a few are not very friendly though they do not seem to be after me. What should I do???

Star (star1105),May 12, 2013 - 10:43 pm
Reason why I said 日有所思,夜有所梦 was cos I was watching Journey to the West.
我也看《西游记》、《封神榜》,都不曾梦过美猴王、托塔天王。
sad.gif

For the temple, it sort of have a continuation. First appeared few months ago. Totally forgotten about it, till it appeared in the dream again. And I did went in that temple and there were statues of the gods in there.
‘续梦’- 少数人才有。有的是常常,有的像你隔一段时间。

Side track abit... if a person see spirits, shall one pretend that nothing was seen? If it get closer... how?
装着没看见,没有用的。还得看什么情况、怎样类型的人、什么场合。

走衰运不幸看到‘阿飘’,只是一时罢了。假装没有看到‘阿飘’,是分明在骗鬼,‘阿飘’肯定知道。洋洋得意的会来打招呼甚至调皮吓一吓人,没有恶意。一般人要阻止‘阿飘’接近不容易的。

比如,你在巴士内看到bus-stop有‘阿飘’,你可以假装没看到,顶多瞪着你或不理你,用不着怕会飘上来kiss你。要是,你在坐巴士的lower deck, 倒霉看到‘阿飘’上车,或许会选择坐在你的旁边。即时周围有人,‘阿飘’会选择坐/站在靠近你的地方。

那些常看到,又未经师傅传授指点,会出篓子,严重者就精神崩溃。

幼小小孩子来投胎出世后,眼睛没有受污染,看得到‘阿飘’的几率比成人高。小孩子晚上出门莫名其妙被吓到哭,或者,突然间发高烧,准出了问题。小孩子晚上就该在家睡觉,实在不应该和父母养成习惯,晚上逛expo, shopping malls, beach & etc.
nono.gif

Last edited:
faith (bbfaith),May 13, 2013 - 6:49 am
I know when praying,we are always told to pray with 诚心诚意..how do I know that I am praying with 诚心诚意?
呵呵... 只有你当时才知道。

三国演义的《三顾茅庐》故事看吗?刘备、张飞、关羽请诸葛亮讨教军事。后来,去了好几次才见到诸葛孔明,最后诚意说服诸葛孔明一同抗曹,最终成了蜀国军师。对神明的诚恳也是如此。

每个月的初一、十五风雨不改照旧去寺庙。即使发生事/意外,不要怨天没有保佑。因为天在考人的时候,考出意外来消劫,考人的心会不会退,考对神明的诚心和信念等等。

此外,我看过不少人,手握香的pattern很多,多过像打badminton. 不信的话,下次你留意一下。有没有诚心,我不知道。有特别的道教庙宇,传授的徒弟才有他们独特的握香方式。而且只是限制在他们的庙宇或者进行特别仪式,否则不可用在其他地方。

faith (bbfaith),May 13, 2013 - 6:49 am
normally I will just kneel in front of the God and introduce myself then say my feelings and wishes and hope that God will 实现我的心愿.
没错,报出你的名字、何时出生、家住哪里。

要跟神明玩猜灯谜打哑谜吗? 让神明猜姓名、何时出生、住哪里,可以试一试,到时不要怪罪神明没应验。

好比方说,你在1 December邮寄了张Christams card到Australia给你的朋友。Recipient's name, address没写,只填写postal code。圣诞节过了,你朋友仍然没有收到Christams card,难道要blame Australia Post吗?

报出你的姓名、何时出生、家住哪里,接下来忏悔,再恳求原谅。然后,才来祈求。

献上五粒苹果、五粒橙,跪下来求东求西,神明/菩萨真的很难当。世人善事阴德多,神明办起来较容易。
embarrassed.gif

Last edited:
Catfitz (catfitz),May 13, 2013 - 12:14 pm
I used to only recite 心经and 大悲咒。I have been reciting 阿弥陀经 and 往生咒 lately on top of the other two mentioned above before I start work every morning then I 回向。
1. 心经、大悲咒那么好,为何不继续?我反倒鼓励你念心经、大悲咒哦。
2. 我建议往生咒不可单一念。‘往生咒’和其他经文组合起来就有效。
举例,治疗咳嗽不只是喝止咳药水,得要酌量服用,生冷油炸食物忌口,还得多喝水,充足睡眠才可痊愈。要是每三个小时灌一大汤匙的海底椰标止咳露,kidneys本来没事吃到有事了。
3. ‘回向’要有目标。最好大德和尚/尼姑/诵经团比较适合回向十方法界一切众生(目标是永无止境)。自己 不建议try.

Catfitz (catfitz),May 13, 2013 - 12:14 pm
I realised that I have been having more dreams of spirits. The spirits do not seem to be asking for help. Some of them are kind but a few are not very friendly though they do not seem to be after me. What should I do?
Giving you straight forward pointers:
1. 念完心经、再加大悲咒。其他的经就暂时不碰。
2. 惊梦扰人想必要在你身上要得好处。小事罢了。吃素念经给你的冤亲债主。

注意:每顿饱食肉类,鸡、鸭、鱼肉都吃进肚子里,念完的经统统被(鸡、鸭、鱼)领走了,该如何回向呢?三餐大鱼大肉,又念上100遍阿弥陀经,怎么还也还不完。

假设你一天赚$100,信用卡每日刷$101,最后还是欠银行。吃素念经是同样的道理。吃素可尝试吃半天,或者,吃肉边菜来慢慢学习如何吃素。

Last edited:
Jolyon (toblerone)
I had to smile when u describe as 阿飘. I always thought one is unlucky if sighted... but was told that luck might be good if can felt the presence, then can avoid. So which is true? Personally thought both no good.
lame.gif

I ever sighted 阿飘 from my old house's kitchen window, first time nite and 2nd time early morning before 6am. Though at that point of time, I was not scared, cos I was at home, and I felt being protected by神明.

But I would not have feel so if I am outside... And anything one can do to protect ourself?

《西游记》Erm... actually I did dream of 美猴王 too... But only 观音 appeared in my dreams more than once.

For 握香的pattern, is there a right way? I used to hold as if we are saying Gong Xi. But now, it is like 双手合十.

Thanks.
happy.gif

Jolyon,

Before i saw yr post on e different 杯, I had went to toa payoh shuang Lin temple couple of weeks ago to pray to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang. Brought flowers, sweets, oranges as offerings to pray.

When pray to ZSNN, the 1st 杯 I got was 阴杯. Does that mean my wish for bb was rejected by Niang Niang ? After getting e 阴杯, I repeat my praying n wish den 2nd 杯,got 胜杯. After getting that, I repeatedly said thank you, 添油and went off. Did I get e whole praying procedure 乱了?

Hw to 䃼救?

For yr kind enlightenment...

Jolyon, for 1st timer/ beginner who wan to 抄经,what would u recommend ? N when one start to 抄经, one has to be a vegetarian rite ?

Is there any rules that once u start 抄经, u must complete within certain days ?

Thx once more for e sharing.

Star (star1105),May 14, 2013 - 1:18 am
I had to smile when u describe as 阿飘. I always thought one is unlucky if sighted... but was told that luck might be good if can felt the presence, then can avoid. So which is true? Personally thought both no good.
看到‘阿飘’是缘。无好/坏定义。

Star (star1105),May 14, 2013 - 1:18 am
But I would not have feel so if I am outside... And anything one can do to protect ourself?
衰到看见死状恐怖的‘阿飘’,胆小承受不了的,不会想到保护自己。

常接近寺庙,增强自己的正磁场。吃斋常念佛,一直想佛/菩萨,frequency和感应会比一般人没接近寺庙来的好。

Star (star1105), May 14, 2013 - 1:18 am</font>For 握香的pattern, is there a right way? I used to hold as if we are saying Gong Xi. But now, it is like 双手合十.
双手抱握住香脚。
8399391.jpg

Last edited:
Bbliss (bbliss), May 14, 2013 - 8:22 am
When pray to ZSNN, the 1st 杯 I got was 阴杯. Does that mean my wish for bb was rejected by Niang Niang ? After getting e 阴杯, I repeat my praying n wish den 2nd 杯,got 胜杯. After getting that, I repeatedly said thank you, 添油and went off. Did I get e whole praying procedure 乱了? Hw to 䃼救?
当时你开口说了什么是关键。

若你得了‘阴杯’,应该改日才来,不该掷第二次。

打个比喻:卖chuwee-kuei的老板清楚地说明已经卖完要收档了,可是顾客又再问老板要买chuwee-kuei。你说老板接下来会有怎样的回复呢?有两种可能的情况,就是老板不睬你,或者,老板叫你明日再来买。抛杯请示也是如此。

除非你得了‘笑杯’,大可重新清楚/认真地求问,然后再掷杯请示。再掷出两、三次笑杯的话,不用再问,准备回家好了。

Last edited:
for 1st timer/ beginner who wan to 抄经,what would u recommend ? N when one start to 抄经, one has to be a vegetarian rite ?
你可以抄‘心经’!1天抄3遍,30天抄90遍!300天总共抄了900遍!一笔一划,一边写一直想着‘阿弥陀佛’。重质也要重量。

若用途是祈求‘怀孕/顺利产子’,建议草抄《药师琉璃经》。越想要怀孕,就越要下定决心。

‘抄经’- 能吃素最好。可以白天吃素然后抄,或者,晚餐吃素再抄。

欠钱还钱、欠债还债,天经地义。‘抄经回向’讲难听一点就是“抵债”,肯定会辛苦。
happy.gif

Is there any rules that once u start 抄经, u must complete within certain days ?
没有时间限定。抄一本经书可以安排自己的时间,白天昼夜都可以。

除非你曾向佛菩萨说要在一定的时间做完抄经。比如,发愿在一个月内抄完十本地藏经作回向的话,就应该做得到。而有‘发愿’和‘没发愿’是有差别的。

有一套心灵念经法门作回向是要自己规定在什么时候念完。越快越好地念完,效应会更加明显。

Last edited:
joylon, i buy the 抄经书,not free de... is 般若波羅蜜多经. so should i finish it first &amp; only can start (药师琉璃经)? or i can go to buy &amp; write at the same time?
thx in adv!

Hi Jolyon,
谢谢指点!阿弥陀佛!

I just want to share this. I believe in 胎教。For every pregnancy of mine, I chant 大悲咒 and 观世音菩萨佛号. I also chant om mani padme hom and 孔雀名王咒. I realised that my children take to buddhism very easily. They are able to 礼佛 from young and able to remember 心经 and other chants very quickly.They find 大悲咒 very familiar and like it. My two older ones can even pick up a sutra and chant during a 法会。

Just want to share this with the rest of the buddhist mums or mums-to-be. Do teach from young especially when you are pregnant. It helps to plant some 慧根 in them. Dharma is something invaluable that we can give them as their mums.

Actually,I should also thank them. They are the ones who have motivated me to 深入经藏 and strive to be a better person through doing good deeds and 修身。

Snoopy (snoopy77), May 14, 2013 - 9:28 pm
i buy the 抄经书,not free de... is 般若波羅蜜多经. so should i finish it first & only can start (药师琉璃经)? or i can go to buy & write at the same time?
1. 多数的经书免费的。
2. 手抄本经书也是免费。
3. Cost of an exercise book is less than a dollar。

抄经没有次序。要是你已经开始抄写《般若波羅蜜多经》就继续。《般若波羅蜜多经》够你抄一段时间了。

你有时间可以同时抄写《药师琉璃经》。
happy.gif

Last edited:
Catfitz (catfitz), May 15, 2013 - 10:40 am
I just want to share this. I believe in 胎教。For every pregnancy of mine, I chant 大悲咒 and 观世音菩萨佛号. I also chant om mani padme hom and 孔雀名王咒. I realised that my children take to buddhism very easily. They are able to 礼佛 from young and able to remember 心经 and other chants very quickly.They find 大悲咒 very familiar and like it. My two older ones can even pick up a sutra and chant during a 法会。
成人/小孩能诵得出经咒是他的缘。

口齿不灵俐、严重兔唇、语言障碍的小孩就可怜了。一生要接近诵经念佛,谈何容易哦。

Tampines有一家佛教办的幼儿所,专教导小孩诵经念佛。No need to send kids to a Chinese learning centre, automatic pick by themselves.

Catfitz (catfitz), May 15, 2013 - 10:40 am
Just want to share this with the rest of the buddhist mums or mums-to-be. Do teach from young especially when you are pregnant. It helps to plant some 慧根 in them. Dharma is something invaluable that we can give them as their mums.

Actually,I should also thank them. They are the ones who have motivated me to 深入经藏 and strive to be a better person through doing good deeds and 修身。
非常好的胎教!此人教你在怀孕念经,实在有智慧!
希望未怀孕,或者,已怀孕的妇女能看得到你所写的,而从中受益。相当难得的引证!
smile.gif

小孩子的八字我看得很多。妈妈怀孕念经/吃素,生出来的孩子的命盘多半都好。

爸爸吃长素、妈妈怀孕吃素(胎里素)念经,生出来的孩子的命盘,非常不简单!八字比一般婴儿超级好!虽不注富贵,但是身体强壮、事业稳定、有学识才华、非常孝顺、婚姻美满、子孙满堂!

老师在Circuit road hawker centre吃晚饭,同桌认识了一对穿着朴素夫妇(age 40),妻子挺着大肚子,看似快足月临盆的样子。不知不觉聊了起来,后来得知夫妇吃长斋。妻子从没怀孕开始就念经,而先生就有习惯常念经。

平时我少与人搭讪,那天不知为何我的话特别多,接着我毛坠自荐提议给即将出世的孩子命名。Both stared at me. 丈夫说:“我们今天一整天在想名字的事,现在坐我们面前竟有人提起。真是巧!”三个人的话,于是变得越来越投机。

过不久,接到消息的时候。孩子未足40周,自然分娩。宝宝的八字一亮出来,毫无瑕疵,fantastic! 名字排出来之后,亲自到KK Ward C递交给爸爸。要走之前,慎重留了一句话“孩子将来自己找钱上大学。你们下半辈子不用愁没人养”。
happy.gif

父母/祖德没有那么好的根基或者佛缘,孩子出世后的人生多少会坎坷。包括花钱医不好的病(autism/asperger's syndrome, anemia, down's syndrome, leukemia, meningitis, congenital heart disease and etc.)。

An uncle had been selling "char-kway-diao" at Pek Kio for many years and his wife helped to crack cockle (蚶) and chopping sotong. Unfortunately, their only precious grandson, 体弱多病,父母因此忙到团团转...

这孩子八字一看,坏了,活不过5岁。
uhoh.gif
It was so hard for me to break the truth.

我对着孩子的父母说,“你孩子有难了。不如赶快去你家附近的庙,向神明忏悔,请求原谅。然后再‘buah-bpuay’看看神明愿意做主否。Parents persistently kept asking why. 我依然坚守原则,没有说出命理真相。夫妇半信半疑,始终没把话进去,也没有去做。Less than two years, parents sent their beloved son to Mandai Crematorium. 其实,不要怪我说的准,而是不信因果者,天意安排。

Last edited:
Hi Jolyon,
Thanks for giving me the motivation and endorsement to continue doing whatever I am doing.

Although I am not trained but I like looking at 紫微斗数。I don't really known how to look in depth(流年/对宫), I think I know how to look at the different 宫 and look at the 主星 and briefly interpret. (I hope I am correct).

My question is:

1) Is it correct to say that the 命盘 is what you are destined at birth but your life can be changed? Is it the same with 八字?

If you look at 了凡四训 and the teachings of buddha, when we do good deeds or 消灾 and 消业章 we improve our lives.

Hi Jolyon, you have mentioned that there is a 佛教办的幼儿园in Tampines. May i knw the name of the childcare centre or address? Thk you very much.

Isabelle (singhomer), May 15, 2013 - 11:37 pm
need your help to see my child ba zi.
不用紧张。
happy.gif
以上的帖子是与大家分享经验,并不是在提倡看八字。

若小孩遇到不寻常的事,例如:每个月发高烧、经常进出医院、久病难愈等等的情况,倒是可以从八字命理方面下手。

我倒是不鼓励过度依赖玄学找出答案。比如,小孩读书成绩差,是上课不专心没有听老师讲课,而不是孩子笨。小孩调皮的话,父母应当严加管教,而不是求符给孩子戴。大人/小孩有病,第一件事就是看医生,而不是去问神。

我记得很多年前本地报章的一则新闻讲述一个人,生病不看医生,竟然去喝了七七四十九天的符水。没病喝到有病!Image drinking 49 days of paper ash mixed with water, while these harmful chemical composites (kaolin, calcium carbonate, titanium dioxide &amp; etc) gets into the human stomach. :eek:

Last edited:
Catfitz (catfitz), May 16, 2013 - 8:20 am
Although I am not trained but I like looking at 紫微斗数。I don't really known how to look in depth(流年/对宫), I think I know how to look at the different 宫 and look at the 主星 and briefly interpret. (I hope I am correct).
‘紫微斗数’以及‘子平推命’需要师傅指点。自己买书看,不行通的。上‘紫微斗数’的课程根本是浪费钱,因为老师不会全部都说,因为这是一门赚钱的计量来引根多人来上课。

‘紫微斗数’以及‘子平推命’准确度非常高!过去、现在、未来的事都可以一目了然,极为奥妙!找人看‘紫微斗数’要花钱,知道了答案是自寻烦恼,因为好的/坏的都要接受。

对方真的是出了大问题,我会在对方不知情的情况下,暗中帮他/她一把,以‘紫微斗数’找出原因或提议破/化解的方式来减轻面临的问题。

有位妇女(not from this forum),要跟她丈夫离婚。理由是,家里常常起争执,老公又欠银行一身大债。我暗地里翻开她丈夫的紫微命盘之后,给她的建议是无需离婚,常吃斋拜佛,痛苦熬过那几年,老公会翻身的一天。后来,真的没离婚不过分开住。现在,夫妇和好如初了,也变得诚心。

向人解释命理有难度,因为转告对方的时候,得要用词恰当。明知道对方有极为凶险的时候,完全不能说。因为,劫数得要他自己扛。只可以暗示他急快行善积德,减轻杀伤力。打个比喻,此人年尾要出车祸,将会断两条腿坐轮椅。若对方听得懂暗示,又会积极地行善积德,当遇到车祸凶险时,顶多双脚骨折装铁绑螺丝,不用锯掉双脚。

要是开门见山,直话直说,此人年尾躲在不出门也不行。有两种可能,第一. 因泄露天机,凶灾弹回给命理师。第二. 此人仍然难逃劫数,何止会断两条腿那么简单。

My question is: 1) Is it correct to say that the 命盘 is what you are destined at birth but your life can be changed? Is it the same with 八字?
孩子一生出来,四柱八字就‘定型’了,那是依据出生日期和时间。

命运可以改变。命运差,就要去面对,做出正面调整。

If you look at 了凡四训 and the teachings of buddha, when we do good deeds or 消灾 and 消业章 we improve our lives.
说的没错。完全正确!很有明鉴。‘行善积德’能化腐朽为神奇。简单的来说,‘行善积德’就是在消无形业力。

一位年轻的女性朋友参加了本地放生仪式,把鱼放生了。谁知道,晚上她和朋友去吃fish-&-chips. 连续一个星期吃Long John Silver. In my heart, 有放生等于没放生嘛。徒劳无功,业力不散。
sad.gif

Last edited:
Abbiebaby#3 (abbiebaby), May 16, 2013 - 9:01 am
there is a 佛教办的幼儿园in Tampines. May i knw the name of the childcare centre or address? Thk you very much
The centres provide character development, cognitive, social, creative and physical programmes.

愿行幼儿托管中心 (附属:福海禅寺)
Address: Blk 871 Tampines St. 84, #01-47, S(520871)
Tel: 6783 1337
Map
triangle_right.gif
click here
Remarks: 弟子规 for K1, K2

阿弥陀佛佛教儿童托管中心(附属:阿弥陀佛佛教中心)
Address: Blk 878 Tampinese Ave. 8 #01-308, S(520878)
Tel: 6785 8586
Map
triangle_right.gif
click here
Remarks: 播放佛经。

Bedok有一家 ¯

马林百列愿行幼儿托管中心 (附属:福海禅寺)
Address: Blk 201 Bedok North St 1 #01-545, S(460201)
Tel: 6441 1086
Map
triangle_right.gif
click here
Remarks: 早上作小早课,合掌念佛号等等。

Last edited:

Back