Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

老师,

During lunar 7th month, I did a chao du at 光明山。Now, I saw that there is another 拜送婴灵法会 will be held at another temple after mid autumn festival, can I do it again?

Hi Mrs Ching

I have a friend that wanted to do 超度灵应 but after lunar 7th month so a lot of places don't do already, can I have your info on the 拜送婴灵法会 after mid autumn.

Thank you in advance.

Acid_rxz,

Regarding the 拜送婴灵法会, you can find the details on 11-Sept 晚报。 Let me know if u cant see the picture clearly and I can send to your email

Fyi, I have yet to check with them how is the charges like and I have never been to the temple before :)

rsz_1rsz_20130913_183433.jpg

rsz_1rsz_20130913_183433.jpg

Tinga,

Regarding 放生, we also wanted to do it for quite some time but dunno how to do. So coincident that this month is my hb birthday month, 佛牙寺 sent us a letter about their 庆生感恩会 where they will bring you on a short cruise to 放生。师父 guided us to 念经 & 把鱼放生到海里。Think they have this event every month. You can check with them if you are keen
Thanks mrs Ching for sharing :)

老师,請問mrs Ching post 的法会是ok的吗?
Acid_rxz,
Regarding the 拜送婴灵法会, you can find the details on 11-Sept 晚报。 Let me know if u cant see the picture clearly and I can send to your email
Fyi, I have yet to check with them how is the charges like and I have never been to the temple before.
hair-pulling-woman.jpg
阿南济正宫有十八王公(那只犬)求财,那些财迷心窍者就会被“吸”过去了。

刊登那么大张的报章,费用都算在法式里面了。还有,怕人去了之后,被人鼓吹买东买西。

有很多寺庙办法会低调,没刊登报纸,办得蛮盛大的。在耐心等吧...不要着急。

hair-pulling-woman.jpg

谢谢老师提醒。:)

放生提示
关于放生一
老师听朋友说,一个佛教团体订购鱼来放生。这个真的是要不得了!‘订购鱼’是不对的,因为这就是与鱼贩串通。One of the biggest mistakes.

比如说,阿狗明天要去放生,于是向鱼贩订100条鱼,明天来collect. 内心的出发点是好意,实际上是在造罪!因为,鱼贩知道顾客明天要100条鱼,就会特地安排进100鱼reserve给阿狗。鱼贩做买卖是赚钱嘛,普通日子卖20条鱼,结果为了做生意进120条鱼,这样就是鱼贩与顾客串谋。大错特错了!

关于放生二
要自己放生是可以,得自己买海产、选地点、念经(类似‘三皈依’)等等。是挺麻烦的,不过亲力亲为的放生最圆满。自己‘偷偷’放生,三布施俱全,是用心去做,自己去体会,自己感受一下鱼虾得自由乐趣,还有很多。

1个月放10条,1年放120条。10年放1200条。一切均能大事化小、小事化无。

关于放生三
无论是‘供放’或者‘独放’有可能会给某些人“麻烦”。只要在作放生的过程,阿飘/灵体会跟着去。阿飘/灵体很贪心的,在人的身上得到好处。特别是‘供放’的人,不要以为表面友善脸带笑容,实际上业障一大堆,阿飘/灵体一大群跟着他/她。有些人放生回来,身体不舒服,泻肚子,意外等等。放心,这个只是暂时性。

老师知道,有一个人要去放生,却跟他的朋友说。结果,朋友去跟他的亲戚说。1个人要去放生,结果变成20个成群结队,连小孩都去嘻嘻哈哈玩乐。后来,真的发生事了。

关于放生四
还没放生前开始吃斋念经(把自己seal起来protect自己,同时为放生作针对性的忏悔)。当天去放还是吃斋念经。放生的时候还是念经(别人对你嘲笑念经,他100%会付因果),放完了之后,还是念经。念经的 entire process is 'before','during','after'.

别人要talk-cock是他们事,不要管就静静念经。

To recite which 经 when we 放生?

To recite which 经 when we 放生?
老师将写出简单的instruction. 照着做。

基本上...

放生前,主要是《八十八佛忏》,还有其他经/咒。《八十八佛忏》类似eraser. 用力用心念,擦得更用力。

放生当日别乱讲话。放生时是短咒。就还没去放前的当日,一直repeat。Continous for hours. 先讲好,会念到嘴麻酸。就念/轻微念出声,人家不会笑你的。对你傻笑你的人,会被arrow.

下船之后,走远远。不要去管那些嘻嘻哈哈谈笑的人。

hair-pulling-woman.jpg

老師,

Thanks for your advice.

看你要念的是什么经。针对什么事。

除了一些经,晚上指定的时间不能念。其余的都ok.

密宗最好要有高尚导师亲自指导。

显宗大乘比较能“立竿见影”。自己吃斋念经,是最好最快。其实,《妙法莲华经》已经严重警告人要吃斋,不吃斋而作善事仍然有余漏。‘余漏’就是积德善业方面有点漏。若不吃斋、讲骗话、gossip, 就算念了100遍《阿弥陀经》,恐怕只有1-5遍《阿弥陀经》算数罢了。

不刺都刺了,难道要他laser洗掉啊?

把泰经纹在身上绝对没有100%平安有效。

好处和坏处就是,有效期很短暂的。
真正的坏处就是,永远留在皮肤,难看的要死。

毒蛇猛兽的刺青,运势永远不好。一般脾气很烂也很臭。

老师常看到纹身像左手青龙、右腿白虎... 看起是来很“saak-kee”,但实际生活并不如意。

thank you for your advise.
are you able to share what are the 经 that cannot be chant at night.

hair-pulling-woman.jpg

老师

Thank you for the advice, will check on the charges carefully before deciding.

For everyone info, I have managed to check online 光明山普觉禅寺 have a event on 6th dec 法界圣凡冥阳两利水陆普度大斋胜会 for 1 week, the info can be found in http://ch.kmspks.org charges are reasonable, u don't need to be there if you are not around, just go beforehand to register.

Lao shi, is this event good for joining as I am thinking of doing for my passed away dad too.

Hi ladies,

I am returning red eggs at toa payoh shuang lin shi this sat 21sep 12noon.

I conceived after taking red eggs fr a returning couple. Hence I am doing the same to bless more couples.

If u r interested, see you on sat.

Thanks acid for
老师

Thank you for the advice, will check on the charges carefully before deciding.

For everyone info, I have managed to check online 光明山普觉禅寺 have a event on 6th dec 法界圣凡冥阳两利水陆普度大斋胜会 for 1 week, the info can be found in http://ch.kmspks.org charges are reasonable, u don't need to be there if you are not around, just go beforehand to register.

Lao shi, is this event good for joining as I am thinking of doing for my passed away dad too.
Thanks acid for sharing.
老师,请问acid share 的水陆普度大会就是您之前提过的是吗?我看了光明山的价钱表,可是不确定应该sign up那一个?可否指点一下?

Hi ladies,

I am returning red eggs at toa payoh shuang lin shi this sat 21sep 12noon.

I conceived after taking red eggs fr a returning couple. Hence I am doing the same to bless more couples.

If u r interested, see you on sat.
Thanks Xiao wanzi, congrats on ur new born. Just to check, do I need to pray first before I can take the red eggs? How to pray for zhu Sheng niang niang?

hi Ladies,

I understand how you all feel when come to conceiving.
After trying for a year I decided to seek a fortune teller.

I have recently consulted a fortune teller (using通灵)
Not sure if it is accurate or not but time will tell....

If you are anxious to know whether you are going to have children or not
you may try her tel : 96881213 (Zhang Caifong) or her husband Ken 8688 1815
She is a Thai lady in her early 30. Her charges is $30.00 per session.

I am not advertising for her but I feel rather calm after seeing her.
She is able to "see" if there is anything "block" that prevent you from
conceiving. She is a nice lady and give good advices.

You can read up the forum :
http://amuletforums.com/
The Hall of Fame, Fortune Teller -Woodlands
(They have now move to No 101 Kallang Ave #02-09, Lavender MRT station)

Hope this help. Wish everyone Good luck.

Thanks acid for

Thanks acid for sharing.
老师,请问acid share 的水陆普度大会就是您之前提过的是吗?我看了光明山的价钱表,可是不确定应该sign up那一个?可否指点一下?
K
Lao shi can I ask for this 光明山大会 there is 超度 冤清宰主 和 可以 写 拜 消 灾 的 is it good to write for all Living family members including kids and babies? Or we shouldn't write for young babies and kids or parents who are old? ? only write in our name?
Thank you Lao shi for your time and advices.

Dear 老师,

We receive this during Vesak day this year. It was given to everyone who bathe the Buddha at get bright hill temple.

Can we recite this? Thank you very much.

image.jpg

Dear 老师,
We receive this during Vesak day this year. It was given to everyone who bathe the Buddha at get bright hill temple.
Can we recite this?
可以。嘴巴要干净。
吃荤的,念出来有打折扣。要念一万遍,你做得到吗?:)

K
Lao shi can I ask for this 光明山大会 there is 超度 冤清宰主 和 可以 写 拜 消 灾 的 is it good to write for all Living family members including kids and babies? Or we shouldn't write for young babies and kids or parents who are old? ? only write in our name?
Thank you Lao shi for your time and advices.
光明山的负责人会教你。They should have fixed format of how it should be written/addressed.

谁的名字都可以。要自己体验感应的话,写自己的名字。你相信的话,感应/效应会明显!

不信佛菩萨的,放他的名肯定有折扣。

可以。嘴巴要干净。
吃荤的,念出来有打折扣。要念一万遍,你做得到吗?:)
Yah. By the time I 念 完, 可能换身份证了。:p

Can I just recite the words 阿弥陀佛 many times? My mandarin is half past six so i need a simple one. Basically I recite to bring peace in the family.

Btw, I sign my daughter up for dharma lessons at bright hill and they require the parents to undergo workshop as well. So i hope to gain more knowledge on buddhism. My next challenge is to get my little one to be on the vegetarian path as me so that she has good 因果。

谢谢老师。

Yah. By the time I 念 完, 可能换身份证了。:p
不用换身份证,家人会还给ICA. 新加坡老一辈的人都会明白什么是“交登记”。:D

10,000遍要懂得去运用!100%是绝对念得完!是有方式和途径完成10,000遍.

Can I just recite the words 阿弥陀佛 many times? My mandarin is half past six so i need a simple one. Basically I recite to bring peace in the family.
你要的话,老师可以教你。照着汉语拼音念。念多念久了,越念越快,像机关枪扫得一样快。

你得要老实说有没有流产(abortion/miscarriage)/祖上有没有杀业(鱼贩/小贩).
不用在这里公开回复的

老师previous postings提到佛教经典组合。就像以下图片。

1497609155243b9ce5175f.jpg
不同的经文组合(指定的遍数)效用明显。前提得要吃斋、不可以乱说话/骂人。那么,经从嘴巴里出来就算数。

其实,根本不需要明白经典的内容,照着念就ok! 佛教经典是免费的,到处都有!超好用!善心人印了一大堆《阿弥陀经》,可就是没人拿起来念。看似毫不起眼呐,但是用起来实在妙。

比如,
《地藏经》(not for beginners)适合吃长斋念经多的和尚/尼姑/居士,而他们诵起来很有power!寺庙内在诵经,寺庙外的孤魂野鬼是服服贴贴,乖得像老鼠看到猫一样(只是普通的人的眼睛看不到罢了)。那些爱吃KFC, 活海鲜的,念不到几句就想要吐,甚至念不到半篇就maboh倒下去了。
单靠一样经文会很累,消也消不好,求也求不动。吃了大鱼大肉才来念经,统统都打折扣,merely 0.1%。这就是为什么很多人念经没有效,念到surrender or give up, 或者,越念越problematic. 理由很简单,好像每次都开支票给人家,可是每次都不兑现。前世今生的,都找上门了,拿到空头支票一定不客气给你颜色看。

Btw, I sign my daughter up for dharma lessons at bright hill and they require the parents to undergo workshop as well. So i hope to gain more knowledge on buddhism. My next challenge is to get my little one to be on the vegetarian path as me so that she has good 因果。
光明山有和尚/师傅讲课。现在的佛教classes很白话,easy to understand. 那些站在台上/课堂上讲课是积德,巴不得在台上讲多几句。实际上,讲课是在消他/她的业。

一般的课是免费的。收费是因为寺庙要运作经费(水、电等等)。真正的和尚/尼姑/师傅讲课才不管有没有钱进自己的口袋。

Last edited:
谢谢老师指点。

Besides miscarriage/abortion and my 祖先有没有杀业,what else you need? I PM you my answers?

Thanks so much.

谢谢老师 的 指点 分
光明山的负责人会教你。They should have fixed format of how it should be written/addressed.

谁的名字都可以。要自己体验感应的话,写自己的名字。你相信的话,感应/效应会明显!

不信佛菩萨的,放他的名肯定有折扣。

谢谢老师的指点。;)

谢谢老师指点。

Besides miscarriage/abortion and my 祖先有没有杀业,what else you need? I PM you my answers?

Thanks so much.
老师想知道的是,

1. 自己流产(abortion/miscarriage(意外/包括IVF))
2. 自己的妈妈是否有流产(abortion/miscarriage)
3. 祖上有杀业(作小贩,屠宰牲畜等等)
4. Year and month of birth.

前面三个比较headache。不只是牵涉怀孕,还有婚姻、健康、事业等等。业报很快,有机会逮到谁就拉谁,因为要是业障不赶快动手,不知道要等到什么时候了。Year and month of birth是另外要关注,因为有alarm. >50%会发生一些关/劫。若关/劫过不了,哪还能顾得了怀孕呢?

老师很希望夫妇早点消业,这样baby就会来的快一点。

老师建议,命中注定多少子女的,不该再求了。要不然,夫妇的生活以后会辛苦。

Thank you for the reply. I will go chao du for the abortion one. What other thing I can do to atone for it. Please advice as I'm gg for another ivf in oct
Hi shifu, I have already go chao du for the abortion one and what other things that need to do as I'm going for my third time et in coming one week or one week plus. Please advice. Really need your help. I go pray to senkang temple to pray to zhu sheng niang niang and give her my promise and even go to Shuang Lin temple to take the red egg from our friend here. Please advice. Thank you

Hi Laoshi, I have asked a question about a 签 that I have received. It is no. 89 from the Bencoolen Guan Yin temple. May I know if it is a gd lot as I have asked for children. Thank you.

老师想知道的是,

1. 自己流产(abortion/miscarriage(意外/包括IVF))
3. 祖上有杀业(作小贩,屠宰牲畜等等)
4. Year and month of birth.

前面三个比较headache。不只是牵涉怀孕,还有婚姻、健康、事业等等。业报很快,有机会逮到谁就拉谁,因为要是业障不赶快动手,不知道要等到什么时候了。Year and month of birth是另外要关注,因为有alarm. >50%会发生一些关/劫。若关/劫过不了,哪还能顾得了怀孕呢?

老师很希望夫妇早点消业,这样baby就会来的快一点。

老师建议,命中注定多少子女的,不该再求了。要不然,夫妇的生活以后会辛苦。

老师,
How do I reach you privately? I tried to PM but can't.  

谢谢老师

hi laoshi, i would like to know whether is there any way to salvage the relationship between father/son and brother/sister through念经 ?This is becos recently my son(16 yrs) old) is not in good/talking term with his father and younger sister (14 yrs old). My son has been giving us alot of headache (hit his elder sister (18 yrs old), was very rude to me and even threatened to hit his father) so I actually went to 问 神 and i was told that we 欠 祖先 的三世因果. I was told to 做 超度 and i have already signed up and am waiting for it to be done next month.
I know that my son did 念经 and once did it in the middle of the night which I was so shocked when he told me that. He told me he 念 om mani padme hom. Can i know is it ok for him to do that?

Hi Laoshi, I have asked a question about a 签 that I have received. It is no. 89 from the Bencoolen Guan Yin temple. May I know if it is a gd lot as I have asked for children. Thank you.
回头来找你。

hi laoshi, i would like to know whether is there any way to salvage the relationship between father/son and brother/sister through念经 ?This is becos recently my son(16 yrs) old) is not in good/talking term with his father and younger sister (14 yrs old). My son has been giving us alot of headache (hit his elder sister (18 yrs old), was very rude to me and even threatened to hit his father) so I actually went to 问 神 and i was told that we 欠 祖先 的三世因果. I was told to 做 超度 and i have already signed up and am waiting for it to be done next month.
I know that my son did 念经 and once did it in the middle of the night which I was so shocked when he told me that. He told me he 念 om mani padme hom. Can i know is it ok for him to do that?
明日回复你。

老师,
How do I reach you privately? I tried to PM but can't.
回头来找你。

Thank you in advance. Hope to hear from you. 谢谢。
回头来找你。

Hi shifu, I have already go chao du for the abortion one and what other things that need to do as I'm going for my third time et in coming one week or one week plus. Please advice. Really need your help. I go pray to senkang temple to pray to zhu sheng niang niang and give her my promise and even go to Shuang Lin temple to take the red egg from our friend here. Please advice. Thank you
拜托,别叫我‘师傅’。我还不够资格。称呼toblerone。

关键不是求神拿红鸡蛋。

老师最怕就是三样了...
1. 流产(abortion/miscarriage(意外/包括IVF))
3. 祖上(包括爸妈)犯杀业

(abortion plus two unsuccessful ET)一共是三次了。

超度不一定一次搞定的。幸运的话一次,也不一定三个胎儿一起被超走,邋了两个在后面,也挺麻烦的。

你的third time可不可以等一等,不要那么着急?

又来一位求签的。解完这次,老师不再接。

问求子的话,看似上签嘛,其实... 不求没关系,求了不是有压力吗?

【八十九上签】
【古人】大看琼花[qióng huā]
【诗曰】出入营谋大吉昌。似玉无瑕石裏藏。若得贵人来指引。斯时得宝喜风光。
【解曰】如石藏玉。贵人指示得祗称心。欢怀得意。
【宫位】酉

100_2326.jpg

‘琼花’ 'Viburnum Macrocephalum'​

在中国古代,琼花[Viburnum]是罕见的花。有一段时间,消失密集,后来又长出来。历代君主很欣赏,于是派人去摘取,或者,筑建特别的琼花台赏花。隋朝第二代皇帝,特别迷恋这种花,结果特别开了一条河,南下去扬州。Who knows, 琼花还没有看到,隋帝就这样mati了。大看琼花的意思就是指‘隋帝赏琼花’的典故。

这签挺有意思的,辛酉月抽到的签!The season for琼花盛开是在April/May,end-September花已经凋零了。可否说一说,你家的经济条件是不是比一般人好很多?还有,你家里几张嘴吃饭呢?

这签没骂人,倒是带有酸笑。呵呵...

老师有劝过人来,不要到处去问了。哪里准就去哪里问,迟早会出事。

孩子和家人不合,有很多种情况...

普遍上有六种
1. 妈妈流产(abortion/miscarriage(意外/包括IVF))后的首尾
2. 爸爸曾经有逼/劝女性(老婆/朋友)堕胎
3. 祖上(包括爸妈)犯杀业
4. 死去的亲人来搞孩子
5. 孩子自己外面惹来的,或者,孩子身上有灵性
6. 家里有灵性

如果,以上point 1, 2 & 3不成立,就剩下point 4, 5 & 6. 很多跳童的不一定有那个本事detect. 还不如那些有天眼/鬼眼的。会通灵有天眼/鬼眼的,不太要理/跟人说。

To answer your question, if not ok, 你想怎么处置你儿子?If ok的话,也不会跟爸爸、妈妈、妹妹、姐姐不合了。你说呢?

Last edited:
拜托,别叫我‘师傅’。我还不够资格。称呼toblerone。

关键不是求神拿红鸡蛋。

老师最怕就是三样了...
1. 流产(abortion/miscarriage(意外/包括IVF))
3. 祖上(包括爸妈)犯杀业

(abortion plus two unsuccessful ET)一共是三次了。

超度不一定一次搞定的。幸运的话一次,也不一定三个胎儿一起被超走,邋了两个在后面,也挺麻烦的。

你的third time可不可以等一等,不要那么着急?
Sorry then I shall address you as toblerone. It is one abortion plus one etopic prgrancy and two unsuccessful et and I Zhao du is only the first two and not the two unsuccessful pregnancy as I thought no need? My fet procedure already started now taking medicine to build up the thick lining and wed will be the scanning date and then if everything smooth then following week will be the et. Please help to advice. Please

Sorry then I shall address you as toblerone. It is one abortion plus one etopic prgrancy and two unsuccessful et and I Zhao du is only the first two and not the two unsuccessful pregnancy as I thought no need? My fet procedure already started now taking medicine to build up the thick lining and wed will be the scanning date and then if everything smooth then following week will be the et. Please help to advice. Please
不止三次哦。

老师的previous posts mentioned, 凡是流产(人工/自然(包括IVF))都算。

还没有开始接受ET之前,那还好办。现在不是说丧气的话。

还有,about a week plus,就只有天天夜夜磕头忏悔认错,什么都别求。求得太过厉害,会有反效果。就像拉弓箭,弦拉到极限的时候会断。

邮寄给你都来不及了,你从你的computer print。

早上一次,晚上一次。每次念一个小时左右。念到你去接受手术。接受手术之后,经文得马上调。幸运的话,调到有heartbeat会再继续调。这
个苦头,你要try吗?

不止三次哦。

老师的previous posts mentioned, 凡是流产(人工/自然(包括IVF))都算。

还没有开始接受ET之前,那还好办。现在不是说丧气的话。

还有,about a week plus,就只有天天夜夜磕头忏悔认错,什么都别求。求得太过厉害,会有反效果。就像拉弓箭,弦拉到极限的时候会断。

邮寄给你都来不及了,你从你的computer print。

早上一次,晚上一次。每次念一个小时左右。念到你去接受手术。接受手术之后,经文得马上调。幸运的话,调到有heartbeat会再继续调。这
个苦头,你要try吗?
Yes. I'm willing to do so with your proper guidance. Please email me at [email protected]. I got buy the song cd which has three song. One is chan hui wen, da ji Xiang tian nu Zhou & xin Jin. I play it every morning while having breakfast, taking ivf medicine.

老师有劝过人来,不要到处去问了。哪里准就去哪里问,迟早会出事。

孩子和家人不合,有很多种情况...

普遍上有四种:
1. 妈妈流产(abortion/miscarriage(意外/包括IVF))后的首尾
2. 祖上(包括爸妈)犯杀业
3. 死去的亲人来搞孩子
4. 孩子自己外面惹来的,或者,孩子身上有灵性
5. 家里有灵性

如果,以上point 1 & 2不成立,就剩下point 3, 4 & 5. 很多跳童的不一定有那个本事detect point 3, 4 & 5,还不如那些有天眼/鬼眼的。会通灵有天眼/鬼眼的,不太要理/跟人说。

To answer your question, if not ok, 你想怎么处置你儿子?If ok的话,也不会跟爸爸、妈妈、妹妹、姐姐不合了。你说呢?

laoshi, thank you for your reply. Recently then I realised that there is this website. Here's the answer for the points you
have mentioned:

1. 不成立
2. 我和我先生 - 不成立
祖上 - not too sure
3. did mention that this affected him also (something was written wrongly on the ancestral tablet) 所以来搞孩子
4. 什么是灵性? he mentioned that there is a guardian angel in him, but because
of our 三世因果 problem this guardian angel is going against us.
5. according to him, we did not cleanse/pray our house properly and what we did was actually driving the"thing" out of the house
thus this contributed to our problem too.

As for my son, I really find his behaviour very weird. He likes to stay in his room with all windows/door closed and sometimes will switch on the radio loudly and I realised that his behaviour is almost the same as my eldest brother (already passed away). He hated us so much (especially my father).

I wonder how should I tell him to stop chanting.

Laoshi, can you please enlighten me on the above. Thank you谢谢您。

Hi Laoshi thanks for interpreting the divine lot for me. Nope we are not a rich couple. My hubby is a normal engineer but his parents are well to do but they do not really splurge on us. In fact, I am taking 2 mths no pay leave to rest my body after 2 failed IUIs. So financial wise, we are pretty lean. We really want children so we are feeling very lost now .. And my father in law kept on saying he has no 后 making us feel very pressurised and sad.... Can Laoshi give us some guidance ? Thank you.

怀孕求子贴变成鬼魂帖了。会吓着要怀孕的妇女。

3. did mention that this affected him also (something was written wrongly on the ancestral tablet) 所以来搞孩子
4. 什么是灵性? he mentioned that there is a guardian angel in him, but because
of our 三世因果 problem this guardian angel is going against us.
Some posts mentioned before. 灵性/灵体就是‘鬼’。In fact, 老师提过不少灵异故事,有空你可以搜索读一读。

"he mentioned that there is" - 是指‘乩童’说的吗?
"according to him..." - 是指‘乩童’说的吗?

5. according to him, we did not cleanse/pray our house properly and what we did was actually driving the"thing" out of the house
thus this contributed to our problem too.

As for my son, I really find his behaviour very weird. He likes to stay in his room with all windows/door closed and sometimes will switch on the radio loudly and I realised that his behaviour is almost the same as my eldest brother (already passed away). He hated us so much (especially my father).
你说儿子行为像过世的舅舅,乩童又说家里有东西。那么,若无祖上犯杀业(做小贩),可能是point 3 and/or 4 and/or 5 or all 3, 4 & 5.

老师强调:
1. 家里常闹到鸡犬不宁,家人(包括夫妻/儿女)经常吵架,身体不舒服,晚上睡不着觉等等不排除家里有‘灵性’。不太容易送走。
2. 三更半夜不睡觉,魂魄会不齐。人的魂魄不齐,灵性会来干扰,甚至会上身。灵性在上身的时候,looks normal and ordinary people can't tell. 也不容易送走。

另外给你一个tip:
要是有一天,别人劝你花钱看风水,最好不要听。理由很简单,风水绝对不是万能的,很多自称会看风水只想赚钱,没有能力看穿住宅有没有幽灵/灵性。

I wonder how should I tell him to stop chanting.
To answer your question,
身上有灵性,会念佛号一点都不奇怪。是有几个危险办法,问题是你知道了之后,你要赶快想办法还。你没设法还,会来搞你(意思就是你得替儿子背业)。就

好像你替欠大耳窿债的人出头,要管事会遭殃。

写多了读者会有样学样,发生事情后怪老师教的。

Hi Laoshi thanks for interpreting the divine lot for me. Nope we are not a rich couple. My hubby is a normal engineer but his parents are well to do but they do not really splurge on us. In fact, I am taking 2 mths no pay leave to rest my body after 2 failed IUIs. So financial wise, we are pretty lean. We really want children so we are feeling very lost now .. And my father in law kept on saying he has no 后 making us feel very pressurised and sad.... Can Laoshi give us some guidance ? Thank you.
在September催琼花盛开,哪可能呢?89签虽是上签,但是你是求子,很显然这个时候你要失望了。
Your parents-in-law, 已经抱内/外孙了吗?Your husband's got any married siblings gave birth?

流产(堕胎/自然),会减少怀孕的机率。比如说,要是命中注定一个孩子的话,而女性堕了胎一次,那么孩子掉了之后,是不可能会再有了。老师曾提过失败IVF。人工受孕植入体内,要是胎儿以外流/掉了,那么是夫妇的责任了。

失败了两次,暂时别作了。思考一下失败的原因,解决了之后,怀孕的机率会提高。老师指的不是身体虚弱,健康的因素。

Yes. I'm willing to do so with your proper guidance. Please email me at [email protected]. I got buy the song cd which has three song. One is chan hui wen, da ji Xiang tian nu Zhou & xin Jin. I play it every morning while having breakfast, taking ivf medicine.
Check your email.
1. 经/咒不能乱念。
2. 照着做就没事。

laoshi thank you v much for your kindness and helpfulness here. I happen to bump into thia thread by chance amd I wished I had read this earlier.

I have been thru ivf and I have 1 ET that wasn't successful and 1 ET that succeed with one girl and not the other embroyo.. Now im gg thru another ET again which I dunno the outcome yet. means im waiting for pregnancy result tomorrow. I read yr posts that we need to do something for them. They are not abortion or miscarriage but are embroyos that did not develop further. So got to chao du all of them is it? Must say how many I need to do? So basicallu its 2 times not considering the current one as Im waiting for results.

And if really positive pregnant, someone wan to pass me a single bed. should I accept it even though I stay away from my home when the bed is moved in to the guest room. or its better not to accept it?

Am I able to pm u? My hubby has a sibling who died by committibg sucide. Will thia have an impact of us not conceiving?

Last edited:
Hi Laoshi, thank you for your reply. My parents in law have 4 children - 3 sons and a daughter. My husband is the youngest and the others are not married. My father in law is very traditional so he wants to have a grandson so he is putting all the hope on us. I feel so pressurised and lost. My father in law's parents are Christians so my father in law does not have special prayers to pay respects to his parents. He just keep their 大头照 at home and bow to them everyday. I had an ectopic pregnancy in mar this year so I went to 光明山 for 超度 during the seventh month. I nearly wanted to commit suicide after the ectopic pregnancy as I could not take the pain of the loss. I rested for a month after the loss. Now I am feeling much better but still I am so lost. I just tell myself to do gd deeds and volunteer more then one day I will have my child. By the way, can Laoshi please guide me on which sutra to chant for erasing my bad karma ? Thank you.

Hi Laoshi, I was wondering if I can trouble you to take a look at my husband and my bazi? I am really lost and really want to find out the true cause of our plight. Would be very grateful if you can help us ... I have spent so much money on fertility treatments, acupuncture, reiki healing, learning reiki, crystals, fortune telling and going to temple 3 times a week .... Until my husband think I am obsessed ....

I have been thru ivf and I have 1 ET that wasn't successful and 1 ET that succeed with one girl and not the other embroyo.. Now im gg thru another ET again which I dunno the outcome yet. means im waiting for pregnancy result tomorrow. I read yr posts that we need to do something for them. They are not abortion or miscarriage but are embroyos that did not develop further. So got to chao du all of them is it? Must say how many I need to do? So basicallu its 2 times not considering the current one as Im waiting for results.
超度没有硬性规定一次。也不一定,一次能不能解决。

死去的胎儿,刚好到点受到超度,他就sayonara.

家庭不合、丈夫事业不顺、欠债累累、身体欠佳、丈夫/妻子搞外遇、没办法怀孕等等是有导火线引起的。很多人不信,是因为没有看到或者no scientific evidence.

And if really positive pregnant, someone wan to pass me a single bed. should I accept it even though I stay away from my home when the bed is moved in to the guest room. or its better not to accept it?
如果,是真的怀孕,你原本睡的那张床位就别动了。

如果是新床,大可搬进来(in dismantled condition)放住好了。原有的家具位置最好不要去移动。家人打扫房间是可以的。怎么说人都要,保持、清洁、干净、卫生。要是是旧床,觉得妥当(没有人"kong-kiang"在那张床)的话,可以搬进客房。

要安张床,民俗上是得看胎神位置,还有看一下日子,就可从set-up the bed.

Am I able to pm u? My hubby has a sibling who died by committibg sucide. Will thia have an impact of us not conceiving?
有意思的玄学疑问!:)

阳寿未尽,非自然死亡,亡魂100%在地府。帮亡魂超出那个界,在世的亲人会很辛苦的。

只要人死后,他就知道他的前世和因果。有好几种情况会回来。比如,不离不弃、依依不舍、非常痛苦。

对这照片痛苦、一直想念他、一直播放他生前的video等等。尤其是那些整天播放/唱张国荣、邓丽君、Micheal Jackson的歌,会把这些魂吊上来的。凡是听/唱死去歌手的歌,是自找麻烦。居然那么爱听/唱“他”的歌,魂魄会高兴陪他回家睡觉。

Anyway, 老公跟他亲密的话,不排除他的亡魂会回来。有怨恨,他也会回来。生前没有怨恨,但死后有怨恨不是不可能的。有怨恨就会来缠。比如,婆媳关系不好,家婆死后,媳妇常梦见家婆,那就不好了。像这种情况,媳妇不会生的话,跟家婆有关了。

To answer your question, 要是你老公或者你常常梦见“他”,而且有特别感觉的话,那么不能怀孕的原因有可能是他的灵性存在你们夫妇的周围。

Hi Laoshi, thank you for your reply. My parents in law have 4 children - 3 sons and a daughter. My husband is the youngest and the others are not married. My father in law is very traditional so he wants to have a grandson so he is putting all the hope on us. I feel so pressurised and lost. My father in law's parents are Christians so my father in law does not have special prayers to pay respects to his parents. He just keep their 大头照 at home and bow to them everyday. I had an ectopic pregnancy in mar this year so I went to 光明山 for 超度 during the seventh month. I nearly wanted to commit suicide after the ectopic pregnancy as I could not take the pain of the loss. I rested for a month after the loss. Now I am feeling much better but still I am so lost. I just tell myself to do gd deeds and volunteer more then one day I will have my child.
好放不放,去放‘大头照’? 若你跟他们住在一起的话,老师提议把照片拿下来。要求拿下来的理由,可以说你害怕。这点你自己想办法摘下来,别叫老师给你出主意。

你不和in laws住的话,你就别管那照片了。反正,是你家翁自己找麻烦。凡家里挂人的照片/乱摆像,都会problematic.

还有,看开一点啦,不成功再来过。:)

By the way, can Laoshi please guide me on which sutra to chant for erasing my bad karma ?
你确保念经不会给家人带来困扰/不便的话,再说吧。

Hi Laoshi, I was wondering if I can trouble you to take a look at my husband and my bazi? I am really lost and really want to find out the true cause of our plight. Would be very grateful if you can help us ... I have spent so much money on fertility treatments, acupuncture, reiki healing, learning reiki, crystals, fortune telling and going to temple 3 times a week .... Until my husband think I am obsessed ....
Reiki/水晶不是属于任何宗教,老师可以写一点。

老师遇过那Middle Road开店的Reiki Master. 他的energy一般罢了。呵呵...

一个人有病痛的时候,靠reiki只可以缓解一下。

要是灵性病用reiki来医治是永远不会痊愈的,因为灵性病是业障引起。业障没有除,灵性病绝对不会愈。Reiki Masters不懂什么是灵性/业障病,因为他们没接触汉传显宗大乘正统佛法。

老师劝你,reiki/水晶/相命/问神的,拜托你不要去信。统统都是赚钱的。

Last edited:

Back