Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

tks you lao shi.

my hubby not exactly v close to this sibling and I dont recall he say dreamming of him. he just supposingly became mad and bad tempered at home. things just happened. until today why he commit sucide is till a mystery. pple think he zhong xie. or some pple say depressio fr Ns n girlfriend. my mil say when he is in the tummy she dreamt of na zhe jump into her tummy. so its like the na zhr story? was told someone told them that the bro will not live beyond 21 yo unless they do certain things and heard that they didnt believe them. I rem u hv a similar story. so its like zu din to not live beyond 21 yo? and he was smiling away wanting to die. not even afraid. for them its like no closure to this.

its an old bed given by a good fren. I will not move my own bed in the master room. just to ask if can accept this bed frame given by my fren n have the mover move into my house into the guest room. just that pple tell me I should stay out of the house (like go mkt or downstairs) when the bed is moved into the guest room as the preggy mummy shld not view the moving.

my hubby not exactly v close to this sibling and I dont recall he say dreamming of him. he just supposingly became mad and bad tempered at home. things just happened. until today why he commit sucide is till a mystery. pple think he zhong xie. or some pple say depressio fr Ns n girlfriend. my mil say when he is in the tummy she dreamt of na zhe jump into her tummy. so its like the na zhr story? was told someone told them that the bro will not live beyond 21 yo unless they do certain things and heard that they didnt believe them. I rem u hv a similar story. so its like zu din to not live beyond 21 yo? and he was smiling away wanting to die. not even afraid. for them its like no closure to this.
不亲又没有梦见,大可放心。不像是给你们(夫妇)构成什么威胁。

怀孕求子贴变成鬼魂帖了。会吓着要怀孕的妇女。

Some posts mentioned before. 灵性/灵体就是‘鬼’。In fact, 老师提过不少灵异故事,有空你可以搜索读一读。

"he mentioned that there is" - 是指‘乩童’说的吗?
"according to him..." - 是指‘乩童’说的吗?

你说儿子行为像过世的舅舅,乩童又说家里有东西。那么,若无祖上犯杀业(做小贩),可能是point 3 and/or 4 and/or 5 or all 3, 4 & 5.

老师强调:
1. 家里常闹到鸡犬不宁,家人(包括夫妻/儿女)经常吵架,身体不舒服,晚上睡不着觉等等不排除家里有‘灵性’。不太容易送走。
2. 三更半夜不睡觉,魂魄会不齐。人的魂魄不齐,灵性会来干扰,甚至会上身。灵性在上身的时候,looks normal and ordinary people can't tell. 也不容易送走。

另外给你一个tip:
要是有一天,别人劝你花钱看风水,最好不要听。理由很简单,风水绝对不是万能的,很多自称会看风水只想赚钱,没有能力看穿住宅有没有幽灵/灵性。

To answer your question,
身上有灵性,会念佛号一点都不奇怪。是有几个危险办法,问题是你知道了之后,你要赶快想办法还。你没设法还,会来搞你(意思就是你得替儿子背业)。就

好像你替欠大耳窿债的人出头,要管事会遭殃。

写多了读者会有样学样,发生事情后怪老师教的。

好放不放,去放‘大头照’? 若你跟他们住在一起的话,老师提议把照片拿下来。要求拿下来的理由,可以说你害怕。这点你自己想办法摘下来,别叫老师给你出主意。

你不和in laws住的话,你就别管那照片了。反正,是你家翁自己找麻烦。凡家里挂人的照片/乱摆像,都会problematic.

还有,看开一点啦,不成功再来过。:)

你确保念经不会给家人带来困扰/不便的话,再说吧。

Reiki/水晶不是属于任何宗教,老师可以写一点。

老师遇过那Middle Road开店的Reiki Master. 他的energy一般罢了。呵呵...

一个人有病痛的时候,靠reiki只可以缓解一下。实际的用途,没什么厉害。

要是灵性病用reiki来医治是永远不会痊愈的,因为灵性病是业障引起。业障没有除,灵性病绝对不会愈。Reiki Masters不懂什么是灵性/业障病,因为他们没接触汉传显宗大乘正统佛法。

老师劝你,reiki/水晶/相命/问神的,拜托你不要去信。统统都是赚钱的。

Hi Laoshi, thank you for your advice. Yah I think my husband's siblings all face alot of difficulties. One has health issue, another has some bad habit of collecting rubbish until their whole house is filled with her stuff with hardly any space to walk. The other has a longtime GF of 14 years but just simply cannot get married. It seems like something is preventing the family to have a nice and peaceful life. I am afraid it is their family luck that is preventing me to have children . My husband and I live in our own flat so I can chant. My tenants may hear me but I dun think they are in the house most if the time. Can I give you my husband bazi for analysis ? Cos the fortune teller say it is my husband problem ... Really appreciate your help .

I would also like to ask if my tenant animal sign is tiger and I am a monkey and she is living in my fengshui room, can she affect my chances to get pregnant? My tenant is currently pregnant. I feel like asking her to move to another of my room after she gives birth ....

pple think he zhong xie. or some pple say depressio fr Ns n girlfriend.
在众人的眼里及医学上,这是精神失常,脑子受刺激了。

他们的穿着和外表看似正常,意识上还是清醒,实际上,是灵性/鬼在身上。这说法很多人不能接受,因为拿不出证明。

长期下去,整个人的头脑完全就"sorck"去了。 医学上称Schizophenia (精神分裂症类型).

Last edited:
Hi Laoshi, thank you for your advice. Yah I think my husband's siblings all face alot of difficulties. One has health issue, another has some bad habit of collecting rubbish until their whole house is filled with her stuff with hardly any space to walk. The other has a longtime GF of 14 years but just simply cannot get married. It seems like something is preventing the family to have a nice and peaceful life. I am afraid it is their family luck that is preventing me to have children .
夫家命不好,你要当心。那是祖先种的因,他祖上有问题!

To answer your question: Family luck that is preventing you to have children?
My answer is 50-50%. 还要看你丈夫自己本身。要是丈夫运势差(如:找不到工作、没贵人、赌博、和猪朋狗友喝酒、欠一身债、常在外胡搞、经常生病、懒惰整天贪睡
),肯定有问题了!丈夫不buck-up, 会影响家人/妻子,更别说是怀孕。

祖上有problem, 后代也会有。祖上有杀业/缺德事,子孙后代会遭殃. 祖上有常做好事,子孙后代得受庇佑。前人种树,后人乘凉嘛...

老师,手头上有个特别例子。未婚妇女生了孩子不知道要跟谁姓。老师帮她screen background,后来提议孩子跟母姓(有很多原因)。最大的原因是,这单亲妈妈整个家族基因算好。如果,老公那方面的条件比太太的好(虽没有结婚),孩子是可以跟父姓。这样,孩子可以受父亲祖先的庇蒙。

My husband and I live in our own flat so I can chant. My tenants may hear me but I dun think they are in the house most if the time. Can I give you my husband bazi for analysis ? Cos the fortune teller say it is my husband problem ... Really appreciate your help .
别叫我看八字。你都已经给人算了,还要算啊?

老师曾经说过了,看再准没有用。(I mentioned in past posting) 没有办法更改,唯一颠覆命运就是吃斋、念经、行善。只有功德才能消业。只要消业,baby会来得快一点。摆多么厉害的家居风水阵,恐怕是浪费钱。

I would also like to ask if my tenant animal sign is tiger and I am a monkey and she is living in my fengshui room, can she affect my chances to get pregnant? My tenant is currently pregnant.
1. 如果,风水屋子的格局特别调,谁占那房间的话谁就会好。
2. 带有血缘关系的生肖相冲是无大碍。那么,生肖虎与猴(在没有血缘关系的),没有来往的话,大致上是ok. 像合作伙伴、superior等等就要小心了。生肖有相冲,既有相生。 相冲忌、相生喜。喜则为贵!

比方,一位日元丁火属猪的妇女,本命用‘木’,喜‘水’,刚好此人的十年大运遇到流年半三合局,又逢强木属兔的医生,妇女又吃了医生的药,接着顺利怀孕。那么,医生就是贵人。因此,不是医生的医术高明,而是妇女的福报,得时机才顺利怀孕。

很多妇女,不知道流年冲犯太岁,刚好在冲日和破日去做IVF, 受孕不太可能会成功。

老师举这例子,是要你明白,命理与生肖的挂钩。这些命理学永远讲不完,写不完的。

I feel like asking her to move to another of my room after she gives birth ....
这个你拿主意。

Hi Laoshi, oh btw my husband is born in the 7th month. Not sure if it affects as well ...
农历七月生没关系。不要迷信。

Last edited:
Hi Laoshi, thank you for the advice. Yah I will try to do more volunteer work during my 2 months break :) My father in law's parents sell prawn noodles maybe that's why. Anyway, my husband still hardworking but he does seem to have problems finding jobs but managed to find a stable job 1 year ago as an engineer. The fortune teller said my husband in wrong line cos my husband life supposed to do religious jobs or open funeral parlor cos he can 'see' and 'sense' the dead. But abit difficult to change to that kind of job ... Well anyway, we will try our best to chant more medicine Buddha sutra and do more good deeds. Thank you :).

28 September 2013​

穿着和外表看似正常,现在意识上还是清醒,实际上,是灵性在身上。不是没得救,超难!

在继续下去,灵性会take over control. 整个人的头脑完全就"sock"去了。在医学上,是Schizophenia (精神分裂症类型).

laoshi u r right. the entire person is behaving not like himself. nobody.know what to do or how to help. go see doc they say need to confine him to 4 walls otherwise will harm himself. u say v hard to save? in such cases means no hope? or is there some temple or some place to can ask the thing to leave? like those tiao tang? you lin is spirit is it? what.do we do so that prevent such things fr coming to the body and taking over our mind?

Thank you so much for your help but how to go about downloading the jin shu online as cant seem to get it.
Hi laoshi, I just went for my lining scan and estimate earliest et will be coming Friday and lastest be next Monday. Please advice as I won't be able to get d jinshu on time. As you mention after d et and Jin wen will need to change then now how? Panicked, please advice

对, 是指乩童。
我想在这里向要怀孕的妇女道歉,你们千万别吓着哦。
怀孕求子贴变成鬼魂帖了。会吓着要怀孕的妇女。

你说儿子行为像过世的舅舅,乩童又说家里有东西。那么,若无祖上犯杀业(做小贩),可能是point 3 and/or 4 and/or 5 or all 3, 4 & 5.

老师强调:
2. 三更半夜不睡觉,魂魄会不齐。人的魂魄不齐,灵性会来干扰,甚至会上身。灵性在上身的时候,looks normal and ordinary people can't tell. 也不容易送走。

另外给你一个tip:

To answer your question,

好像你替欠大耳窿债的人出头,要管事会遭殃。

写多了读者会有样学样,发生事情后怪老师教的。
怀孕求子贴变成鬼魂帖了。会吓着要怀孕的妇女。

老师强调:

另外给你一个tip:

To answer your question,

好像你替欠大耳窿债的人出头,要管事会遭殃。

写多了读者会有样学样,发生事情后怪老师教的。

对, 是指乩童。
我想在这里向要怀孕的妇女道歉,你们千万别吓着哦。

lao shi, thank you for your tips.
既然我无法帮到他,我是否可以以他的名誉做善事? 向家里的神明求助(观世音菩萨)?多年前我曾和丈夫去XX,那我可否向弥勒佛求助呢? 其实我自己也被吓坏了。我很担心我们一家人的安危。
谢谢老师的指点。

Last edited:
lao shi, thank you for your tips.
既然我无法帮到他,我是否可以以他的名誉做善事? 向家里的神明求助(观世音菩萨)?多年前我曾和丈夫去XX,那我可否向弥勒佛求助呢? 其实我自己也被吓坏了。我很担心我们一家人的安危。
谢谢老师的指点。
家中的菩萨可以求啊。不用到外求. :)

真有意思,Post #27 onwards (也有提到‘弥勒佛’)

Opps.. chopard, think it is not advisable to leave any 'ba zi' D.O.B with timing online. Even hp no also.. As there may be some ppl who actually get hold of these info & may harass you.

Hi all, i collected two red eggs from zhu sheng niang niang altar at toa payoh shuang lin temple cheng huang miao last year.

On 17 oct 2013 , i will be returning 100 red eggs to the same temple to zhu sheng niang niang altar as the next day is my baby full month.

Time should be around 11-12pm

Please feel free to collect the red eggs... baby dust to everyone of you....

Hi all, i collected two red eggs from zhu sheng niang niang altar at toa payoh shuang lin temple cheng huang miao last year.

On 17 oct 2013 , i will be returning 100 red eggs to the same temple to zhu sheng niang niang altar as the next day is my baby full month.

Time should be around 11-12pm

Please feel free to collect the red eggs... baby dust to everyone of you....

Grab grab grab your baby dust :D Thank you. I'm in the midst of my ivf treatment. And I went Shuang Lin temple last week no eggs and so happy I surf a bit in the forum and zhun zhun saw your post today!

水 陆 法 会

2013-ShuiLu_WebBanner.jpg

Website Info [click]
法会详解(英文; pdf format)[download]

*备注:不是贵,就是好。看自己能力。:oops:

F.A.Q

- If the master had told my Mum that the 2 have been reincarnated, then can we take it that what the master said be the truth? There is no need for Mum to follow up on chao du?
Answer: 不放心的话,可以继续‘超度’。没有硬性规定只做一次。Mentioned in the past before. 要是觉得怪怪,有医不好病、吵架、常有怪梦等等,有很大的可能没有处理妥当。

- If my father had made donations towards the building of the temple, would that be considered as accumulating some good karma?
Answer: 当然了!为他自己积功啊!那负责收钱的人,即使私吞1 cent,, 阎王会找机会发请柬邀请他。

- I am concerned if the abortions will affect the next generation, i.e the grandchild?
Answer: 自己的父母有堕胎,会不会害到自己的子女是看情况。阿公阿嫲人可以非常好,若犯杀业仍然会殃及子孙。

What can we do to accumulate good karma?
Answer: 消业同时积德。忏悔、吃斋、念经、布什(放生、建庙、当义工等等)最好!光拿香拜佛菩萨,是不会消业,因果定律仍然存在。

平安是福,千万不要欲求太多,因为你做的功德是一天一天,一点一点的积聚起来的。你求人间的福报只会用掉你的功德,就等于银行的积蓄是慢慢存起来,但你挥霍太多,用于享受,到了真正需要用钱时,就拿不钱了。

所以,平时不要乱用你辛苦积来的功德,要把功德存起来,用在将来脱离六道。坏事/不幸的是减少,不是自己lucky而是扣除掉以往累积的善功。

- Both my kids are still young and if I feed them meat alongside with other food, i.e they are taking meat not by their choice, will they be penalised?
Answer: 天下没有白吃的肉。您看着办。呵呵...

- How can I go about helping my kids to accumulate good karma?
Answer: 培养你自己的善根,认真地吃斋念佛,孩子automatic自然跟着父母。常带孩子放生,印经放孩子的名,带孩子做义工奉献帮助人,这些统统都行!自己没做,孩子怎么学呢?

孩子接触多,开始明白因果,自己会懂得怎么做。

一个住在Geylang East的离婚妈妈,一有空就带她 Primary 5的儿子去观音堂。妈妈整天念经,一看有新人来救劝人吃斋念经。她儿子auto pilot 拿扫把扫观音堂!妈妈只说了“厕所脏”,儿子自动去洗toilet. 做完之后,不会吵人,人又健康聪明。菩萨调教/关照孩子,父母不用发脾气动手。多好啊!

- Sidenote, the zodiac for my husband, me, my daughter and son is horse, rooster, ox and monkey respectively. If I would like to try for a third child, which zodiac should I try for, for household harmony etc?
Answer: I mentioned this before in my post. 家庭成员生肖相冲没关系。老师建议夫妇考虑丈夫的姓氏先,才看看哪一年生孩子是否会“旺”父母。

Just curious, you mentioned that failed IVF will be considered as bad karma,
Answer: 没说是bad karma. 虽没比堕胎来的严重,还是有业得背。

then will it depend on the number of ETs transferred or based on per try, i.e maybe each cycle 2 FET were made, so would it count as 2 (as there were 2 FET made) or 1 (as it is via one attempt)?
Answer: 2 FET。

I remembered that you had mentioned not to try too hard for a kid as the kid may come as a creditor instead. How long after a period of trying would you deem it to be trying too hard?
Answer: 不完全用时间衡量。

求子过度,有分几种:

比如,妻子在妇科有问题,两、三年心急如焚迟迟没有消息,而这个时候去硬求孩子,得当心了。
或者,夫妇刚生了女儿,感到很失望,无论如何都要一个男的。怀孕了发现是女的就拿掉。心中不甘愿,硬要男的。要是真的是怀了男胎,恐怕接下来的日子会很苦。
或者,夫妇已经知道命中就只有一个儿子而已,千方百计人工受孕要女儿。果真成功生下女儿,父母要有心理准备。

向菩萨仙佛随缘求子,或者求一、两次无所谓。若求子过度,恐有反效果。夫妇有消业是最实际,怀孕喜讯有快有慢,因人而异。:)

Last edited:
Hi Toblerone,

I am a newbie in dis forum. Would like to seek advise from you. Is it possible to get your email and email my queries to you? Thanks :)

Hi toblerone, are you still giving advice?
Can pm me? Thanks
Hi Toblerone,
I am a newbie in dis forum. Would like to seek advise from you. Is it possible to get your email and email my queries to you? Thanks :)
如果没有敏感课题,何不在这里发问呢?:)

老师暂时忙不过来。

相信其他mummies有经验可以帮忙提供宝贵意见。They might able to solve your queries.

Hi Toblerone, i would like to ask if i have a missed miscarriage few mths ago, do i have to do chao du? Where can i do the chao du at? Thanks:)

Hi, would like to ask, I had a healthy 1st pregnancy with my 1st marriage, my 1st is already 3 now.
现在是第二任了。在3月发现怀孕。
The 2nd one I had a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks. Heartbeat just stopped I also don't know why.
Did chaodu in the recent 七月。
现在又有了,可是好像还不稳定。went to see doc at 6weeks. Can't see baby. Only sac. Now waiting for next scan in Nov.
可以念什么经或者拜观音吗?

please advise.

Hi Toblerone, i would like to ask if i have a missed miscarriage few mths ago, do i have to do chao du? Where can i do the chao du at? Thanks:)
不小心嘛...你也不想要的。发生了没有办法。别一直挂念放在心上了。

Past posts mentioned before. You have three options.
1. See post #529. 光明山有水陆法会. This coming December 2013.
2. 明年的清明节
3. 明年的中元节

不是交了钱设鉴牌就搞定。最好法会当日向菩萨磕头忏悔、谢罪。很简单的祈求“南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨,我XXX在X年X月份不小心掉了孩子,请观世音菩萨及佛菩萨赦罪,带与我夫妇无缘的孩子顺利离开。”期盼求子的话别说,拜完后离开。

下次,有喜的时候注意。以后要保胎,老师教你。不过,得吃斋念经。

有位mummy不小心掉了,处理几次后,lucky怀孕。老师教了一招半式,“下班后,乖乖待在家里。连探病、白事、喜宴、婚宴、庆生、满月、聚餐统统推掉。坚持吃斋念经。”现在,蛮好的,就等生产。
:)

Did chaodu in the recent 七月。
Good! 大和尚们有功力,有些愿意一超就‘走’。
那些经常堕胎的妇女,有很大的可能婴灵憎恨心强,死赖着不走(mentioned in the past)。多数堕胎的妇女,生活路上会崎岖。

现在又有了,可是好像还不稳定。went to see doc at 6weeks. Can't see baby. Only sac. Now waiting for next scan in Nov. 可以念什么经或者拜观音吗?
以你的情况,提议两个solutions.
1. 向菩萨祈求发愿(佛家讲的“愿力”)。 你可以这样祈求:“南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨,我XXX初期疑孕,恳请请观世音菩萨及佛菩萨保胎。我XXX将永远不会在吃活海鲜。愿意从现在开始每个月放生鱼、虾、螃蟹直到孩子顺利出世。”

* Becareful what you wish for (must be precise and specific) and words come out from mouth.
* 是祈求保胎,不是与菩萨谈条件。
* 发愿之后得必须履行诺言。放菩萨飞机,以后出事不要怨天恨地。

2. 吃斋念经保胎。你可以考虑。吃荤口念出来的经大打折扣。不是没效 or no power. 因为荤进入口里,经文再从嘴出来都是‘臭’的。本来与你有缘的菩萨要来接近你,一开口都闪到远远了。

吃不了素,最起码得吃‘过边菜’/‘肉边素’。重要是自然接受,不可以逼自己。

老师跟smokers交谈要憋气/盖鼻,尤其老烟鬼的stinky mouth,会很令人受不了。

Good! 大和尚们有功力,有些愿意一超就‘走’。
那些经常堕胎的妇女,有很大的可能婴灵憎恨心强,死赖着不走(mentioned in the past)。多数堕胎的妇女,生活路上会崎岖。

2. 吃斋念经保胎。你可以考虑。吃荤口念出来的经大打折扣。不是没效 or no power. 因为荤进入口里,经文再从嘴出来都是‘臭’的。本来与你有缘的菩萨要来接近你,一开口都闪到远远了。

吃不了素,最起码得吃‘过边菜’/‘肉边素’。重要是自然接受,不可以逼自己。

老师跟smokers交谈要憋气/盖鼻,尤其老烟鬼的stinky mouth,会很令人受不了。

可以在初一十五的时候吃素吗? 要念什么经保胎?

谢谢老师的指点.Before we got married we gt our bazi counted. But the geomancer says that our bazi doea nlt suits each other etc. And says that 我会很难有孩子. Hope that if 老师您有空可以帮帮我。Thanks:)
ote="toblerone, post: 6441435, member: 55339"]不小心嘛...你也不想要的。发生了没有办法。别一直挂念放在心上了。

Past posts mentioned before. You have three options.
1. See post #529. 光明山有水陆法会. This coming December 2013.
2. 明年的清明节
3. 明年的中元节

不是交了钱设鉴牌就搞定。最好法会当日向菩萨磕头忏悔、谢罪。很简单的祈求“南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨,我XXX在X年X月份不小心掉了孩子,请观世音菩萨及佛菩萨赦罪,带与我夫妇无缘的孩子顺利离开。”期盼求子的话别说,拜完后离开。

下次,有喜的时候注意。以后要保胎,老师教你。不过,得吃斋念经。

有位mummy不小心掉了,处理几次后,lucky怀孕。老师教了一招半式,“下班后,乖乖待在家里。连探病、白事、喜宴、婚宴、庆生、满月、聚餐统统推掉。坚持吃斋念经。”现在,蛮好的,就等生产。
:)[/quote]
Xie

谢谢老师的指点.Before we got married we gt our bazi counted. But the geomancer says that our bazi doea nlt suits each other etc. And says that 我会很难有孩子. Hope that if 老师您有空可以帮帮我。Thanks:)
还没交往之前去核对八字是可以的。要是,结婚之前去算,不是自寻烦恼吗?:(

老师以前有几个posts是有免费给人核对八字。给了solutions, 哪方面去改进,还是没听进去,最后离婚。没办法...爱莫能助。夫妻缘到了尽头肯定断。前世互欠,今世要了结。夫妇若没签字离婚,两年内还在同一个屋檐下,加上丈夫有点点信佛,仍然有希望补救。要是等到夫妇的感情像boiling temperature才来想办法,Ay...yoh太迟了啦。

今世还没找到对象,赶快还债。恶缘会消弱,遇上好归宿的机率会提高。求子的方法也是同样的原则。

Let's cast it aside whether命中注定有没有孩子。老师顾虑到是point (1)(2)(3). Refer to post #482/#490. 怀孕失败,多数都有这些阻碍。

老师所教的,不敢说天下第一。如果不惯用,this forum board的两位mummy也不会怀孕。不用single cent,只要下决心去做老师就教。:)

You got miscarriage before, 先settle那个。有很多人堕胎/流产照样能怀孕,可是并不代表后面日子就过的安稳。老师的故事多,写出来的话,会害妇女们睡不着的。

那老师,我现在应该开始做什么现?

Toblerone, post: 6445055, member: 55339"]还没交往之前去核对八字是可以的。要是,结婚之前去算,不是自寻烦恼吗?:(

老师以前有几个posts是有免费给人核对八字。给了solutions, 哪方面去改进,还是没听进去,最后离婚。没办法...爱莫能助。夫妻缘到了尽头肯定断。前世互欠,今世要了结。夫妇若没签字离婚,两年内还在同一个屋檐下,加上丈夫有点点信佛,仍然有希望补救。要是等到夫妇的感情像boiling temperature才来想办法,Ay...yoh太迟了啦。

今世还没找到对象,赶快还债。恶缘会消弱,遇上好归宿的机率会提高。求子的方法也是同样的原则。

Let's cast it aside whether命中注定有没有孩子。老师顾虑到是point (1)(2)(3). Refer to post #482/#490. 怀孕失败,多数都有这些阻碍。

老师所教的,不敢说天下第一。如果不惯用,this forum board的两位mummy也不会怀孕。不用single cent,只要下决心去做老师就教。:)

You got miscarriage before, 先settle那个。有很多人堕胎/流产照样能怀孕,可是并不代表后面日子就过的安稳。老师的故事多,写出来的话,会害妇女们睡不着的。
[/quote]

Hi,
I will be returning red eggs at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi at 8 oct 13, 9am.
Interested can go and get;)
Took 2 red eggs last nov and got preg this jan .
All the best!
Thanks!

Winnie

Hi Shifu,
请问有没有忌讳鬼节生孩子吗?
Ay...yo...别样称呼。叫我toblerone或者老师。

老师不pantang鬼节生孩子。:) 农历七月是有一些必须喜庆避免办(比如,结婚、开张)。

另外提醒:最好避开有关Halloween的活动,晚上尽量不要外出。Halloween就像我们的中元节,这晚的鬼是多到不得了。特别化妆戴面具,鬼会非常喜欢陪他们玩,“幸运的话”还会还会陪他们回家睡觉。

Watch video clipZombies take over The Cathay mall in Singapore‘.’.

Hi teacher,
Unable to msg u via motherhood or fb.
Any other methods to corresponse?
Pls advise.
Thanks
Cheers
Alison

Repost:
Hi all,
I am returning red eggs on 8 nov 13, 9am (fri)
And not 8 oct. Sorry for the confusion.hope to see ya there!
Winnie!

Repost:
Hi all,
I am returning red eggs on 8 nov 13, 9am (fri)
And not 8 oct. Sorry for the confusion.hope to see ya there!
Winnie!

Hi windec83, can advise me what do we do when we take the two red eggs from temple? Is it to be eaten by husband & wife?

老师您好,我读了您所解示的,开始对佛,吃斋,念经有一点兴趣。希望有缘的孩子可以快点来报到。

今天想到一样事,希望老师可以指点。如果今天有朋友帮我买东西,eg. $9.90. 我给她$10. 她没有零钱,说欠我一毛,我说没关系算了。事情过了大家也忘了这件事。如果我死时,这一毛还欠着。请问老师,这朋友算这辈子欠我(因),下辈子要还我吗(果)?

谢谢老师的enlightenment。:)

老师您好,我读了您所解示的,开始对佛,吃斋,念经有一点兴趣。希望有缘的孩子可以快点来报到。

今天想到一样事,希望老师可以指点。如果今天有朋友帮我买东西,eg. $9.90. 我给她$10. 她没有零钱,说欠我一毛,我说没关系算了。事情过了大家也忘了这件事。如果我死时,这一毛还欠着。请问老师,这朋友算这辈子欠我(因),下辈子要还我吗(果)?

谢谢老师的enlightenment。:)
这种情况,没结恶缘。若有恶缘,cycle会回来。

结善缘不求回报(的意念)最好。不然结善缘,下一世的cycle可能重演,变成人家来报答你。

It seems ok, but, if you were to think about it, 对方有报答恩,他/她或许要付出代价。The chain never ends.

老师认识的一个做小生意的aunty,她欠对方钱,很想还可是对方很久都找不到。你说她会怎么做呢?

要是人家欠你钱,there are two options,
(i) 合法追讨。若起憎恨,因果没完没了。来世看到他,对方得披毛带角来还你的债。
(ii)接受被欠。不起憎恨,因果也就断了。

老师,谢谢您的指点。

1)回答您的问题 - 如果aunty 一直找不到人还债,可以以债主的名义把钱捐给慈善机构吧。

2)但是您的option 1 启发了我的想法。若起憎恨,因果没完没了 - imagine this scenario: 有一个(小)人,backstab 别人,害别人。这人因而起憎恨,死时一股怨气还在。但他不知道是谁害他。来世也会向这小人讨债吗?

3)回到aunty 的example, 如果债主没收到钱而憎恨aunty, 来世看见aunty, 会向aunty 讨债吗?Even though aunty had donated her debts in the name of the debtor.

谢谢老师。:)

4)突然想到还有一种人- 人家欠他钱,他去追。可是欠债人说没有钱还他。债主没办法,很不甘愿说算了不用还。心里却放不下,耿耿于怀,有憎恨。来世还会向欠债人讨债吗?

对不起老师及个位网友,我这么多问题 :oops:

1)回答您的问题 - 如果aunty 一直找不到人还债,可以以债主的名义把钱捐给慈善机构吧。
百分百可以!聪明。

2)但是您的option 1 启发了我的想法。若起憎恨,因果没完没了 - imagine this scenario: 有一个(小)人,backstab 别人,害别人。这人因而起憎恨,死时一股怨气还在。但他不知道是谁害他。来世也会向这小人讨债吗?
害对方起憎恨心,多少得背业了。Next cycle, switch opposite role.

3)回到aunty 的example, 如果债主没收到钱而憎恨aunty, 来世看见aunty, 会向aunty 讨债吗?Even though aunty had donated her debts in the name of the debtor.
有意思。

要是前世aunty欠你钱,今世反过来欠aunty的钱,扯平了。
要是前世aunty欠你钱,今世反过来欠aunty的钱,又为她积善德,那就很好了!

Answering to your question, 即使钱捐出去了,还是得还她。捐钱不会吃亏。

4)突然想到还有一种人- 人家欠他钱,他去追。可是欠债人说没有钱还他。债主没办法,很不甘愿说算了不用还。心里却放不下,耿耿于怀,有憎恨。来世还会向欠债人讨债吗?
口服心不服嘛...意念还是不甘愿。您觉得呢?

Hi toblerone,

能否问一下:
1。每一天都会有因果循环吗?
2。何谓清净心,分辨心,慈悲心?
3。慈悲心与善心是否有关联或相同?
4。何谓妄心,真心,执着心?
5。若一个人有他的梦想一直不放弃,是执着心还是恒心呢?
6。若象您提到的卖鸡贩的有钱人有一堆的鸡跟着他,那下辈子,他的命运会倒转变不好吗?会不会是一世好,一世不好?
7。之前读过有些人说在拜注生娘娘时不能跪,要不然此孩子会被带回?是吗?
8。若现在有吃肉,到了较大年级时改吃素,会对个人的造业有帮助吗?
9。若我们很爱自己的老公/老婆,希望来世还能再续前缘,可以吗?您的建议呢?
10。您之前说过,一个人在造福,有时遇到瓶颈或不顺时,不要以为是lucky而渡过难关,是因为化掉了一些所积过的福份。那么,如果我们在赶时间到一个地方去,刚好准准搭到车,会不会减去福份?

谢谢! ^_^

哈哈!从求子问到佛学...

Once in a while, discussed about other topic is alright. Let's try not to divert discussion from 求子.
:)

能否问一下:
1。每一天都会有因果循环吗?
2。何谓清净心,分辨心,慈悲心?
3。慈悲心与善心是否有关联或相同?
4。何谓妄心,真心,执着心?
5。若一个人有他的梦想一直不放弃,是执着心还是恒心呢?
For question 1 - 5, 佛学问答。

Long essay writing for each question.

I am directing you to read a mirror facebook. [click here]. Read latest post from 8 November 2013.

6。若象您提到的卖鸡贩的有钱人有一堆的鸡跟着他,那下辈子,他的命运会倒转变不好吗?会不会是一世好,一世不好?
不一定能拖到下辈子。现世报很快的!

一旦投畜牲,下辈子要轮回人道,超难!一个人福报消尽的当儿,同时宰杀了一百只羊,下一世投一百次的羊,任人宰杀。一百次轮回做羊的因果结束后,未必能投人。

7。之前读过有些人说在拜注生娘娘时不能跪,要不然此孩子会被带回?是吗?
老师想到两种与原因不能跪
(i)怀孕.
(ii)该庙有规矩。庙祝/庙公/庙婆有特别交待怎么拜,就follow.

However, if you look at the 19th picture in this album [
click here] (start counting from left to right (from top row onwards)), 半港天后宫的注生娘娘不是有跪垫吗?

8。若现在有吃肉,到了较大年级时改吃素,会对个人的造业有帮助吗?
要是有许愿/立愿一辈子清口如素,就有功德咯。盖棺定论才真正算戒杀。天天吃素,就像天天放生。

Answering to your question, 你得保证你能活到一大把年纪。不要忘记,现今很多年轻人很快就与世长辞(click here to read post)。

吃素为自己(
@ judy_lsk 有智慧也明白)。实际上,无形中是stop在那个空间,不再造业/享受口福之欲。当你在做善事积德,不会漏得那么快(因为人总是有脾气毛病)。需要很长时间来验证,不是马上起变化。即使是吃素,臭嘴一张,心里不好,还是在造业嘛... :p

9。若我们很爱自己的老公/老婆,希望来世还能再续前缘,可以吗?您的建议呢?
能不能续缘,上天/阎王决定。坦白说,很多妈妈很疼爱儿子的,实际上儿子和妈妈的前世多半是夫妻。

老师认为做人很累哦!忙工作、忙赚钱、忙家庭等等。老师写了很多灵异故事,劝人忏悔、行善,该还的尽量还。前世今生的罪业没了结,等结账时,没有多少时间了。想都不想续缘。:oops:

10。您之前说过,一个人在造福,有时遇到瓶颈或不顺时,不要以为是lucky而渡过难关,是因为化掉了一些所积过的福份。那么,如果我们在赶时间到一个地方去,刚好准准搭到车,会不会减去福份?
首先,功德无量无边,自己累计或者用多少,没人知道。

平时做的善事,不求回报最好。说不定一天中cancer,向菩萨祈求消灾延寿就有‘说服力’(用在这方面很好)。一生不信因果/鬼神,又做缺德事,到时出了麻烦求啥都不应。那些求而应的人,坚信忏悔、积极行善。总而言之,跟佛/菩萨买insurance,绝对不会赔本的。:)

Last edited:

Back