Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hi Jolyn, 可否替我看看我是否有孩子命?我以求子多年,但都没有。求过两次签,签上指示会先有女但必须等。
I also feel like chanting some 佛经,can u also send me a copy?
暂时不看。不鼓励找人看。I mentioned it in previous post.

求过两次签,签上指示会先有女但必须等。
老师有曾经写过‘求签’帖子。Use SMH forum search engine.

‘上签’未必好。
‘下签’未必烂。

得要看整体签的内容、含义、心态、方式等等。:)

Last edited:

这两晚我的女儿都睡得不好。第一晚,她在凌晨三点说梦话。我便起来看她说什么,结果她突然打开眼睛告诉我,叫我不要拿黑色的东西,因为会招惹魔鬼。我吓了一跳,后来她又坐起来,告诉我同样的事。然后她说睡不着,我就念念南无阿弥陀佛,她不久才又睡着。昨天晚上,她又在梦里哭,不知道这些跟我去居士林有关系吗?
如果,老师写这个会吓着人。

没胆的妈妈爸爸会担心。担心倒没关系,到处去问就惨了。

当着平常心。
:)

Last edited:
Ladies, do go and pray if you are like me. Please dont be put off by my posting. Come to think of it, it might be becos I forgot to burn the invoice after praying. So do remember to burn it afte you have prayed.

Hi broccoli, thank you for sharing. The advice is timely to me as I will be heading down to pray tomorrow. Appreciate it. :)

Different sutra serve different purpose which Teacher Jolyn had mentioned before.

I had done some homework online & this is what I have learnt & practicing right now.

Daily Recitation recommended for beginners:

· Heart Sutra (Hsin Ching) 7 times per day - to calm your mind and help you to gain wisdom. Once you are used to this Sutra, you can increase the numbers to 21 times per day and later to 49 times per day.

· Great Compassion Mantra (Ta Pei Chou) 7 times per day – for good health and to increase your spiritual power. This is very important for you as this can help you to cure a lot of illnesses, that's why when you are ready it is recommended for you to recite 21 or 49 times per day.

· Eighty-eight Buddhas Great Repentance (Li Fo Ta Chan Hui Wen) once per day - to repent and eliminate karmic obstacles due to negative karmas. This is recommended to increase to about 3 times a day later on.

· Cundi Dharani (Chun Ti Shen Chou) 21 or 49 times per day - to help fulfill your wishes e.g. smooth career.

· Mantra to Untie Karmic Knots (Chieh Chieh Chou) 21 or 49 times per day - to transform and resolve negative karmic ties with other people.

On top of the above,

If you had eaten alot of live seafood or killed many live creatures in the past, u can also recite - Amibatha Pure Land Rebirth Mantra (Wang Seng Chou) 49 times per day

Heart Sutra is the most popular ones. Faye Wong whom sang it beautifully is a Buddhist & a vegetarian. Can goggle u tubes for all the videos. And If you need any of the sutra above, I can send u in hard copy.

Dear Teacher Jolyn,

Pls advise if my suggestion is appropriate as I am also a beginner. :p

Last edited:
Different sutra serve different purpose which Teacher Jolyn had mentioned before.
没错。100%正确。

要一定的遍数和规定的经文,组起来就有效。不同情况,需要配合不同遍数和经文。

有人跑来问老师,“为什么杨XX每日7遍《八十八佛忏悔》11个月后就怀孕,而我却要念得比她惨更多还要放生?”,老师回答了,杨XX的情况不一样。因为杨XX老早就在抄经了,她的上一代有人出家,爸妈在Tekka卖菜,多余的菜赠给居士林。她的家翁家婆退休,为贫困居民分饭,照顾其他独居老人。

I had done some homework online & this is what I have learnt & practicing right now.
Good.

Dear Teacher Jolyn,
Pls advise if my suggestion is appropriate as I am also a beginner. :p
念经最有效的第一个条件,就是嘴巴要干净。‘干净’- 不是指漱口刷牙,而是吃素。嘴巴不干净,念出来经肯定会有折扣,菩萨不会接近。这就是为什么,吃荤念经的人,求什么都不会应验。念经念到半死累死 forever does not work.

Example: 早餐吃Otah/鱼饼,午餐吃chicken rice,晚上吃完chilli crabs再来念经。念的经统统给fish, chicken, crab拿走了,等于白念嘛...

补充:
1. 其他的法门(比如,南传佛教 i.e. Thai Buddhism;, 藏传佛教),法师/信众们不吃素是他们的事。
2. 有很多妇女不吃素照样怀孕,这是她们前世带来的。

Last edited:
Agree. So I think the first step is to try out vegetarian diet first. After 3 months, I realize it's not that difficult at all. Just got to get use of it. And I hope I can stay vegetarian for life. Though I do miss those yummy meat like fried chicken wing, pork chop, cockles, chilli lala, etc. but I know i cannot bear to eat them anymore. For those who must have meat in their diet like me in the past then perhaps cut down like what my husband did. My hb wouldn't want to give up meat totally but he will go veggie with me most of the times esp. every 1st & 15th of the month & he had also decided to boycott beef & live seafood now.

I sincerely hope all of us here will have our wishes granted, a better smooth life journey ahead..

F.A.Qs
双胞胎
Question: 双胞胎投胎,是同一个灵性?还是分灵?还是属于两个灵性?
Answer: 实际上这两个灵性前世冤结太深,一直在一起分不开了,所以到人间之后他们该还的就还、该欠的就欠了, 不同的灵性.

Question: 双胞胎外表一样跟灵性没什么关系?
Answer: 没什么关系,外表一样但爸爸妈妈都分得清楚,性格完全两样的.

Question:
那双胞胎是不是容易魂魄不全?
Answer: 不一定,是属于有点魂魄不全,所以双胞胎的孩子不好养、养不大的,就是说到了一定的年纪,寿命比正常人要短一点,实际上就是指的魂魄。

流产
Question:
一般打胎的小孩没有license,地府里没法判的,一般只有靠超度,否则是孤魂野鬼,假如说打胎的小孩子超了离开身体了,像这种是不是一直是孤魂野鬼?哪怕是超度了地府也没法判的?
Answer: 这个小孩子并不是说永远是孤魂野鬼,比方说这个小孩子本来要到人间来投胎的,他的阳寿应该是多少,到了阳寿结束的时候,他还会投胎,还会走,不是永远做孤魂野鬼的,只不过在做孤魂野鬼当中,如果你事先给他念经、给他超度了,他可以缺一个名额补一个名额给人家,这个等于因为他有功德可以提早投胎,就是,能量足了可能就提早投胎。

1753150481521d545806b4c.jpg

Hi all,

I have 3 books to pass on. Please pm me with your mailing details and I will send to you.

1) Cause & Effect 因果
2) Be a Lamp Upon Yourself 点亮心灯
3) Is The 7th Lunar Month The Ghosts' Season? 七月是不是鬼节?

rsz_20130829_134036.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

I will be going down to Kim Keat's Shuang Lin Temple to return favour to the Zhu Sheng Niang Niang on 8 September (Sunday) morning before 1130am. I will put 100 red eggs at Zhu Sheng Niang Niang's altar as promised to her upon my baby girl's 1st month.

Those interested can come and collect a few of the red eggs there.

Good luck!

Hello Jolyon, I have some difficulties in conceiving and would like to know if I am destined to have children.
Could you help to advise when you have some free time?

Hi Lao Shi,

Just like to ask... if I like to copy sutras as u have advised many here, can just copy onto a new exercise book or paper etc? After that what are we supposed to do with it? Burn it? If so must burn at temple or burn at home when we pray at home together with the joss paper?

Also if as parents we donate money using kids' name is good for them etc?

Thank you.

Hi Jolyon

I need your enlightenment. I remember you mentioned not to on those radios that recite scripture in the house as it will 'attract' wandering spirits. Then wont it also 'attract' when we recite at home ourselves? If no, what is the difference between radio recitation and us reciting? Sorry if my question sound silly to you :p Cos I wish to chant but dunno where and how to start. I'm afraid if I do it wrongly then might 弄巧成拙。Also worried I cant memorise the 佛经。

I have guanyin at home. Hubby will pray and burn joss sticks every morning and evening. I eat vegetarian every 初一十五 but sometimes will forget and bite into a cake or cookie given to me by colleague (sad). I used to chant om mani padmi om and green tara mantra but not daily and have stopped for quite a while. How are these 2 mantras different from the 佛经 that you mentioned? I have a 1 year old daughter from IVF and want to try for another one naturally. Can you help and guide me how I can start? I have ever 施棺 in Thailand via a friend but that was more than 10 years ago. May I know where can I 施棺 in Singapore?

Someone once told me before that never to tattoo mantras/scriptures on body cos when we are old and frail, the hao siong di will come and claim the mantras/scriptures. Is this true? My friend's brother planning to tattoo. Able to advise?

Thank you!!

Hello Jolyon, I have some difficulties in conceiving and would like to know if I am destined to have children.
Could you help to advise when you have some free time?
不太要看有没有孩子。

(1)命中有孩子就翘脚等,什么都不做。万一没怀孕,不是要拿老师开刀吗?
(2)命中无子的话,说出来对你我没好处。增加你的心理负担。万一突然怀孕,岂不是说老师不准吗?

命中注定真的无子,IVF失败很多很多次,硬硬求着要怀孕,那么孩子来的时候多半来讨债。癫痫、残缺、智障、一生病、为孩子而闹离婚等等,都是属于讨债。

业消到一个程度,注生娘娘/送子观音/三奶仙娘要送孩子容易,也快多了。

丈夫事业不顺、夫妇整天吵架、怀孕一直失败、家婆家翁关系不好、家庭不愉快、兄弟姐妹关系不好等等统统跟‘业’有关。‘业’是善与恶,前/今世混为一团,给他人带来头痛的问题。

Just like to ask... if I like to copy sutras as u have advised many here, can just copy onto a new exercise book or paper etc? After that what are we supposed to do with it? Burn it? If so must burn at temple or burn at home when we pray at home together with the joss paper?
不需要烧。

Also if as parents we donate money using kids' name is good for them etc?
当然可以!

I need your enlightenment. I remember you mentioned not to on those radios that recite scripture in the house as it will 'attract' wandering spirits. Then wont it also 'attract' when we recite at home ourselves? If no, what is the difference between radio recitation and us reciting?
主要:
(1)意念不一样。现在的念佛机是“南无阿弥陀佛”一直repeat一直放,对不起毫无意义。对自己一点效用益处没有。

嘴巴念出来的,完全不一样。比如,你听广播教你炒菜. 听一千遍,你都听熟了。但是你始终没有实际行动作炒菜,光听有啥用啊?

(2)经不一样。在指定的时间念对经文100%没有问题!三更半夜坐在走廊念《地藏经》,真的是自找麻烦。三更半夜坐在see-saw诵《大悲咒》,更不太好。

Also worried I cant memorise the 佛经。
没人叫你背经。拿着经念,句句从口出才算。

I have guanyin at home. Hubby will pray and burn joss sticks every morning and evening.
你丈夫烧香,你也可以烧。若你丈夫烧一支,你也可以同时少一支或三支。不用担心香炉有两支,因为是你一支,丈夫一支。你不怕家里熏到黄黄黑黑的话,各烧三支也可以的!:D

but sometimes will forget and bite into a cake or cookie given to me by colleague (sad).
1. Butter, egg, milk, is alright.
2. 若你有发誓永远吃初一、十五,躺进棺材都要做得到。I mentioned this before.

I used to chant om mani padmi om and green tara mantra but not daily and have stopped for quite a while. How are these 2 mantras different from the 佛经 that you mentioned?
密宗的经有一定的效,你暂时别念。

I have a 1 year old daughter from IVF and want to try for another one naturally.
你要想求怀孕,老师教你。要吃素的。

Can you help and guide me how I can start? I have ever 施棺 in Thailand via a friend but that was more than 10 years ago. May I know where can I 施棺 in Singapore?
暂时不要管这个。下次,你听到有人要去Thailand Hatdyai, 可以托人做施棺。

老师遇到有缘但不认识的人要去施棺,会放心把钱(好几百块)交给对方。为什么呢?一般上对方要去施棺,承诺代你办理,应该不敢私吞的。会做施棺的人,肯定怕因果果报,不会乱来。别人私吞了钱,没替代办,对方100%没有好下场。

前NKF主席私吞善款,报应来了。滥用人民的血汗钱、挥霍不节制、欺诈百姓等等真的是人神共愤。老师在等他晚年的时候和子孙怎么样善后。:cool:

Someone once told me before that never to tattoo mantras/scriptures on body
没错。南传佛教的师傅级可以这么做。

My friend's brother planning to tattoo. Able to advise?
别刺什么泰国经文/猛兽之类。他以后会后悔的。

泰国经文在身上是短暂的效用,绝对没有100%永远有效。有机会再跟你分享恐怖故事。

Last edited:
Lao shi,

I have been praying to zhu sheng niang niang and ma zhu regularly at the temple, hoping to get pregnant soon and be blessed with a healthy child.
Recently, I found out I am pregnant.

But i hear different views- some say it is just wishing and does not mean qiu zi so it's ok. others say this means qiu zi and if we do it, the child will be taken back or born sickly etc.
I m rather confused and worried. can you help advise me how I can avert this?

Thank you

I will try to chant the heart sutra and 'hui Xiang' to my unborn child and hope that my child will be safe and healthy.

主要:
(1)意念不一样。现在的念佛机是“南无阿弥陀佛”一直repeat一直放,对不起毫无意义。对自己一点效用益处没有。

嘴巴念出来的,完全不一样。比如,你听广播教你炒菜. 听一千遍,你都听熟了。但是你始终没有实际行动作炒菜,光听有啥用啊?

(2)经不一样。在指定的时间念对经文100%没有问题!三更半夜坐在走廊念《地藏经》,真的是自找麻烦。三更半夜坐在see-saw诵《大悲咒》,更不太好。

没人叫你背经。拿着经念,句句从口出才算。

你丈夫烧香,你也可以烧。若你丈夫烧一支,你也可以同时少一支或三支。不用担心香炉有两支,因为是你一支,丈夫一支。你不怕家里熏到黄黄黑黑的话,各烧三支也可以的!:D

1. Butter, egg, milk, is alright.
2. 若你有发誓永远吃初一、十五,躺进棺材都要做得到。I mentioned this before.

密宗的经有一定的效,你暂时别念。

你要想求怀孕,老师教你。要吃素的。

暂时不要管这个。下次,你听到有人要去Thailand Hatdyai, 可以托人做施棺。

老师遇到有缘但不认识的人要去施棺,会放心把钱(好几百块)交给对方。为什么呢?一般上对方要去施棺,承诺代你办理,应该不敢私吞的。会做施棺的人,肯定怕因果果报,不会乱来。别人私吞了钱,没替代办,对方100%没有好下场。

前NKF主席私吞善款,报应来了。滥用人民的血汗钱、挥霍不节制、欺诈百姓等等真的是人神共愤。老师在等他晚年的时候和子孙怎么样善后。:cool:

没错。南传佛教的师傅级可以这么做。

别刺什么泰国经文/猛兽之类。他以后会后悔的。

Lao Shi, thank you for your reply.

Yes, I would like to try for baby no. 2 and preferably can conceive naturally. Can you PM and teach me on what I must do, how and where to start please? Also, how to 回向? What are the steps?

I'm also very interested to learn how to fang sheng (the steps) cos you mentioned previously if fang sheng do incorrectly also no good. Can teach me the steps please?

Thank you!!

Last edited:
oh ya... Lao Shi, for very young children (1-3 year olds), can we also 施棺 in their names? Any 'ji hui' on this for young kids?

Besides, haiyat, anywhere in singapore that we can 施棺?

oh ya... Lao Shi, for very young children (1-3 year olds), can we also 施棺 in their names? Any 'ji hui' on this for young kids?
没有忌讳。敢敢来。

施棺不是叫你把钱拿去给丧家,或者帮死人买棺材,还要给死人躺进去。

施棺即是‘财施’。有团体会负责。筹集了钱,团体会买棺木等等。

实际上。棺材不会有生人(捐款人)的名字。在fund collecting administration,需总需要一个名字嘛。Donors remain anonymous in the eyes of fund collector. 死人不知道,只有菩萨神明知道你作了‘财施’。

死人、亡魂、家属只知道有慈善团体负责。

恭喜。

But i hear different views- some say it is just wishing and does not mean qiu zi so it's ok. others say this means qiu zi and if we do it, the child will be taken back or born sickly etc.
I m rather confused and worried. can you help advise me how I can avert this?
你看了以下解释就明白了。

For example, Already having difficulty in IVF to have a boy. 生了之后,然后又countless IVF failure for a girl,若福报不够,丈夫婚前玩女人,妻子婚前堕胎,从来不积德,哪里灵到处去等等。死都要IVF得到的女儿,逆天行恐怕会给父母麻烦。

怀孕用Baygon喷蟑螂、烧水烫蚂蚁、报纸打lizard、去Sheng Siong买活鱼/螃蟹杀来吃,特地去Geylang吃田鸡粥等等,那么‘账’算得更加清楚。

不要怕。怀孕作好事。念经保胎!

Last edited:
Hi Lao Shi,

I am keen to 念保胎组合经文 & want to reduce my sins for eating meat & killing ants. May I know how do i go about it?

Hi ladies!

I will be going down to Kim Keat's Shuang Lin Temple to return favour to the Zhu Sheng Niang Niang on 8 September (Sunday) morning before 1130am. I will put 100 red eggs at Zhu Sheng Niang Niang's altar as promised to her upon my baby girl's 1st month.

Those interested can come and collect a few of the red eggs there.

Good luck!

Hi ttcing, I went to Lian Shan Shuang Lin temple yesterday and managed to pick up some eggs and perform my prayers to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang. I really appreciate that you informed us so that I could ask the temple owner about the eggs as she kept it somewhere else after 8 Sept. Lots of baby dust to all of us. I will PM you separately about a question I wanted to ask. :)

Lao Shi, thank you for your reply.

Yes, I would like to try for baby no. 2 and preferably can conceive naturally. Can you PM and teach me on what I must do, how and where to start please? Also, how to 回向? What are the steps?

I'm also very interested to learn how to fang sheng (the steps) cos you mentioned previously if fang sheng do incorrectly also no good. Can teach me the steps please?

Thank you!!

老师,我想要多个宝宝。可以教我念经回向吗?该从哪里开始?感谢您!

Last edited:
老师,我想知道过了七月还能够超渡婴灵吗?
我多年前曾经怀孕可是年纪太轻所以拿掉了小孩。如今结婚超过二年了还是没办法怀孕。刚刚iui手术又不成功。
可以告诉我该怎么办吗?

老师, I've read your articles and would like to ask about the following:

经不一样。在指定的时间念对经文100%没有问题!三更半夜坐在走廊念《地藏经》,真的是自找麻烦。三更半夜坐在see-saw诵《大悲咒》,更不太好。
---when is the best time and what kind if mantra & sutra to recite?

密宗的经有一定的效,你暂时别念
--- if 密宗的经有一定的效, why do you advise to 暂时别念?

别刺什么泰国经文/猛兽之类。他以后会后悔的
---- my brother did that, are you able to pm as I need to ask more about this for my brother.

Thank you.

我想知道过了七月还能够超渡婴灵吗?
若自己去筹办,得花几千块。不建议你这么做啦...

农历七月过了,得等看没有大型的水陆空法会。或者,等明年的清明节了。毘卢寺(see picture album)今年已主办了。

大型的水、陆、空法会比较特别。久久一次,而且不是每个寺庙都有。特别的地方是很多大德高僧聚在一起,力量也大。

简单的来说,“超度”是要与你有缘的灵性“放下、离开”。

每年去超度也可以的。没有硬性规定就一次。一般上,“超度”有几种target. 历代祖先、冤亲债主、无主孤魂、婴灵。[See similar post]。看你的target是谁。

Side track abit,
老师自己选的话,三个肯定要。
1. 历代祖先 - 阿公阿嫲日子过得不好,子孙也会过得不好。媳妇娶进门就是受先生家的祖先庇佑。所以,过世的家翁家婆都是属于‘历代祖先’。杨门女将的列祖列宗,每个媳妇都拜杨家的祖先。
2. 冤亲债主 - 前世拖欠太久,趁还没有爆发之前,赶快想法子还掉。It is a time-bomb.一爆炸的话,后果不堪设想。自己和家里将有continous super big problem.
3. 无主孤魂 - 这个很无辜了。灵界的朋友看你不爽,惹了他们没有安宁的日子。犯十方冲煞,多半撤不开关系。实在是没完没了。

我多年前曾经怀孕可是年纪太轻所以拿掉了小孩。如今结婚超过二年了还是没办法怀孕。刚刚iui手术又不成功。
可以告诉我该怎么办吗?
人工/自然流产都有首尾。轻重之分。老师在较早前写了,ang-mo堕胎的小故事。那种是偏严重的case,因为是严重到显现出来给老师撞见了。还有,一则故事是在中国妇幼医院外面看到的一切。

295qrgz.jpg

您可以去搜索那个post。

每个人求神拜佛能解决的话,早就没因果了。

要忏悔、吃斋、念经,还要放生。而且还得经常放,不是放一、两次就能相安无事的。放到一段时间,等到有baby/开始顺利了,就可以暂缓下来。

你想清楚。No short cut to the solution.

Last edited:
经不一样。在指定的时间念对经文100%没有问题!三更半夜坐在走廊念《地藏经》,真的是自找麻烦。三更半夜坐在see-saw诵《大悲咒》,更不太好。
---when is the best time and what kind if mantra & sutra to recite?
看你要念的是什么经。针对什么事。

除了一些经,晚上指定的时间不能念。其余的都ok.

密宗的经有一定的效,你暂时别念
--- if 密宗的经有一定的效
, why do you advise to 暂时别念?

密宗最好要有高尚导师亲自指导。

显宗大乘比较能“立竿见影”。自己吃斋念经,是最好最快。其实,《妙法莲华经》已经严重警告人要吃斋,不吃斋而作善事仍然有余漏。‘余漏’就是积德善业方面有点漏。若不吃斋、讲骗话、gossip, 就算念了100遍《阿弥陀经》,恐怕只有1-5遍《阿弥陀经》算数罢了。

别刺什么泰国经文/猛兽之类。他以后会后悔的
---- my brother did that, are you able to pm as I need to ask more about this for my brother.
不刺都刺了,难道要他laser洗掉啊?

把泰经纹在身上绝对没有100%平安有效。

好处和坏处就是,有效期很短暂的。
真正的坏处就是,永远留在皮肤,难看的要死。

毒蛇猛兽的刺青,运势永远不好。一般脾气很烂也很臭。

老师常看到纹身像左手青龙、右腿白虎... 看起是来很“saak-kee”,但实际生活并不如意。

Last edited:
piggy_ling said:
Hi Lao Shi,
I am keen to 念保胎组合经文 & want to reduce my sins for eating meat & killing ants. May I know how do i go about it?
老师工作五日。

已经减少上来Motherhood论坛.

所以,拖到星期一才来回复。
So how to go about to do?

老师不是神。

要吃斋念经。:)

老师,我知道要吃素念经。我以经在吃素了。能教我 the procedure to 念经吗?要念什么经、几时念,念几遍etc etc 吗?谢谢。 Sorry I know you are very busy. Thank you for taking time to help us by answering our queries.

Thanks 老師.其实我有想过要为'他'做些什么,可是不知道要怎样做,謝謝您在这里share了那么多information.
如果暂时不会有法会的话,我可不可以先从初一十五开始吃斋, 念经?那我应该念什么经文?还有,想請問该如何放生?

老师,

During lunar 7th month, I did a chao du at 光明山。Now, I saw that there is another 拜送婴灵法会 will be held at another temple after mid autumn festival, can I do it again?

Last edited:
Tinga,

Regarding 放生, we also wanted to do it for quite some time but dunno how to do. So coincident that this month is my hb birthday month, 佛牙寺 sent us a letter about their 庆生感恩会 where they will bring you on a short cruise to 放生。师父 guided us to 念经 & 把鱼放生到海里。Think they have this event every month. You can check with them if you are keen

老师,

During lunar 7th month, I did a chao du at 光明山。Now, I saw that there is another 拜送婴灵法会 will be held at another temple after mid autumn festival, can I do it again?
价钱大众化,信得过可以。

有佛寺办的会很好。今世要当和尚/尼姑,跟他们的前世有关。再加上,他们天天都在吃斋诵经。

若是道家科仪处理,不是每个都行。1000位,可能就只有一位有资格。跳童(乩童; ji tong)更不会搞这些。

Thanks mrs_ching for sharing. :)
Link for the birthday fish liberation event on 6th Oct- http://www.btrts.org.sg/index_birthday_celebration
For those who are keen.
I will be attending too on my birthday month..

Tinga,
Regarding 放生, we also wanted to do it for quite some time but dunno how to do. So coincident that this month is my hb birthday month, 佛牙寺 sent us a letter about their 庆生感恩会 where they will bring you on a short cruise to 放生。师父 guided us to 念经 & 把鱼放生到海里。Think they have this event every month. You can check with them if you are keen
佛牙寺主办的是‘供放’。可以参加。

要参加去放生是$88(birthday falls on the same month
要参加去放生是$80(birthday not on the same month)
不参加,交由佛寺的人代替放生是$20.

放生提示
关于放生一
老师听朋友说,一个佛教团体订购鱼来放生。这个真的是要不得了!‘订购鱼’是不对的,因为这就是与鱼贩串通。One of the biggest mistakes.

比如说,阿狗明天要去放生,于是向鱼贩订100条鱼,明天来collect. 内心的出发点是好意,实际上是在造罪!因为,鱼贩知道顾客明天要100条鱼,就会特地安排进100鱼reserve给阿狗。鱼贩做买卖是赚钱嘛,普通日子卖20条鱼,结果为了做生意进120条鱼,这样就是鱼贩与顾客串谋。大错特错了!

关于放生二
要自己放生是可以,得自己买海产、选地点、念经(类似‘三皈依’)等等。是挺麻烦的,不过亲力亲为的放生最圆满。自己‘偷偷’放生,三布施俱全,是用心去做,自己去体会,自己感受一下鱼虾得自由乐趣,还有很多。

1个月放10条,1年放120条。10年放1200条。一切均能大事化小、小事化无。

关于放生三
无论是‘供放’或者‘独放’有可能会给某些人“麻烦”。只要在作放生的过程,阿飘/灵体会跟着去。阿飘/灵体很贪心的,在人的身上得到好处。特别是‘供放’的人,不要以为表面友善脸带笑容,实际上业障一大堆,阿飘/灵体一大群跟着他/她。有些人放生回来,身体不舒服,泻肚子,意外等等。放心,这个只是暂时性。

老师知道,有一个人要去放生,却跟他的朋友说。结果,朋友去跟他的亲戚说。1个人要去放生,结果变成20个成群结队,连小孩都去嘻嘻哈哈玩乐。后来,真的发生事了。

关于放生四
还没放生前开始吃斋念经(把自己seal起来protect自己,同时为放生作针对性的忏悔)。当天去放还是吃斋念经。放生的时候还是念经(别人对你嘲笑念经,他100%会付因果),放完了之后,还是念经。念经的 entire process is 'before','during','after'.

别人要talk-cock是他们事,不要管就静静念经。

Last edited:

Back