Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

thanks lao shi advise on chao du and will think about it again. Maybe i will do chao du once time only better than none right. i glad can eat egg coz i thought vegetarian cannot eat egg lol. If not wrong, 肉边菜 should be those dishes cooked & mixed with meat but u just eat the veggie.

Can lao shi advise is it ok for me to 吃肉边菜 when chu yi shi wu falls on occasion like holiday, wedding dinner, gathering etc as i had promise to guan yin i will eat full vegetarian on every chu yi shi wu :(

thanks lao shi advise on chao du and will think about it again. Maybe i will do chao du once time only better than none right. i glad can eat egg coz i thought vegetarian cannot eat egg lol. If not wrong, 肉边菜 should be those dishes cooked & mixed with meat but u just eat the veggie.
你说对了 。有智慧。

Can lao shi advise is it ok for me to 吃肉边菜 when chu yi shi wu falls on occasion like holiday, wedding dinner, gathering etc as i had promise to guan yin i will eat full vegetarian on every chu yi shi wu :(
你跟观音发誓了,初一、十五得要守诺言。

之前的post说过了,no matter what no reason no excuse.

你若食言,说话不算话,到时有事,别怪菩萨或者任何人。
你若真的食言,赶快去忏悔。吃回初一、十五的素。

你说对了 。有智慧。

你跟观音发誓了,初一、十五得要守诺言。

之前的post说过了,no matter what no reason no excuse.

你若食言,说话不算话,到时有事,别怪菩萨或者任何人。
你若真的食言,赶快去忏悔。吃回初一、十五的素。

Yes i did 忏悔 as i broke my promise really big lesson. But izit too late to tell guan yin can i eat 肉边菜 on special ocassion like wedding dinner & holiday? I really tried my best to avoid but sometimes really hard coz i cannot tell my friend or relative to cater vegetarian food for me when come to wedding sometimes i really need to attend those dinner or function. Kindly advise is there any alternatives i can do?

Yes, fully understand. Thanks for enlightening me.
积善(念经、放生、做功德) is really beneficial to us, if not in this life then in next life.

Will try to slowly start to 吃斋念佛. :) No point to say so much, just action first! ^^
(I guess its not so advisable for me to ask how many kids we have then)

Hi Jolyn 老师,

will you please be able to enlighten me? my husband and i went for check-ups as we have been trying to conceive for the past 1.5 years. found out that the issue was with husband's sperm (azoospermia). we have decided to go for IVF.
however, my husband has to undergo a day-surgery (TESE), and only if successful then we can proceed with ivf.
we want children, however, i will like to seek your expertise if you could help us to calculate if we are destined to have children. otherwise, i will not want to put my husband at unnecessary risks. thank you in advance for your kind help.

i understand that you are very busy recently, will wait for your reply. :)

Yes, fully understand. Thanks for enlightening me.
积善(念经、放生、做功德) is really beneficial to us, if not in this life then in next life.
Will try to slowly start to 吃斋念佛. :) No point to say so much, just action first! ^^
(I guess its not so advisable for me to ask how many kids we have then)
老师可以给你功课。前提是,不可要求老师看你的命盘。

法门就是(吃素-忏悔-念佛-放生)= 消业。只要消业,就能直接减少阻碍。减少阻碍就能大大提高怀孕机率。甚至,工作找得到、夫妻感情好、孩子听话、身体病痛减轻等等等等。若要中4-D/Toto,不可能。

第一个月,功课轻有难度。
第二个月,功课加重。
第三个月,功课更重。
第四个月,功课可以更重(optional)+ others。
第五、六个月之后,功课 + others + 放生。

Last edited:
we want children, however, i will like to seek your expertise if you could help us to calculate if we are destined to have children.
一个人命中八字中要遇车祸,难道真的要想要遇车祸吗?Ay-yoh....

八字中有孩子,要是生不出,老师不是要给你骂到臭头?
八字中有孩子,迟迟没生,岂不是又要追问几时能生?
八字中有孩子,IVF一直失败,是不是会责问老师为什么不成功?
八字中没有孩子,突然生出来,肯定会说老师不准。
八字中没有孩子,要是真的生不出,告诉了你,对你有什么好处?还不是要加重负担,精神压力?八字中没孩子,难道要屈服不生吗?

Last edited:
一个人命中八字中要遇车祸,难道真的要想要遇车祸吗?Ay-yoh....

八字中有孩子,要是生不出,老师不是要给你骂到臭头?
八字中有孩子,迟迟没生,岂不是又要追问几时能生?
八字中有孩子,IVF一直失败,是不是会责问老师为什么不成功?
八字中没有孩子,突然生出来,肯定会说老师不准。
八字中没有孩子,要是真的生不出,告诉了你,对你有什么好处?还不是要加重负担,精神压力?八字中没孩子,难道要屈服不生吗?

你帮你老公是可以。不过,你得吃斋念佛顾自己先。努力的话,自己备战功课至少要半年。半年之后,你才能帮你老公。

得顾自己,然后才来帮老公。要不然,恐怕没效。老公的问题一settle, 怀孕多半没有问题。如果,老公同时作功课,要抱baby会更快。

Hi Jolyn 老师,

understood your point. for now we will let nature take it's course, what is meant to ours will be ours. :)

I din know so much till I found this link. Chao du must be properly done? I only did for the ectopic pregnancy but did not done for a abortion that was did when I was a teenager. I did so many things etc get guan yin niang niang home to pray and even my father in law and grandfather and grandmother and grand uncle tablet home to pray but still failed for two times of ivf

I din know once we pray to niang niang before and must keep praying
常常去拜。

I din know so much till I found this link. Chao du must be properly done?
超度(农历七月、或者水陆空,或者清明)法会能量比较大。超度众灵,高深大德者才能做得到。

就好像去看concert. 群星歌手在台上一个接着一个献唱,台下是成千上万的观众。超度法会也是一样!阳间的亲人买concert ticket给往生者,时间一到,地府的魂魄会去听concert.

阳间比较有钱的亲人买套票(就是那种贵贵>$200),或者,经济有局限的就买$50牌位,效果是一样的。跟听刘德华concert一样!站在台前,看得见刘德华,也能听得到歌声。若站在距离台位远,还是能看得见刘德华,只是视线不清楚比较小罢了,不过还是能听得到刘天王的歌声。

I only did for the ectopic pregnancy but did not done for a abortion that was did when I was a teenager. I did so many things etc get guan yin niang niang home to pray and even my father in law and grandfather and grandmother and grand uncle tablet home to pray but still failed for two times of ivf
人工/自然流产有潜伏危机。

人工流产最kepala susa. See Post #37 , #231<- click here.

人工流产一缠起来,鸡犬不宁、夫妇吵架离婚、生不出孩子、子宫炎/卵巢癌、丈夫失业/搞外遇、丈夫越看妻子越讨厌等等。现在没事是lucky, 只是还没有爆发罢了。

老师在United States生活,也曾在中国小住。多半的headache的case,跟流产、杀业有关。

老师可以给你功课。前提是,不可要求老师看你的命盘。

法门就是(吃素-忏悔-念佛-放生)= 消业。只要消业,就能直接减少阻碍。减少阻碍就能大大提高怀孕机率。甚至,工作找得到、夫妻感情好、孩子听话、身体病痛减轻等等等等。若要中4-D/Toto,不可能。

第一个月,功课轻有难度。
第二个月,功课加重。
第三个月,功课更重。
第四个月,功课可以更重(optional)+ others。
第五、六个月之后,功课 + others + 放生。

谢谢老师指点!
明白只要消业, 一切好办事。 可是,我想请问:

1。功课可以是用 Chant 的吗?你指的难度是?
2。 功课加重的意示是?
3。 如果赶不上进度,可以慢慢来吗?
4。 所谓吃素是初一十五吗? 可以一个星期吃两天的午餐吗? So that body can slowly get used.

When you say dun check 命盘, is it because we can change our fate?
Or you do not help ppl to see anymore?

谢谢老师指点!
明白只要消业, 一切好办事。 可是,我想请问:

1。功课可以是用 Chant 的吗?你指的难度是?
2。 功课加重的意示是?
3。 如果赶不上进度,可以慢慢来吗?
4。 所谓吃素是初一十五吗? 可以一个星期吃两天的午餐吗? So that body can slowly get used.
初学者的功课很简单的。功课就是念经。少讲话,眼睛看变化,静静不要出声。
不用钱!完全免费。
可以慢慢来。也可以难度高。等你有准备,可以在调高。
没叫你一下子不吃肉。要彻底戒烟,也得要一段时间。

初学者容易上手。要怀孕,得要一直调(调到一个程度,就保持那个状态)。老师指点,很快上手。要是自己尝试查internet google, 走火入魔就有。

知道命盘,多没意思。

Ok, thank you very much, jolyn! I have 断掌 on both hands - it is said that women with broken palms will face alot of issues in health/marriage. Is it true?

91663380751faffce9a6f7.jpg

初学者的功课很简单的。功课就是念经。少讲话,眼睛看变化,静静不要出声。
不用钱!完全免费。
可以慢慢来。也可以难度高。等你有准备,可以在调高。
没叫你一下子不吃肉。要彻底戒烟,也得要一段时间。

初学者容易上手。要怀孕,得要一直调(调到一个程度,就保持那个状态)。老师指点,很快上手。要是自己尝试查internet google, 走火入魔就有。

知道命盘,多没意思。

Thanks for advice. I am very fine with 念经 and I believe I will feel good after it (peaceful).
Noted about to talk less but what do you mean by 眼睛看变化? Pls enlighten me.

Thanks for understanding on the speed. 老师,我该如何开始?Can send me the set of 经 I should start? :)
Yes, I will slowly start to eat vegetarian. Is it strictly 初一十五吗? Or one week twice for lunch for a start?

I am ready, 请老师指点! Wish to 消业 and also get pregnant.
I agree, lets not know about the future. We just do our part and hope heaven can sense our sincerity. :)

i went to pray to toa payoh Zhu sheng niang niang when i was at week 5. followed the counter staffs asking me to buy the joss paper etc from them to pray. Can i know after i have did this, can i still go n pray to niang niang again? if yes then still need to buy joss paper etc??

i went to pray to toa payoh Zhu sheng niang niang when i was at week 5. followed the counter staffs asking me to buy the joss paper etc from them to pray. Can i know after i have did this, can i still go n pray to niang niang again? if yes then still need to buy joss paper etc??
1. 生下来坐月之后,再去拜/还愿可以。
2. 别托家人去。自己去最好。
3. 再去拜,总得比平时(去求)不一样。可以自己bake cake、煮素米粉、动手制作ang-ku-kuei、买花/自己插花去供。

怀孕初期,最好呆在家。何况目前是农历七月,更加要在家。

怀女胎气场弱(不是母体虚弱的意思)。孕妇怀女胎、初期卡阴多半有险。

常常去拜。

超度(农历七月、或者水陆空,或者清明)法会能量比较大。超度众灵,高深大德者才能做得到。

就好像去看concert. 群星歌手在台上一个接着一个献唱,台下是成千上万的观众。超度法会也是一样!阳间的亲人买concert ticket给往生者,时间一到,地府的魂魄会去听concert.

阳间比较有钱的亲人买套票(就是那种贵贵>$200),或者,经济有局限的就买$50牌位,效果是一样的。跟听刘德华concert一样!站在台前,看得见刘德华,也能听得到歌声。若站在距离台位远,还是能看得见刘德华,只是视线不清楚比较小罢了,不过还是能听得到刘天王的歌声。

人工/自然流产有潜伏危机。

人工流产最kepala susa. See Post #37 , #231<- click here.

人工流产一缠起来,鸡犬不宁、夫妇吵架离婚、生不出孩子、子宫炎/卵巢癌、丈夫失业/搞外遇、丈夫越看妻子越讨厌等等。现在没事是lucky, 只是还没有爆发罢了。

老师在United States生活,也曾在中国小住。多半的headache的case,跟流产、杀业有关。

Thank you for the reply. I will go chao du for the abortion one. What other thing I can do to atone for it. Please advice as I'm gg for another ivf in oct

Hi all,

Thanks to my sis n her frd that I came to know of this forum.

I went to zhu sheng niang niang at toa payoh shuan ling shi a few times but no one went to return red eggs.

I had consult both chinese n western docs but no news after trying to conceive for the past 12 years. Am thinking to gv up as i already 36 yrs old :( my sis told me abt this n asked me to try n get the red eggs and pray to zhu sheng niang niang.

Hope you can email me: [email protected] if you are going to toa payoh shuang lin shi to return red eggs.

Many thanks in advance :)) 感恩!

Hi Ladies, I had concieved via IVF and just gave birth this July 2013. I'm going to give some red eggs to Zhu Sheng Liang Liang at Shuanglin Temple in Toa Payoh this Saturday (17 Aug) at around noon time. If you are free, probably can go there and pray plus take some red eggs ya.

All the best to all TTC.

Hi Outliers, thanks for sharing. :) But hoh can I ask what time you roughly gg? I will be back from Penang ard 1 plus.
You think by the time I reach ard 3 plus, you think still got balance eggs?

Hi sunshinebb, I should be there before 12pm and i have promise to return 100 eggs to Zhu Sheng Liang Liang. I guess when you arrive there should be still some left. You can try your luck.

Hi Outliers, ok I will try my luck. :)
By the way, its to pray, get the eggs, pray to thanks and go home eat on our bed right? Each of us eat 1.
Is this correct? Heee... just want to ensure I do the right way

老师, 可否请教如何放生?
Good question! 终于有人问了。

1. 放生重大的意义就是‘戒杀’。放生功德很好,包括了‘财施、法施、无畏施’‘3-in-1’package。
2. 放生最有效,得要报出自己名字祈求。要不然,浪费功夫。
3. 放生要做得圆满的话,必须自己来。偷偷去放,谁都不要讲。

老师认为放生要看对目标。什么样的动物,得适合什么样的环境生存。作错了,反而是有罪。

放生不是suka-suka买100只乌龟,统统丢在Kusu Island(咸死乌龟差不多), 或者,买100只乌鸦、鸽子、麻雀在HDB estates放生(给居民带来祸害), 或者,买goldfishes倒进MacRichite Reservoir(害死金鱼).

建议买人常吃的动物去放生是最理想。买鸡、鸭、牛、羊,就算买得到要放在哪里?买鸟的话,人又不吃,除非是乳鸽,从餐馆的笼子买出来放生就very good! 所以呢,最好是买海产放生!

买海鲜就要放回大海(没人去捕鱼),买淡水鱼就放回淡水湖(没人去钓鱼)。Singapore constricted, cannot anyhow dump fishes in the reservoir. Also, 两ots of people do fishing and it is not easy to find a spot. Singapore Government did not control,到处开放给人垂钓。Unlike in other countries (e.g. United States), lakes are protected, strictly no fishing.

其实,放生完全不难,释放前念经,还有几个步骤要小心罢了。

老师,请问如果不念经,行吗?因为我不会。请问老师有什么步骤是要小心的呢?如果买田鸡,应该放哪生到哪去呢?不好意思,问了个傻问题,因为我怕最后反而害了它们。

谢谢老师的答复。 老师是否有书或步骤教导我们。
那本地哪里是最好的放生地点?

Hi Jolyn,
I have corresponded with you before. :)
Had 2 miscarriages which I arranged a chao du previously and managed to deliver a pretty girl last year. She's turning 1 soon.
My girl had a mini accident in infant care yesterday. I can't help but wonder if I should be doing a chao du every year?
I kind of missed the cutoff for this year's chao du, woul it be sufficient to go to the temple and pray instead?

老师,请问如果不念经,行吗?因为我不会。请问老师有什么步骤是要小心的呢?如果买田鸡,应该放哪生到哪去呢?不好意思,问了个傻问题,因为我怕最后反而害了它们。
问得很好。

不念经不行。有指定的经文,不念就没‘法施’。三施就只做了二施,不圆满。

谢谢老师的答复。 老师是否有书或步骤教导我们。那本地哪里是最好的放生地点?
什么地点适合放生,就不说了。
这个就是考验你怎么去‘放生’。哪里买鱼、买什么鱼、适合什么环境、该买多少、去哪里放、什么时候放、等等都是‘放生的package’里面。

老师有空会整理有关放生的细节,照着做就行了。偷偷去放,什么人都不必说,天地101%知道。单单‘放生’,就有很大的意义。消灾、延寿、化劫等等。

灾是灾、劫是劫、灾劫是灾劫。
消开刀之灾、消孕妇挨刀见血之灾、消血光之灾、消牢狱之灾、免受风灾、地震、火灾等等...
化桃花之劫、化情色之劫、化刀兵之劫、化病危之劫、化经济困难之劫、化不孕之劫、化家庭破裂之劫、化身体欠安之劫、化种种劫数厄运至弱或无。

灾劫还没到之前,赶快买insurance(放生积善)。灾劫来的时候,不会有警报,到时放生积善都来不及了,会很headache的。

试想看看,
1 month 放10只,12 months 放120只。
10 years 放1200只! 一lorry载不完。
10 years与1200只动物结善缘,那就不得了!随便一只跟你thank you, 要来报答,有困难会帮你就是善报。

Last edited:
Hi Jolyn,
I have corresponded with you before. :)
Had 2 miscarriages which I arranged a chao du previously and managed to deliver a pretty girl last year. She's turning 1 soon.
还真快:D

Hi Jolyn,
My girl had a mini accident in infant care yesterday. I can't help but wonder if I should be doing a chao du every year?
I kind of missed the cutoff for this year's chao du, woul it be sufficient to go to the temple and pray instead?
现在应该还来得及。可以打电话去佛寺问问。还有,冤亲债主也可以超度的。

报了名之后,到时要很有悔意、谦卑去拜。

可以每年报名农历七月超度法会。今年来不及,可以考虑大型‘水、陆、空’法会、或者清明节的超度法会了。

谢谢老师的解答。老师我也是自然流产过,不知道需要超度直到看到你的解答。不知道是不是没有超度所以流产后身体每况愈下呢。医生说需要动手术才能再次怀孕,我一直犹豫因为流产后已经动过手术了,但瘤又再次长回。我现在正在努力吃素。老师是否可以指点我。生病时,朋友介绍念地藏经,但我发现更糟糕。所以现在很怕,不敢念了。

谢谢老师的解答。老师我也是自然流产过,不知道需要超度直到看到你的解答。不知道是不是没有超度所以流产后身体每况愈下呢。
先不要迷信。

流产后的妇女会失落,身体虚弱。

医生说需要动手术才能再次怀孕,我一直犹豫因为流产后已经动过手术了,但瘤又再次长回。我现在正在努力吃素。老师是否可以指点我。生病时,朋友介绍念地藏经,但我发现更糟糕。所以现在很怕,不敢念了。
I wrote some points about '地藏经',you may search my past postings.

尤其初学者念了经就回向。Sorry to say, it is one of the biggest mistakes. 念经回向是好事,但是由大德高僧做的。

小学PSLE没毕业,就要读PhD。生病时直接念‘地藏经'了。真厉害!:eek:

初学者可以跟团一起诵‘地藏经',这个还可以接受,因为一般上有和尚/尼姑主持或吃斋的居士们集体的愿力。

其实,确实有些人不适合念经。念了就晕、气喘、想吐。老师曾看过一个人单单念《八十八佛忏》第一句就giddy and want to vomit,然后不念了。这种情况,十之八、九,有肮脏东西缠上。人的外表可以是ok, 或许看起来没事. 一开始念经就agitated or crazy or breathless and etc. 但有的会做梦。

有些人适合念经,很快就上手,或者做事开始顺了。有些短时间有感应,有些则要长时间。

Anyway, 要怀孕急不来的,先搞定以下两点,
一. 解决‘流产’的首尾(可大可小)
二. 处理‘瘤’,调养身体。

吃斋念经缓解是最好的途径。刚开始的时候,挺辛苦的,不是几个月能'gkao-diim'的事。你要尝试吗?

老师,您说超度时要很有悔意是因为我们做错了事,害死宝宝吗?:(
I will have to explain something first.

人工受孕/自然受孕 is one issue. 流产(不论有没有故意或不小心)is another issue. 就像跟uncle买ice-cream,手拿到ice-cream is one issue. If you were to accidentally drop your ice-cream, it is another issue.

If IVF process is successful, doctor has no responsibility (one issue). However, sudden "miscarriage" is couple's problem (another issue). Cannot blame doctor. 明白了吗?

流产不一定就是你的错,但是还是流产,天下没有‘不知者无罪’的理由。什么事都不说不知道,推到一干二净,岂不是就没有因果了。‘不知者无罪’的定义是上天、阎王说了算。

Just like placing an empty cup on a bus-stop bench, and you forgotten to throw when your bus approached. When kenna caught red-handed by ENV officer, there is no such thing as forgotten to throw into the rubbish bin as excuse.

那么‘悔意’- 就是‘忏悔’了。可以自己goole‘忏悔’的意义。

举例,走路不小心撞到了人,即使不是你的错,admit mistake说一声sorry不会少一块肉的。说一声sorry/对不起,对方的气都消一半了,顶多是给对方curse几句罢了(对方要造口业是他的事了)。

Last edited:
老师,真的非常感激您播出宝贵的时间回答我的问题。我今天就赶紧到居士林为宝宝超度了。但明天才能拜。我想知道怎么拜,便先去看看。一位好心的阿姨带我去看是如何进行的。顿时,我才知道我错了,迟了,一年后才为他超度,泪流满面。谢谢您,设这个thread,要不然还真是苦了孩子。谢谢,谢谢,谢谢!!! 我正在吃斋的,只是怕有时不够纯,会吃肉边菜。念经方面会怕,所以我就想放生,或在居士林做善事如保护动物,施棺之类的。(我今天看到有这样的捐款)这样希望能帮宝宝回向,是这么说的吗老师。

老师,真的非常感激您播出宝贵的时间回答我的问题。我今天就赶紧到居士林为宝宝超度了。但明天才能拜。我想知道怎么拜,便先去看看。一位好心的阿姨带我去看是如何进行的。顿时,我才知道我错了,迟了,一年后才为他超度,泪流满面。谢谢您,设这个thread,要不然还真是苦了孩子。谢谢,谢谢,谢谢!!!
1. 到时别说话。静静就好。
2. 不要一把鼻涕,一把眼泪的。以后,不要再去想。
3. 有大节日(清明法会)还记的,是可以在挂名的。
4. 不要小看那张小小的牌钉在墙上或者牌位,“他/她”或许就在附近。

超度亡灵是要他们不要执着,有解脱,有他们该去的地方。阳世间不属于他们的空间,非得要走不可。若阳世间的人一直想一直思念,亡灵也会眷恋人间,这个根本就是害自己。:confused:

我正在吃斋的,只是怕有时不够纯,会吃肉边菜。
吃肉边菜算好了。初步学习。

念经方面会怕,所以我就想放生,
没啥好怕的。有指导,念对经是ok的。

念经先,然后才放生。因为放生的时候,灵体有时候会跟。呵呵...不想讲多。讲过多,人家就不敢去放生了。

居士林做善事如保护动物,施棺之类的。(我今天看到有这样的捐款)这样希望能帮宝宝回向,是这么说的吗老师。
居士林提倡‘护生’,保护众生 = 戒杀 = 吃斋!‘护生’真正的意思是‘吃斋’,并不是爱护生物。

施棺、施药、印经、建庙,也可以写自己的名字。功德无量无边,在走衰运的时候,更要做布施。做善事不要去计较,不要为了有多少功德才去做,不要求回报。上天不会吝啬,不做没得赚,有做不会少算。

碰钉子不要埋怨,是考验罢了。有考验也护法神在考,考你会不会放弃,考你坚不坚定,考你能撑多久,考你的心是不假意等等。

hi Sunshinebb, i'm not sure the way to eat the eggs. Maybe Toblerone can advise?
现在的鸡蛋农场生产的,不受精蛋,所以没有生命。多数吃素的,可以吃,补充人体蛋白质所需。

净空老法师提过鸡蛋可以吃。有些比较自我严格,鸡蛋是不吃,但不可以说他们执著。

鹌鹑蛋(quail eggs)要小心了。有些农场的鹌鹑是公母方在一起,没有分开,所以鹌鹑蛋50-50%有受精。

老师,谢谢你的教导。我应该念或抄什么经才合适呢。早上我去拜拜了,还是忍不住流泪,这样应该还好是吗?回来后,我睡了一会儿,睡得不是很好。最后一个梦,是我好像手里抱着一个用粉红色棉被包的一个刚出世,面色好像红嫩的婴孩。不知道这梦想告诉我什么, 还是因为我想太多了,日有所思,才会有这个梦。

老师,谢谢你的教导。我应该念或抄什么经才合适呢。早上我去拜拜了,还是忍不住流泪,这样应该还好是吗?
1. 抄念同时做都可以,怕你没有恒心耐力。
2. 尽量不要再去想。

回来后,我睡了一会儿,睡得不是很好。最后一个梦,是我好像手里抱着一个用粉红色棉被包的一个刚出世,面色好像红嫩的婴孩。不知道这梦想告诉我什么, 还是因为我想太多了,日有所思,才会有这个梦。
绝对不是‘日有所思’。

想不到怎么快梦到了。呵呵...

我今天就赶紧到居士林为宝宝超度了。但明天才能拜。我想知道怎么拜,便先去看看。一位好心的阿姨带我去看是如何进行的。

Hi broccoli, may I know if we need to prepare anything to bring along for the praying at 居士林?

尽量在12am之前念完。不要执著是否有念错字。但可别错的太离谱

Hi 老师, may I know if there's any dire consequence for chanting after 12am? I only happened to see this sentence today when I was reading through the earlier messages. Nowadays I usually chant during daytime and sometimes at night during the weekends after I'm out the whole day.

老师,

这两晚我的女儿都睡得不好。第一晚,她在凌晨三点说梦话。我便起来看她说什么,结果她突然打开眼睛告诉我,叫我不要拿黑色的东西,因为会招惹魔鬼。我吓了一跳,后来她又坐起来,告诉我同样的事。然后她说睡不着,我就念念南无阿弥陀佛,她不久才又睡着。昨天晚上,她又在梦里哭,不知道这些跟我去居士林有关系吗?

老师,我试一试。初学者,应该念什么呢?

Hi plainwater, I bought soya milk, chocolate, baby clothes, toy, bread, and colourful kueh f rom 居士林。just the things that I will buy for my child. I saw many pple mainly buy milk food and toy.

Hi Jolyn, 可否替我看看我是否有孩子命?我以求子多年,但都没有。求过两次签,签上指示会先有女但必须等。
I also feel like chanting some 佛经,can u also send me a copy?

Back