Your's Truly - Hello Kitty

TH / lili
ask u hor the 3rd set of ceramic set cost how much? cos if i cant go at least i can ask my friend to help me..

Lili,

Wow! Great! Hope you have enuf stock for this! Cos am really thinking of getting it! Can reserve? U got my email alr? Erm.. Since i collecting the chair on sat, I can get access to the sale hor? Thanks. =)

Emma,

Yeap the stuff sure look nice! Tt's y tempted to get the rack! =)

ladies.. who is going TH sales tmrl?

tks u very much to lili who allow me to tag along.. yuppie.. too many attractive items so hopping to go there and check it out..

i be going there around 11plus.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Wow wow</font></font>, so many stuffs!! I want I want, keke

Happibear,
Nice to meet you yesterday
happy.gif

See you again on TH sales hor

Morning ladies!

happibear,
I will gg to TH tmr morning. Will bring ur gloss along &amp; meet u there.
happy.gif

Huajing,
Which rubbish bin u wana buy? Hope it nt very bulky, coz' my hubby nt coming along with me. It will be difficult for me to lug back if im buying some bulky items too.
happy.gif

Jas,
Haha...So u r gg to MEOW again??!! Hee...

Morning ladies,
TGIF today. Tomorrow will be a happy day can go TH and shop. So many stuff i also want see until blur liao. Just nice today take salary tomorrow can shop HK. hahaha

lili,
sorry to trouble u again.
I need to cancel one of my order as my mil brought for me yesterday.
KT-3388/KT-0827 - $8 - cancel

I just want this will do. Tks
KT Yellow Toilet seat cover -$10

Jasmine,

Yes! Nice meeting you too! =)

Ms Blur,

Am going TH in the morning too! C ya then! I PM you my mobile number later k? Thanks. =)

Hi Lili,

Heard abt yr bp fr Angeltopg, can i order these 2 items?

1)HK Mouse (KT-0066) $5
2)HK Wooden Hanger $28

Thks

msblur,
the last one Lili posted HK Dustbin Usual $24.90/Sales $15. if too bulky then nvm, if you can help to lug back then is great heehee. sorry to trouble you again.

Princess.. i dun think can leh.. those ordered unless got pple help u collect.. if not all muz collect tmr.. pte sale 1 day only mah.. haha.. like isetan lidat..

huajing,
Dun tink i can lug back for u leh, coz' my items are all bulky items. And my hubby nt coming along with me, so no extra hands to help me.
sad.gif

princess,
Emma is rite. TH sale is for tmr only. Got to buy the items &amp; collect tmr too.
happy.gif

Huajing,
Why don't you go yourself and grab it back from TH? This dusbin looks nice!

Ladies,
Remember to bring more cash tml, TH only accept cash payment yo
happy.gif

Jas,
Last yr i forgot to bring enough cash, had to go downstair withdraw more!! hahaha.. Or did i borrow from u all?

I also like the dustbin... hope i will be able to grab one.. wanna see the size b4 i decide.

msblur,
NVM thanks

jasmine,
I can't go tomorrow, hb working, can't imagin I have to handle a super active toddler and a 3mths old baby and grabbing the sales items.

Jas,
Haha...u too many dustbins &amp; laundry baskets lah.
happy.gif
But then wat if u saw another one which u wana buy last time? Neh...the pink one remember?

Jas,
u know my house also a lot of HK dustbins until my hubby say why so many dustbin everywhere in our house. No choice i see dustbin nice i want to buy so become more and more dustbin dun use my hubby will say waste money. hehehe

So tomorrow see dustbin cannot buy. must ren.

Hello everybody..so long didn't login here. Hope I'm not forgotten! How's everybody?

TH is here also..and private sale tomorrow. OMG, all the things are so nicey and tempting!

yes but likely after 2pm cos my gal got class
sad.gif

At that time, don't know still got gd buy or not. U leh, gg? btw, u 6 mths already right..

ya.. but i think other places will have too..

not complete set yet leh.. short of yellow, green and the last purple one.. after i got 1 repeat i stop liao.. mum went with me today.. nag nag nag... say my house like hk rubbish dump.. buy liao all throw there only... sigh...

Hi,

No More choping of products..
Tired of packing le.
Tmr self service....
All Cash n Carry.No left over please...

Sori,

But my store burst le..with all the clearance stks n all Lili platic Bags wif Lili name everywhere.LOL...so wun allow lonbang in the shop.Paisey.

Back