Yeast infection from Progesterone inserts

wah Memo choc, you even baked your own bread! Well done! Your 16days coming to an end right? Congrats! You have done well....hope you are feeling much better now.

The rice milk i bought is from "Vitsasoy". I find it very sweet and dont really like it..its much sweeter than the vitasoy milk! I expect rice milk to be tasteless but its just like sweeten soya milk. Its 3.4g sugar per 100ml. Is it alot of sugar there? Is the one from Pure Harvest better?

I have tried the garlic method cuz i was so desperate...hmm...the first time it kinda work, after that i dont find it effective. I just finished my menses and can feel the yeast coming...quickly drown myself in alot of water to flush my system, and to remove the liner...now im feeling better...hopefully the infection dont come back...haiz...i think not wearing liner really helps alot...

it should not be be too sweet.. should be ess sweet than normal.. buy the pure harvest one.. tastes nicer.

Garlic up in vagina ony kills the yeast at the vagina area but doesnt solve the probem because it is in the guts... so, even if u kil the ones at vagina, the gut wil stil send more down since the body is already in disarray and not balanced.

So detoxing the body and getting rid of it from inside out is the way to go.. it wil take sometime but if u baance your body system right, your body shoud be fine.=)

Al the best.

The bread looks so yummy!!! =)

No need redo filling.. it's cuz when they are grinding it al away to be removed, some definately gets into your throat and saliva and u accidentay swalow cuz the suction they put in yoru mouth to suck the area and mouth dry cant suck perfectly.. so definately some is ingested. =) no worries, just keep taking the OLeaf and they supps..

If i am not wrong if u come in again, they'l test u for alergy fungus again.. then if u wish u can do a urine test - thishas 4 items they test for you 1. Your gut - whether it is leaking(indicates poor digestion etc),
2. Heavy metal toxicity - see if have mercury/lead/zinc in your system - that can cause havoc too.. cuz these metas are toxic to the body in high quantities.
3. Free Radical - how much damage your cells are under if u dun have enuf anti-oxidants to fight them off.. = prone to cancer/diseases, speed up aging etc..
4.Adrenal glands - test your stress level see if your body is coping well.

this i think abt $130. But u can decline if u dun wish to. =) but personaly, it's good to know. =)
there are other tests as well but the rest doc decides. =) read up at the website.. costing and details are there. =)

Lilacz - sleep without panty so have air to breathe. better..=)

Day 12 - 26th May 10 (Wednesday)
Weight 58.8kg
6.30am> Broccoli+Carrot+Garlic
12.00pm> Chicken Rice (not roasted chicken)
6.45pm> Rice Milk: 1 cup rice milk
7.00pm> Mix Rice: Shallow Fried Fish+Lotus w Pork Ribs Soup+Vegetable+Rice

Day 13 - 27th May 10 (Thursday)
Weight 58.8kg
6.30am> Mix Rice: Shallow Fried Fish+Lotus w Pork Ribs Soup+Vegetable
12.00pm> Mix Rice: Lotus w Pork Ribs Soup+Rice
7.30pm> Seaweed Rice Cracker+Rice Milk+Rice Chips
*Did my teeth, change one of my mercury filling to the white one

Day 14 - 28th May 10 (Friday)
Weight 58.7kg
10.00am> Rice Milk: 1 cup rice milk
4.30pm> Mix Rice: 2 vege+steam egg
9.30pm> Rice Rings+Rice Milk
*Yeast outbreak-maybe because of my mercury spillage during dental session

Day 15 - 29th May 10 (Saturday)
Weight 58.6kg
6.00am> Rice Cracker & Rice Chips
12.30pm> Chicken Rice: Chicken Rice (White)+McWings (w/o skin)
9.30pm> Fish balls bee hoon soup (w/ 2 clove raw garlic added)

Day 16 - 30th May 10 (Sunday)
Weight 58.5kg
9.30am> Rice Milk: 1 cup rice milk
11.00am> Garlic: 2 clove raw garlic mix w/ hot water
12.30pm> Mix Rice: Steam Fish+Broccoli+Fish Balls Soup+Rice
5.00pm> Mix Rice: Steam Fish+Broccoli+Fish Balls Soup+Rice
7.00pm> Rice Bread (Organ)
9.00pm> Garlic: 2 clove raw garlic mix w/ hot water

Day 17 - 31th May 10 (Monday)
Weight 58.4kg
10.30am> Garlic Bread: Rice Bread+2 clove Garlic+Olive Oil
12.30pm> Mix Rice: Rice+2Vege+Egg
8.15pm> Mix Rice: Vege+Steam Egg w/ Pork
9.00pm> Garlic: 2 clove raw garlic mix w/ hot water

Garlic Bread, freshly chopped raw garlic sprinkle onto bread and Olive oil on top, bake it till crispy at the outside.
4047896.jpg
4047897.jpg

Haha, my family dislikes the rice bread. Well this is the only bread I can eat. I'm planning to extend my diet till I’m totally better, likely to be one month I guess. Had an outbreak on Saturday just before the ending of the 16day diet, lucky it outbreak early, so I can really be firmed to continue the diet. Now I’m adding garlic into my diet, about 4 clove per day. After eating garlic, about one hour later will feel slightly better but have to continue eating it to kill all yeast. I hope it won’t harm my stomach.

Lilac> Ya, I agree with Sandy, the Pure Harvest rice milk is the best so far. Oh, the past few days got bad yeast infection, so read online and see a lot of information about inserting garlic, but still dare not do it. Ya drinking lots of water help abit for me too. But eating raw garlic so far is the best.

Sandy> I believe is from the guts too cause when I have yeast outbreak, I can also feel my anal area itch too! Very irritated, is like a war zone down there! Haha. Hmm I think for the time being, I won’t do any testing, will just continue with the diet until I don’t few much for the next menses cycle.

I tried sleeping w/o panty n just loose short, but ended up my discharge so much during yeast infection, it stain my short. -_-“

Yeah... ur anus will itch cuz it's also being flushed out thru defeacation...it's a sign that the fungus are being attacked and reacting..

Jia you! =) It will take time... must do it one shot.. get it fully out if not your previous efforts will be wasted....it will be tiring.. but after the ordeal..it be better..=)

Better than fighting a lifetime of it being there constantly..=)

If you're worried about harming your stomach or it being too strong, drink some goat's milk or rice milk along w it..=) tummy will feel better..

Garlic has a whole list of other benefits too..besides killing fungus it has Germanium which is v good for circulation, lower bp, giving strength = body fit, boost immunity and natural anti0oxidant..=)

Better to have your shorts dirty and wash than suffocate and aid the growth of the fungus..=)

Your bread looks delicious witht he garlic..=) U can blend the garlic in olive oil or hard stick of olive margarine and use it as spread.=) I love Olive oil n garlic on bread! Delicious!! Let the garlic soak /infuse in the olive oil..=)

I've never resorted to garlic insertion cuz thot the of it kinda...erm...i duno...dun wanna disturb the area..haha..although some say will help..=) but pls make sure it is not peeled til the flesh is exposed or the garlic will burn your vagina..haha...peel off the skin carefully..=) dun puncture the surface..=P

hehe..=) Jia you Jia you!! Me also on diet.. but lasy to type out what I eat..today I made.. egg w kelp and put on rice bread.

2 hard boiled eggs
1/2 tsp olive oil
black pepper, salt,
Cayene pepper for spice.
Kelp seaweed - dried- soaked-chopped up.(for fibre and good nutrition - vit A/ iron etc..)

Optional - You can add psyllium husk into your foods to give u higher fibre diet..=) 1 packet about 6-7 dollars. can last u quite long..=) Good for gut..

Mash together and spread on 3 rice cakes for breakfast..=P

I just drink water most of the times for my drink..=P I can't afford rice milk for now..=) me working part time pay very little... so the cheapest alternative..=) I rely on my clinic when the supplier gives those expiring rice milk cartons..not often.. but better than nothing..hehe.=P

enjoy!

Wanted to soak the garlic into Olive Oil but not enough Olive Oil now, will do it next time. Just bought the Olive Leaf tablets from your clinic. Ya everyone Jia You. I survive the 16days, I think one month shouldn’t be a problem. Haha. Though when yeast came back, I do feel disappointed, but lucky my spirit still high so far. But I do miss a buffet session, now going buffet is a waste of money.

My infection is like on and off, it will start to feel a bit uncomfortable in the late morning...i will quickly take the olive leaf and pau d arco tablets and keep drinking water and going to pee and flush it out...

This morning went out for breakfast with friends...indulged in cakes!!! Within abt half hr, i can feel the gush of fluid flowing out...and i know it must have came back...i didnt feel the itch but the discharge is yellowish and with abit of clumpy stuff...come back immediately take the 2nd dosage of pills,wash up and drink alot of water. Now feeling ok...but really disappointed if i have to live with a life like that. Life is already short, yet i cannot eat what i love for life...its really a torture. Dont know how all these start to happen..one year ago i was still fine and enjoying life...eating what i love..cant imagine not being able to eat those stuff freely anymore...*sad*

Lilacz,
Chil dear...
The thing with Candidiasis is that it nebver goes awy unless u fully get rid of it. From the way you describe, it means the yeats has taken root in your gut lining and it's just recurrs everytime u eat/indulge in sugary foods. The fungus is having a party when youhave your party too..
I know it is difficult because your diet is restricted but I assure you, if you keep this up and not do a proper detox diet, it will never go.
Take this seriously if you want to enjoy your future.
Like Memchoc, she's motivated to get it out of the system. I can't guarantee how long it will take but the diet and the supplements will take time to slowly get rid of the yeast.. It's like a major excavation project. Takes time.

For me it's the same thing. First time I did the diet..i did it for 16 days then thot ok.. But then when me n fiance make out and he touched my vagina area.. the next few days I will get the infection.
Prob due to imbalance of Ph, so foreign item is introduced. We dun have sex but heavy petting last time. Now, not so cuz I believe it's because his hands perhaps have the normal flora(as all of us do that includes candida/bacteria etc) that could have been 'added' to my vagina area that triggered the whole thing.
Which simply means, it's still roted in my guts.. And Im still taking Olive leaf and stuff to make sure I am totally rid of it...
Sometimes I dun get the onfection but it shows up somewhere else in my organs... and I know im not fully rid of it... so Im still on the journey..
SO far I havent got any infections, cuz 1. I watch my diet. I do eat wheat when I have cravings, but I stop myself most of the times...and Ive learned to handle that..
I don't see enjoying my life as unable to eat what I like or indulge..
I see my life enjoyment as being yeast free and healthy.. that's what makes me happy..=)
Pau D Arco I read up. It's strong and can be toxic if taken too much.

Urinating it out does not realy help... water fushes it out but not those that are rooted. it's ony temporary. U need to change the terrain of your body so that the fungus wil decide to move house(which is out of your body)...

I don;t know about your history or medical conditions, so I can't say how long it wil take etc..

Each of us have different biochemical make up and good nutrition helps us to maintain it in good balance..=)

Prepare yourself mentaly to go thu the whole diet for a few months then start on it. Dun just dive.. U need to prepare your mental first.. for now, u can use temporary methods. When you are ready, then go al out.

I know how hard it is not to enjoy when ur firneds ask u out to drink eat party etc... I went thru it too

I can't even social drink...=Z back when I was first on diet. everyone looked at me and kinda had silence.. cuz they know I do drink and party wild..buffets, indulge etc... but now, I know what's beneficial and what's good and I do it.

I try not to bother about what it says to others or what others think... cal me health freak... but I know what I am doing for myself...

My family too esp my mom, din understand...but now when the family fall sick, im e only one who isn't wheezxing sneezing coudging and getting the fever...cuz Ive built my immunity up..=)

Takes time and determination dear.

It's not gng to be a one week thing(like all chemical meds do - quick fix)..its gonna be months or even years to get a great healthy body..one thing I lack and I know will help with my health is also exercise, it's one thingI have yet to get in the gear for...but one thing at a time..

May I ask how old you are? =)

Do keep us updated. or maybe when u come back then consider making the change..=) for now, live with it? and survive with the on and off diet and supplements etc... =)

I can understand its hard when you're over there with not many ppl there to help you thru this...be strong girl...

Hi sandy

Is BICOM able to tell if the fungus has taken root in the body system or just to tell signs of fungus?
Sometimes i find it difficult as i cook for the family...its so tough when you have to cook a different meal for yourself when you are cooking something much more interesting for the family...i know i have to forgo the current lifestyle and give up certain food if i want to be well. I just want to be 100% ready when i start on the diet, im slowly adjusting myself now...thanks for the encouragement.

Btw, if olive leaf safe to take for long term? Read from the internet we have to stop it when we are conceiving as its not tested if its safe for pregnancy...

hi, i hv to agree got to abstain from wheat. i let my bb take frisocream wheatbased cereal. red dots of candida started to appear as she has difficulty pooh with wheat cereal. indigestion and only pooh on 2nd day. normally, her bowel movement is daily and soft texture. with wheat, her pooh is hard or hard pellet. maybe that explains why candida triggers with wheat.

Because wheat is harder to digest, so then it's not digested well, it is fermented by the bacteria and fungus iving in the gut, and if u suply such to a living community, it only multiflies.. Like humans, we thrive in environment where there is food and water provided. We dont stay or live in the desert..so same thinghere...
BIcom can't tel if it takes root in your gut. it can only tell if there is fungus or acetyledehydye a chemical released by the fungus.
By indicating how long you have had it and your symptoms, it is likely that it may have rooted. In most cases, yes. it's easier for women to be detected by it becasue we get yeast infections at vagina area, harder for men as they dun show up at their penis.. haha..=)

We have higher tendency to get it aso because of the hormones that we have in our female genes..=) And the vagina is an area where is susceptible to such if exposed to it. =)

For most supplements, esp if it's is herbal, not good to take long term. Nutrients, still not so bad but herba stuff also works as 'medicine' but it does less harm to the body compared to allopathic.

Most meds even in the allopathic world is not suitabe during pregnancy.. Why? simply because we dun wanna put the foetus at risk, which mother is wiling to purposely undergo such to 'tests' its a matter of life, so those research that say is ok w preganacy is prob because pregnant mothers have no choice but to take because of their own medical confditions etc...those perhaps are documented or some other trials ppl willing to undertake. =)

So that statement is true for both sides.=) Best not to take when preggy..=) better to be safe than sorry.

I know it's difficult to cook for yoursef and your family...I find it hard to..=) I guess it is a learning curve for you and family..=)

For example, if u cook chinese,
Rice/brown rice

veggies - eave out the soya sauce, just use salt pepper, garlic or vegetabe stock(w/o msg). Or u can prepare in advance. Boil, carrots, celery, onions, garlic or other stems u dun eat, then freeze up, use when neededto flavour simple dry dishes like your veggies.. =)

Proteins - not a problem - just not soya beans. =)

Drinks - water..=)

Breakfast, they can have wheat bread if they wish, for yoursef just change the outside to rice cakes.=) filings can be the same.=)I can share with yoru some simple fillings..=) or if memchoc have time can fwd u my recipe i created for her..=)

lunch - u can have salad.. carrots beans asready have carbohydrates so it's a 2 in one..=) Add chicken or turkey breast or beef slices /eggs etc...
For your husband u can add potatos in there... to add bulk..=)

You fee it's tough now cuz you arent exposed to the abundance of food out there to choose..=) no worries.

I understand.. I to fet that way but luckily I studied nutrition, so I have knowledge in this area of nutrition in food etc..=) and just create my own recipes..=)

get your kids to join in the making of food too? your husband as wel..=) if possible.. Like saturdays or sunday brunch kinda thing.=)

Yes, u need to be ready for the diet.. =) for some ppl, they can go cold turkey thats what I did.. some, cant or they give up half way..=) It's hard iKnow cuz my fiance is not into such.. and it's hard to explain to him the scientific facts etc..=Z so I am aways demorlized..but i must keep focus lor..on my own.. then when he see it helps me.. he'l soon believe and be won over..=) so Im just hoping and praying things wil be well too..=) his famiy is not supportive of me studying this cuz they dun beieve in such.. tto them ALLOPATHY is the way to go...so imagine if I ive with them it's gonna be a torture for me..hahaha...=P and I cant cook they way I want to... she will cook for me.. and it's gonna be a HUGE TUSSLE! Tehy dun beleive in not eating wheat etc all that I mention etc....so u can imagine...=Z
I can't wait for quarrells to begin..whahaha.... wait til I get married man..=Z PengZ! haha..
Im praying to get a house...and a good one w good price..=Z but housing is gng up up up..=Z so my hopes are always dashed..=Z oh well...

The other one you can find is Lentin Plus 1k, It's a simple dietray fibre that does wonders for immunity system. Not realted to fungus at al but to boost immunity if u have vira infections, fever etc, can take. if u can find it's good.

it's good fibre and in some ways helps to cear your bowels/clean your gut..=P

Anyway, Im aways here ok? Dun meanto sound harsh or anything..=) Habit die hard.. like my mom... her sweet drinks n salty food will never go...=Z what can I do? hmmm....just hope she'l realise soon and not too late....

All Jia You...hugs..

I read somewhere, some people go on Candida diet for a year! Wahh, I don’t know if my spirit will be as high as now after 1 month, so far this forum has been my motivation. Thanks all. =)

Read this: http://www.nutritionarticlesonline.com/yeast_infection_systemic_cures.html#antiCandidadiet
It also says take ‘psyllium husks’ to wash off the dead yeast! Can drinking water alone do that?

I have to start this diet now partly cause after November customary wedding, I b moving over to hubby house, rule no. 1, I'm not allowed to cook. =S our BTO flat will only be ready in year 2012. =S Now MIL only think I'm on a slimming diet, hvn't been going up to drink fruit juice n lunch for sometime now. Opps.

Lilacz> my mum love cooking, she cook all sort of things for dinner every wkday. The only thing she did was not adding soya-sauce into vegetables while frying. Scoop a portion up for me, and then she continues cooking the rest with soya-sauce for the family. She still cooks sweet & sour fish, dark sauce chicken, just that I don’t touch. Sometime I felt upsad like a step-children getting less/different dishes. Haha… but my mum really sweet, she is so supportive, I’ll always have one extra sunny egg or one more vegetable dish which my brothers don’t get. Hehe.

I think now you are not as ready partly because u haven’t been to the stage whereby pills u take somehow show no effect after time. My SPORANOX has very less effect on me now, and it re-occurred the following day! Which I already forsee what is coming (staying in medication everyday or maybe give up baby planning if I’m on such drug for long). It worries me. I’m thinking along this line to motivate myself: I already spend 27 years eating what I love to eat and whenever I wanted it. Just take a few months out as a payback for the 27yrs of sinful food that has harmed my body is nothing. 1-2months compare to 27years and get the rest of your life back, is a good bargain. Hope you will slowly step into it too.

yah it really takes alot to totally change a lifestyle adopted for my own life...haiz...duno how and why have this problem. Agree we should not be taking any drugs during pregnancy...but im just thinking will even supplements like olive leaf and pau d arco stays in the body for some time before it get flushed out...so while you are pregnant, the medicines are still inside hence affect the pregnancy...after taking so many pills and taking those inserts, i think i really have no courage to try for a kid just in case the baby gets affected...

It does.. Dun see it as so daunting k?

There are other causes of yeast infection, not only is it caused by candida alone, it can simply just be a leaky gut allowing toxins into your blood stream affecting pH levels and in turn affecting pH levels of your vagina which could also lead to discharge.

Had a talk with the doc about what other possible causes. he told me these..=)

not only candida, so step one is to cear the candida, then come back for test. if not in the system then it is caused by :
1. Imbalance hormones
2. Leaky Gut - need to heal the lining of the intestines cuz they were perforated and affected by the fungus that rooted there..
3.pH imbalance. Caused by consuming too acidic foods etc...
4. Heavy Metal Toxicity. If there's Heavy metal(lead cadmium zinc copper), there need to be fungus to remove it, so thats why the fungus stil need to thrive but it's not systemic anymore.. it's just localised.

list can go on.

So one step at a time girls..=)
MemChoc, once you finish the 2nd round of diet, come in for testing, once we dun detect means you're cleared, if there is recurrance, it could be other factors liao..=) not so serious..=)

Highly likely is your Heavy metal toxicity or your hormone/pH imbalance.=) then gotta go on a differnt diet(but less strict) for life.. but no worries.. One thing at a time. =)

As for concieving - Doc said leave it uo tp GOD..haha..=) I believe so too..=)

Lilacz - if u worried, do a simple detox programme - that supports the liver to hep with elimination.
Herbal stuff dun stay in body as long as chemical meds cuz chemical meds sometimes have bigger moleules that may be harder to eliminate. Can be but takes a longer time. So when accumulated, the process is slowed down too.. SO get liver support and take ..=) then shoud be fine. Just have lotsa veggies ..=) The best! =)

Psylium husk is good cuz it has souluble fibre that heps to bind all the bad stuff cholesterol etc and flushed out too.. Thats why ppl say taking oats is good cuz have solube fibre good for heart health.. same reason..

Just mix 1 tsp husk in water and drink every morning. =) and before you sleep..=) w otsa water.. No water also cannot bulk up..=) need water to absorb into the husk so it can bind a the bad stuff in..=) and FLUSH..hehee...=P Drink lotsa water water water. it is in many books that dehydration of the body is one of the main causes of diseases..=P I aso start drink water when I can.. last time I only drink at most 2 cups per day only.. for 27 years of my life....so much compensated.. so now, I guess like what mem choc says, it's a few months of suffering to be free..=)

Lilacz, dun over worry, maybe yours could be the other factors causing the discharge. =) not necessarily sytemic cadidiasis..=) so dun fret.. slowy k?

Just pray and ask God to see you thru a good pregnancy or conception - Babies are Gifts from God..=) so et him do His work too..=)

Dun be overly paranoid.. haha.. U like me like that..haha.. I always paranoid abt what if what if what if..=) while it is a factor to worry about, trust that you have done your best to care for yoursef and for baby to come..=) have a good intake of veggies..=) alot of phytonutrients help in healing too..=) so that's also another way to go..=)

Me aso trying to get 'cleaned' and perfect so when me n hubby to be make love in future n concieve will have no problem..=) hehe..I preparing now..whahaha..=P

Veggies are alkaline too which are great to keep ph balance in check..=) Have your veggies lotsa them everyday...=P maybe thats what u can start on first.. Intead of taking on so many at once..=) 1 at a time. once you've gotten used to incuding veggies that you'd crave for them if u dun get them..=) then add or subtract from there..=P hehe..=) slow and steady wins the race!=)

Jia You Jia You! =P

Hugs..
We're in this together..=)

Lilacz,

BICOM can tell if there is presence of overgrowth.. or it's remnants..

But if it's cleared and no over growth means you're ok. then we will work on other areas. to balance all the other stuff i mentioned above. =)

Naturally body has candida in gut.=) thats normal to stabilise other bacteria etc.. must live in harmony.. thats how the natural body is..=)

I checked myself today I no fungus...heehee.. yay...but staying on this diet til I feel totaly fine..=) then gonna start on next phase..=) been on this diet on off since..erm...Last year..Dec..

Then din do for a few months then make out w fiance in Feb..whahahah..then imbalance of pH at vagina - so Im guessing it's my hormones thats causing my discharge...always been..=Z

I knew my fungus cleared cuz when my menses same I hardly have pain..last time I pain until I faint..=Z cannot work.. I had to get my teacher friend to baby sit my class for me when I was teaching..And I dun take painkillers so I will just endure until I cant take it then no choice my colleague force me..=Z

So when the root of the problem is gone, the pain also goes..=) see how the human body works.. Amazing! =) Im always so intrigued by the way the body is and how it is just so smart..hehe..=)

hehe...

These two days I'm feeling totally yeast free with two dose of garlic everyday (2 garlic each dose), will continue to take it. Since I pass the 16days, lazy to post my diet anymore, round n round, mostly the same food la, but if I found something interesting, will post up here. =)

Ohh I maybe going into another diet? Pengz... Haha Maybe next month then will go in, pocket already tight on beginning of June. This month hubby's b'day, close friend wedding, pay tax! Pocket Shrink.

Ya, I remembered, last time I don't have menses pain and always on time, recent years menses abit irregular and experience pain too (although not very bad ones). But this year onward was ok and on time.

Hi memo choc, this forum is an inspiration for me too. I have cut out on sugary stuff alot. When i see it, i avoided it like plague! And its getting more natural for me instead of trying hard to fight the temptation. That night my hubby and son having my favourite ice cream (which i have stocked up in my freezer some time back), my sanity takes over my craving. I feel so good i didnt even eat one mouth of it!

Was telling my hubby if i dont have to cook for the family, and i have someone cooking for me, it will be much easier to go thru this diet. Its becuz i need to taste my cooking, and i smell the aroma while cooking, makes it much harder to eat 10times healthier version than the rest. Another thing is im not a good cook. I dont mind eating more veg, but not sure how to make it taste good with the seasoning that we can take. There are not many varieties here, so i mainly only have asparagus, brocolli, carrot, lettuce in my fridge. So when i stir fry it, just add salt and pepper only? Is that the way to cook it?

Sandy, thanks for the support and info...the most difficult adjustment for me is breakfast. I have been taking kaya butter bread for the longest time. I actually look forward to taking that every morning and it makes me happy taking it with a cup of coffee. Dont have the appetite to eat eggs or meat early in the morning... so i have to come up with something i like and can take in the morning. For salad, i like those Japanese dressing..but i guess it should contain some vinegar so prob not suitable for me now. I have tried using lemon as dressing but it tastes so bad...urgh...

Memo choc, great to know you are yeast free now! Well done! I heard taking raw garlic is a gd remedy but i just cant bring myself to take it down with a glass of water...garlic by itself is quite pungent unless cooked...

I’m not sure if ‘fish sauce’ is allowed or not, my mum add that into stir fried veg with oil, salt n little pepper. Lemons are not allowed in my diet too or any kind of fruits, so I think just go plain. Haha. Slowly u will find plain veg don’t taste that bad, I still love celery juice.

I love steam egg, just beat 1-2 eggs, add same amount of water, beat it again, add salt, steam it till it turn jelly like. For convenient, put it on top of ur rice cooker when the rice is almost done. Save gas and electricity. Haha. If you like, add some pork meat or chicken meat in it. I love it with pork. =_

Agree that garlic is quite pungent, I struggle to drink my garlic water everyday too, and the smell will stay with me for like 1 hour after taking it. Sometime I get headache from it too, maybe cause I drank too much water with it. It is so hard to swallow, I will drink up to like almost 800ml of water each time. Good for me too, force me to drink more water. I took my morning dose during tea break (after breakfast-before lunch) in the office, then I have to constrain myself from talking to anyone for that 1 hour. Haha. Then at night before sleeping take again, I always ask my hubby if I smell funny, but sweet of him always say no. Lolx. Is either he is lying or I’m too self conscious. Well just think that, Garlic is all natural n it is unlike taking medicine drug, like Sandy said, might remain in our body. So rest assure it is the safest n easiest remedy mother nature can give to us.

I thought of cooking it too, but I read online that Garlic cook/boil for 20min and more, the effectiveness will be gone. So I just take raw n soak in hot water, easier to swallow with water then asking me to chew the whole raw garlic. =S Jia you! I’m sure it work for me (serious yeast infection victim!), it will work for u too.

Haha. I’m thinking of making Garlic chips, slices it and pen fried it to turn into chips, will try this weekend when I’m free. Anyone try it can let me know too.

I think u can still try tasting your dishes la, don't be too tied up with it, just a finger dip is ok. I do that too. keke Naughty, but not too mcuh, my family is watching me too.

Hi all,

I am glad to see more gals are adopting the holistic way of treating yr yeast infection. I am one good example who has recovered from yeast and urinary tract infection through supplements and probiotics. It's been 8 yrs and I h never got a relapse since then.

8 yrs ago, I had urinary tract infection abt 2-3 times within 6 mths which was torturing. Due to taking antibiotics frequently for the infection, I developed yeast infection a few months later which was torturing too. The itch was simply unbearable. I treated my first yeast infection at the gynae, she prescribed Nizoral to kill the yeast and vaginal antifungal inserts to stop the itch. However, I got a relapse few months later and I was so stressed abt it.

At that time, I was working for my therapist temporarily. He asked me to buy Kyolic Garlic(anti fungal), Biotin, Oregano oil(antifungal) and Culturelle(probiotic) supplements. He advised me to be on the protocol for 6 mths and hv to avoid foods with sugar, yeast and vinegar. He didn't do any test for me, but he does for his patients. It is hard to avoid those foods, as these are the foods which I eat regularly. I am very grateful to my therapist, otherwise I don't know how many relapses I am going to get if I go back to my gynae. The protocol not only cleared my yeast infection but my urinary tract infection as well. I find that all these infection starts from the gut, once the problem is resolved in the gut, everything just clears up. My diet changed since then, and I no longer crave for sweet foods or bread. I feel a lot of health problems stems from our diet since young and it affect us when we are adults.

One suggestion. You can cook miso soup to maintain the healthy flora in yr gut. It 's full of enzymes and good bacteria.

Sandy,
I agree with you on most of the things you wrote, and you hv a been a great help in this thread.
happy.gif

Memorablechocolate & Lilacz,
Continue the new diet and supplements, and you will definitely be free from yeast infection for good. Jia You
happy.gif

I hv taken raw garlic too, I'll pound the garlic and swallow it with water.

PingPing> Welcome. Your life experience is an inspiration to us, really thanks a lot. 6months is a long way. So happy for you. We will work hard, just if I’m pregnant, may have to forgo some supplements, but continue with a no sugar diet, I think is healthier for myself too. Will keep on going. How many cloves of garlic u ate per day? Ate throughout the whole of 6months?

I alternate between taking Garlic supplements and raw garlic. E.g. I'm taking garlic supplements 3 times a day, for raw garlic is 1 small clove 3 times a day. Hope this helps.

Hi Pingping, thanks for sharing...from your post seems that you had the habit of taking bread last time too? May i ask what did you take to replace bread in the morning?

Hey may i ask if we were to take raw garlic, does it have to be after food just in case taking on an empty stomach will cause some system upset?

im feeling rather normal now, but everytime i feel some discharge down there, i get very paranoid and start to keep focusing "there" to see if there are "symptoms". I know regular discharge in a woman is normal, just not sure how to gauge how much is normal anymore...after all the infections...:p

Going to the supermkt to find rice bread later...hopefully they carry it, then it will solve my breakfast woes!
happy.gif

LiLacz> It sound like me too, whenever I got discharge coming out, I will also focus down there. Haha.. so funny la but I do that too, and then I will wait awhile see if it itches, once it starts to itch, I know that’s it. Normal discharge won’t feel itch unless you have not wash/shower for one whole day. I think best to shower atleast twice a day esp in S’pore, so humid.

I do feel my stomach slightly minty when I have my garlic dose before food, but never had any gastric at all, so I guess is ok.

Breakfast hard not to cook or I will eat rice crackers if I’m rushing for work. I always had some in office, can snack too.

Hmm..these few days i feel quite abit of discharge, but no itch. Not sure if its becuz my menses just ended...

you make taking rice cakes or rice crackers sound great, but im really not taking the rice cakes well...no taste at all...

I bought those lightly salted kind, abit of salt to look forward to in the tongue searching while eating. Spread some margarine on it if u want, treat it like bread, some tuner (those tuner in water kind, no mayo), add some veg. Turn it into a sandwich. I hvn’t try that yet, but can explore.

Margarine is fine so far.. plant based. ZThough too much is no good cuz of it's hydrogenated nature.

Mem choc - u mean Tuna? hehe.. so cute lah u 'tuner' hehe..=) yeah get the plain ones..=) u save on your waist too..haha..

Welcome Ping Ping..=) thanks for sharing.. it's good to have more in this thread to share ideas. =) and glad you're yeast free! and happy! =)

Rice cakes plain - slightly salted.. takes some adjusting..=) me too..yeah.. the sudden taste of salt as u eat the rice bread gives the satisfaction..hahah..

lilacz - good on your to not get the ice cream crave..hehe.. after a while u will get used to less sweet less salty stuff..less sweet cuz usually it's the fungus that's craving for you...and u eat it..=) In the long run it's healthier too..=) refine sugars arent good for our bodies..=) makes our blood more acidic..

Memchoc, do share the recipes i shared w you..=) here for lilacz..=)

lilacz - u can find an asian supermarket at your place? whic part of aussie u stay?

A little of things not supposed to be eaten if taken in very small quantities, it wont do much harm.. so dun be overly paranoid k? =) like memchoc says, a taste of it it fine.. jus dun too much..=) lemon juice 1x in a day in a week is fine..=) it's at most only like 1 tablespoon in your salad so no harm done. =)

dressings for your salad - try this:

simple dressing:
1-2 tbsp lemon juice
40-50ml olive oil
salt to taste
pepper

add raw egg yolk to your above recipe adn alittle more oilive oil and beat them up to a creamy texture.

add garlic to give it extra flavour

add fresh basil w or w/o the yolk and beat..=)

u can throw in some baby shallots sliced in there..=)

Lilacz, like i mention, sometimes, there are many other causes of discharge - could simply be your imbalance of pH level..or heavy metal toxicity..=) whatever the case, if you're on thecandida diet, stick with it.. if you feel no itch good.. then slowly change your diet to a healtheri one addign veggies etc.. changeyour overall ph level ofyour body and who knows u may just be well..=)

sometimes the fungus is there cuz it needs to flush out the toxic metals..=) so if contantly needing to do that it may not even be a gut problem but a metal toxicity problem..=) know what I mean?

I can't remember, i read somewhere, some veg or something is good for metal toxic removal..but it will take longer compared to homeopathic medications..=) but im sure God has build His kingdom and nature with wonderful foods that can help...I'll go re find where I read it and let u know..=) argh,.. why cant I remember off hand when I need it..=Z whatever it is veggies are great..=) hehe...yeah and learn to enjoy the taste of them as they are...

My fiance always say I waste money ordering salad outside..hwhaha..but sometimes I just crave for salad...weird...but it';s really refreshing for me..the juice that comes out of lettuce or zuchinni...wow..hahaha=)

okie, talk too much liao..=)

Jia you..=)

What pingping shared that she took is also useful..=) just clinic where I work uses olive leaf..=) u can get oril of oregano also anti-fungal as she mentioned..=) so if u can find that there and if it's cheaper alternative why not try..=)

Lilacz,

For raw garlic, I think I took it after food. If you take it before food, do you feel yr stomach feel la4 la4(I mean spicy feeling)? For breakfast, I bought organic yeast free bread at Supernature but it's quite expensive. It's frozen, so I hv to thaw it before consuming and it's best to steam it before consuming, as it's quite hard. It taste a bit more on the salty side, but I got used to it. I can't remember what other foods I took, as it's been quite long time.

Don't be so worried abt vaginal discharges, as long they are not itchy. Remember to relax and stay as stress free as possible, recovery will be faster. I can understand how you gals feel, I also do get a bit paranoid cos of the discomfort that infections bring. Besides being on the diet for 6 mths, I was still very careful with what I eat for fear of relapse. Now I eat everything in moderation, if I don't feel good, I'll take 1 capsule of Culturelle probiotics. You can buy Culturelle from the vitacost sprees, to keep just in case.

Memo choc,

Are you trying for a baby? It's best to try when you are clear of yeast infection, as it can be passed on to yr baby. A healthy baby is easier to take care. It's not easy to take care of a baby, loss of sleep and meeting baby's needs is enough to tire you out. I am speaking from personal experience, as I am looking after 2 kids myself.

where is the vitacost sprees? If it's cheaper there buy from there memchoc..=) hehe.. no need come down to my clinic...hehe..if my boss sees this..haha..not so nice but...yeah..=) which ever is cheaper and mroe convenient I always say..=)

ping ping u seem so experienced.=) must keep in touch.. in future when I have bbs will come ask for advice..=) hehe..

Sandy

You can find vitacost sprees in the sprees thread in the main page. I am not sure whether it is cheaper than what memo choc is taking, I think she has to compare price first. I used to buy from my therapist, but found that buying from sprees is cheaper. I am not that experienced, I learn through mistakes and reading health books, which help me to understand more abt health and how it works. I am still learning new things through reading and watching health documentaries.

If you want a healthy baby, you hv to start taking care of yr health now. Just like an infertile soil(mother who has weak health) cannot grow a strong tree(baby), a fertile soil(mother who has very strong health) will grow a strong tree that can withstand bad weather(diseases).

Sandy> I search my Hp inbox and email, I can’t find the recipe Sandy gave me. Opps.. sorry. Haha, ya I meant Tuna. Lolx.

LiLacz> But this is what Sandy shared with me about Olive Leaf:
Die-Off Syndrome (Olive Leaf):
There are no negative side effects with Olive leaf extract but it does have a healthy side effect called the Herxheimer or “Die-Off” effect. Here is what takes place in a die-off effect. In the body there are microbes that somehow manage to evade the body’s immune system. Upon exposure to olive leaf extract these microbes are destroyed which is a good thing for the person. After the microbes death there cell-wall proteins are absorbed through the weakened mucous membrane, which surrounds them. The body recognizes these as toxins and begins its natural processes to get rid of them. If present in too large of numbers for the eliminative system to handle, the individual may develop symptoms that include headaches, swelling in the mouth, throat, sinuses, and lymphatics, rashes, fatigue, diarrhea, muscle/joint achiness, or other flu-like symptoms. The severity will vary from person to person, depending on the extent of their condition, the state of their immune and eliminatory systems, and how much olive leaf extract is being consumed.

The die off effect is desirable as it indicates that the body is being cleared of these hazardous microbes. Anyone who experiences these unpleasant effects generally feels fabulously well afterwards many times better than ever before.
If you feel the effects and you would like to minimize them, there are some easy things you can do. Many physicians recommend that an individual consume plenty of water in between usages of the product. Water keeps the lymphatic system and the kidneys functioning properly and more capable of handling the excess toxins. Another way to reduce the effects is to cut back on the dose of extract that you are taking or go off it completely for a day or two before slowly increasing the dose once again. It can take anywhere from a couple of days to a week to completely rid the body of the excess toxins.

PingPing> I’m planning for baby from October onwards, so hope can recover by then… … finger cross. Like Sandy said, will also leave it to fate.

May I ask, what is ‘vitacost sprees’??? =_

yeah.. me know..=) thats why me trying to boost my ssytem and keep it in optimal health so when the time comes, my body is good environment for bb to grow..=)

Just that now have to convince my hubby to be that his sperm health also counts..=) hehe..

We do natural family planning here at clinic too, by like what u said be in the optimal health to recieve foetus..=) we study it here too..=) I've read up abt it cuz few years back my HTB's sister cannot concieve so me read up to try help her but like I say my hubby tb family not into such, so a bit hard to share witht them the naturopathic ways of this..=) oh well, can only do so much for ppl..

It's really up to them to take charge of their life..=)

Im taking charge of mine..=) hehe..=)

Will check out the sprees and compare..=)

Thanks.

Memo choc,

A spree is organized by one person who collate orders from a number of pple, and orders from a website e.g vitacost website. The shipping fee is shared by the number of spreeists, thus the shipping fee is cheaper compared to a person who orders by herself and hv to bear the full shipping fee. Hope this answers yr question.

Sandy,
I'm curious in what yr clinic does cos I didn't know there is alternative medicine that does family planning, I only know abt Chinese medicine helps in couple who has problem in conceiving. Does a lot of couples go to yr clinic? What does yr clinic do to help them? Sorry for the questions but I'm really curious. Is there a website on yr clinic which I can read on?

I can'tt say exactly because I don't know your symtoms or concerns and that the doc will decide for the individual. Im not trained in that area but I believe we follow the Diet on Dr D Adamo, the Blood Type Diet with a mix or other therapies to help detox your system and get it in the right balance and suitable environment for conception.

U can read up on him. But I can only say, there's no one diet that suits all. We take this protocol cuz it makes sense according to blood and it's antigents that are against another. =) I cant get A from B and vice versa cuz it will negatively react. So sometimes, if your foetus happen to be of a differnt blood type, yourbody rejcts it cuz it's not in sync with it's own... because of mixture from husband etc if he's of differn tblood type., it would negatively react and to make things worse, your diet if too acidic or have toxins in your blood etc, not condusive.. but how proven it is or how extensive the research is compared to cancer or other big illnesses, it's not 'proven' to some extent as some will say, but Dr Adamo himself has done the research over years from his dad's passing down etc...I dun noe exactly and thelady who works here specializing in this area left, I can giv eu her contact if u wish. =)

But like I mentioned before, she does only sonsult and precription of supps.

Here at the clinic we have the machines, so it's really up to you. For some, they dun need the testings. I'ts just consult and diets and supps. =) cuz to save on cost on testings. But the testings dun test wheteher ure infertile etc..it just tests how your ovaries are doing, is it normal or something not quite right, then from the root cause of it, reboot thhe system and u have a so called 'clean' system to work with..=)

So the protocol is the standard..=) then put u on this D adamo diet..=) and have monitoring..=)

This is as much as I know..=) I dun study in depth and am not certified yet..=) it's only personal reading and some learing points when I observe the docs or when i ask them..=)

I can find out more or u can call to ask if you wish..=)

We dun guarantee a 100% conception with this method cuz eventually it's all God's providence and God's gift to us..=) we can only take care of our bodies to the best of our abilities that God provides and let him do the rest..=)

TCm helps to, herbs etc...=) but have not read up on them much..=) Blood Type Diet..=) a portion is on getting pregnant too.=) and eat right for your baby..=) hehehe..i think thats what the books called..=) can be found on shelves of major bookstores, some still carry it. Some dont..=)

Hope this more or less gives u an idea..=) call us to find out more..=) speak to the doctor Sundardas. Or if u want I can give u the female naturopath's no. She doent work w us anymore. She open her own consult business.=) do let me know..=) she specialise in female probs..=P

Ucan do ur reading up on

Thanks Sandy. I am asking as I like to learn more for knowledge, not because I want to conceive. I hv 2 kids, so "close shop" already.

I hv read a bit on blood type diet, but don't know does it really work. I hv heard of Dr Sundardas very long ago, but don't know if he is still in the alternative medicine industry. Alternative medicine industry in Singapore is very small, I think I ever saw him in some holistic magazine many yrs ago.

I hv found a link in another forum quite sometime ago. A mother shared that her 11 yr old daughter was badly affected by MMR vaccine and she went to this ctr. Her daughter's heavy metal was detoxed, and she was able to focus her studies. This is the link she shared with me, http://www.naturaltherapies.com/index.html. I just went to search and saw Dr Sundardas is in it, so this is his clinic.

TCM works cos my sinseh has told me abt 1 couple who sees her and the wife managed to conceive after seeing her for a few months. TCM has a history of 5000 yrs, and I believed in it cos TCM has help to strengthen my health. Even though I was yeast free, I had other problems and TCM has helped me a lot. My kids are on chinese medicine since young, and it really helps to build their health. I checked the rates in Dr Sundardas website, the pricing is quite steep. Not a lot of pple can afford, esp me as I am a stay at home mum.

Gd mrng ladies.
I slice the Garlic and try frying it into chips, it’s so bitter, I think worse than raw garlic, don’t know why. After eating a few slices, my stomach don’t really feel good, although nothing happen after awhile. This morning I try to break it into smaller pieces n garnish onto my porridge, it was not bad.

PingPing> Oh ic thanks for the definition. Sound like a great idea to shop.

Glad youre into holistic..=) yeah I work for Dr Sundardas..=) He's been in this for long long time..I forst saw him for chiro when I was a teen..I was an athlete..went for him to realign my spine cuz had pains..=)

Im glad it has helped your friend's daughter..=)

I also believe in TCM..=) it works well too..=) to each it;s own..=) yeah 5k years is a long time n im glad it's allowed now in the hospitals..=) SO GLAD...=) it's a step in the right direction I guess.=) Hope ppl begin to slowly get into this..=)

Yes hispricing is steep..thats why sometimes If I know my friend is not well I will recommend others where possible. =) I agree w you not all an afford. Thats the sad part..I feel a pinch too..=( sometimes Wish such helpful treatment can really help the old or the very poor who ned it more than anything else..=Z so thats my goal..=) to study and do well in this line and perhaps do something about it..=) long term goal but its something that motivates me to continue studying...and learning this..so that the poor have access to this..

I know how it feels like not being able to pay for medicals..=Z my family isnt that rich too..had financial probs..still have.. but making ends meet.. so we're still afloat..oh well, I help where I can help those who ant afford but sharing my knowledge and suggesting to them stuff..but i can only do so much..i have no access to buying cheap supps cuz Im not allowed...=Z but well, if there's a will there's a way. God will help..=)

Thansk for sharing..=)

i'll try share more in blood type or u can buy the book n read..=)

Sandy,

I feel you hv done a lot of good just sharing what you know in the forum. I hv also learnt form you, and I am also glad to find someone who believes in alternative medicine. There are a very few pple who believe in alternative medicine or TCM. You hv done a lot, and I believe you can do well since you are so passionate in what you are doing now. The alternative medicine industry is small, and I did read the online news that pple criticized it very badly which I feel it's so unfair, as they are more into scientific studies or evidence. Sigh.
sad.gif

Ya, wana share with all of u, recently, I just throw away one of my pillow, abit smelly but love the little hugging pillow which I never fail to have it with me while slping. It is only like 3 years old, but made from cotton, after time, the cotton become lumpy and shrinks. It also will end up with a distinct smell which I love. Haha. I recall Sandy mentioned about dusting the house and the next day hving positive yeast reading from the machine. So I think, maybe this pillow has added to my yeast infection too. I’m sure it is perfectly alright to have it around(for non-yeast infection ppl), as I have such pillow with me ever since I was a baby, just that now we are infected by yeast, it may just add on to the problem. Is better to be caution than to be sorry. T_T My beloved pillow…

Glad to have bumped into this thread.. especially that it's on holistic approach.. yeah!
happy.gif

i'm curious.. is itchiness donw-under the only symptom of candida problem?

i had urine and pap-smear test a couple of years ago and i recalled that one of the test result mentioned "candida albican"!
eeekk!

does that mean i have been "intruded"?
sad.gif

Mem choc, not necessarily it's a cause dear. =)
Sometimes the allergic reaction indicates sensitivity that my body aslready has the candida and when i breath in mould, i react to it more than usual. =)

I guess I prob got it prior fr somewhere... or that my immunity too weak that it triggered something..=)

Just wash and sun your pillow =) heat and UV kills bacteria/fungus too.=) cuz dry, no moisture for fungus/bacteria to grow..=)

Dee, if pap smear showed, it would have some amounts as it is normal to have normal flora but the prob is if there is overgrowth..=)

Ithc does not necessarily mean only due to candida, it can just be imbalance of pH or gut not digesting well, so ph affected and more discharge and if dun 'clear/clean' the discharge can make your vagina area itch.

Or it could be other factors too.=)

Hi Sandy, recently really busy with work, new work place no internet some more. Haizz... I didn't take my garlic dose for one day n the infection just come back... =(

So conti to drink garlic, think not totally gone yet. My menses is late, think will be coming soon, can feel it.

Hi all, just an update. My condition has been stabilized (cross fingers!)... just went to see a GP for swap test to make sure all infections cleared...on the day of the swap, the dr said i could have some yeast infection still as i have alot of white discharge...i dont feel any discomfort though so i guess its alright. Have not gotten my test result yet...but im feeling NORMAL! Been some time since my NORMAL condition last so long! Feel very blessed!
happy.gif
I think back of the difference i made to my daily life...only thing i can rem is taking those supplements and try harder to cut down on sugar (i haven been baking!!!)...hope everyone stays healthy!

Oh and i have gotten a pack of the gluten and yeast free bread, the one Memo choc made, its not that bad but its not very good either...dont think i can stay on that for long term. I have tried making scrambled eggs on the rice cakes...i almost puke that morning (cuz i have been taking eggs with ketchup for the longest)...i guess i have to look for an alternative for my breakfast dose...haiz....

Lilacz, glad to here youre feeling good..=) Maybe for your case it's less complex than mem choc..

Just ph imbalance since yours uite fast stabilise..I hope it stays like that n your test come back clear..keep us updated..=)

Mem choc - are u taking ur olive leaf? hmmm..Are you taking ur alkalizer on time? 1/2 hr before dinner? and after that no food or liquids? The alkalizer shoud baance ur ph n stop the itch..so do let me know..=)

Hmm, if it's so long, I suggest come in for another check n see what else is wrong. COuld be other probs that causing it. It culd be that your metal toxicity is high that also could be a cause of it not gng away..hmmm..my doc aso said come in and see what they can do.

COme in either before menses(which means next week) or after. They may do urine test for you.

I also think u shd come in to do further test. I know it's ex but need to find out what instead of just dragging it on..=Z I wish I had other options for you..=( Need to find out underlying cause..coud be your guts cleared already but still not healed fuly so still causing some other disturbance somewhere..Im not sure this have to let doc handle..=Z

Hi Sandy, i think i will only go next month, this month really cannot. Haha. Menses finally here, after more than 1 week delay.

My mum suggest me to try Chinese Medicine after i finish all my supplements. Hmmm, dunnoe, but I'm still not into sugar things, but slowly did take normal diet, just strictly still no sugar n fruits or anything sweet food.

Hi all hope all are well... gotten my test result. I have bacterial vaginosis and yeast infection... i know i should have BV cause sometimes have fishy smell...for yeast infection, it should be mild cuz no more itch nor discomfort, and there are no cheesy discharge like before. Im happy enough there are no discomfort, will continue to maintain a low sugar diet. I got abit depressed when i ate the gluten and yeast free bread last week...so i switched back to normal bread. So far so good.

Memo choc... i can understand your situation fully cuz i have been thru those moments for one year...its like, NOT AGAIN! It was really frustrating... just wana share what i have done ever since i noticed no symptoms. First, change of supplements. Im taking gut balance, olive leaf and pau d arco. I take a small cup of yogurt about alternate days (those for kids, small tub, with live cultures, not too sweet), cut down on sugar as i used to bake periodically.

I have checked with one of the naturopath clinics here. They do not have BICOM and do not believe in it...said they treat by case history and iridology...im not really comfortable with the idea of iridology so i did not go for it...hopefully all stays well and God bless us all!

Hi hi,
Mem choc, ur itch still around? Not getting better? hmmm...proly hv some other prob..=Z hopefuly ur menses help w flushing out..

No worries about coming in then. =) it's your choice..=) we believe in no force..=)No need to apologise..

Delay can be because your hormones are in motion and needs to re-establish normalcy again.. it's part of the detox..=)

Usually should not last so long..take a higher dose of Alkala make sure it's on empty stomach before dinner. cuz this is impt to balance the ph. down at vagina area as well. So if Ph balance is good then fungus cant thrive..thats 1.
I also added garic pills - it helps alot more than just fresh garlic cuz the pills are more concentrated. 1 time I fed up I popped 2 pils at once.. kena headache but next day I feel so good. When I pass motion I can smell the garlic also..haha.. but I felt clean..

Also Garlic helps in metal detox too to some extent..=) I read up again. =P

If u want to try chinese meds, it's also really up to individual..=) no worries if it works well for you why not try..=) I can only say you;'ve ony tried this for 2 months, hard to tell if it really works unless over 3-6 months..usually that's the case.. But ike I say, u can always try. =)

Or get Pau d Arco, duno if sg sells, so far I never heard. Prolly cuz sg does not allow such to be sold in sg. =) Since it helped lilacz u can try but make sure no overdoes cuz it is poisonous..if too lg a quantity..=) guess tts why sg dun sell.. knowing we very 'safe'..haha..

Do update me..=) when u try TCm also let me know so we can also keep tabs..=) for our own knowledg as naturopathic clinic..=) we're open to learning..=) Similar mah TCM n supplements.=)just that TCM usues the whole item.. Supplements some are usualy the extracts of the item..=)some are pounded whole and put into capsule..Chinese believe boiling or heating ect bring out the goodness of it etc..=) in liquid form easily absorb etc.. hehe...so both has it's works..=)

Can go ahead an try..update me k? =) If it works I will be so happy for you..=)

Lilacz, yes, some naturopaths do not believe in the BICOM..=) here we do cuz it has helped 20 years of patients...=) and the scientific understanding explained seems logical..=) unless someone debunks it then I guess we'll have to relearn..=) Science is always discovering new things..=)

Some speciaise in iridology which also some ppl debunk, so it's really up to your comfort zone I guess.=) Again, the ogic behind it makes alitte sense.. Im studying it now.. hehe..cheam.. and of course, Iridology has a tendency of human error cuz it's realy dependent on the doctor ooking at your iris and identifying the problems.=) I do partiay beieve in it so far as much as I hv studied..=) so now, it's for me to learn identifying and seeing for mysef..=) hehe..

I am glad you went for test n detected BV..once u mentioned to me fishy smell I knew u had BV..cuz usuayl fungus ony yeasty smell shld not be fishy..

I also suggest your husband get checked for it cuz it can be in him too.. if it's a vaginal bacteria it's passed by sexual intercourse.

if you n hubby have been sleeping w each other it naturaly is passed on. So even if u check n get an anti-biotic for it..(medical doctor) n clear it away, ur hubby sleep w you again.. u kena..so better he gets cleared of it too..

are u seeing a naturopath for BV or medical doc?

Just my suggestion..=)

Glad you'll be ok..=) Take care all!!=)

Im gng Langkawi over the weekend cruise w my fiance's family..=) can't wait!! hehe..

Back