Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

If you are scheduled for the detailed scan (Women's Tower, Level 2), during registration, just tell the nurse that you don't want Zhou Li Li, they are ok to do the arrangement.

You don't kenna liao, then say you don't want la...:p
Today I kana this Zhou li li she really damn jia lat!!! She print my twin B face on NORMAL A4 size paper

Don't worry babe. My doc also prescribe me with 8 weeks of ustrogen after I cross 13 weeks. And just as I thought I'm done eating it last week, he prescribe me with another 8 weeks of it! It's to prevent contractions. So I just take it. It's harmless anyway
so u took orally too? i confused when see this medicine. how come can vaginal one? the pharmacist just told me to take after food, i assume is eat after dinner liao!

so u took orally too? i confused when see this medicine. how come can vaginal one? the pharmacist just told me to take after food, i assume is eat after dinner liao!
Ya, utrogestan is like a multi-purpose pill. Can used orally & vaginally..initially I also had qualms having to take it orally cos so used to insert them into the vaginal

Yes i take it orally though Doc wants me to insert as he says it's more effective but I told him I prefer oral coz I had experienced the damn pills keep dropping off during ivf times which I find it less effective since it becomes my panty liner eating it instead. Ya I take it at night before I go to bed.

I took new obimin. Dr just change to a prenatal vits after I complained got very strong iron smells. Just started my new vitamins for 3days
heh heh heh, cos ganilia contains bovine stuff, so if those who are not consuming beef, do take note.

Yes i take it orally though Doc wants me to insert as he says it's more effective but I told him I prefer oral coz I had experienced the damn pills keep dropping off during ivf times which I find it less effective since it becomes my panty liner eating it instead. Ya I take it at night before I go to bed.
Actually, after BFP, it just feels very uncomfy to stick everything vaginally...maybe subconsciously afraid to "hurt" the baby though it will not..

Actually, after BFP, it just feels very uncomfy to stick everything vaginally...maybe subconsciously afraid to "hurt" the baby though it will not..
Yes exactly. I was so paranoid everytime having to do the inserts as I had a brief episode of red and brown spotting at 5th wk and was so relieved when by 11+weeks, doc said enough, no need to put anymore. But progesterone support is really important until the placenta is fully developed to take over. So bear with it and hang in there

Yes exactly. I was so paranoid everytime having to do the inserts as I had a brief episode of red and brown spotting at 5th wk and was so relieved when by 11+weeks, doc said enough, no need to put anymore. But progesterone support is really important until the placenta is fully developed to take over. So bear with it and hang in there
Luckily the utrogestan can be consumed orally :p Otherwise, it really adds up to the stress.

I actually requested Duphaston from the last visit last week and my handsome doc said duphaston is not much of use during Trimester 2. Oh well, should have suggested utrogestan.

Just as the appetite is picking up, my son has to insist that I feed him salmon with rice for dinner yesterday :( The smell and sight of the salmon is still etched in my mind, making my appetite dip again :(

Ooh no.. I cannot imagine cooking salmon when preggy. The sigh and the smell. *faints* Hope you'll regain your appetite soon.

Hi hi..

My feet hurt ( not really swollen) at the side and on the ball of them...Currently not working so I don't think is standing too much causing the problem.

Is it a cause for worry and any methods to ease the pain?:(

Thanks in advance .......

for u to keep? for our hospital files, i saw mine is print on paper to file one..
Yes for me to keep... I am rushing for my doc appt and my hb this those dun like to find quarrel type so we just left it... I am so upset seeing it... The pic also look blur...

Haha....totally agree! even when the sonographer checked on my cervix length via v-scan, I also felt very uncomfy but lucky she was quite gentle and assuring. Heng didn't kena that infamous Zou Li Li!

Hi mummies to be,

Just wondering if anyone interested in buying Philips Avent Natural Single Electric Breast pump? totally new & unused!!! Still in box
The whole set includes
1. Natural single electric breast pump, with sealing disc & DVD
2. reusable milk storage cups & lids x 10nos
3. Milk storage cup adaptors & newborn teat pack x 2
4. Natural feeding bottle (260ml)
5. Disposable breast pads (day) x 12
6. Disposable breast pads (night) x 6
7. Nipple protectors x 2
6. Moisturizing nipple cream (15ml)
7. Washable pouch

please PM me or you can whats app me at 90052486
Thank you babes!! & lets all look forward to be a new mummy!!!

Hi hi..

My feet hurt ( not really swollen) at the side and on the ball of them...Currently not working so I don't think is standing too much causing the problem.

Could be the additional weight that adds stress to your feet. Think other than soaking them in warm water, nothing much you can do. Cannot do foot reflexology ley

Yes for me to keep... I am rushing for my doc appt and my hb this those dun like to find quarrel type so we just left it... I am so upset seeing it... The pic also look blur...
Cos it's printed on A4 size mah, so resolution is kinda bad.
Actually, her action is totally un-called for. I mean, it's one of people's happiest moments, then she just cannot do a simple thing like printing it on the usual smooth paper *Shake head*

Haha....totally agree! even when the sonographer checked on my cervix length via v-scan, I also felt very uncomfy but lucky she was quite gentle and assuring. Heng didn't kena that infamous Zou Li Li!

Wa, talking about checking cervix at the later stage, no matter how gentle your doc is, the act is uber uber painful lo!

I remember a few weeks before I was going to pop, my doc checked my cervix to see if there's any dilation and I thought it was using the scan. I was wrong! He used his 2 fingers and go all the way up and wa, it was so painful that I let out a yell.

Hi hi..

It might be due to poor blood circulation. But I do go for leg massage weekly without fail and my massage auntie will press on my accupoints but note that she’s certified to do for preggy ladies. So won’t make you go into contractions or early labour. I’ve been with her since week 20 and tried and tested by 4 of my personal frens & they all recommended her. It does help relieve my swelling and reduced discomfort on the ball of my feet as it hurts too if I walk or stand a bit too long. And I find the fees reasonable. $20 for ½ hr if you go to her place; or $50 for ½ hr if you prefer home service. I’m still mobile as of date so I go to her place weekly. PM me if you’re keen to try her out.

Wa, talking about checking cervix at the later stage, no matter how gentle your doc is, the act is uber uber painful lo!

I remember a few weeks before I was going to pop, my doc checked my cervix to see if there's any dilation and I thought it was using the scan. I was wrong! He used his 2 fingers and go all the way up and wa, it was so painful that I let out a yell.

Ya ya my sis told me before the checking cervix for dilation is very painful! But for elective c-sec won't kena check rite?

Ya ya my sis told me before the checking cervix for dilation is very painful! But for elective c-sec won't kena check rite?

Ehhhh...this one not so sure, but I think won't kenna check, cos serves no purpose :/

Imagine during labour, different midwives on shift walk in and shove their 2 fingers up to see how much you dilate. Traumatizing!

Hello, i think elective C-section no need to check since already going to confirm going to cut open your tummy to scoop the baby out le, i think dilate or not is immaterial le

Luckily the utrogestan can be consumed orally :p Otherwise, it really adds up to the stress.

I actually requested Duphaston from the last visit last week and my handsome doc said duphaston is not much of use during Trimester 2. Oh well, should have suggested utrogestan.
hahahaa.. ur handsome doc give me utrogestan lor!

ok i wil take note for wk 20 scan le. hope she not on duty. she is senior sonagrapher lor

Mine is e-case c sect at 38wks during 1of my routine check by Dr Tan. Don't remember got check cervix. Is only I kena spotting ard 3rd tri, he checked whether cervix is closed anot.Very pain.

Mine is e-case c sect at 38wks during 1of my routine check by Dr Tan. Don't remember got check cervix. Is only I kena spotting ard 3rd tri, he checked whether cervix is closed anot.Very pain.
I actually got pissed off by dr tan at that moment cos it was damn painful. Really like shoving a sharp object all the way up

I actually got pissed off by dr tan at that moment cos it was damn painful. Really like shoving a sharp object all the way up
Usually he will pre-m me first. Cos my pain toralance very low n will squeeze my butt. Make he difficult to check. I will scream one. Hahaha

Hi all,
I'm a first time mummy-to-be-ivf-baby. My 2ww was just over yesterday. BFP but forgotten to ask nurse my beta level.
Last year May I went through an ectopic pregnancy from an IUI baby. Diagnosed at week 5 and immediate went laparoscopy to terminate the pregnancy and remove the affected fallopian tube. Currently left with 1 more tube, unfortunately this one tube has been damaged way before (known problem).
At this stage, I guess it is quite normal for me to have a fear and worry of another unfortunate incident (ectopic) until the scanning confirm that my baby healthily sitting on my womb. I will be going for scan on 22.March. Praying for a good result. And my prayer goes to all ladies in this forum too.

Hi all,
I'm a first time mummy-to-be-ivf-baby. My 2ww was just over yesterday. BFP but forgotten to ask nurse my beta level.
Last year May I went through an ectopic pregnancy from an IUI baby. Diagnosed at week 5 and immediate went laparoscopy to terminate the pregnancy and remove the affected fallopian tube. Currently left with 1 more tube, unfortunately this one tube has been damaged way before (known problem).
At this stage, I guess it is quite normal for me to have a fear and worry of another unfortunate incident (ectopic) until the scanning confirm that my baby healthily sitting on my womb. I will be going for scan on 22.March. Praying for a good result. And my prayer goes to all ladies in this forum too.

One step at a time. Enjoy your pregnancy.

Hi Dear Mummies of IVF,

What to expect after egg transfer? I had my ET on Wed,9 Mar, but currently there is no spotting only mild cramps. Im quite worried and stress out which we not supposed to be stress. Can someone enlighten me is this norm ???

Hi Dear Mummies of IVF,

What to expect after egg transfer? I had my ET on Wed,9 Mar, but currently there is no spotting only mild cramps. Im quite worried and stress out which we not supposed to be stress. Can someone enlighten me is this norm ???
Dun worry too much.. I also no spotting and haf mild cramp and get bfp.. most important that is stress free

Thank you Ms Karen for the reply. Fingers crossed then for me. 2WW, is really like a waiting game. Any advises wat shud i avoid in eating? Really feeling hopeful to get BFP too... ☺️ tc dear!

Hi Dear Mummies of IVF,

I know very much how u feel right now. We can never run away from worry in any case. But in my humble opinion, everything gonna be alright as long as u do what u are supposed to during this time. I had cramp on one side tummy for 1 week since ER, plus cramp on lower tummy for 4days after ET. After that, everything feels normal. No pain at all.. And it worry me as well. And for me no sore boobs at all.. Again I worry for not having sore boobs. I got BFP 12days after ET. Now waiting for scanning on 22nd.

I know very much how u feel right now. We can never run away from worry in any case. But in my humble opinion, everything gonna be alright as long as u do what u are supposed to during this time. I had cramp on one side tummy for 1 week since ER, plus cramp on lower tummy for 4days after ET. After that, everything feels normal. No pain at all.. And it worry me as well. And for me no sore boobs at all.. Again I worry for not having sore boobs. I got BFP 12days after ET. Now waiting for scanning on 22nd.
Hi... So u positive on ur 12days of ET n now awaiting for ur scan? Thas great! Take care mummy to be. Happy to hear that. Hope i feel that way too...

Back