Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

Pack Liao. Yes I walked and even climbed stairs ley. Like no effect on bb wor lol
wa, climbing up the stairs like ma ciam v challenging - i can feel pressure on the pelvic bone :/ Walking becomes a chore

Suddenly all the aches & pains - yesterday was a "bruisy"kind of ache in my butt cheek, and a sore big toe :/

Pack Liao. Yes I walked and even climbed stairs ley. Like no effect on bb wor lol
Wah climb stairs... I cannot imagine me climbing stairs past 32 weeks, LOL
Tok to girl girl and "psycho" her to come out to see the beautiful world and embrace the love from daddy and mummy la.

Tok to girl girl and "psycho" her to come out to see the beautiful world and embrace the love from daddy and mummy la.
Such things are like that one..the more kan chiong you want to see him/her, the more he/she stays inside, vice versa.

Am hoping for time to pass slower, but you see, suddenly so many symptoms like pelvic ache, this pain there pain :/

By the way, more or less confirm, THH situated at Clinic B :( My next appointment will be in Clinic B.

wa, climbing up the stairs like ma ciam v challenging - i can feel pressure on the pelvic bone :/ Walking becomes a chore

Suddenly all the aches & pains - yesterday was a "bruisy"kind of ache in my butt cheek, and a sore big toe :/
I think you should discuss the option of induction at your coming visit. I also had very bad pelvic pain and can't really walk. That's why induce at 37+weeks.
Ache in butt cheek and sore big toe? Aiyo...What did you do?

By the way, more or less confirm, THH situated at Clinic B :( My next appointment will be in Clinic B.
Actually Clinic B not too bad la except no free drinks. At least seats are better than Clinic D lor.
BTW, THH not leaving KKH so we still have time to try for purple team under him :D

Really, I still can climb stairs up or down ley. My home 4th floor. No pelvic pain or backaches so far. Only occasional downward heavy or pressure feeling during walks but most of the time ok. So not surprising when doc said she's still high. Can sleep and it's just funny sometimes when I wake up from sleeping on my side to find her butt shifted and jut out on one side of my tummy hehe.

I think you should discuss the option of induction at your coming visit. I also had very bad pelvic pain and can't really walk. That's why induce at 37+weeks.
Ache in butt cheek and sore big toe? Aiyo...What did you do?
ya, my ah lao & I are checking up the dates liao, if by 25 Aug no sound no pix, I think I will get the boy out over that weekend - play safe. Dunno why it happened also, mysterious aches - could be running after #1..getting naughtier each day.

Actually Clinic B not too bad la except no free drinks. At least seats are better than Clinic D lor.
BTW, THH not leaving KKH so we still have time to try for purple team under him :D
No free drinks is a killer :p Then no apples & biscuits also...:p
Wa you confirm w him liao ah?

Really, I still can climb stairs up or down ley. My home 4th floor. No pelvic pain or backaches so far. Only occasional downward heavy or pressure feeling during walks but most of the time ok. So not surprising when doc said she's still high. Can sleep and it's just funny sometimes when I wake up from sleeping on my side to find her butt shifted and jut out on one side of my tummy hehe.
hahaha...公主好乖! ya, it's v obvious when they shift to the extreme end. Looks like you are relishing every moment of pregnancy!

Oh no...The nightmare of dropping hair started liao at Bb coming to 4 month .....gosh... I find hair everywhere after washing .....:(

towkay.. decided to do at condo function room. per seesion is $10, we need x 3 sessions=$30. reason being, save house pub and etc. make sense yeah??

But how to reject..? Like for example an elderly asked "can I carry?"
Normally very few elderly want to carry. Cos bb very small. Either nanny or grandma help to carry baby. . For my side, is my irritating mil, love to kiss baby face. I will tell her off nicely for the 1st time. Subsequent time I will ask my Dh to remind her. Show Dh an article how virus is pass to baby by kissing on the face Lo.

Address: 31 Pinewood Grove, Singapore 738263 (@ Woodlands)
Mobile: 90675008

Ya, need to go to his big bungalow house for collection. You can sms him providing him with the date, time of birth and the surname after you deliver. Ask him for the charges in the same sms. And he will respond with a confirmation. He will text you again when the names are ready. If you have any preferred character, can ask him on the spot if it is not one of those in his list. He will give you a list of characters to choose from for the 2nd and 3rd word of the name and can mix-and-match. When you are there, he will explain how he derive at the names and what element your child is lacking
What's his charges like?

Question: check - up scheduled on 16 Aug at tmc. We would like to visit Polyclinic. Is it possible to just walk-in with health booklet etc? Or need to make prior appointment? Always see many parents, not sure is the waiting time same as adults which is extremely long

Question: check - up scheduled on 16 Aug at tmc. We would like to visit Polyclinic. Is it possible to just walk-in with health booklet etc? Or need to make prior appointment? Always see many parents, not sure is the waiting time same as adults which is extremely long
For sengkang polyclinic call them. I understand for baby jabs is by appt.

Why u don't go dr ang for first check. I feel is better cos she discharge your baby n followup can see if baby is ok. Also while queuing dr Loh u can go see dr ang

Normally very few elderly want to carry. Cos bb very small. Either nanny or grandma help to carry baby. . For my side, is my irritating mil, love to kiss baby face. I will tell her off nicely for the 1st time. Subsequent time I will ask my Dh to remind her. Show Dh an article how virus is pass to baby by kissing on the face Lo.
Ya la..it's the irritating MIL laaa & her sisters...they think that by carrying the baby, they will strike 4D that weekend. So how? Your beloved MIL still kisses your LO?

Why u don't go dr ang for first check. I feel is better cos she discharge your baby n followup can see if baby is ok. Also while queuing dr Loh u can go see dr ang
Hi are you going with dr Ang for the vaccination ? Do you know if she has a package and how much is it? Thanks

Back