Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

U all got give pacifier for newborn?

Nope...I didn't cos my bub dun like..He keep splitting out the pacifier wen I try giving him...

All depends on individual. ..my friend give pacifier only cos she after maternity leave,back to work need sleep thro out night ..so she sort of "train" bb no need night feeding from 3 month plus onwards ...tt wen the pacifier come in..

But do also note ..If really wan give cos sometime bb "dei' u until Buey ta han try not to intro pacifier too early cos may cos nipple confusion esp if ur wife wan fully latch on for bm...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
Hi if you intend to pump, bring your own breast pump. Renting from hospital is very expensive. The nurse can provide you the tablet to sterilize the breast pump. Bring along a plastic container for the sterilization... Else TMC will charge if you ask them for container

Thanks for the reply! :)

Change diaper, keep crying/struggling..is it normal?

Normal....bb cries also when they gg to poo...diaper too wet...too hot/cold n etc...

Talk to ur bub wen changing diaper..eg. papa/mummy gg to change your diaper now "name"..guai X2 ya...is ok "name"...very fast ok...etc etc..until u finish changing ...

Whatever stuff u doing w bub...talk to bub...u may tot they dun understand but they do..n if u always talk to bub wen he in mummy womb..bub will be soothe by both urs n mummy voice....

Jaundice auto recover or??

Hmmm.....can't say is auto cos u have to ensure bub drink n drink a lot to rush out the "jaundice"....

If fast within 2 wk should clear. ..If slow,almost until full month...There will be a peak point the jaundice level will be the highest...and den it will start to drop....

Jiayou daddy as I understand is quite frustrating gg to polyclinic now n den for the jaundice check n it pain parent to see nurse prick bub heel to draw blood..

Hmmm.....can't say is auto cos u have to ensure bub drink n drink a lot to rush out the "jaundice"....

If fast within 2 wk should clear. ..If slow,almost until full month...There will be a peak point the jaundice level will be the highest...and den it will start to drop....

Jiayou daddy as I understand is quite frustrating gg to polyclinic now n den for the jaundice check n it pain parent to see nurse prick bub heel to draw blood..
Mild Jaun . Same blood type as me. We don't allow wear yellow, rice colour. Tml going to pd appt. Subsequent poly liao

Mild Jaun . Same blood type as me. We don't allow wear yellow, rice colour. Tml going to pd appt. Subsequent poly liao

Yup after ur pd visit ....do go polyclinic for all vaccination if u r s'porean as is FOC. ..unless u do jab tt is not compulsory is payable den...

Jaundice very common don't worry. Yellow colour clothes don't affect lah haha u cartoon.

Ya. ..haha wear yellow don't have or help in lessen the jaundice De la....

Haha. I went to count name. Master say bazi etc etc avoid lor. So since asked then try follow possible. 30 mins the Consulation. 188$. Got record voice too

hello, holding full month this month end. Any idea share2?
1) condo unlikely
2) restaurants
3) clubs
4) Venue ONLY as i got lobang for catering coy

hello, holding full month this month end. Any idea share2?
1) condo unlikely
2) restaurants
3) clubs
4) Venue ONLY as i got lobang for catering coy
I would prefer clubs or function rooms. Depend on how many people you inviting. Bear in mind baby still young. Immune system not that strong. So don't expose baby to many germs.

Need some ideas on which club / f room. Affordable
My nos.1 at a cafe. Nos.2 at a condo bbq pit. U can try civil service club , safra or a chalet too. Come out a name list who u inviting then decide the location n have to order cake gift. Need to book early.

Back