WTB: sterilizer and playpen

juniorxk

Hi, I'm looking for sterilizer and playpen in good condition, at least 6 or 7/10. Preferbly collection to be at Tampines or Pasir ris. Have a low budget too. PM me the photos and details. Thanks.

I've a brown latido playpen complete with changing table, diaper station and mosquito net.

Condition 9/10. Used for first 3 months only.

Letting go at $80.

Self collect at serangoon gardens.

hi Jane, you don't accept PM. I've got a playpen...email me at [email protected] and I'll send u more pics and details. If u confirm before Sunday, I may be able to get some help to send to Pasir Ris.
6614093.jpg

Hi I've a pigeon sterilizer. Still in good wkin condition , but cosmetic appearance at 6/10. Selling at $18. Collect at Toa payoh/ sengkang

Hi Jane,

I have a preloved Avent sterilizer for your consideration. No warranty. It is in clean working condition. Price $25. Let me know if you are keen.

Hi Jane,

I have a preloved Avent sterilizer for sale. Clean working condition. No warranty. Price 20. Pickup at yio chu kang mrt. Let me know if you are keen.

Hi Jane,

I have a Chicco steam sterilizer which was used sparingly over about 4 months. I'd rate it 7/10 only because I'm a fussy buyer myself. Happy to let it go at $20.

I live in Tampines and can potentially deliver it to you if you live nearby.

Jane, it seems that you have set up your profile not to accept PMs. If you'd like a picture of the sterilizer, do PM me your email.

Hi,I have Pigeon Rapid steam sterillizer and high chair selling $40 each.If u take both $75.Self collect at Woodlands Circle.If u keen pls msg me at 98652963.
6691940.jpg

6691941.jpg

Back