Wta which light weight stroller for travel is best

Combi.. but more suitable for babies below 1yr old.. as e seat is abit short.. weigh 4.6kg onli.. nw ntuc extra at changi haf sales.. 323 onli.. I bought mine during taka baby fair was 359..

graco... very light, 1 hand open, can hang on the shoulder because got shoulder straps. not good because basket very small, light(if u put heavy stuffs at the back of the stroller will topple over)

Combi is light weigt, serve my 2 kids well . The stroller was 6 yrs old n been to California, Vegas, Florida, Taiwan but damage at seoul due to overuse it. Most important is also can fold smaller than any other stroller to squeeze the Taiwan market n the unfriendly seoul no traffic light road.

i recommend combi pram too - infant can lie flat, when baby's small during travelling, it can double up as bed for baby (strapped down) as some hotels may not have baby cots. You can open the pram with one hand only (when you other hand needs to hold kids / grocery)

We have 2 toddlers now (2+ & 4+) and they can both fit into the pram sitting down when we need to rush from place to place (yes, we have been overloading it) but it has been soooo sturdy to serve us well)

The only not so gd thing is that the basket below tends to touch and drag on the floor - need a clip to stay above ground when it is closed. Besides that, we are really happy with our combi pram! super worth the money...

I use Aprica magical air which weigh 2.9kg and one hand operation open/close. Suitable for baby above 6zm cos not fully recline.

depends on age of your child. Most umbrella strollers are easy to handle like Maclaren for travel.. Mostly japanese ones like Aprica and Combi are light weighted compared to the european brands which I wouldn't recommend for travel... too bulky!

I'm bought combi F2 for my 11kg boy who is 18mths, pretty good n light weight of 3.8kg.

Now I have placed my sturdy but heavy peg perago in cold storage :)

Back