When is Chinese enrichment neccessary

I send my gal to berries at nursery when I discovered she is not speaking Chinese in class n at home....when we speak to her in Chinese, she reply bk in English:(
Shes in p1 now...it helps her not to reject Chinese so much after attending 3 years

Rainie: Did going to Berries enrichment give her the added advantage in coping with Pri 1 Chinese at school? As in she will understand the p1 work easily?

By going for Chinese enrichment classes helps her not to reject Chinese at a young age, I can't say that it's an added advantage in her p1 Chinese but at least she is speaking Chinese and have an interest in her learning....:)

Rainie: It is good..cos i think a lot of kids get bored hearing they need to practise ad learn Chinese.

We started our girl from early N2.. we don't speak much Chinese at home so it was good to let her get more exposure, and for us to have a structured way to revise with her at home. Now she is more willing to express herself in Chinese and can understand when spoken to as well :) Won't have such a culture shock when she enters P1!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Back