Can full-time postgraduate student mothers receive higher ECDA subsidy support under Special Approval?

pobble

Hi. I was wondering if anyone else on this forum can advise.
I am intending to seek reassessment on my ECDA subsidy for my 4 year old attending full-time childcare in a small neighbourhood childcare.

Prior to embarking on my postgrad studies I was working full-time (single income) and the assessment was done on my previous income.
I am now a full-time PhD student. My university doesn't really provide a statement that my graduate work is more than 56 hours a week (although if you've ever been to graduate school you will know it is extremely full-time and all hours and neverending).

Can any mummies who are classified as full-time postgraduate students please advise if ECDA will still give the higher subsidy for full-time postgraduate students?

Hi. I was wondering if anyone else on this forum can advise.
I am intending to seek reassessment on my ECDA subsidy for my 4 year old attending full-time childcare in a small neighbourhood childcare.

Prior to embarking on my postgrad studies I was working full-time (single income) and the assessment was done on my previous income.
I am now a full-time PhD student. My university doesn't really provide a statement that my graduate work is more than 56 hours a week (although if you've ever been to graduate school you will know it is extremely full-time and all hours and neverending).

Can any mummies who are classified as full-time postgraduate students please advise if ECDA will still give the higher subsidy for full-time postgraduate students?

maybe u can call up to ECDA to check what are the requirements for the full time postgraduate since u are studying now, need to provide what kind of supporting documents to them to show that u are studying so that u can get special approval .

Back