Waitingforyou

Yallo! going for my 1st IVF consultation next week. What to expect during consultation and process? Any other suggestions to getting prepare ? I saw from other forum stating

supplements to order from iherbs
-CoQ10
-DHEA
-prenatal
-raspberry tea
-folic acid or folate

Fertility massage
A lot highly recommended Angelia
-contacted her. Pending reply

Lifestyle
- stopped drinking since last month
- change to part time role. I'm so happy my HODs are supportive !
-started hitting gym on weekends
-cut down on snacks and my Favourite pastries
-eat cleaner with more fruits & juices

Getting excited over it!

Hello, i’m a new member too. Just went for my IVF consult as well. Was quite fast. Dr just told me about the IVF process (which I already roughly knew from google and surfing forums). I already went through 2 round of SO-IUI so now moving forward to IVF, maybe that’s why the consult was fast. Wanted to start this cycle but was too late as it was already day 5 of my cycle when I did my consult and dr says must start on day 2. So now have to wait for next cycle. Feel sad to waste one cycle

Yallo! going for my 1st IVF consultation next week. What to expect during consultation and process? Any other suggestions to getting prepare ? I saw from other forum stating

-CoQ10
-DHEA
-prenatal
-raspberry tea
-folic acid or folate

Fertility massage

Lifestyle

Getting excited over it!

Hi waitingforyou! Check with your doctor before consuming the supplements especially DHEA. Heard there's some side effect.

I also went fertility massage by Angelia.
Don't know if same person (Hp 94514908) & Yeap she's very popular amongst IVF group. A lot are mentioning and talking about her.

You can also try chicken Essence without Chinese herbs.

Cut down on juices if it's cold. TCM says cold juices / food/ drink is a factor to cold uterus

-CoQ10
-DHEA
-prenatal
-raspberry tea
-folic acid or folate

Fertility massage

Lifestyle

Getting excited over it!

To get prepare, I did not go for massage, I had only half avocado and a box of blue berries Everyday from the start of IVF till ER, what I heard is red bean soup can improve the lining.

My first IVF I succeed and my girl is already 8 months.

Sometimes too much supplements might not be good.

-CoQ10
-DHEA
-prenatal
-raspberry tea
-folic acid or folate

Fertility massage

Lifestyle

Getting excited over it!

Hi!

Have you started your fertility massage with Angelia? May I know how much is her charges and your experience so far?

Are you doing ivf and the massages at the same time?

Good luck to you! Hope you can get BFP soon!

Hi waitingforyou! Check with your doctor before consuming the supplements especially DHEA. Heard there's some side effect.

I also went fertility massage by Angelia.
Don't know if same person (Hp 94514908) & Yeap she's very popular amongst IVF group. A lot are mentioning and talking about her.

You can also try chicken Essence without Chinese herbs.

Cut down on juices if it's cold. TCM says cold juices / food/ drink is a factor to cold uterus
I would like to engage for fertility massage as well. I have unexplained infertility since both me and my husband have no issue according to our checkup. was thinking of going for SO IUI in this month and trying out fertility massage to help. can share more details of Angelia massage such as charges and how it would help?

Anyone knows of a meditation centre which is good in Sg?

My issues are more with the depression, anxiety, sadness that comes while I am going through these treatments..

I am in a serious bout of depression and have considered suicide.. i have distanced myself from friends and family and now even my husband..I feel bad for him as well as he has told me he is helpless as to how he can help me.

News of friends getting pregnant brings me down further and I find it hard to even talk to any one person nowadays. I have cut connection with all my friends and the remaining ones who also got pregnant. I wish i could be happy for them but i cant and I feel bad about it.

I have considered seeing a psychologist but thought of exploring meditation first to calm myself

Starting IVF process next week or so and want to keep myself sane in that time being.

My issues are more with the depression, anxiety, sadness that comes while I am going through these treatments..

I am in a serious bout of depression and have considered suicide.. i have distanced myself from friends and family and now even my husband..I feel bad for him as well as he has told me he is helpless as to how he can help me.

News of friends getting pregnant brings me down further and I find it hard to even talk to any one person nowadays. I have cut connection with all my friends and the remaining ones who also got pregnant. I wish i could be happy for them but i cant and I feel bad about it.

I have considered seeing a psychologist but thought of exploring meditation first to calm myself

Starting IVF process next week or so and want to keep myself sane in that time being.

I seriously think you should seek professional help such as psychologist. Or start by talking to a close friend or family member who can watch out for you.

U may wanna make sure u r mentally stable b4 trying... 4 both u n your DH sake.

While I understand dat our desire 2 b preggy is overwhelming... i m more concerned about your mental state.

Otherwise, u shld seek professional help on your mental state concurrently while u r going thru IVF process.

Back