TTC for 2014 Horse Babies

I jus give birth in may ' and now trying for second one..coz I m old Liao n I wan to get over ASAP. So let's jia you together....

I did a ve to Chk on my eggs too. So it can b done. VE more accurate than ultrascan... Got two eggs..but only 1 bb..lol..dunno what happen to the other one. Thought I will strike twins n then close shop....

If u gers r testing, use the CB digital that shows the weeks..more accurate...personal feeling..coz I m quite lost in reading lines....wat I did was buy on forum..n I test it when my AF was late. I tested on the second day instead of waiting for a week..coz I too gan cheong...and it showed up.....Also, forum is cheaper

:p

For the first one, I got bad cramps too...and I thought it was my AF coming coz the timing quite near. But was actually implantation.......so..unless u see AF....dun despair...

Hi meowmeowing!

Like u, I just gave birth too, but in August, and wanna ttc for #2 soon too.

May I ask if u did breastfeed ur #1 and if u did, how long did u stop and get your AF?

I m thinking whether to stop bfing by end of Dec or Jan, when my baby is 4-5 months, so as to get my AF and to TTC.

Thanks and hope to hear from u soon :)

i was having this pinkish discharge since 25th nov & today, there's this 5cent clot size when i pee, anyone can tell me what's that?

seriously i hv no period cramps nor symptoms.

Hi ladies, I have brand new, sealed, Clearblue Digital Ovulation Kit(20 pcs) from USA for sale @ $65. (price lower than qoo and local pharmacy stores). Expiry Apr 2015.
Self collection at Commonwealth mrt or mail options available at extra charges. Email me at [email protected] for more info.

If you have difficulty detecting Ovulation, this kit identifies the 2 best days to conceive in each cycle, over 99% accurate. It's easy to use & show a smiley :) when you are about to O. This eliminates the guesswork of whether the test line as dark as the control line in ovulation strips.
It’s important not to urinate for at least 4 hours before using Clearblue, best to test in the morning after you wake up. This is to make sure that the hormone level in your urine is concentrated enough for the test to detect.

Hi meowmeowing!

Like u, I just gave birth too, but in August, and wanna ttc for #2 soon too.

May I ask if u did breastfeed ur #1 and if u did, how long did u stop and get your AF?

I m thinking whether to stop bfing by end of Dec or Jan, when my baby is 4-5 months, so as to get my AF and to TTC.

Thanks and hope to hear from u soon :)

Hi ttcing
I m still breast feeding. My boy is now coming to 7mths.i intend to continue for at least til cny. I joined this breast feeding support group in fb. They say we can do tandem bfing. Some of the may mummies already AF although they still bf...so, u can still get preg....
:)
my hub did ask me to stop bf after we cross 6mths. But I hope to give my boy more antibodies as much as I can..also, my ss is getting lower...so we decide to slowly reduce the bf till ss is down to min..at least I won't get engorgement when I stop

Hi ttcing
I m still breast feeding. My boy is now coming to 7mths.i intend to continue for at least til cny. I joined this breast feeding support group in fb. They say we can do tandem bfing. Some of the may mummies already AF although they still bf...so, u can still get preg....
my hub did ask me to stop bf after we cross 6mths. But I hope to give my boy more antibodies as much as I can..also, my ss is getting lower...so we decide to slowly reduce the bf till ss is down to min..at least I won't get engorgement when I stop
I am still bf ing my 27 mths daughter and was checking whether bfing wld affect implantation or not. I read somewhere if your af came back already and cyces are normal,bf ing wldnt affect.but if af not back yet or cycle still not normal,bfing might cause the egg not to implant.but I dunno how true.

I am still bf ing my 27 mths daughter and was checking whether bfing wld affect implantation or not. I read somewhere if your af came back already and cyces are normal,bf ing wldnt affect.but if af not back yet or cycle still not normal,bfing might cause the egg not to implant.but I dunno how true.

Is it because of the hormones?

no i didnt. i'm a little skeptical abt testing since been trying for 1/2 year. should i see a GP or gynae or just test & conquer the fear?
I know how you feel.. Didn't know whether to test or not when I missed AF cuz scared of disappointment. But then my AF came anyway haha... Guess have to come to terms with it. I suggest maybe test first. If spotting persists then go see doc. :)

I am 4dpo and I have white creamy cm on my panty. Not alot though. .what does it means?
That's why in my previous post, need to know what is the early sign of pregnancy.
Hope it's something good.

I am 4dpo and I have white creamy cm on my panty. Not alot though. .what does it means?
That's why in my previous post, need to know what is the early sign of pregnancy.
Hope it's something good.
i remembered when I was at the early stage of preg, I got severe cramps....thought is AF...tired, no appetite...but different women different reaction.....

Baobei, pls test n see a doc if it is positive....coz implementation spotting shldnt be that long..is it brown blood?
there are variations of colour & it surprises me like everyday. there's pinkish, brown & at time dark red & it last for like a min or so n stop & comes again. should i see a GP or a gynae?

i am still waiting for my menses. last month came early and 1st time 28 days cycle ... now is Day 35. my longest is around 43-45 . one more week to go.

i do feel cramp but not sure is it menses here or jackpot ...not high hope but just hope for the best :)

you can go search and read the review. there is one at compass point level 1 (sorry i forget the clinic or gynae name.)

Punggol (cant remember there is any )
adrian woodsworth at sengkang? it closes at 730pm, hope i can make it on time, i'll see later, thanks.

[quote="fifteenmay, post: 6597341, member: 71837"concentrated. ...egnancy.
i tested again today using the 10miu tests and a very very faint line appear at 10 mins!
dunno whether is it an evaporated line or not... sigh...[/quote]
test using the first urine of the day...
more concentrated.

piggy2008 said:
i am still waiting for my menses. last month came early and 1st time 28 days cycle ... now is Day 35. my longest is around 43-45 . one more week to go.

i do feel cramp but not sure is it menses here or jackpot ...not high hope but just hope for the best :)
piggy2008...jiayou......I

can anyone tell me how does spotting looks like? i didnt manage to see a gynae yesterday. i had white discharge last night till this morning then now i'm like spots of red & brown. still looking for gynae appt since it's so last min

Baobei same here! I've white discharge too..but no red spotting...don't know what it means. .try Google and some indicates it's an early sign...but I better wait a while first for the result...scarea its false alarm. ..

Baobei...maybe its implantation bleed for u...u going see gyne?
Do rem to inform us of the good news!
but i read that implantation last only 2 days leh, mine it's like coming 3 weeks next monday ( on off spotting with various colors). i've managed to book an appt this evening, dont dare pin high hopes though.

ladies, I m buying cb preg test kit..those that show u the weeks of oreg if u r preg. ..getting on amazon...cost ard usd15 for three test kits....I got a few other things to buy, n if hit usd125, can get free international shipping. ..u gers wan to get any? the rate is 1.33.
I m getting fr anazon

i visited the gynae yesterday & he said i had hormones imbalance & uterus anteverted. was given pills for for 2 weeks to regulate the mense for a cycle & see how. ;(

Hi ladies, trying for a horse baby too. first time trying since i lost the first one in oct due to blighted ovum. visited at least 3 different gynae to determine that it's wasnt a successful one. was depressed for a while. Today first day missed my "estimated" AF, but tested this morning, a big fat negative. The symptoms i have was quite similar like the first one, cramping... except that i dun have the usual sore breast or backache. Been having cramps since 1 week ago and few days back, having lotsa gas! Really hoping that this is a successful one cuz have been pressure by lotsa relatives before i even got married...

Back