TTC for 2014 Horse Babies

Try Clearblue? I feel this is more accurate. But my fren ever told me she tested and got a faint line but her AF came e next day. In this case, izzit considered an MC? I had a very bad case of cramps last month. My AF was late for 3 days and I started with spotting after that I had very bad spasms which I likened it to be like labour pains cuz it spasms then stop then spasms again from 11am all the way to night time. I was totally drained by then. So she was asking if I MC. Is this possible?

hi ladies, I would like to ask a question. When is the last month that we should try in order to conceive for the year of Horse babies ah? Anyone on chlomid and managed to conceive? I tried chlomid last month but failed.
Hi Bubbleblue, i conceived my no 1 with 150g clomid. was on the third cycle before got BFP. Now 150g clomid also cannot work for no 2. i am on metformin and 200g clomid for this cycle.

i think gynae would give you the lowest dosage to assess your reaction then if fail, would increase your dosage. Jiayou!

Maybe should try the Clearblue digital one?

I tested negative a couple of weeks ago too but now my AF no signs of coming... so I'm getting the digital one to test too.
Hi dustygritty,
How's your result? I am also getting the clearblue digital one to test soon. Had tested negative for the past 2 weeks. Tested again ytd still negative. missed AF for 14 days already base on my 49 days cycle. But my ovulation test came out to be positive everyday. Yes i tested everyday as i am monitoring my ovulation date. My cycle is 32 days to 49 days.

Wish you good luck dustygritty. Update us ya! :D

Try Clearblue? I feel this is more accurate. But my fren ever told me she tested and got a faint line but her AF came e next day. In this case, izzit considered an MC? I had a very bad case of cramps last month. My AF was late for 3 days and I started with spotting after that I had very bad spasms which I likened it to be like labour pains cuz it spasms then stop then spasms again from 11am all the way to night time. I was totally drained by then. So she was asking if I MC. Is this possible?
aiyo ... have u visited gynae? pregnancy test is positive even if it is a faint line. so long u see 2 lines or a + it is considered positive. it is faint bcos sometimes our hCG may not be enough to detect. perhaps u are low in hcg during early pregnancy? wish u good luck :)

Emily Tan and Dusty gritty, maybe try seeking gyne's advise?
I've friend who tested negative a few times, but due to no AF (coz she is quite regular), she went to see one.
And she was tested preggy...
Thanks Rinko. Am looking for a good gynae in Punggol and some of our lovely members here had given me the details. Will try and call the gynae again tmr as i can't get through today. Hope u are feeling good too :) Mine didn't strike last mth , nov. If mine failed this mth again, i hope i can strike another mth. Baby dust to all of us here!

Emily Tan and Dusty gritty, maybe try seeking gyne's advise?
I've friend who tested negative a few times, but due to no AF (coz she is quite regular), she went to see one.
And she was tested preggy...
Yup, I will. :) Thanks!

I actually have an appointment on Monday, but will try the digital kit first this weekend. The suspense is killing me!

Hi dustygritty,
How's your result? I am also getting the clearblue digital one to test soon. Had tested negative for the past 2 weeks. Tested again ytd still negative. missed AF for 14 days already base on my 49 days cycle. But my ovulation test came out to be positive everyday. Yes i tested everyday as i am monitoring my ovulation date. My cycle is 32 days to 49 days.

Wish you good luck dustygritty. Update us ya! :D
Haven't test yet... waiting till this weekend. I very dramatic, need some time to brace myself. :p Heard it's better to test 7 days after missing AF too.

Thanks Emily, good luck to you too! :)

dear ladies, anyone can advise me if i'm having pinkish & brownish discharge since 25Oct till now & my AF which is late for 3 days, what does this mean?

i've read that this cant be implantation bleeding but i'm confused.

dear ladies, anyone can advise me if i'm having pinkish & brownish discharge since 25Oct till now & my AF which is late for 3 days, what does this mean?

Hi Baobei2014
I also encountered that in mid nov. Just like few hrs only and stopped. At tt time i tot my AF is reporting soon... But till now, still no AF. Not preg too. :( Confused and i decided to visit a gynae. Why not u try waiting for another 1 week to see if AF no report, start testing. Good news to u!

Haven't test yet... waiting till this weekend. I very dramatic, need some time to brace myself. :p Heard it's better to test 7 days after missing AF too.

Thanks Emily, good luck to you too! :)
me no luck lei dustygritty :( i am very disappointed. i am also visiting the gynae soon to check what's inside! last AF was 2oct.

like u, i oso encountered fluttering in the tummy and gastric discomfort, sharp pulling pain at the left side bottom. had some brown discharge in mid nov tot was AF coming but no AF.

Hi Baobei2014
I also encountered that in mid nov. Just like few hrs only and stopped. At tt time i tot my AF is reporting soon... But till now, still no AF. Not preg too. :( Confused and i decided to visit a gynae. Why not u try waiting for another 1 week to see if AF no report, start testing. Good news to u!
thanks emily. wow yours delay so long still not positive? take care ya. wish you all the best

Wait until you're 7 days late then test? I missed for five days already... I'm not quite sure what colour my discharge is, but it's translucent and beige... ish.

Thanks Rinko. Am looking for a good gynae in Punggol and some of our lovely members here had given me the details. Will try and call the gynae again tmr as i can't get through today. Hope u are feeling good too :) Mine didn't strike last mth , nov. If mine failed this mth again, i hope i can strike another mth. Baby dust to all of us here!
i heard there's one at sengkang (Adrian Woodworth), you wan try?

Thanks dustygritty hopefully can see sth good in my tummy. but i wont pin high hopes for it. if not i cant take e disappointment. had been feeling very very tired lately. depressed too. maybe is e weather lol.

Thanks Baobei2014, had seen this gynae, and find e waiting time super duper long and i m not comfortable with his attitude. kind of like rushing his patient out.

Thanks dustygritty hopefully can see sth good in my tummy. but i wont pin high hopes for it. if not i cant take e disappointment. had been feeling very very tired lately. depressed too. maybe is e weather lol.

Thanks Baobei2014, had seen this gynae, and find e waiting time super duper long and i m not comfortable with his attitude. kind of like rushing his patient out.
Oh yah you wanna try Dr Phua? I forgot the rest of his name but my ex-neighbour went to him and he seems nice. At Block 211 Hougang Street 21, near Kovan.

I've also been feeling very tired recently... sleep at 9+pm but can barely wake up at 7am for work. Maybe weather too nice for sleeping.

Jiayou babe! Whatever it is we're here for you. :)

Oh yah you wanna try Dr Phua? I forgot the rest of his name but my ex-neighbour went to him and he seems nice. At Block 211 Hougang Street 21, near Kovan.

I've also been feeling very tired recently... sleep at 9+pm but can barely wake up at 7am for work. Maybe weather too nice for sleeping.

Jiayou babe! Whatever it is we're here for you. :)
Thank you! u are so encouraging.
everyone here is so loving.

hi how is everyone here. been busy with work.

my AF also came reporting last sat....haiz super sianz.

my next visit to dr su(tcm in bt batok) is on this fri. hopefully she can give some med to 'tiao' my health. oh yes my hubby also went with me and he has diligently started to drink the powder med too:)

Hi Bubbleblue, i conceived my no 1 with 150g clomid. was on the third cycle before got BFP. Now 150g clomid also cannot work for no 2. i am on metformin and 200g clomid for this cycle.

i think gynae would give you the lowest dosage to assess your reaction then if fail, would increase your dosage. Jiayou!

Hi fifteenmay, thank you for sharing the information. Is there any side effect after the dosage is increased ah? Cos I experienced hot flashes just on 150g clomid. If on clomid and IUI, does it increase our chances of conceiving? I didnt do IUI the last time cos my hb back out (feeling stressed) I think....

Hi Ladies,
I'm new to this thread. I have been trying for #2 since April this year and still no news... I have PCOS
Last month decided to scan for eggs at Gynae on D14, he mentioned the egg is too small. Asked me to return few days later to monitor the growth. However, the egg was gone... he said maybe the egg never mature or simply missing. If this round still fail, I will start on Clomid. Anyone have this problem?

Hi fifteenmay, thank you for sharing the information. Is there any side effect after the dosage is increased ah? Cos I experienced hot flashes just on 150g clomid. If on clomid and IUI, does it increase our chances of conceiving? I didnt do IUI the last time cos my hb back out (feeling stressed) I think....

The first time,I couldn't sleep that was my side effect.this time dun think got major side effect. Why did your cycle fail?the eggs din grow? If the eggs can grow with clomid and have timed intercourse,maybe got chance.that's how I got no1.can try this method since yr hubby stressed with iui?

my next visit to dr su(tcm in bt batok) is on this fri. hopefully she can give some med to 'tiao' my health. oh yes my hubby also went with me and he has diligently started to drink the powder med too:)

ur hubby is so supportive! 2 hands working tog will do a better job. jia you!

Hi Ladies,
I'm new to this thread. I have been trying for #2 since April this year and still no news... I have PCOS
Last month decided to scan for eggs at Gynae on D14, he mentioned the egg is too small. Asked me to return few days later to monitor the growth. However, the egg was gone... he said maybe the egg never mature or simply missing. If this round still fail, I will start on Clomid. Anyone have this problem?
wah very chim. i dono ultrasound can scan e eggs de ah? I am going to do it to see if i have cysts in it or not. not sure if i am also PCOS???

wah very chim. i dono ultrasound can scan e eggs de ah? I am going to do it to see if i have cysts in it or not. not sure if i am also PCOS???

Yes! I dint know can check too until I heard some friends who are trying went to do the scan... Matured egg should be 18mm. Gynae can measure the egg for u too. But if no strike long term very broke lah.

Joining in the upset group.... :(
keep seeing and hearing people preggy makes me stress

Yes! I dint know can check too until I heard some friends who are trying went to do the scan... Matured egg should be 18mm. Gynae can measure the egg for u too. But if no strike long term very broke lah.

Don't be upset. Let's jia you together!

Just my two cents heard many stories about Adrian Woodworth. Pls google b4 u decide on him k.

I'm planning to go Dr Su too! :) jiayou!

oh pat pat hugs hugs. try again okie. me also depressed... dono what happened haiz... i am worse
Yeah, continue trying loh... Getting a check-up from gynae next Tues (to make sure it isn't a cyst or something) and going for TCM. Heard it works wonders! :D

Managed to get an appointment from your punggol gynae?

When I hear good news from my friends these few months... it doesn't feel like it's from the bottom of my heart when I congratulate them.

Lol! I mean I DO wish well for them lah of course, but I was too preoccupied thinking "Oh man when's my turn??".

I'm so dreading CNY lor, relatives are going to bombard me AGAIN. :(

I had bad bad experience with Adrian Woodworth too!!! I posted my experience last time! Last year's thingy.

I also asked him for my ultrasound scan pic cos i want to show my TCM and he said he can't give me??? Asked for a reprint, he said no printer! In e end i went home.

Then aft tt, i keep thinking ... it wasn't right lor. I paid for so much and i can't even have e rights to take back what i have paid? With no choice, they gave me a photocopied one.

Their waiting time was like ... :( the clinic was so packed, not enough seats, stuffy etc. u waited 1 hr + to see him for only 2mins!!!! wait another 30mins for payment!!! And e way he talks was like very attitude and rushing. no concern at all from him.

The very beginning of this yr:
I told him i am TTC-ing, he gave me e menstruation pills!!! I asked him what is that for. he said, to regulate my menses and easier to TTC. He din even check if i could be pregnant??? If i were to take e pill... ???

Last edited:
When I hear good news from my friends these few months... it doesn't feel like it's from the bottom of my heart when I congratulate them.

Lol! I mean I DO wish well for them lah of course, but I was too preoccupied thinking "Oh man when's my turn??".

I seriously feel u !!! FEEL FEEL u dustygritty! :( sob sob

Yeah, continue trying loh... Getting a check-up from gynae next Tues (to make sure it isn't a cyst or something) and going for TCM. Heard it works wonders! :D

Managed to get an appointment from your punggol gynae?
not yet got appointment lei. their number hor always not easy to call. gynae and nurses always not ard, clinic closed. think only open on certain timings

Hi need advise from u babysee

so... is it by doing the ultrasound we can check if we have egg inside and we can also check e size? If not, then wat scan will it be? Thanks in advance!
Jiayou too! Am oso like u, joining e upset and hopeful group here

I jus give birth in may ' and now trying for second one..coz I m old Liao n I wan to get over ASAP. So let's jia you together....

I did a ve to Chk on my eggs too. So it can b done. VE more accurate than ultrascan... Got two eggs..but only 1 bb..lol..dunno what happen to the other one. Thought I will strike twins n then close shop....

If u gers r testing, use the CB digital that shows the weeks..more accurate...personal feeling..coz I m quite lost in reading lines....wat I did was buy on forum..n I test it when my AF was late. I tested on the second day instead of waiting for a week..coz I too gan cheong...and it showed up.....Also, forum is cheaper

:p

For the first one, I got bad cramps too...and I thought it was my AF coming coz the timing quite near. But was actually implantation.......so..unless u see AF....dun despair...

Totally feel u dustygritty!

Hi need advise from u babysee

so... is it by doing the ultrasound we can check if we have egg inside and we can also check e size? If not, then wat scan will it be? Thanks in advance!
Jiayou too! Am oso like u, joining e upset and hopeful group here
Hi Emily,
It's normal virginal scan. Is your menses regular? If yes, you may make appt with gynae on 12th day after mense. The norm is the egg would have been released and matured to a desired size... Gynae will be able to check if there is an egg, the size... and if you have PCOS or other matters such as cyst or fibroids. If you are lucky and timing is good, gynae may ask you try for bb that night :) I have irregular menses but I still went on 12th day just to see what is inside....
load your hb with oysters before that! LOL :p

hi emily, yes gynae can scan your ovary and see inside got egg or not. and also can see if the egg grows over time. egg need to be 18mm to be released. so sometimes gynae will ask u to go back 2-3 times in a cycle to assess.

Haiz... now waiting for AF to report! Gynae said i might have PCOS but need to check again during menstruation. So guessed, i needa see him again.

Haiz... now waiting for AF to report! Gynae said i might have PCOS but need to check again during menstruation. So guessed, i needa see him again.
My friends who had PCOS managed to conceive pretty quickly after TCM consultations... Jiayou!!! :)

Anyone tried preseed before? Does it work?

The first time,I couldn't sleep that was my side effect.this time dun think got major side effect. Why did your cycle fail?the eggs din grow? If the eggs can grow with clomid and have timed intercourse,maybe got chance.that's how I got no1.can try this method since yr hubby stressed with iui?
fifteenmay, thank you very much for sharing!! I am going to try for this cycle again. Just had my AF and I made my appt with my gynae already. Hopefully I can strike this round. If our partner is stressed with work, it can affect his sperm quality right?

Back