TTC for 2014 Horse Babies

Ladies, got something to share . Earlier I was sharing about hubby are not that supportive of having 2nd one.

Then my first child actually keep saying baby since my cousin brought his new born baby to my house a month ago. .. She has been saying baby! baby ! everywhere and anytime when she saw baby be it poster , advertisements, newspaper....

Then my hubby said then let's have baby loh. Then I was thinking " Trying to cheat me into BD when I know very well he does not mean what he said. "

Get so confused and yet happy to hear that. Men's word sometimes cannot be trusted....

Hi all, sorry to interrupt.

I have a box of opened Clearblue Digital OPK expiring in August 2014 for sale. The box contains 18 sticks as I used 2 sticks and conceived successfully. The OPKs have thus been blessed with baby dust.

Happy to sell for $20. Will also throw in 5 sticks of one-step pregnancy test expiring in 2015 :)

Ladies, got something to share . Earlier I was sharing about hubby are not that supportive of having 2nd one.

Then my first child actually keep saying baby since my cousin brought his new born baby to my house a month ago. .. She has been saying baby! baby ! everywhere and anytime when she saw baby be it poster , advertisements, newspaper....

Then my hubby said then let's have baby loh. Then I was thinking " Trying to cheat me into BD when I know very well he does not mean what he said. "

Get so confused and yet happy to hear that. Men's word sometimes cannot be trusted....

Sunrise, if u r keen and yet confused, just let him take the lead.
If he wants to BD w/o protection, better still, isn't it?

Hi mummies, i've the following to let go:

- brand new box of 20 Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test - $60
- an opened box of 7 Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test - $15
- 30 ovulation test strips - $15

all of the above at $75.

postage included. please pm me if interested.

Attachments

• 71k6wErp1OL__SL1500_.jpeg
    71k6wErp1OL__SL1500_.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 81T4j7rM+xL__SL1500_.jpeg
    81T4j7rM+xL__SL1500_.jpeg
    185.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 25-10-2013 9-25-09 AM.jpg
    25-10-2013 9-25-09 AM.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 110
Simmama, wow business so good; mon Tues no see customers Haha!

Baobei, you are right too. But somehow can't take this off our minds. Menses date coming next week and do hope can hit the jackpot!

yes wivi789, Sat & Sun is even worst... ppl started queueing at 7am.
My longest record is 5hours.
I am TTCing for a second one, hope can hit jackpot next month.:)

Simmama, wow business so good; mon Tues no see customers Haha!

Baobei, you are right too. But somehow can't take this off our minds. Menses date coming next week and do hope can hit the jackpot!

Wivi789, same sentiments as you. i'll be very emo & teary when i see RED!

sinmama, aiyo so longgg ah...dunno i can tahan waiting or not hehe! Yes lets all hit jackpot together:D

sinmama, aiyo so longgg ah...dunno i can tahan waiting or not hehe! Yes lets all hit jackpot together:D

Wivi789-When you are to give up.. amiricle do happen;)
I can only say TCM only help to prepare your body.. for pregnancy.
You have to combine Chinese herbs & English medication to make it happen.

Hi all,
I started TTC 3 years ago, failed 1 IVF cycle at KKH with only 1 egg fertilized. According to fertility doc, my case is considered quite impossible to get pregnant naturally. After my failed cycle I went to healing session with Lao Shi (Mdm Tan) , to give myself a break. I got to know Mdm Tan’s healing session through this forum, some sisters shared their experience and I thought no harm giving a try. Mdm Tan always encouraged me to TTC naturally and think positively, after few healing sessions, I felt that my body warmer and am not afraid of coldness, more importantly, I learnt to take things easily and stay positive, leave it to the God. Even though during my TTC naturally I did not succeed, I was never like in the past—that last time I would cry or thought negatively. Instead, I continued to see Mdm Tan, to prep my body for the TTC journey and I believed that I could get pregnant naturally. This year, while waiting to arrange my new IVF appointment, I also went and prayed to God of Baby and Mary the Mother of Jesus with Mdm Tan. I lived life as usual and went for a trip, miraculously, I got pregnant after the trip and in my second trimester now. I would not say there is one sole factor anyone of us can refer to for successful TTC. But I really appreciate Mdm Tan for what she has helped and listened to me along this journey, she is not just a healer but also a friend to accompany us through this journey. I am sharing this because I can understand the feeling of TTC, knowing that besides medical help, we also need help in other ways. Just hope that my little story can motivate everyone to strive on and miracles can happen! No matter how hard it is, don’t lose heart and explore a way that you feel most comfortable with to carry on this TTC journey. Give yourself a chance when you are ready.

good afternoon mummies

my red alert came knocking on my door yesterday, haiz super sianz!!!!! think one day i gotta squeeze some time out to visit Ban Choon Chan to take some herbs to nourish my health.

baobei, i have just PM u:D

ladies, how are all of u? im trying officially this cycle after my recent 3rd mc in june.
AF wil arrive next week, now counting down, hope can be successful :)

HI Hopeful Mum, i am not trying ... as I am troubled with home issues... Currently I am staying at my mum house during the weekdays cos of my first child being look after by my mum...

Now my brother is going to terminate his maid next year. SO my mum wont be able to look after my baby .

So if I offered to share the cost of the maid, I also wont get to bring the maid to my home for house cleaning. ..I still have to clean my house every weekend on my own...

Don't know if I shd move back to my own home and I worry about cooking for my kid while I am working...

NOw my kid don't take porriage.. rather she takes food that we adult eat. ...

Any advise ladies ?

hopeful mum, may i know what is AF?

sunrise, perhaps can discuss with your brother let the maid go to your house do some simple cleaning once a week. why does he wants to terminate the maid contract?

your girl coming to 2 years old? since she can take adult food, then easier. just fine tune the food to no spicy no oily. steam food should be more easy to prepare.

paiseh i dunno how to cook. however it is not easy juggling work and thereafter come back still have to cook, wash up etc....v tiring!

Wivi, cos my brother cant afford a maid anymore... He has to send his 2 kids to childcare... The reason why he hire a maid, it is due to his children still young.

Even i share the cost , it is not a solution also to retain the maid...

Ya , i am also thinking even if i moved back my house, i still have to cope with washing... cooking... so even if i have the maid at my house... no one to supervise the maid also ...

SO troubled....

sunrise, since your brother going to send his kids to childcare centre, why your mum still can't help u take care of your ger?

are you fine with your in laws taking care of your ger? perhaps you may want to discuss with your hubby.

if no other alternatives, how about consider putting your ger to childcare. else invite your mum over to your house to supervise the maid>>>else got to install webcam to monitor the maid.

Hi wivi, af means aunt flow = period.

Sorry sunrise I don't have kids yet also don't know to help. But can be here to "listen" :)

Hi Wivi, ya my mum worry about my dad's health... worried about not being able to cope. Thinking back ... my mum is the complain queen and worrisome.

Hi Hopeful mum, ya u can learn from my experience... i have some difficult to who to care for my kids... You can start planning ... unless you intend to care for your kid personally... Getting the in law and mother to help... is no easy task.... may ended up quarrelling... if not tactful enough.

sunrise, i been through that stage. when my girl is born, my mum and in laws don't want to take care, they worry they can't handle. so me and hubby agree to engage an indon maid and who knows lady luck is smiling on me. she knows how to bathe, change diapers, care for bb in the night. i am very free and relaxing throughout the 2 years:D

initially i also dun dare to put maid and bb alone in the house. so for 3 months i shuffle her to my mum place every morning before i head to work and fetch them back in the evening. during that period, my mum supervise the maid and told me she can be trusted and told me to let them stay at home instead of me rushing to and fro.

so i listen to my mum. i did not install any camera and she has been taking good care for my bb since then.

when i interviewed her, she told me she likes to take care baby and she has proven it. nowadays good maids like her are very rare.

to appreciate her, i brought her along for our holidays, buy clothes for her. wherever we go, we bring her along and at home we sat together for dinner together.

hopefulmum, all the best and jiayou!
Thanks! Wah u really fortunate. But I think it's also u treated the maid well. I see some friends with very good maids and they treated them like family. Some maids are not so good but I met one lady she just say all her maids are stupid. Every maid she has. I think that one she has a prob herself. She can change maid almost every 3 mths.

Erm I don't really like my mum in law to take care and I know she will offer. I rather my my take care to teach the child proper and right values or maybe things I'm more comfortable with. But my my bones are not so good so a bit diff. Lucky me recently quit my job to help with a small family business. So if have kid I probably can take care either in the morning or afternoon. Then mum only needs to help me for half a day. That shouldn't be a problem. I prob can work from home also :)

Hey I'm impatient. Pregnant 3 times and all mc plus the recent one is ectopic. I'm damn sian. 32 and no kids yet. Today I tested negative. Got 4 more days till af is due.

Having thought through many factors of having bb, my hb and me finally agree to bring forward the plan to have a bb. Now I'm preparing my body before TTC for a horse BB.

Having heard some much here, ttc seems like a difficult thing to just concieve. No idea if we'll be able to have a horse bb this late... :( Anything that I should note or tips? Will be a first time mum if we do have a bb...

One app says is today another app says its 11th. Dunno leh. My last menses was crazy. I had spotting on off for 5 days b4 it came fully on e fifth day. I thot I hv premature menopause sia cuz nvr encountered this b4. I dunno izzit link to e eys bai fong pills I took e previous mth.

One app says is today another app says its 11th. Dunno leh. My last menses was crazy. I had spotting on off for 5 days b4 it came fully on e fifth day. I thot I hv premature menopause sia cuz nvr encountered this b4. I dunno izzit link to e eys bai fong pills I took e previous mth.
wooo meaning u can test already! or are u waiting to test later?

Back