Trying to conceive 2020

no, still no significant increase yet. Also no positive OPK, so I really think no O yet. Can’t be I missed the LH surge and my thermometer malfunction at the same time, which cause me to miss the O period. Quite impossible I think o_O
Oh that's quite late then! Have u ever gotten a 40+ day period before? I'm having spotting now which is common before my period so looks like I'm out this cycle. :( Zzzz...

Oh that's quite late then! Have u ever gotten a 40+ day period before? I'm having spotting now which is common before my period so looks like I'm out this cycle. :( Zzzz...

before TTC, only once in a few years. Now TTC, I had one 43 day cycle in Feb. Which promoted me to see my gynae and do fertility check.

Everything ok except for my progesterone which is low, so gynae suspect I nvr ovulate that cycle. But when I check my progesterone results against international standards, it’s indicative of ovulation. o_O

which CD are you on? Maybe it’s IB?

before TTC, only once in a few years. Now TTC, I had one 43 day cycle in Feb. Which promoted me to see my gynae and do fertility check.

Everything ok except for my progesterone which is low, so gynae suspect I nvr ovulate that cycle. But when I check my progesterone results against international standards, it’s indicative of ovulation. o_O

I also had one 40+ days but my gynae told me if it's just occasionally then there's nothing to worry about coz it could be due to stress. Oh the progesterone result sounds confusing! Guess u will know this month since u're using both OPK and temping.

I'm 12 DPO so I know it's not IB. And my temp this morning did not increase so most likely not. It's my typical temp before period.

Once every few years?? Are u seeing TCM now? Tcm helps me to regulate my cycle. Since your cycles are consistently late, then maybe just wait till CD30 then see gynae ba.

has it been 14 days since you ovulated? Most ladies get positive after 10 days, some on or after missed period date

AF came to visit today. At first I was still hoping its implantation bleeding. Guess not that easy for us afterall.

How do you all keep going / motivated? Every time AF comes, I get depressed all over again..

Yes my 3rd cycle! I dont know whats the limit for letrozol, if so then will try 3 more months before going to ivf

my gynae told me letrozole can only be taken for 6 cycles. I think it’s due to the effects of the drug. Cos letrozle was developed to be used in breast cancer treatment.
Don’t worry too much, Jia you!

I also had one 40+ days but my gynae told me if it's just occasionally then there's nothing to worry about coz it could be due to stress. Oh the progesterone result sounds confusing! Guess u will know this month since u're using both OPK and temping.

I'm 12 DPO so I know it's not IB. And my temp this morning did not increase so most likely not. It's my typical temp before period.
yea the progesterone results totally threw me off! I wished my gynae did an ultrasound to check for ovulation instead of progesterone test. Progesterone tests are know to be unreliable based on what I read on many sites. My TCM felt that I shouldn’t read too much into the results cos she thinks that it’s non conclusive o_O

Today OPK still negative! But the test lines are darker than the ones I usually get after LH surge. So I think O really has not taken place yet :( just feel like this month’s efforts gone down the drain. No O means no hope at all for this month

Once every few years?? Are u seeing TCM now? Tcm helps me to regulate my cycle. Since your cycles are consistently late, then maybe just wait till CD30 then see gynae ba.

Yea, seems like happens only once in awhile. Have been seeing TCM already. I used to have regular 30 to 32 day cycles. But ever since TTC, the cycles became 36 to 38 days. I suspect it’s the subconscious stress of TTC.

AF came to visit today. At first I was still hoping its implantation bleeding. Guess not that easy for us afterall.

How do you all keep going / motivated? Every time AF comes, I get depressed all over again..
I totally get you! I feel like that too. Although I don’t feel much stress during the cycle itself, I get super disappointed when I get AF. I just wish for AF to be over and look towards next cycle so that can start trying again. Got try = got hope, Jia you!

I totally get how u feel... Felt depressed too when I saw the spotting with no temp increase. I try to make myself feel better by doing exercises and eating ice cream or drinking cold drinks lol. Cos I try to avoid cold stuff during tww. Feel like this month is a lousy month plus so stress with work!

yea the progesterone results totally threw me off! I wished my gynae did an ultrasound to check for ovulation instead of progesterone test. Progesterone tests are know to be unreliable based on what I read on many sites. My TCM felt that I shouldn’t read too much into the results cos she thinks that it’s non conclusive o_O

Today OPK still negative! But the test lines are darker than the ones I usually get after LH surge. So I think O really has not taken place yet :( just feel like this month’s efforts gone down the drain. No O means no hope at all for this month
Maybe u should go for a 2nd opinion? Actually I wonder which gynae is good in all these fertility stuff.

Same.. i always hope its implantation bleeding but its not. After 9 months of TTC, my expectation dropped so low that i don’t get depressed anymore. I kinda “give up” on natural TTC already... Just waiting for covid to be over to go kl for ivf

my gynae told me letrozole can only be taken for 6 cycles. I think it’s due to the effects of the drug. Cos letrozle was developed to be used in breast cancer treatment.
Don’t worry too much, Jia you!
Oh i see, can i letrolzol 6 mth n clomid 6 mth? Lolol... sigh i just finished O n starting my tww..

I totally get you! I feel like that too. Although I don’t feel much stress during the cycle itself, I get super disappointed when I get AF. I just wish for AF to be over and look towards next cycle so that can start trying again. Got try = got hope, Jia you!

I always get stress when checking for positive ovulation then get even more stress during 2ww, they say stress is bad and affects the chances. But how to not be stress?

Yah, super disappointed. The signs of early pregnancy and pms are so similar but once you feel the gush of AF, you know it's another failed cycle.

I totally get how u feel... Felt depressed too when I saw the spotting with no temp increase. I try to make myself feel better by doing exercises and eating ice cream or drinking cold drinks lol. Cos I try to avoid cold stuff during tww. Feel like this month is a lousy month plus so stress with work!

I don't really track temperature so I was hoping to see some spotting as a sign of implantation bleeding. Was feeling so positive this month. Even my gynae say the egg was a good size with thick uterus lining :(

I love ice cream and cold drinks but I'm thinking those could be the culprit for a 'cold' womb, maybe that's why no success yet. Currently already cutting down a lot on bbt.

Same.. i always hope its implantation bleeding but its not. After 9 months of TTC, my expectation dropped so low that i don’t get depressed anymore. I kinda “give up” on natural TTC already... Just waiting for covid to be over to go kl for ivf

Yes, I totally feel you. I've been married for 2 years, ttc with the help of my Gynae for close to 1 year already.

The first time I saw the 2 lines ended up as an ectopic pregnancy, have never felt so depressed before.

I try not to expect much too but when everyone (including my Gynae) is so positive about this cycle, it really just sucks.

I always get stress when checking for positive ovulation then get even more stress during 2ww, they say stress is bad and affects the chances. But how to not be stress?

Yah, super disappointed. The signs of early pregnancy and pms are so similar but once you feel the gush of AF, you know it's another failed cycle.

yea I know wat u mean. My TCM is against Using OPk cos she says it causes needless anxiety and stress. Just BD regularly will do. This is my third month using OPk and the first time I didn’t get positive OPK, already causing me anxiety and disappointment.

I think I’m subconsciously so stressed that I started spotting before periods. This is another thing that happen only after I started TTC. I also wondered before whether hubby and I sld stop TTC and just take a break. How Long have you been trying?

I don't really track temperature so I was hoping to see some spotting as a sign of implantation bleeding. Was feeling so positive this month. Even my gynae say the egg was a good size with thick uterus lining :(

I love ice cream and cold drinks but I'm thinking those could be the culprit for a 'cold' womb, maybe that's why no success yet. Currently already cutting down a lot on bbt.
My TCM recommend no cold drinks, fruits or salads at all. So I’ve been drinking warm bbt and occasionally bbt without ice.

when I get spotting I also hope it’s IB too. But it’s always not o_O

Sigh... I never knew it can be so difficult. Yeah, not good to keep drinking cold drinks so I also try not to drink so much. Just when AF arrive can't help but to "treat" myself if not I think I'll feel worse.

yea I know wat u mean. My TCM is against Using OPk cos she says it causes needless anxiety and stress. Just BD regularly will do. This is my third month using OPk and the first time I didn’t get positive OPK, already causing me anxiety and disappointment.

I think I’m subconsciously so stressed that I started spotting before periods. This is another thing that happen only after I started TTC. I also wondered before whether hubby and I sld stop TTC and just take a break. How Long have you been trying?

Bcos my DH is a workaholic so we don't BD regularly. We try to aim for more sessions during my ovulation period hence need to trace ovulation. I agree that it causes a lot of stress and unhappiness especially if you didn't manage to BD during that window.

I've been ttc normally for a year and now coming to a year with the help of a Gynae. So in total about 2 years bah.

Sigh... I never knew it can be so difficult. Yeah, not good to keep drinking cold drinks so I also try not to drink so much. Just when AF arrive can't help but to "treat" myself if not I think I'll feel worse.

I understand what you mean. Like alr so stressed ttc then af appear, if still restrict yourself I think legit will become depressed sia.

Furthermore I have pcos so my weight is on the heavier side. Even harder to conceive.

Feeling especially upset this month cos 1 of my BFF and 2 acquaintances have just given birth.. Happy for them but at the same time, super envy. Somemore my BFF is one shot kill.

My TCM recommend no cold drinks, fruits or salads at all. So I’ve been drinking warm bbt and occasionally bbt without ice.

when I get spotting I also hope it’s IB too. But it’s always not o_O
Wah your tcm is very strict! Mine told be I can drink cooling tea/ soup if not the body too hot also not good. But maybe coz my body isn't that cold.

I read somewhere that it's quite common for females above 30 to have spotting before AF. I also used to hope that spotting is IB but after so many months will know spot so late means is AF otw.

I understand what you mean. Like alr so stressed ttc then af appear, if still restrict yourself I think legit will become depressed sia.

Furthermore I have pcos so my weight is on the heavier side. Even harder to conceive.

Feeling especially upset this month cos 1 of my BFF and 2 acquaintances have just given birth.. Happy for them but at the same time, super envy. Somemore my BFF is one shot kill.
Ya... getting depressed is even worse!

I know!! I also got a colleague and a friend both with 2 kids already and they still can so easily accidentally get pregnant with the 3rd one! Initially last time still say 2 is enough... feeling totally sux!

Ya... getting depressed is even worse!

I know!! I also got a colleague and a friend both with 2 kids already and they still can so easily accidentally get pregnant with the 3rd one! Initially last time still say 2 is enough... feeling totally sux!

I feel you!!!

Somemore whenever I take clomid I alr feel a bit moody so I try to do the things I like during that period.

For those that accept and love the pregnancy, still okay. For the f up ones that throw their babies away, wah that really make my blood boil. It's like here we are trying our best + going thru heaven and hell just for a BB yet when they have they just leave it to die. Life is so unfair.

Haha I’m not sure, best to check w ur gynae. Did you manage to get positive OPK and BD a few times?
Yes i got positive on CD12 night and CD13 morning! Just BD on CD 12 and Cd14. How often do u do OPK? Sometimes i think during expected period shd test twice a day so as not to miss the peak

Wah your tcm is very strict! Mine told be I can drink cooling tea/ soup if not the body too hot also not good. But maybe coz my body isn't that cold.

I read somewhere that it's quite common for females above 30 to have spotting before AF. I also used to hope that spotting is IB but after so many months will know spot so late means is AF otw.

Yea, normally I see spotting my hopes dashed. But somehow will secretly hope that it’s IB!

Yes i got positive on CD12 night and CD13 morning! Just BD on CD 12 and Cd14. How often do u do OPK? Sometimes i think during expected period shd test twice a day so as not to miss the peak

I usually test once a day in the afternoon. I try to also avoid peeing for 3 to 4 hrs before testing. The days I get darker line, I test again in the evening or night. Then sometimes the lines get lighter:rolleyes:. It kept darker and lighter, darker and lighter for 2 or 3 times over the past 10 days.

Hi ladies, tested neg ytd when I was at 16dpo,period suppose to due today and I'm still waiting for it to come so I can start a new cycle soon. Went to gynae and took clomid, she asked hw long was the duration of my period which and she gave me Progynova to thickening my linning. Hope will be able to strike next cycle, we shall see.
Jiayou all ladies, its not a easy path but let's hv faith and stay positive ok!

Hi ladies, tested neg ytd when I was at 16dpo,period suppose to due today and I'm still waiting for it to come so I can start a new cycle soon. Went to gynae and took clomid, she asked hw long was the duration of my period which and she gave me Progynova to thickening my linning. Hope will be able to strike next cycle, we shall see.
Jiayou all ladies, its not a easy path but let's hv faith and stay positive ok!
Very good, very positive! Guess we need to be more positive to help it work in our favour.

Hi ladies who measure bbt, do you use the bbt thermometer or ordinary thermometer? Do you observe any differences in temp between the two?
Haha u know I use normal thermometer but mine does show a shift in temp.

AF here today... Not sure why my LP suddenly became 12 days from 14 days though.

AF here today... Not sure why my LP suddenly became 12 days from 14 days though.
Haiz, another cycle begins, jia you!! If it is BFN i rather my AF faster come so i can start the next cycle..!!

Might be normal for LP to shift around too? I read on some sites that the difference in temperature might be as little as 0.2degree celsius for some ladies. So I was wondering if I need to purchase a bbt thermometer :oops:

Haiz, another cycle begins, jia you!! If it is BFN i rather my AF faster come so i can start the next cycle..!!

Agree! Was just telling my hubby if this cycle really no O, I rather AF faster come, rather than wait in agony!

btw, I think I might have asked u before,but do you have any side effects or feel different on cycles u take letrozole? I’m considering to start next cycle

Might be normal for LP to shift around too? I read on some sites that the difference in temperature might be as little as 0.2degree celsius for some ladies. So I was wondering if I need to purchase a bbt thermometer :oops:
Normally LP won't really shift. At most +/- 1 day. I scared if become too short then will become a LP defect as won't have enough time to implant although 12 days still ok.

U mean 0.02 degrees? Coz 0.2 can still see the difference.

Ya that's true. Just worried about shortening of LP as can't be less than 11 days if not won't have time to implant and means got progesterone issues.

Agree! Was just telling my hubby if this cycle really no O, I rather AF faster come, rather than wait in agony!

btw, I think I might have asked u before,but do you have any side effects or feel different on cycles u take letrozole? I’m considering to start next cycle
I don’t feel anything! All the side effects i saw online didn’t happen for me at all! You can consider next cycle!

Normally LP won't really shift. At most +/- 1 day. I scared if become too short then will become a LP defect as won't have enough time to implant although 12 days still ok.

U mean 0.02 degrees? Coz 0.2 can still see the difference.

Wat is the minimum number of days before it’s considered LP defect? Is it caused by progesterone too low or?

I think e site I saw mentioned 0.2. But my daily temps sometimes also rise and fall more than 0.2 difference alrd, depending on the weather that day. the ambient temp affects my temps a loto_O

Wat is the minimum number of days before it’s considered LP defect? Is it caused by progesterone too low or?

I think e site I saw mentioned 0.2. But my daily temps sometimes also rise and fall more than 0.2 difference alrd, depending on the weather that day. the ambient temp affects my temps a loto_O
10 days and lesser is considered a defect. Yup normally due to low progesterone.

Yes it can rise and fall more than 0.2 but when it finally shifts that temperature will mostly be higher than all those pre-ovulation. So if you're using FF app to record it will give u a coverline once u have 3 days of high temps and post-ovulation temperature will normally not go below this coverline.

10 days and lesser is considered a defect. Yup normally due to low progesterone.

Yes it can rise and fall more than 0.2 but when it finally shifts that temperature will mostly be higher than all those pre-ovulation. So if you're using FF app to record it will give u a coverline once u have 3 days of high temps and post-ovulation temperature will normally not go below this coverline.

thanks for the infor pixie! In that case, I think my temps need to be above 36.3 cos tt is the temp I usually have last few weeks. Are you trying anything new this cycle besides bbt? TCM, supplements etc?

thanks for the infor pixie! In that case, I think my temps need to be above 36.3 cos tt is the temp I usually have last few weeks. Are you trying anything new this cycle besides bbt? TCM, supplements etc?
Np! We're all supporting each other. Not sure what else to try... I'm already taking multi vitamins. But I changed to the Blackmore Conceive Well about 2+months ago. Still no effect... TCM I have been going since my mc. Only didn't go this month coz forgot to book appointment then just wanted to see if got any difference. Unless I go for acupuncture but my tcm also didn't say that I need to go.

Np! We're all supporting each other. Not sure what else to try... I'm already taking multi vitamins. But I changed to the Blackmore Conceive Well about 2+months ago. Still no effect... TCM I have been going since my mc. Only didn't go this month coz forgot to book appointment then just wanted to see if got any difference. Unless I go for acupuncture but my tcm also didn't say that I need to go.

did you notice any changes in your ovulation date or cycle after taking blackmores? Some ladies complained of ovulation delayed and longer cycles after taking Blackmores conceive well, so I was hesitant to try.how often do you have to visit your TCM? I have to go every 2 weeks if I want meds for the entire cycle. V Troublesome

Gosh I forgot to take my temps this morning as I was rushing out. How soon after O do you notice temp rise? I suspect I might have missed O yesterday. I gt a almost positive OPK, and light OPKs after tt

I know right... Mine is late for 2days.. Instead of praying for a bfp at 18dpo which I knw its highly unlikely, im praying my period to come asap! If nt i hv to go down to my gynae and induce period again=(

did you notice any changes in your ovulation date or cycle after taking blackmores? Some ladies complained of ovulation delayed and longer cycles after taking Blackmores conceive well, so I was hesitant to try.how often do you have to visit your TCM? I have to go every 2 weeks if I want meds for the entire cycle. V Troublesome

Gosh I forgot to take my temps this morning as I was rushing out. How soon after O do you notice temp rise? I suspect I might have missed O yesterday. I gt a almost positive OPK, and light OPKs after tt
Hmm... nope my cycle didn't get longer. In fact the 2 recent cycles are shorter. Think different people react differently. I feel fine after taking the vitamins also. I always just visit once a month then she will give a month's worth of supply.

Should be the next day after O the temp will increase already. Just that FF will play safe and ensure have 3 days of higher temp.

Back