Trying to conceive 2020

I know right... Mine is late for 2days.. Instead of praying for a bfp at 18dpo which I knw its highly unlikely, im praying my period to come asap! If nt i hv to go down to my gynae and induce period again=(
Oh do u always have to induce your period?

Hmm... nope my cycle didn't get longer. In fact the 2 recent cycles are shorter. Think different people react differently. I feel fine after taking the vitamins also. I always just visit once a month then she will give a month's worth of supply.

Should be the next day after O the temp will increase already. Just that FF will play safe and ensure have 3 days of higher temp.
thats so convenient! I have to go back to see my TCM every 2 weeks if I want meds. Tts good to know about the black mores! Maybe I can consider tt as one of my future options.

I forgot to take my temps yesterday cos I was rushing out o_O today e temps increased to 36.4 but might be due to me taking it later, cos I slept in

btw, if you don’t mind me asking, did you go for tiao li after Feb? My sis in law had miscarriage too and had to do a mini confinement

thats so convenient! I have to go back to see my TCM every 2 weeks if I want meds. Tts good to know about the black mores! Maybe I can consider tt as one of my future options.

I forgot to take my temps yesterday cos I was rushing out o_O today e temps increased to 36.4 but might be due to me taking it later, cos I slept in

btw, if you don’t mind me asking, did you go for tiao li after Feb? My sis in law had miscarriage too and had to do a mini confinement
Are u taking any vitamins now? Yup u can give it a try. I'm thinking if I should try opk but dunno whether will be more stressful.

Haha ya today I woke up later and my temp went back up to post O temp. So it's quite common.

What's tiao li? I did do a mini confinement but only the food part lol and drank the red date tea.

Are u taking any vitamins now? Yup u can give it a try. I'm thinking if I should try opk but dunno whether will be more stressful.

Haha ya today I woke up later and my temp went back up to post O temp. So it's quite common.

What's tiao li? I did do a mini confinement but only the food part lol and drank the red date tea.

I used to take multi vitamins, then switched to only vit C now.

If you’re regularly doing EOD till after bbt rise, then maybe don’t need OPK? but if you’re like me doing SMEP, then definitely need OPK, cos need to know when O is coming, to start trying everyday for 3 days. If only rely on bbt for SMEP, then will be too late to try Everyday by e time temp rise.

Tiao li is like eating TCM meds to strengthen body constitution. My sis in law did the mini confinement for one month cos she had MC leave.

I finally got positive OPk today on CD28. O Late for almost a week!:oops:o_O Hais

hi all, managed to stumble upon this forum... thought i'd share my side of TTC journey, albeit not the hardworking kind.. :/

ive been married for about 3 years, first pregnancy was last year Oct 2019, but ended up baby no heartbeat at around 11 weeks... did the procedure after that around start of Dec 2019.. first menses came on 11 Jan 2020...

after that not so hardworking, i got phobia that the same thing would happen again.. but also sad when i see people posting about their successful pregnancies.. especially on Mothers' Day when i see people posting about their newborns.. :(

anyway, i just wanted to ask, does anyone here take note of their CM during ovulation? i had super runny ones 1 day before my scheduled ovulation (i use an app to track) and BD that night... now im 9 DPO... noticed cramps yesterday morning (8 DPO) but then i had mild cramps on off from 5 DPO... is this a sign of implantation? but i spotted not much CM from 4 DPO till today...

so scary that the symptoms are so alike to PMS... i'm 6 days away from AF, please pray for me! :(

I used to take multi vitamins, then switched to only vit C now.

If you’re regularly doing EOD till after bbt rise, then maybe don’t need OPK? but if you’re like me doing SMEP, then definitely need OPK, cos need to know when O is coming, to start trying everyday for 3 days. If only rely on bbt for SMEP, then will be too late to try Everyday by e time temp rise.

Tiao li is like eating TCM meds to strengthen body constitution. My sis in law did the mini confinement for one month cos she had MC leave.

I finally got positive OPk today on CD28. O Late for almost a week!:oops:o_O Hais
Yay finally! At least u know that u have O-ed. So how's your temp today?

Ya, I went to see TCM to tiao my body. That's why she told me it's ok for me to drink cooling tea/soup when I asked her if I can drink.

hi all, managed to stumble upon this forum... thought i'd share my side of TTC journey, albeit not the hardworking kind.. :/

ive been married for about 3 years, first pregnancy was last year Oct 2019, but ended up baby no heartbeat at around 11 weeks... did the procedure after that around start of Dec 2019.. first menses came on 11 Jan 2020...

after that not so hardworking, i got phobia that the same thing would happen again.. but also sad when i see people posting about their successful pregnancies.. especially on Mothers' Day when i see people posting about their newborns.. :(

anyway, i just wanted to ask, does anyone here take note of their CM during ovulation? i had super runny ones 1 day before my scheduled ovulation (i use an app to track) and BD that night... now im 9 DPO... noticed cramps yesterday morning (8 DPO) but then i had mild cramps on off from 5 DPO... is this a sign of implantation? but i spotted not much CM from 4 DPO till today...

so scary that the symptoms are so alike to PMS... i'm 6 days away from AF, please pray for me! :(

Hi there! We're in the same boat. I had an MC in Dec 2019 too. Have been ttcing since Feb this year but still no news.

If I'm not wrong, CM post O is not an indication of anything. Cramping is a good sign, might be implantation! Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Hi there! We're in the same boat. I had an MC in Dec 2019 too. Have been ttcing since Feb this year but still no news.

If I'm not wrong, CM post O is not an indication of anything. Cramping is a good sign, might be implantation! Keeping my fingers crossed for you

:( baby dust to u (and all of who are reading too)...

i'm 10 DPO today and have slight cramps similar to before having my AF... but i had ZERO cramps yesterday! then the day before i had cramps as well (i was 8DPO)... lol playing games with the cramps...

:( baby dust to u (and all of who are reading too)...

i'm 10 DPO today and have slight cramps similar to before having my AF... but i had ZERO cramps yesterday! then the day before i had cramps as well (i was 8DPO)... lol playing games with the cramps...

Are you taking your bbt? A second rise in bbt mid luteal phase is also a good indication. Anyway you're ald 10dpo.. Should be able to start testing in a few days if AF doesn't show.

Hello everyone,

I missed my period for 2 days but I am tested negative. I don't know what is going on - been having cramps and stomach is always rumbling. BBT is high for these two days, it even went up to 37.4 (no fever). Sigh.

Are you taking your bbt? A second rise in bbt mid luteal phase is also a good indication. Anyway you're ald 10dpo.. Should be able to start testing in a few days if AF doesn't show.

no leh... hahahha i only started trying to take my temperature yesterday and today... i will test this Sunday (the day where AF is supposed to come).. GL to meeee!

Hello everyone,

I missed my period for 2 days but I am tested negative. I don't know what is going on - been having cramps and stomach is always rumbling. BBT is high for these two days, it even went up to 37.4 (no fever). Sigh.
hey!

don’t give up! try again in another 2 days. i waited till 4 days past period and that’s when i gotten my BFP!

jiayou!

hey!

don’t give up! try again in another 2 days. i waited till 4 days past period and that’s when i gotten my BFP!

jiayou!

u also felt AF cramps? do u all feel constipated? cos i can still go to the toilet for big business two times hahaha....

Yay finally! At least u know that u have O-ed. So how's your temp today?

Ya, I went to see TCM to tiao my body. That's why she told me it's ok for me to drink cooling tea/soup when I asked her if I can drink.

my temps have not risen today! I tested OPK again and it was still very dark, so I guess LH has just peaked.Not sure how long it will take for temp to rise?

haha I think different TCM might have different recommendations. Like different doc recommend different things. My TCM said it’s ok to eat radish though, even when consuming TCM meds. Which I thought was abit strange cos normally radish is cooling and would ‘cancel’ out the Chinese meds

my temps have not risen today! I tested OPK again and it was still very dark, so I guess LH has just peaked.Not sure how long it will take for temp to rise?

haha I think different TCM might have different recommendations. Like different doc recommend different things. My TCM said it’s ok to eat radish though, even when consuming TCM meds. Which I thought was abit strange cos normally radish is cooling and would ‘cancel’ out the Chinese meds
Think it depends on when u actually O after the LH peak. Could be up to 36 hours from the peak I read.

Ya guess different TCM will recommend different things. Also depends on your body constitution. Coz u might not really have a "cold" type of body. Like I read those with bbt consistently below 36 (pre-O) is the "cold" kind.

u also felt AF cramps? do u all feel constipated? cos i can still go to the toilet for big business two times hahaha....
oh yes, the cramps are abit weird. it came too early before AF is due and constipation is real. the peeing often is there too. during my tww, i got a bit pekchek and lazy to read into all the details cause it make me go cray abit so i went to do things normally and let nature do its own thing & did not expect a bfp tbh.

Congrats nfpduh! How far along are you? If you don’t mind me asking, did you do anything different this month?
thank you! im at 7 weeks now, checking for heartbeat this thursday! exciting day for us!

i am on my first round of clomid and during the check, dr informed that my lining and follicles were at a good size. one was at 19cm. i bd-ed regularly and tried to spice things up so it wont really get bored and redundant in a way. i believe we both really enjoyed the bd time as we did not think about it as “baby making” but more of making love.

i didnt really do anything different, just that i decided to let nature takes it course and if it was a bfp, i will take it and if its a bfn, i also will accept it.

maybe i just came to terms that if its not this cycle, there will be other cycles. mainly, be really positive and avoid stress!!

thank you! im at 7 weeks now, checking for heartbeat this thursday! exciting day for us!

i am on my first round of clomid and during the check, dr informed that my lining and follicles were at a good size. one was at 19cm. i bd-ed regularly and tried to spice things up so it wont really get bored and redundant in a way. i believe we both really enjoyed the bd time as we did not think about it as “baby making” but more of making love.

i didnt really do anything different, just that i decided to let nature takes it course and if it was a bfp, i will take it and if its a bfn, i also will accept it.

maybe i just came to terms that if its not this cycle, there will be other cycles. mainly, be really positive and avoid stress!!

Congratulations!!! :)

Think it depends on when u actually O after the LH peak. Could be up to 36 hours from the peak I read.

Ya guess different TCM will recommend different things. Also depends on your body constitution. Coz u might not really have a "cold" type of body. Like I read those with bbt consistently below 36 (pre-O) is the "cold" kind.

wow bbt consistently below 36c? mine is 36.4c this morning. It’s my first month temping, so I’m not sure wat my O-ed temp normally is or if bbt works for me. My temp fluctuates a lot depending on hot or cold days

Happy for you! :) Thank you the advice! Hard to avoid stressing abt it though!

How long have you been trying? Did you have PCOS or other health issues?

I just got my temp rise today! Does it mean I’m 1DPO today? Or how do you calculate it? But I got my first positive OPK on sun though

I just got my temp rise today! Does it mean I’m 1DPO today? Or how do you calculate it? But I got my first positive OPK on sun though
So did u continue to get your temp rise today? Ya most likely yesterday was 1 dpo. Maybe u ovulated on Tues? I read on other forums some people also like that. Temp rise only 1 day later.

So did u continue to get your temp rise today? Ya most likely yesterday was 1 dpo. Maybe u ovulated on Tues? I read on other forums some people also like that. Temp rise only 1 day later.

Yea it was 36.4 and 36.5 this morning. Which is higher abit than my usual. Strange thing is I took it a few times and it gave me different readings, either 36.4 or 36.5. Have you ever experienced this? Which one will you key in FF?

Yea it was 36.4 and 36.5 this morning. Which is higher abit than my usual. Strange thing is I took it a few times and it gave me different readings, either 36.4 or 36.5. Have you ever experienced this? Which one will you key in FF?
I don't take my temp a few times. Coz it's supposed to be the 1st temp before getting out of bed. So u should key in the very 1st one that u took when u woke up.

Hi, it’s not true that you need to be medically proven to be unable to conceive to adopt. It only has strict criteria when doing the Home Study Report where they assess to ensure you have a strong ability and environment to take care of a child, but the social worker will help you through it usually. The queue to adopt is quite long but if you have the money you can go to private agents. I’ve actually just adopted last year after 7 years of TTC. Still TTC I won’t give up to have a natural child :)
Hi Moony!
We are looking into adopting too - we have done the pre-briefing, and all the docs are now submitted for HSR.
Waiting for the agency to contact us.
Just wondering, if you could give us a real breakdown of the costs involved hereafter?
We have to go through child-placing agency, mostly outside Singapore to help us find a baby.
Read on other forums it costs about $25K.

Any insights pl?

I'm only CD11 today. So just waiting for O to come. How many DPO are u now?

I should be 7 or 8 DPO today! Alrd CD 37. AF sld be due coming Sunday or Monday.

the last time round when I had such a long cycle, I started spotting off and on from CD 35/36 until AF came on CD43. My gynae says it’s cos e lining got too thick, hence bits of it shed off. But now I don’t have any spotting yet. Not sure if it means anything. I also don’t have any symptoms. Had heartburn on 3/4 DPO for 3 days, but that could be just coincidental la, so have to wait and see.

hello everyone.

i am 28 this year and me and my hubby is TTC for 3 years.
we went for fertility checks at KKH with Dr Sadhana and the results are normal.
only abit of issues with the sperm coz the mobility is abit low.

she encouraged us to do IUI and i'm not sure how will it be like?
if i do IUI how many times then can i do IVF?
the government subsidies us at a limit right?

Pls advise me!!

Which CD are you on? I’m 14DPO today. AF due tmr but sometimes it might be abit late. So still waiting. When do you see temp changes for BFN cycles? My temp still maintaining at 36.7/36.8.
I'm most likely 1DPO today. Normally my temp will drop 1 day before although it has happened that the temp only drops on the day of AF. So how are u now?

hello everyone.

Pls advise me!!

I wouldn't recommend anyone to do IUI because it is a waste of precious time, resources and effort. You can read up my other post on my thoughts on IUI. It rarely work (only 10% chance). And if your dr did not insist you to do IUI first, if i were you, I would channel this energy to ivf right away which has 30% chance. Save unnecessary heart ache and tears from failed IUI cycle.

Anyway, a patient can have medisave withdrawal of up to 15k in a life time. So if you do IUI and it failed, next time you do IVF, it will be considered your 2nd assisted conception procedure as IUI will be considered as your 1st. So 1st ACP you can claim up to 6k, 2nd acp claim up to 5k, 3rd acp claim up to 4k.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to do IUI because it is a waste of precious time, resources and effort. You can read up my other post on my thoughts on IUI. It rarely work (only 10% chance). And if your dr did not insist you to do IUI first, if i were you, I would channel this energy to ivf right away which has 30% chance. Save unnecessary heart ache and tears from failed IUI cycle.

Anyway, a patient can have medisave withdrawal of up to 15k in a life time. So if you do IUI and it failed, next time you do IVF, it will be considered your 2nd assisted conception procedure as IUI will be considered as your 1st. So 1st ACP you can claim up to 6k, 2nd acp claim up to 5k, 3rd acp claim up to 4k.
Oh my goodness. I really didn't know that. I thought IUI and IVF were considered separate. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find this information? :) Id like to go pass the info to my hubby

Oh my goodness. I really didn't know that. I thought IUI and IVF were considered separate. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find this information? :) Id like to go pass the info to my hubby

It's info from the note from hosp.
20200918_152917-1.jpg

wow! this is so helpful! Thank you so much! I was thinking of doing IVF in December. But I'm abit worried about blockout period in December and January

wow! this is so helpful! Thank you so much! I was thinking of doing IVF in December. But I'm abit worried about blockout period in December and January

Usually nurse want you to call the hosp on day 1 of your menstruation and they will advise you when to go down to collect medicine to start the jab (usually next day). So if you're concern bout the dates and have your tentative menses date in Dec, maybe can give it to nurse and ask if they can do an estimate timeline for your ivf cycle in dec?

Usually nurse want you to call the hosp on day 1 of your menstruation and they will advise you when to go down to collect medicine to start the jab (usually next day). So if you're concern bout the dates and have your tentative menses date in Dec, maybe can give it to nurse and ask if they can do an estimate timeline for your ivf cycle in dec?
This is very helpful! Thank you!! Will do that

Hi all. Not sure if anyone experienced the same as me. Tested positive (showed 2-3 weeks pregnant on digitial kit) been having brown discharge but didnt bother cus was not aware tht i might b preg. So decided to visit gynae but when gyane did the scanning thru v, nth can be seen now tht he suspects afew possibilty. 1) too early 2) chemical pregnancy 3) ectopic pregnancy (least possible) his suggestion is to go back n scan next week again. Been feeling quite scared as i had mc last feb. My body hasnt been displaying preggy symptoms as well other than sore boobs which went away.... at this stage am not sure am i gg to lose it again.....

Hi all. Not sure if anyone experienced the same as me. Tested positive (showed 2-3 weeks pregnant on digitial kit) been having brown discharge but didnt bother cus was not aware tht i might b preg. So decided to visit gynae but when gyane did the scanning thru v, nth can be seen now tht he suspects afew possibilty. 1) too early 2) chemical pregnancy 3) ectopic pregnancy (least possible) his suggestion is to go back n scan next week again. Been feeling quite scared as i had mc last feb. My body hasnt been displaying preggy symptoms as well other than sore boobs which went away.... at this stage am not sure am i gg to lose it again.....

Hi hopefuls, sorry to hear that. when did you test positive, and when did you ovulate? Did you use OPK or bbt to confirm ovulation? From there can estimate how far along u might be. Around 6 to 7 weeks sld be able to see the embryo on the scans

Hi hopefuls, sorry to hear that. when did you test positive, and when did you ovulate? Did you use OPK or bbt to confirm ovulation? From there can estimate how far along u might be. Around 6 to 7 weeks sld be able to see the embryo on the scans
I got no idea when did i ovulate as my menses has been quite messed up.. so totally no idea how far along am i..the only indication i gotten is based on the preg test kit. am just gg to return to gynae end of the week to scan again.. hope will b able to c by then

I got no idea when did i ovulate as my menses has been quite messed up.. so totally no idea how far along am i..the only indication i gotten is based on the preg test kit. am just gg to return to gynae end of the week to scan again.. hope will b able to c by then

Hope you can get good results from the ultrasound by then! Did your doc do a blood test for you? From hcg levels in your blood can also tell if your pregnancy still viable. You mentioned u have brown discharge, did it progress to fresh bleeding?

Hope you can get good results from the ultrasound by then! Did your doc do a blood test for you? From hcg levels in your blood can also tell if your pregnancy still viable. You mentioned u have brown discharge, did it progress to fresh bleeding?
No my gynae did not do blood test so his advise is to return again end of this week for a scan..my brown discharge has stopped for 2 days but theres still slight stain for the whole day.

hello everyone.

Pls advise me!!
Hi there, I'm also 28 I'm trying to conceive to for 2 years. I'm having my iui in this few days. It's my first cycle wish me luck!!!☺️

Is this your first cycle too?

Back