Trying to conceive 2020

MoonyMarauders

Hello everyone! It’s been some time since I try to conceive cos I just adopted a baby girl who is 6 months now. I’ve been trying naturally for 7 years with no result.

Today my period is 4 days late and I’m having my hopes up again. My period is usually on the dot and on time, seldom it’s late. I know it’s really too early to have my hopes up especially since it’s only a few days late. That time I was breastfeeding for my adopted daughter, AF didn’t come for 3 months. But then it’s been coming very regularly again since November last year. Lol when AF comes this month I’m probably going to cry haha.

So I just came here to see how you guys are and let’s support each other.. lots of love to everyone!

Tinkerbell91

I went to TCM
Hi everyone! I had two SO-IUIs and 2 IVF (1 fresh cycle and 1 FET in Aug 2019). All failed and now waiting for 2nd FET supposed to do it in March but might not be a good time due to wuhan virus. My work is very stressful and I intend to take a few mths no pay leave to try for the 2nd FET. Anyone went to TCM? I have been trying tcm since Aug 2019 to prepare for 2nd FET.

Jiayou, everyone!
I went to TCM to tiao my body but I kept getting headaches. So the physician had to solve my root problem of the headaches first. It was too long and tedious of a process and I gave up. I would still encourage you to go and give it a shot.

YYJJ

Hello everyone! It’s been some time since I try to conceive cos I just adopted a baby girl who is 6 months now. I’ve been trying naturally for 7 years with no result.

Today my period is 4 days late and I’m having my hopes up again. My period is usually on the dot and on time, seldom it’s late. I know it’s really too early to have my hopes up especially since it’s only a few days late. That time I was breastfeeding for my adopted daughter, AF didn’t come for 3 months. But then it’s been coming very regularly again since November last year. Lol when AF comes this month I’m probably going to cry haha.

So I just came here to see how you guys are and let’s support each other.. lots of love to everyone!
Hope you have good news. My period just came and I’m devastated once again. It’s an emotional turmoil monthly to go through a series of hopes and despairs. Been trying to conceive for 6 years to no avail. Tried almost every method already.

HappyJ

Hello everyone! And baby dust to all!

I just started our TTC journey this month. This is my second time trying, my #1 is 7 years old (conceived naturally) and we thought we were good with 1 but she has been asking for a sibling so we thought let’s give it a go I’m 42 years old though so it’s definitely going to be a trying TTC time

Saw Zou Yumin last week but I wasn’t comfortable with doing acupuncture (as yet) so she started me with the herbal powder. Also started on folic acid from Watson’s. Thinking if I should also get blackmores conceive well!

I’m thinking of going to the gynae to do a more detailed check (Given my age - Mai tu Liao!!)... but the hubby has some concerns on visiting the hospital (Gleneagles) at times like these.

What do you folks think?

YYJJ

Hello everyone! And baby dust to all!

I just started our TTC journey this month. This is my second time trying, my #1 is 7 years old (conceived naturally) and we thought we were good with 1 but she has been asking for a sibling so we thought let’s give it a go I’m 42 years old though so it’s definitely going to be a trying TTC time

Saw Zou Yumin last week but I wasn’t comfortable with doing acupuncture (as yet) so she started me with the herbal powder. Also started on folic acid from Watson’s. Thinking if I should also get blackmores conceive well!

I’m thinking of going to the gynae to do a more detailed check (Given my age - Mai tu Liao!!)... but the hubby has some concerns on visiting the hospital (Gleneagles) at times like these.

What do you folks think?
I went to Zou yumin too for 3 months. I dread the powder so much. Stopped going already. Acupuncture is fine.

HappyJ

I went to Zou yumin too for 3 months. I dread the powder so much. Stopped going already. Acupuncture is fine.
I am taking the powder with honey! For my first TTC - I went to another TCM and took powder too - I felt it worked but unfortunately this TCM is no longer practising so I went to Zou Yumin. She seems like a nice lady!