Trying to Conceive 2019

andaism

Hi, I’m new here. Trying to conceive at the end of the year. Would like to go to the gynae for a check up first. Can anyone recommend me a gynae for pre pregnancy checkup?
I’m considering dr paul tseng, can anyone advise how is his charges? Thanks
Paul Tseng is good and skillful. I am with him. His regular consultation start from $130 onwards

FADANA

Hi all,

I have missed my period for 2 weeks and my last period was on 23/9/2019. I used pregnancy test on 4/11/19 but tested negative. Could it be too early to test? My period is always quite regular and this is the first time being so late. I have ttc for 4 years till now and I don't wish to have another disappointment again. What should I do? Should I make appt with gynea to check or wait for another week???
Hi Wantabb.. I suggest to wait for another week.. Have you tested?

cherlyn88

Hi I am interested to join the support group too please.

Aside from that, I started my 3rd round of letrozole ytd and my period have stopped completely. This is the first time that my period stopped after I start the medication. Anyone know if it's normal?

FADANA

Hi Fadana, unfortunately, my menses come today =(
Guess my period is late due to stress at work.
Hi Wantabb..*hugz* Sorry to hear that..But do not give up..Keep trying and try not to be too stress as it will affect ttc as well :) ill be going 1st IUI next month.. My cycle is 37 days, docter prescribe Letrozole for 5 days and day 12 check follicle size and lining 1st.. If all ok trigger shot and next day IUI.. Best if luck to all of us!!!