Support group - Miscarriages

Sorry need to rant abit here. Just seen gynae today when i thought it shld be 7w1d today according to lmp which gynae counted for me last week but based on size of embryo now is 5w+...i really counted day by day n how i wish can pump oil n give birth liao or now is aft 1st trimester..really the worry is there for those who had mc b4...2mc frighten me ttm n deep breath must continue fighting n jiayou cos nth i can do other than pray for the best n crossing fingers toes n everywhere for best...
Same for me. I also should be 7 weeks but only measure 6 weeks. Gave me mc for bed rest and will see me 10 days later for another scan. Let's pray and jia you. It's another long 10 days to the next scan.

Same for me. I also should be 7 weeks but only measure 6 weeks. Gave me mc for bed rest and will see me 10 days later for another scan. Let's pray and jia you. It's another long 10 days to the next scan.
Mbe conception late so we don scare ourselves and continue to eat healthy. Did u heart heartbeat?

Last edited:
She did not let me hear but can see faint heart beat. Yes continue to eat healthy. I went to see tcm just now she said my pulse is ok, asked me not to worry.
I heard the heartbeat ytd ard 90 prof said it looks ok for him. The good progress is heartbeat in early stage will be 80-100 den 120 till 160. We must have faith to our bennie.
Are u bedrest for these two weeks? Eat outside or ur family cook for u? I still thinking what to eat cos tingkat not nice.

Thanks ladies, my gynea referred me to another gynea who is can do the surgery as he himself cannot do the surgery. He said the referred gynea will be able to advice as he will be able to see to condition. I feel like I am going around in circles. One after another. My gynea also said he cannot tell if it's fibroid or polyp when HSG indicate it can be both. He didn't explain more and just push me to this referred gynea. I felt like I am his unwanted patient. Haiz
Hey don't feel that way. It's good that your gynae refer you to someone who is able to give you a better diagnosis. Your current gynae maybe only be a normal o&g Dr and don't do surgeries so can't advise you much. A surgeon might be able to better advise you a 2nd opinion and also better diagnosis and prognosis after the surgery. Don't be dishearten ok?

I heard the heartbeat ytd ard 90 prof said it looks ok for him. The good progress is heartbeat in early stage will be 80-100 den 120 till 160. We must have faith to our bennie.
Are u bedrest for these two weeks? Eat outside or ur family cook for u? I still thinking what to eat cos tingkat not nice.
Dinner should be at my in laws place. Lunch would be da bao. U will also bed rest for 2 weeks?

I asked for mc to rest at home. .haha don feel like going to return to work now...
My mum asked me to quit n rest at home lor...
Some ppl actually quit and rest at home due to their condition. I rested for 10 days already then back to work. Now need to rest again. Sigh..

J yap n give a hope, jiayou!!
Hazel i m like u, need to remove my polyp this thursday...i m quite scare actually haha...is it painful? My doc said i can go back to work the next day ? So i m thinking i dun need to have a confinement?
Chew dont b dishearted, mayb u wan to seek a second opinion from another gynae? Cuz i think fibroids n polyp r rather different..

Yesterday was my week 18 day 3 and also the day i said goodbye to my bb.

For don't know what reason, my water bag dropped out of sudden and i can feel it is trying to come out of my body.

Went kkh 24hr clinic, they tried to hear for heartbeat but couldn't, so they decide to examine thru below. Halfway thru, water bag burst and i was admitted. Been losing alot of blood. Last night 8plus, i can feel blood clots coming out and so asked for nurses, that is also when my bb slipped out. Continue to bleed and finally stopped after my placenta was slipped out eventually.

In a few hrs time, i will be going for a small op to wash out the remaining blood clot.

Really a very hard process to go thru this painful period.

We had been married for 3 years. Failed trying naturally and finally succeed during my 1st ivf. Too bad our fate with the bb had ended.

Hope i can get it over soon and start trying again.

Any idea how long do i need to recover to starts trying again? Be it naturally or go for my next ivf. I still have 1 frozen blast.

Meiling, most impt is to heal n bu ur body before embark on next ivf cycle. Physical n emotional. I know it's hard n aso understand the pain but bear in mind after every ivf cycle n mc, it's quite damaging to our body. We need time. Do a proper confinement n see tcm as well. Get all clearance before fet. Aso mentally how ready u are to start again n aso ur dh. Our man may look strong but fragile in heart.
Please take care n rest well.

J yap n give a hope, jiayou!!
Hazel i m like u, need to remove my polyp this thursday...i m quite scare actually haha...is it painful? My doc said i can go back to work the next day ? So i m thinking i dun need to have a confinement?
Chew dont b dishearted, mayb u wan to seek a second opinion from another gynae? Cuz i think fibroids n polyp r rather different..
Hi gal, it was quite a painless procedure. I did it under GA. Prior to the procedure I was told to insert 2 cytotec to dilate the cervix. It will cause we some cramping. Once GA started the next min I already being pushed back to the ward. Will have some cramping on the first day and slight bleeding. Rmb to bring your own pad cos the hospital will give you the very big kind. I went back to work the next day though Dr gave me 9 days mc. But I would advise you rest for 1 day cos the next day can still feel the anesthesia effect. I had no pain at all the next day and bleeding also quickly taper off in the next 3 days.

For don't know what reason, my water bag dropped out of sudden and i can feel it is trying to come out of my body.

Went kkh 24hr clinic, they tried to hear for heartbeat but couldn't, so they decide to examine thru below. Halfway thru, water bag burst and i was admitted. Been losing alot of blood. Last night 8plus, i can feel blood clots coming out and so asked for nurses, that is also when my bb slipped out. Continue to bleed and finally stopped after my placenta was slipped out eventually.

In a few hrs time, i will be going for a small op to wash out the remaining blood clot.

We had been married for 3 years. Failed trying naturally and finally succeed during my 1st ivf. Too bad our fate with the bb had ended.

Any idea how long do i need to recover to starts trying again? Be it naturally or go for my next ivf. I still have 1 frozen blast.
Hi dear I'm so sorry to hear of another loss in this thread. It is truly a painful time for both you and your husband. It's not easy to get over such a traumatic experience. But I found lots of support here after my miscarriage cos all of them understand the kind of pain you are going through. Let it go over here if u need to. Please take good care of yourself at the meantime. Hope you'll get stronger.

Hi Ladies, thanks for the advice. I will make appt to remove the polyp or fibroid before trying again. Just one question, when I went for TCM, Mr Chan and let him know that I had polyp or fibroid, he mentioned that TCM could be one of the cause. When I ask my gynea, he said he dun endorse TCM and if I want to take, it is up to me.

The question I have is that should I continue with TCM after taken out the polyp or fibroid? I am scared that if I start taking TCM, more polyps will surface again. However, I can also feel that my body is stronger after I take TCM. I am in dilemma now. And plus gynea dun endorse TCM, they all seem to be very against TCM. What should I do?

meiling, i've left a PM for ya.. pls take care!

went thru a similar exp as urs a week ago.. loss of my little one n a washig.procedure.. doc told me bleeding will last abt a wk.. but i'm still bleeding..

From wat i read on past postings on.forums, it depends on ur gynae.. physically, some says after 1st AF while others say wait 2-3 cycles.. but most importantly will be when u n ur hubby r emotionally ready to try again.. so it really depends on e individual couple~

Meiling So sorry for ur loss. Losing at 18 weeks is very traumatizing.

Pls take lots of care during this period cos ur womb is very weak now. Build up ur body before embarking on the journey again

I did herbal shower and food w dom n sesame oil / ginger.

Ur doc is thh right ?

Meiling and lazybee sorry to hear abt both ur losses at 2nd trim. Must be devastating. Nothing we say will be help here.

Just sending u my best wishes. I believe a mini confinement is needed. Like what dolly says heal emotionally and physically before embarking on the next try.

Meiling, really sorry for your lost. Take good care and rest well this period. The last time I see tcm to tiao my body.

Meiling So sorry for ur loss. Losing at 18 weeks is very traumatizing.

Pls take lots of care during this period cos ur womb is very weak now. Build up ur body before embarking on the journey again

I did herbal shower and food w dom n sesame oil / ginger.

Ur doc is thh right ?

My doc is dr matthew lau. My hubby now thinks is it cos kkh did not do a close monitoring for ivf bb. Once a mth review is not enough.

Meiling it's hard to comment whether once a month review w gynae is good enough or not. Mayb u shd wait for the test result n tik further. Sometimes it's just fate tat can't b explain. I got a ivf gf fm forum aso lost her son at 5th month w water bag burst n test result said She got infection. After tat She proceed to have twin boys who already 15 mths old now via ivf.

I only left with 1 blast. Unless i want to go thru fresh cycle again if im thinking of putting 2 next time.

Now only can rest well and get over it, hopefully soon.

Rest well n take care first. Fet or fresh decide later. I took few months to settle emotionally even dr said go ahead w fet a month after my dnc but I feel I m not ready emotionally. Are u seeing tcm all these while?

Back to work for 1 week plus. Now gotta rest again. Today my tummy seems smaller. I hope it is still growing.
My stomach pain this morning cause me so scare n keep sleeping awake n sleep back till now. I hope n pray that bennie is growing well too.

Meiling. Sorry for the lost.
Mbe ask gynae to do more test to find out the root cause as i always believe if can find out the problem there is a way to cure it.
Do a mini confinement n seek tcm help to tio ur body at the same time.

Rest well n take care first. Fet or fresh decide later. I took few months to settle emotionally even dr said go ahead w fet a month after my dnc but I feel I m not ready emotionally. Are u seeing tcm all these while?

Nope. Any good tcm to intro? I think of tiao back my body.

I personally seeing tsb at Chinatown. Some others are seeing dr chan at marine parade, dr su or dr zou. It's still ur preference.

Hi Ladies, I jus came back fr 1 week holiday wif family, tired but fruitful get-together.

Wife AF arrive 2 days ago, and once we touched dwn sg tis early morning she went in c Gynae. Scan n all blood tests are all perfect, seems all gd n Gynae mentioned a statement 'Tis MC can't be explained' so helpless with tis statement realli, can't help bt felt so innocent and the question came knocking again n again on my braindoor 'Why us?? Why take it out on my poor kid?' Why mus take him away fr us??'

Can't help bt started tearing again out sitting in a kopitiam.

Sorry for tis Mon blues again ladies. Really still feel sour after seeing all the perfect blood tests results.

Dear meilingg & lazybee, deepest condolence to both of u, sorry for tis late message as wasn't ard for the past 1 week.

Letz dun gv up and Jia you together!

Before ivf i been seeing dr su but like doesnt seems to help alot. So thinking ahould i go back to her or go for another one. Im staying in the west...

Hugs meiling...must b a v hard time for u now...stay strong n brave like u always do! Anything just vent here,all sis understd n have been v supportive! Jia you !

-thanks hazel for the info n tips! I will bring my pad :)

Tsb contact

Attachments

• 1404109309189.jpg
    1404109309189.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 178
Ya n her schedule quite packed lor. Tell the recept to let u know whether anyone give up slot early n let u know then..

Hi Meilingg, take care of yourself. like the sisters here mentioned, remember to tiao your body back, and also recover emotionally.
*hug*

My stomach pain this morning cause me so scare n keep sleeping awake n sleep back till now. I hope n pray that bennie is growing well too.

Did doc give you the hormone pill for support? Pray for you. Tummy pain sometimes is the womb stretching. I also had that when I was around 5-7weeks. Always scare myself.

Did doc give you the hormone pill for support? Pray for you. Tummy pain sometimes is the womb stretching. I also had that when I was around 5-7weeks. Always scare myself.
Yup duphaston twice a day. Jab twice a week as well.
I was thinking is that womb stretching den gynae says still too early for that making me super scare.

When are you going again?
Maybe your baby late bloomer, I read online some pp babies also grow slightly slower in the beginning, some only hear heartbeats at week 9.

When are you seeing the Dc again, you will get more comfort when you see your baby.

No bleeding rite? No bleeding is good news yeah.
I also had a torturing time when I am at my week 5-8, days very hard to pass by...

When are you going again?
Maybe your baby late bloomer, I read online some pp babies also grow slightly slower in the beginning, some only hear heartbeats at week 9.

When are you seeing the Dc again, you will get more comfort when you see your baby.

No bleeding rite? No bleeding is good news yeah.
I also had a torturing time when I am at my week 5-8, days very hard to pass by...
I will have scan on next mon.
I was thinking will that be late conception therefore cannot c from lmp.
Yup it is indeed hard to pass by n no appetite as well.

Back