Support group - Miscarriages

Hi Ladies, it's my bb's full mth tmr and i'll be returning 50 red eggs at the zhu sheng niang altar at the toa payoh shuang lin temple at about 2 pm.. I had also taken the eggs returned by an ivf mummy who had twins last yr and received her blessings and succeeded in my ivf.. i would like to share my blessings with you all too.. i had also been thru a miscarriage myself and i know it's not easy.. All of you are the bravest and toughest ladies i know.. All the best to all of you!
Hi can I have the address? Tmr at 2pm?

give a hope - big hugs, sorry that u are here. Haze is right they are very sensitive to our needs. i had 3mcs, not proud of it, but these made me a stronger person. I'm first time with NUH, has been with pte in the past. but i came to the threads and ladies share abt NUH, which helps me a lot. like now, I'm suspected to be preggie the 4th time, SUSPECTED only, they really take good care of me even though I'm a subsidized patient.

HCG test in some pte clinics cost me $60 per time, here i can do 3 blood tests, which is what I have to do also before they confirm that I'm pregnant.

i got to say all their nurses are so damm good at drawing blood. so many times liao and no blueblack at all. pain also reduced!

ladies, u all rem i went to get eggs during my tww?? lol i prayed too lah. this sat i will go back there early to pray again, and hope that next week i get good results. now is like super patang and superstitious just do as much as i can.

which lady say let pregnant lady touch tummy? i did it today! lol i ask a working partner to touch my tummy, so that hopefully i can get pregnant. and she also let me touch hers. she is giving birth next mth.

ya its the one at pie, think exit tpy ave 6 there, then once exit got signs to tell u how to get there. by the way they say got lady there help u pray right. don't have is uncle. and uncle don't help, if help think u need to give ang bao. i didn't ask uncle to help coz very weird, its not the money. but he is very kind he will teach u.

say both ur names, say where u stay, how long u are married, then wants a kid etc. hope that u can be blessed with one, then will come back and huan shen.

i also promised if i can get pregnant i will go back and pray first , then if really can be like MIN81, i will also return red eggs.

Wa.... Thanks for sharing dear.
Tis coming Sunday I go there liao... Hopefully will grab some egg too...Did u manage to take egg?
Btw... What is tww?

Last edited:
tww = two weeks wait. sunday u go? when she returning? better take when its fresh. not just min, got another lady from anther thread also returning. she will return total 200 eggs, but 50 each week for 4 weeks. so won't missed one :)

tww = two weeks wait. sunday u go? when she returning? better take when its fresh. not just min, got another lady from anther thread also returning. she will return total 200 eggs, but 50 each week for 4 weeks. so won't missed one :)
My hb say wait first :( nvm I wait for hopefully mum!
He don't quite believe it hais!

My hb say wait first :( nvm I wait for hopefully mum!
He don't quite believe it hais!
me and my hubby too don't believe it. but I'm at my wits end already. some more before u joined us i wrote abt this, coz I believe in god. its like betrayal, but I'm at the stage i do anything. maybe coincidence, maybe just luck, but since i say i will go back, plus I'm hoping for good results next week.

i wonder if i shd attend baby shower this sunday. they say super patang better not go, pardon me ladies i have become that superstitious monster. lol my friend don't even attend weddings during her 4th pregnancy after her 3 mc. but i think good news shd be fine hor. don't know yet, since mine not so confirmed i think better go.

Tmr one he can't make it and still not convince yet :(
Sunday one is what time? Or we can go anytime? I shall use this 2 days to convince him!

Hopeful mum,
I totally understand your pantang! We will do anything as long as 不害人we will try!
If he's not convince I shall wait for you to return red egg! Since we are gg to wait for one year!

ya ya u ladies are right
Jasumine - "hi ladies, I will be returning 50 eggs to Shuang Lin Shi at Toa Payoh this sun (15th Dec) before 2pm. I have promised to return 200 eggs but hubby say if return 200 eggs at a shot and nobody takes, it will be a waste. so we will return 50 eggs each time every sun. I will post again next sun for the next timing incase there are some who missed out on taking the eggs.

Pls do not be discouraged as I was oso ttcing for quite some time. Hang on and do not give up!"

mango, don't be upset. think ur hub don't want to add so much pressure on u. so sweet of u. i hope i get to return, i just read a few horror stories on low hcg so my hopes quite down now. anyway i try staying positive. another 5 days of wait,…. tired liao i go slp. hopefully no spotting or anything the next few days.

talk to u ladies tmr.

Thanks dear! Will go n buy it...
Today abit hard to collect egg wor.. Whole day I'm quite busy n rush.. Wondering can hubby collect the egg himself for me, or needed couple to go there n pray...??

Couple go there and pray better lah. My hubby don't believe also went and pray. Nvmfor the next 4 Sundays still have.
I'm now at dr Su. Decided to see her so that I can have a peace of mind. Morning also long queue but better than night time.

Can mix duphaston and her meds to eat right?

Also I heard can buy those nuts in taka

Hmm finish seeing dr Su. She says my pulse still not very good. So she gives me one week of meds to try.

Anyway has such experience? She says better not to have cm. I know western and tcm different. Western says with mc is in a way a good sign. But she says she wants to help me stop all cm. better that way.

Feeling insecure abt everything until next blood test. Read a lot of horror stories on low hcg but keeping my mind open.

Sorry for whining so much here.

For ur cramp, what procedure u did? D&C? Normally aft that will given infection medicine... Did u took?
On the few days, I did felt a few slightly cramp but wasn't that bad to require painkiller... If the pain occur badly.. Call ur gynea.

I was a previously susidize patient since my first fertile test n follow up IUI.... When I'm waiting for my 1st ivf to start, I realize I'm pregnant.. End up MC the 2nd times... I call the nuh G clinic for an appt, it was barely 1 week aft my D&C n I get to see a doc... Their appt is actually very fast to get...
Yup I had D&C for both mc. 1st mc did blood test dropping more than double 2d time no heart beat at 7 weeks when my appt on 9 weeks. 1st time aft D&C just cramp but 2nd time I thought cos of body changing to adjust the shape back to normal therefore I felt the pain the nurses did says it might like menses cramp if required just take painkiller. No more cramp since ytd and menses seen like stopping also. But I knew for now it will be irregular and come back again anytime.
Oh den I need to go poly to take referral letter 1st. Do hb need to be there to ask for referral letter or only for ourselves?

Yup I had D&C for both mc. 1st mc did blood test dropping more than double 2d time no heart beat at 7 weeks when my appt on 9 weeks. 1st time aft D&C just cramp but 2nd time I thought cos of body changing to adjust the shape back to normal therefore I felt the pain the nurses did says it might like menses cramp if required just take painkiller. No more cramp since ytd and menses seen like stopping also. But I knew for now it will be irregular and come back again anytime.
Oh den I need to go poly to take referral letter 1st. Do hb need to be there to ask for referral letter or only for ourselves?

Hubby doesn't need to go. He will automatically be on subsidised if you are on. That's what happen to me lah.

give a hope - big hugs, sorry that u are here. Haze is right they are very sensitive to our needs. i had 3mcs, not proud of it, but these made me a stronger person. I'm first time with NUH, has been with pte in the past. but i came to the threads and ladies share abt NUH, which helps me a lot. like now, I'm suspected to be preggie the 4th time, SUSPECTED only, they really take good care of me even though I'm a subsidized patient.

HCG test in some pte clinics cost me $60 per time, here i can do 3 blood tests, which is what I have to do also before they confirm that I'm pregnant.

i got to say all their nurses are so damm good at drawing blood. so many times liao and no blueblack at all. pain also reduced!
So currently you are w NUH recurrent loss dept? I thinkin to get referral letter to go NUH but hb says wait I fully recover 1st cos he worried it will hurt me more when I go thru all these again. Dunno they can find the real cause or not. Haiz

me and my hubby too don't believe it. but I'm at my wits end already. some more before u joined us i wrote abt this, coz I believe in god. its like betrayal, but I'm at the stage i do anything. maybe coincidence, maybe just luck, but since i say i will go back, plus I'm hoping for good results next week.

i wonder if i shd attend baby shower this sunday. they say super patang better not go, pardon me ladies i have become that superstitious monster. lol my friend don't even attend weddings during her 4th pregnancy after her 3 mc. but i think good news shd be fine hor. don't know yet, since mine not so confirmed i think better go.
I heard to avoid both leh. Ppl says no good for the mum n bb. Mmm mbe just avoid 1st ba. Sometimes ppl says will 相冲 cos the little one will angry or something. I also become very pantang and just follow.

Hmm finish seeing dr Su. She says my pulse still not very good. So she gives me one week of meds to try.

Anyway has such experience? She says better not to have cm. I know western and tcm different. Western says with mc is in a way a good sign. But she says she wants to help me stop all cm. better that way.

Feeling insecure abt everything until next blood test. Read a lot of horror stories on low hcg but keeping my mind open.

Sorry for whining so much here.
How you find dr su? Any improvement on your health after seeing her? Where is it?

Celestine, thank you! Yes i've delivered a mth ago.. Sending baby dusts yr way k! So u're with NUH nw?

Princessleopard, i guess it's wat we choose to believe :) I just feel that i've received blessings from someone else and would like to in turn share my blessings with others too.. I took the red eggs last nov and given birth this nov :)

Hopeful mum, thanks for helping me with the info on the temple :) Stay positive on ur pregnancy k! Wishing u all the best!

Hubby doesn't need to go. He will automatically be on subsidised if you are on. That's what happen to me lah.
Oh okie cos thinking to go poly on sat and hb is on duties on sat will have to work late after that need to go accompany mil cos of her bdy. Hb ask me stay at home for more rest.

Celestine, thank you! Yes i've delivered a mth ago.. Sending baby dusts yr way k! So u're with NUH nw?

Princessleopard, i guess it's wat we choose to believe :) I just feel that i've received blessings from someone else and would like to in turn share my blessings with others too.. I took the red eggs last nov and given birth this nov :)

Hopeful mum, thanks for helping me with the info on the temple :) Stay positive on ur pregnancy k! Wishing u all the best!
thanks min, no problem. i also hope the sisters here can help get blessings from the rest. enjoy ur baby full mth today!!!
so happy for u!

Oh okie cos thinking to go poly on sat and hb is on duties on sat will have to work late after that need to go accompany mil cos of her bdy. Hb ask me stay at home for more rest.
ya dont worry. u go polyclinic can liao ur hb doesnt need to be there. im currently with the unit becoz i had 3 mcs already. i share with u their findings on me, im perfectly healthy and normal. no sticky blood, no anit bodies etc and kryrotyping for both me and hb are fine. so they say only bad luck, and they only help me to give me higher dosage of folic, baby asprin to help with my uterus lining and vitamin D. they say all these can help, coz there is no real cause they cant do anything.

i was upset when i knew it was all bad luck, so suay until ectopic and still no cause. but ladies here are correct too, if got any prob although can be treated and conceive soon,but have to go through a lot of pain and money. then i accepted it and just follow what nuh dr says.

dr su, i only seen her for abt a mth. i cant comment whether her meds has impact on me, but i think there is. and she told me my body has improved a lot just after 3 weeks of meds. i think she quite truthful one, if ur body is poor she will say, if good she will also tell u. so today she told me my pusle not so good yet. but hopefully after the results next week is positive then the meds can help strengthen loh. else, meaning may mc again.

her address and visiting hours are as below: Blk 152 Bukit Batok Street 11 (West Ave ^) #01-266 Singapore 650152
Mon
: 830am to 12pm, 130pm to 5pm
Tue: 830am to 12pm
Wed: 830am to 12pm
Fri: 830am to 12pm, 6 to 9pm
Sat: 130pm to 5pm
Sun: 830am to 1pm

ya dont worry. u go polyclinic can liao ur hb doesnt need to be there. im currently with the unit becoz i had 3 mcs already. i share with u their findings on me, im perfectly healthy and normal. no sticky blood, no anit bodies etc and kryrotyping for both me and hb are fine. so they say only bad luck, and they only help me to give me higher dosage of folic, baby asprin to help with my uterus lining and vitamin D. they say all these can help, coz there is no real cause they cant do anything.

i was upset when i knew it was all bad luck, so suay until ectopic and still no cause. but ladies here are correct too, if got any prob although can be treated and conceive soon,but have to go through a lot of pain and money. then i accepted it and just follow what nuh dr says.

dr su, i only seen her for abt a mth. i cant comment whether her meds has impact on me, but i think there is. and she told me my body has improved a lot just after 3 weeks of meds. i think she quite truthful one, if ur body is poor she will say, if good she will also tell u. so today she told me my pusle not so good yet. but hopefully after the results next week is positive then the meds can help strengthen loh. else, meaning may mc again.

her address and visiting hours are as below: Blk 152 Bukit Batok Street 11 (West Ave ^) #01-266 Singapore 650152
Mon
Choy don anyhow think and scare yourself. Talk to your tummy and ask the little one to be strong and hang on there.
Like I told myself take more rest now and tiao li body till right time to ttc.
Don think of bad luck just tiao ur body 1st.
Likewise if knowing the real cause is true as what you are sharing we need to go thru a log of pain and spend money for investigation or test or medi. Also if keep taking MC also look bad on us and hb need to take more leave to go w us.

Choy don anyhow think and scare yourself. Talk to your tummy and ask the little one to be strong and hang on there.
Like I told myself take more rest now and tiao li body till right time to ttc.
Don think of bad luck just tiao ur body 1st.
Likewise if knowing the real cause is true as what you are sharing we need to go thru a log of pain and spend money for investigation or test or medi. Also if keep taking MC also look bad on us and hb need to take more leave to go w us.
:)

if u want to take referral, my experience is, within 2 weeks get to go NUH to meet those normal dr. then one mth after then i get to see the recurrent loss dr. i find it quite long compared to pte patient.

Mon
Any phone call? Dunno if go today crowded or not.

Thanks min! So happy for u!

:)

if u want to take referral, my experience is, within 2 weeks get to go NUH to meet those normal dr. then one mth after then i get to see the recurrent loss dr. i find it quite long compared to pte patient.
I think mine will be at normal doctor just like haze mentioned asking for recurrent loss test wait for the dr to call recurrent dept to ask for all needed test cos recurrent dept accepted only 3 mc patients. Hopefully they allowed to do all the test for me.

Couple go there and pray better lah. My hubby don't believe also went and pray. Nvmfor the next 4 Sundays still have.
I'm now at dr Su. Decided to see her so that I can have a peace of mind. Morning also long queue but better than night time.

Can mix duphaston and her meds to eat right?

Also I heard can buy those nuts in taka

Dr Su say take the medicine 1 hour apart. But I took 2 hours apart play safe.

Thanks princess. ya she also just told me actually one hour enough. lol but i tink also kia si abit wait for 2 hours. i also scared clash.

i tink hor go whichever day also crowded!! i want to faint.
I heard for children is 3 hours and for adult is to wait 2 hours if you take western medi.
Faint...I thought weekdays not so crowded compared to weekend or aft office hour.

Thanks princess. ya she also just told me actually one hour enough. lol but i tink also kia si abit wait for 2 hours. i also scared clash.

i tink hor go whichever day also crowded!! i want to faint.

Nowadays I go morning Ok leh, I dun even call anymore, cos those aunties say morning no need call, just come. I usually take 3-4 numbers away when I reached. Today a lot people?

Go celebrate! as in life still needs to go on.... i went to batam for four days and goes to the zoo one day after my op just to relax my mind and soul!
but once my hb goes back to work my day just gets lousier nothing to do and starts grieving and crying....

The nurse at Tmc told me her friend mc 7 times before she gave birth to a healthy bb...... hais
Yup just went for simple dinner. Went home after that both of is too tired to walk around. Haiz

ya its near to the bukit batok mrt there, but walk is abit of a 15-20 min distance?

maybe its friday loh, and she going on holiday next wed mah, so everyoen rushing to see her. today i call to get number, so by the time i call at 830 got 7ppl in front of me. when i went my queue number is no. 10. i waited for abt 45mins then my turn, another 15mins for meds.

Did you go on weekend?or only weekdays morning? From the map it is near to bt batok interchange, is that?

I used to go in the weekend or friday night when I am working, not I am not working, I go during weekdays morning. I reached about 10+, no people wor. Sorry, I am not sure about the mrt, hubby drove me there, cos we dun stay at the west, not familiar with the place.

ya its near to the bukit batok mrt there, but walk is abit of a 15-20 min distance?

maybe its friday loh, and she going on holiday next wed mah, so everyoen rushing to see her. today i call to get number, so by the time i call at 830 got 7ppl in front of me. when i went my queue number is no. 10. i waited for abt 45mins then my turn, another 15mins for meds.
Oh she will be going for holiday on wed? No wonder so many ppl rushing to see her. Your hb seeing dr su also or only you w her?

I used to go in the weekend or friday night when I am working, not I am not working, I go during weekdays morning. I reached about 10+, no people wor. Sorry, I am not sure about the mrt, hubby drove me there, cos we dun stay at the west, not familiar with the place.
Haha is okie cos I just click on the address the map do the job.
Maybe is because dr su is going to holiday therefore there is many ppl rushing to see her ba.

Oh she will be going for holiday on wed? No wonder so many ppl rushing to see her. Your hb seeing dr su also or only you w her?
i forced my hubby to go. but he doesnt need to go so often, he just go after he finish his meds. coz i believe hubby shd also tiao. but this time, my hubby only met her when we are already in tww, done the deed already lol.

but i tink still good for hb, since he always drink. go tiao his body better for his own health.

i forced my hubby to go. but he doesnt need to go so often, he just go after he finish his meds. coz i believe hubby shd also tiao. but this time, my hubby only met her when we are already in tww, done the deed already lol.

but i tink still good for hb, since he always drink. go tiao his body better for his own health.
Yup I also always believe if needed to tiao just tiao as it is no harm to body. It is good for health why not? But hubby always reject saying don wan but don mind accompany me go. This time round I'm gonna force him to let sinseh bai mai to see whether he need to take any medi. I just told him if only tiao myself no point also if required both need to tiao den have to tiao.

ya i agree, coz apparently, my health is better than his. the tcm told him, ur wife can conceive quite well, so u must tiao ur body coz affect the troops. think dont know what qi or soemthing not good enough.

What number did you call to reserve the q number?

oh but u need to be there first time, then subsequent then can call leh.
first timer they dont accept. once u go there liao they will give u the card and teach u to call.

ya i agree, coz apparently, my health is better than his. the tcm told him, ur wife can conceive quite well, so u must tiao ur body coz affect the troops. think dont know what qi or soemthing not good enough.
Ya lor we aft mc the more we need to tiao. But hubby also must tiao only can ttc when both body are ready. Mmm at least hubby know what he lack of. It is good also.

My hubby not seeing Dr Su anymore, but he still come along to chit chat with her. He used to have troops quality and quantity problems. Dr Su discharged him liao. So good. :)

oh but u need to be there first time, then subsequent then can call leh.
first timer they dont accept. once u go there liao they will give u the card and teach u to call.
Oh den I go this Sunday morning. Cos don wan hubby take leave again. He need to take leave go c doc w me on 31dec to c whether is clear and maybe by that time blood test and chromosome result is out. Really scare to go thru it.

My hubby not seeing Dr Su anymore, but he still come along to chit chat with her. He used to have troops quality and quantity problems. Dr Su discharged him liao. So good. :)

Congrat princess! Ur husband finally discharge from Dr Su... Mine TCM hor, didn't say anything abt my hubby health. Only ask me if I wan him to maintain his sperm count anot... Of cos I say yes... Then she give him medicine too.. But only drink 3 day a time...Kind of miss Dr Su... She more willing to talk abt our health prob aft feeling our pulse...

I'm no longer IUI or IVF patient... Meantime I'm waiting for the recurrent miscarriage report... After that will consider what the next option.... Previous time at G clinic, the doc say I able to conceive naturally. Which she recommend me try naturally instead... But I shall see how the overall report then decide... Meantime try naturally first... Need time to recover our pocket too... Hahaha!

Back