Support group - Miscarriages

ladies i got the results. erm its hanging there still. not here nor there.
its only 21.2, but it has more than doubled over 60hours. but the results still not there yet. dr still wants to monitor before taking more action. tues need to go for blood test again. right now no other actions required. i just continue with my duphaston and folic etc.

AF shd be due yest or today. i just hope it continue to increased to abe 120-160 by next tue. by then it will be at least a positive pregnancy because now its still below 25. the NUH guys seem a little concern.

At least it had doubled. Stay positive and hang in there! Jiayou!

Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't swim... Hahaha!

Princess, just open up n drink in a mouth... Have to endure. I also hate the smell n taste and I will prepare sweet by my side... Will try the new method... Hope salt helps the gross taste... My Fren used to boil chicken essence herself... Need at least 12 hrs of none stop boiling... The taste totally like corn soup... Yummy! But the cooking time is too dragging...

What is the sweet recipe?

Princess,
Tonight I check with my husband n let u know again. Previous time it was boil by my husband. Hehe!

Thanks guys for the support. These few days been whining a lot. All brought upon myself for testing early. A leopard can't change it's spots for being impatient. Lol.

I'm off work now. Going Xmas shopping with a friend. They need the number to rise more to rule out ectopic pregnancy.

I am on hospitalisation leave right now. Planning to go nuh recurrent pregnancy loss next year but after reading posting here only realise to them is 3 miscarriages only can go to the dept. I had 2 miscarriages can't afford to have any. But worry if just went for consultation in nuh are they know what happen to it? Will they take it as bad luck? Any test will be taken? Currently still waiting for blood test result from kkh. Haiz dunno they can detect anything from the blood or not. Really upset and dare not to go for cny visiting as my elder sis will be on confinement during cny at my parents place.

I am on hospitalisation leave right now. Planning to go nuh recurrent pregnancy loss next year but after reading posting here only realise to them is 3 miscarriages only can go to the dept. I had 2 miscarriages can't afford to have any. But worry if just went for consultation in nuh are they know what happen to it? Will they take it as bad luck? Any test will be taken? Currently still waiting for blood test result from kkh. Haiz dunno they can detect anything from the blood or not. Really upset and dare not to go for cny visiting as my elder sis will be on confinement during cny at my parents place.
i'm sorry for your loss! me too on hospotalisation leave, what type of blood test is kkh doing for you? did you d chromosome test for the fetus?
if you go straight to NUH it will be very costly.
so far from what i heard from here is 3 times before consulting NUH.
You can do some blood test to check if you have any antibodies issues first.
i did those on my 2nd mc but still result came back all normal :(
i just took the blood test again this time round with the fetus still inside my body, they suspect my prob only occur when i'm pregg, either anti bodies or sticky blood, cos my blood was super thick and cloggy ):

According to the doc is to test whether bb is okie. The nurses there took the blood b4 my op. Gyane asking to do one more test called 蓝色体. All these test need to wait for couple of week b4 we can let us know the result but according to them sometimes the test doesn't show anything which mean they also dunno what happen.

Haiz if go nuh also dunno anything they can do on us. But if without knowing what is happening the risk is still there for future pregnancy. What can I do?

I'm also at 2nd miscarriage...
Nuh wouldn't take our miscarriage as a bad luck, so far I didn't herd those stupid words from any doc. They are very sensitive to our needs and caring... No worries. If u worry abt the price tag, go to any polyclinic and ask for refer... Once u at the nuh G clinic, tell the doc u wanted a recurrent miscarriage test be done... They will still do it for u... The doc incharge of me, called the miscarriage dept n took down all the needed tests n let me go thru it... Be prepare to have more then 10 tests be done... But once u under subsidize, a lot of price will go down...

According to the doc is to test whether bb is okie. The nurses there took the blood b4 my op. Gyane asking to do one more test called 蓝色体. All these test need to wait for couple of week b4 we can let us know the result but according to them sometimes the test doesn't show anything which mean they also dunno what happen.

Haiz if go nuh also dunno anything they can do on us. But if without knowing what is happening the risk is still there for future pregnancy. What can I do?
Yupp think the blood test is to check anti bodies, not sure of what 蓝色体 is mayb is chromosone test, testing the fetus.

I was tested all normal but still lost mine 3rd one at 15 weeks, the baby stopped growing at 13.5 weeks :(
i'm hopping they will find out my prob this time round too!

Nuh wouldn't take our miscarriage as a bad luck, so far I didn't herd those stupid words from any doc. They are very sensitive to our needs and caring... No worries. If u worry abt the price tag, go to any polyclinic and ask for refer... Once u at the nuh G clinic, tell the doc u wanted a recurrent miscarriage test be done... They will still do it for u... The doc incharge of me, called the miscarriage dept n took down all the needed tests n let me go thru it... Be prepare to have more then 10 tests be done... But once u under subsidize, a lot of price will go down...
i took 8 blood test at thomson and sent to NUH, needing to wait like 2-4 weeks for results ):
this time round took 16 cos the first 8 blood was too cloggy ):

Now then I know it called chromosome. Now my mum is doing mini confinement for me b4 return to work on 23dec.
HB suggest to go nuh recurrent pregnancy loss dept if they can help and currently they are only dept which such service in Singapore. I was thinking the best is to take referral letter from poly and ask for recurrent test.
My emotional still unstable each time my elder sis whatsapps me. I even scared to see my niece. :(

(May I know when shall I go for the test?) after my 3 weeks appt w my gynae or need to wait till body fully recover?

Now then I know it called chromosome. Now my mum is doing mini confinement for me b4 return to work on 23dec.
HB suggest to go nuh recurrent pregnancy loss dept if they can help and currently they are only dept which such service in Singapore. I was thinking the best is to take referral letter from poly and ask for recurrent test.
My emotional still unstable each time my elder sis whatsapps me. I even scared to see my niece. :(
we are going back to work at the same time, you had your op on monday also?

Nope my op is on last sat. And today is our 1st wedding anniversary. So sad :(
Go celebrate! as in life still needs to go on.... i went to batam for four days and goes to the zoo one day after my op just to relax my mind and soul!
but once my hb goes back to work my day just gets lousier nothing to do and starts grieving and crying....

The nurse at Tmc told me her friend mc 7 times before she gave birth to a healthy bb...... hais

yupp i'm planning to go to the polyclinic to get the referral letter!
till then i'm taking a break from ttc like at least 6 months!
the last miscarriage is too scary!
1st is in aug but we don expect I'm pregnant in oct we thought it is a gift for us but really heart break within few months I facing it twice. I almost fainted many times at home once start crying

Go celebrate! as in life still needs to go on.... i went to batam for four days and goes to the zoo one day after my op just to relax my mind and soul!
but once my hb goes back to work my day just gets lousier nothing to do and starts grieving and crying....

The nurse at Tmc told me her friend mc 7 times before she gave birth to a healthy bb...... hais
Ya when I at home alone by myself without hb ard my heart so pain and I can't control from crying. Hb just came back and say don think n cry as much as I can and start new journey again. It is not so easy but hb don understand. :(

Mine 1st and second at 10 weeks no heartbeat :(
3rd was the pain of my life! 15 weeks and i even know the gender already! the baby pram was delivered on the day i knew my mc...
i was rush to the a&e becos i started bleeding so much and the pain is....
i ever thought of ending my life if it happened again for the third time... but here i am still alive and kicking here...

Give a hope,
cry all you want, the scar is forever, it wont heal but we still need to move on :)
base on your case, you can conceive easy so dont worry!
you will meet your rainbow one day!

Mine 1st and second at 10 weeks no heartbeat :(
3rd was the pain of my life! 15 weeks and i even know the gender already! the baby pram was delivered on the day i knew my mc...
i was rush to the a&e becos i started bleeding so much and the pain is....
i ever thought of ending my life if it happened again for the third time... but here i am still alive and kicking here...

Give a hope,
cry all you want, the scar is forever, it wont heal but we still need to move on :)
base on your case, you can conceive easy so dont worry!
you will meet your rainbow one day!
Gyane still reassure me should be fine cos no cram no bleeding as in brownish discharge still okie but when 9 weeks visit ultrasound shown no heart beat at 7 weeks. I really break down and wanna end my life but I can't let go everything here and what will happen to my hb when I'm not around if just fainted without waking up. Can conceive easily also miscarry easily. How to face and the risk for future pregnancy? Furthermore I still working each time I gave the reason of stomach pain for my hospitalisation leave. How to deal w all these? I even think of just quit but at home I more helpless.

Sorry for your loss! Hugs.

I had 2 mc too, after my 2nd mc, I called nuh as I want to go in for the tests, but the nurse rejected me. She said 2 time is bad luck, they only accept 3 times onwards. Dunno is it just the nurse, but there are ladies who went in on 2nd mc.

Girl, we understand ur fear and sadness... There are mother that lost more then 3 times, they able to stand up... I'm sure u able too... Now is a time for u to sorrow n cry as much u want... Aft this close this chapter in ur life, there so much awaiting.. Ur HB is still there supporting u... My HB relative also miscarriage, end up the husband scold her for lossing the baby n cheat him into marriage.... We shd consider blessing to have such a supportive husband... Hug hug!

Sorry for your loss! Hugs.

I had 2 mc too, after my 2nd mc, I called nuh as I want to go in for the tests, but the nurse rejected me. She said 2 time is bad luck, they only accept 3 times onwards. Dunno is it just the nurse, but there are ladies who went in on 2nd mc.
According to haze02 that we can ask for referral letter from poly to go nuh G clinic and ask to do recurrent test. Maybe you can try for that too.

Princess,
Here the recipe. After it done, u can separate them in small container then place into the freeze. De-froze them n heat up to drink... Each time we boil, I can drink for abt 5 to 7 nights. Depend how big is ur container lor.. Oh.. Heard it best to drink a few hrs later aft ur dinner..

--Chicken essence--

1 bowl of DOM
6 bowl of warm water
1 whole kampong chicken. (Chop big pcs. Remove skins and fats.)

Method,
Boil in slow cooker for 8 to 10 hrs in high heat.

Princess,
Here the recipe. After it done, u can separate them in small container then place into the freeze. De-froze them n heat up to drink... Each time we boil, I can drink for abt 5 to 7 nights. Depend how big is ur container lor.. Oh.. Heard it best to drink a few hrs later aft ur dinner..

--Chicken essence--

1 bowl of DOM
6 bowl of warm water
1 whole kampong chicken. (Chop big pcs. Remove skins and fats.)

Method,
Boil in slow cooker for 8 to 10 hrs in high heat.

Thanks dear!

This recipe maybe suitable to prepare over the weekend then drink over the week. If not lazy can do so...haha. Else, what jhw said is the ready chicken essence right?

Girl, we understand ur fear and sadness... There are mother that lost more then 3 times, they able to stand up... I'm sure u able too... Now is a time for u to sorrow n cry as much u want... Aft this close this chapter in ur life, there so much awaiting.. Ur HB is still there supporting u... My HB relative also miscarriage, end up the husband scold her for lossing the baby n cheat him into marriage.... We shd consider blessing to have such a supportive husband... Hug hug!
Its true, during this period you can really see how supportive your husband can get, my husband slowly over come his anxiety disorder.

Give a hope,
we will just need to keep trying and not give up!

My husband only boil once for me, tat was during my first MC. Hahaha!
We boil over the night lor... Wake up then can drink liao... Doesn't need to wait for hrs during the weekend... Normally in the weekend we more busier then weekday, goes out for groceries or parents home.. If u lazy, then buy those ready chicken essence bah... Dun think I able maintain long, keep boiling every week... Soon I give up... Lol! Remember I read somewhere, actually nuts help implantation... So I might stock up nuts instead... Chicken essence quite mafan wor n I love eat nuts too. ;)

Its true, during this period you can really see how supportive your husband can get, my husband slowly over come his anxiety disorder.

Give a hope,

Before my MC, my marriage wasn't that strong foundation as compare to now... HB used to be a super mummy's boy.. Even wan to buy bird nest to pamper me during pregnancy, he also need to ask his mother... When his mother tell him to save money, he really dun buy... Every week is a must to go his mother place... Ever since the MC happen, his heart is closer to me n more independent... So I consider it blessing... Maybe God wan us to strengthen our marriage before giving us a bb...

If nuts work, then I stick with the nuts lo. I loved nuts too! Healthy snacks, won't grow fat...LOL. I keep a bag of mixed natural nuts in my bag everyday. Any nuts can?

Princess,
Brazil nuts -- A top source of selenium, a vitamin that helps keep sperm cells healthy while also helping sperm motility and quality. Brazil nuts are also a good source of vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps protect sperm cells against free-radical damage. Brazil nuts also help with implantation and to thicken the uterus lining.

Duno where to get those nuts leh,..

Give a hope,
Ya but not for these few month furthermore cny is coming soon. These few days so cramp till non stop crying till I need to take Panadol w tears lor...did you encounter that?

Any idea when we can go to nuh for recurrent loss test?
As for referral case how long we need to wait before we get the appt time to nuh G clinic?

Princess,
Brazil nuts -- A top source of selenium, a vitamin that helps keep sperm cells healthy while also helping sperm motility and quality. Brazil nuts are also a good source of vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps protect sperm cells against free-radical damage. Brazil nuts also help with implantation and to thicken the uterus lining.

Duno where to get those nuts leh,..

I used to get mixed nuts from ntuc, after that I changed to buy from a kiosk near my previous workplace, they sell organic raw nuts. Now, dunno where to get. Google online there are organic nuts available.

Any idea when we can go to nuh for recurrent loss test?
As for referral case how long we need to wait before we get the appt time to nuh G clinic?

For ur cramp, what procedure u did? D&C? Normally aft that will given infection medicine... Did u took?
On the few days, I did felt a few slightly cramp but wasn't that bad to require painkiller... If the pain occur badly.. Call ur gynea.

I was a previously susidize patient since my first fertile test n follow up IUI.... When I'm waiting for my 1st ivf to start, I realize I'm pregnant.. End up MC the 2nd times... I call the nuh G clinic for an appt, it was barely 1 week aft my D&C n I get to see a doc... Their appt is actually very fast to get...

Hi Ladies, it's my bb's full mth tmr and i'll be returning 50 red eggs at the zhu sheng niang altar at the toa payoh shuang lin temple at about 2 pm.. I had also taken the eggs returned by an ivf mummy who had twins last yr and received her blessings and succeeded in my ivf.. i would like to share my blessings with you all too.. i had also been thru a miscarriage myself and i know it's not easy.. All of you are the bravest and toughest ladies i know.. All the best to all of you!

I used to get mixed nuts from ntuc, after that I changed to buy from a kiosk near my previous workplace, they sell organic raw nuts. Now, dunno where to get. Google online there are organic nuts available.

Organic raw nuts I tried before.... Dun like the taste at all...
Will go Ntuc etc n find Brazil nuts... Hope able to find them... If I found it, will update u.. Share with me once u found it too okay. ;)

Min81,
Congrat! U give birth liao wor... Happy for u! I'm Celestine... :)
Grab ur bb dust!! Hahaha! When are u placing the egg? This weekend? I go grab too... Lol
The temple isst the one close to PIE?

Organic raw nuts I tried before.... Dun like the taste at all...
Will go Ntuc etc n find Brazil nuts... Hope able to find them... If I found it, will update u.. Share with me once u found it too okay. ;)

Yup, they are rather tasteless, but no choice as its healthier. Go to bigger ntuc, I buy from those nuts counter, not the pre-packed ones. Will update you if I find any. :)

Hi Ladies, it's my bb's full mth tmr and i'll be returning 50 red eggs at the zhu sheng niang altar at the toa payoh shuang lin temple at about 2 pm.. I had also taken the eggs returned by an ivf mummy who had twins last yr and received her blessings and succeeded in my ivf.. i would like to share my blessings with you all too.. i had also been thru a miscarriage myself and i know it's not easy.. All of you are the bravest and toughest ladies i know.. All the best to all of you!

Congrats!! Is it really accurate? How long after you ate the egg did you get preggy? Just kpo...hehe

Ya but not for these few month furthermore cny is coming soon. These few days so cramp till non stop crying till I need to take Panadol w tears lor...did you encounter that?
Nope, after my surgery I don't feel anything. But they got prescribe me the pain killer also!

Back