Support group - Miscarriages

min81,

That's the right mentality.
Dun worry too much, rainbow baby will come soon
happy.gif

Min81,

Me and hub is 12 yrs apart .. And he is a workaholic !!! Plus perfectionist in work !!! So we hardly have time to spend together also .. Also seldom go for holidays ..

Princess ,

No need create attack hahaha .. He so tired everyday .. His hobby is to sleep and snore .. And he seriously don't enjoy such attack .. I tink he got too much attacks in the past ...

I don't like shop with my hubby reason becos , I will end up buying more than I should ... Ask him which colour? He say both okie .. Can't decide he ask me buy both ... Zzz don't enjoy such things ... And he don't like to walk too much , will start to grumble .. So I rather shop without him ..
I tink we all have hubby which seriously tink their wives will take good care of their own appearance and size ...

tomomi,

Haha...So, you will be alone most of the time? Does he do OT often? Try to get together as and when possible lo, otherwise unhealthy for relationship too.

When me & hubby go bkk/hk he will say "NOW i know why Army make us do road march with full pack! To prepare us for married life?!" Cos he will carry my 40 litre bagpack to put all my shopping. His taste also very off at times...
Princess > ya its in the genes... Me & my bro jog quite a bit... (at least once 6km per week) to try to avoid the inevitable one day... And that only keeps our BMI at 21/22.
Hubby Chubbier than me, helps to make me look gd beside him.
The wound is less red le.. light pink. I am so relieved.So scared getting bumped into all this time!

Very unhealthy indeed .. We married for 5 yrs plus ... First 2-3 years we don't want any children , that's why things went 'unhealthy' .. That's why we tink we should have a child , at least to keep me occupied .. We used to drink 5-6 days a week .. Now I almost consider myself as 'quit' drinking ..imagine how much my life changed .. But even with a son now , it's me and my son which is always alone .. No family day =P but it's okie la , I quite used to it already haha ..

i think my hubby is same as min81's hubby.
he keep requesting me to wear nice nice and sexy... but i purposely wear t-shirt and shorts.. because he also wear like that wat !!! whats the point of me wearing gown when he wear like machiam going market like that... doesn't match at all. haha...
And my hubby also quite good taste, when he pick things out, it is always quite pretty... on the contrary, my taste is damn bad, i always ended up buying ugly things on my own...

we also married for 5 years (in betweem ROM and customary).... and only wanted kids until now...
guess we also indulge in unhealthy lifestyle up till now, Always chiong late because last time we were salsa social dancers, and always drink alcohol too.... for about 3 years like that... then after that no more staying out late, but still continue to eat fried stuff.... come to think of it, really very unhealthy...

tomomi,

I see. Though used to it, but I believed still need to spice things up a little at times, family bonding very important. Jiayou!!

jhw,

My hubby used to wear slippers 闯天下, anywhere he go, also slipper. *fainted. Then I slowly change his wardrobe over the years, now he dressed up nicely when he goes out. He even attempted to match my clothing...haha

Heehee.. My hubby and i are more of the sticky kind.. Not that we rely on each other to do stuff.. Just that, we just love being together.. We like to go out gai gai, or just stay home togther toread or cosy up and watch videos, or bring doggy out to play, and go jogging at the park.. We are normally home by 8 or 9 plus latest.. I meet up with my frens on ocassional wknights cos wkends we spend together.. I guess it's just our character.. Haha..

In a relationship, i think both parties have to be happy with the way of life they share.. As long as everyone's happy
happy.gif

Tomomi,

Maybe can leave your boy with a relative for an evening and entice ur hubby to come home early.. Hehe
happy.gif

Princessleopard,

Haha.. Ya! Currently there's a korean drama showing on kbsworld.. It's about the life of this loving couple.. They always open up their arms and say 'magnet!'.. And then they hug.. HMy hubby likes it so much now we do that too.. Haha..

Tomomi,

I had sent you a PM sometime back
happy.gif
Wanted to ask where you are doing yoga.. Mine was a groupon, good deal for 10 lessons.. But to continue is just too exp for me..

My hubby wears the same clothes everyday... simply cos its folded on top of the clothes. I'll switch the order from time to time to "circulate" his clothes. *faint*
We have decided to go to buddhist lodge for the chao du. *I'm so glad my hubby never object*

shoppixe
u got to call up Singapore buddhist lodge before going down... because i remember their Chao du is on first day of 7th month...not sure if date is change....
if not in time to register, then u can at least go ask around in other temples...
SBL very far and out of the way, better call before u go down, dun make wasted trip

Tks jhw. yes the registration for chao du is still open. At 30 dollars. It's like a mass one. They said it's better if can join the chanting personally.. I've been so stressed up by all these..

i see i see , thats great !!
due to distance... i eventually choose to do it with the temple near my house... $50 but at least i can wake up early and won't be late... as my bb chao du started early in the morning around 8am...
i will be going for the chao du... but dunno how long it last... maybe stay for one round chanting, offer milk and say something to my bb before i leave the temple

Ya, so glad tt I finally registered for it. It's actually a bit far for me but I din check ard other temples n my mum suggested cos i've been there when I was small so decided go there. But I think at lot other temples offer this service. I was told gd to join the chanting and say kind of like 'chan hui' stuff to bb and bring bb food like milk, sweets etc..

Min81,

My yoga centre is como shambala .. I tink it's quite costly .. But better teaching quality ...main thing is that it is the ony yoga centre that can match me and my fren's time while our children in sch ..I buy package of 50 session for $1070 but my lesson is abt 2hr .. I did not choose those true yoga etc kind of centre causes since I ttc, no point choosing those that need to pay yrly basis .. Plus my time for yoga is only limited to morning ... Since u also wanna ttc, jus keep lookiJFIF*ICC_PROFILE lcmsmntrRGB XYZ )9acspAPPL-lcms
descü^ntrol when I never do yoga hahahahaha ~ but I spend so much on yoga clothes ... Abt 1k~ but never use hubby money , so he never grumble .. So warning is : never start buying yoga clothes ! Super addictive !!!

Tomomi,

Ya agree, that's why didn't wanna go those places where it's those yearly membership.. Very exp right?? Prefer pay by number of lessons.. The groupon 50 bucks for 10 lessons.. Was worth it.. Hehe.. Alli have is 1 sports bra and capri tights.. I have those fitting track pants, wore them when i was teaching.. So i didn't buy any yoga clothes.. I shy shy to just wear sports bra so i just wear my tank top or spaghetti top over it.. Haha.. My hubby not worried about my spending.. I'm the kind see something nice must think and think very long whether wanna buy.. Think untilthe thing out of stock then i tell my hubby i was not destined to own it.. Haha.. My hubby's the one going 'if you don't buy now, it could be gone tmr!'

For now i just follow youtube videos to do yoga.. Think these few days i got itchy fingers.. Went to order pregnancy test kit.. Hoping to have the chance to use it before ivf starts.. Maybe keep at home will give good luck.. Haha..

Min ,

if u keen to buy yoga clothes , I can give u the contacts... But only advisable to buy if u do yoga frequent .. It feels different .. Yoga clothes don't wear sports bra de , unless u do hot yoga, then the less u wear the better ... Normal normal like ashtanga, vinyasa etc, u wear certain tank top mean for yoga .. It's tight fit and will not move around much .. So spend less time adjusting ... Actually I spend on yoga clothes cos I spend more time on yoga than going out .. No chance to wear nice clothes to go out .. In fact I wearing a lot of clothes which I bought years back before I am pregnant with #1 ..

If able , do yin yoga ... Very relaxing mentally but not much ppl do that , it's deep tissue stretching ..and no asana ...
Ashtanga is tiring , but every session they do the same thing .. Same routine ...
Vinyasa is more fun , Everytime do different thing , but tiring also ( my favorite )
Hatha yoga is more to the trainer say and u do .. Will do almost the basic - advance moves .. ( cos I go for intermediate )
Becareful when u do yoga ... Very easy to hurt Urself if too ambitious .. I hurt myself a lot of times .. Sorry for being nagging , I am a yoga addict .. I am inspire to be a pre natal
Yoga trainer .. But will take years since I wan more kids ..

Sorry to post here while u guys have discussion. I need a little help. Do get to me for adoption of baby. As I'm trying to adopt one with reasonable amount which dont exceed 9,000.

Due to not able to give birth anymore(knew the news last month due to 2 times miscarriage in a year), i decided to go for adoption. The news really hurts me lOts coz I'm just 24 and have not even a kid yet. And the news do hurt my mum a lot too . She went a little bit far more than depressed and always thinking that baby is still in me whenever she thinks of it. Consult doctor but was saying medication can't cure only control as she needs to work out herself. So despite I'm very sad and depressed I got to think of not only me but her too.and at this point of time, Husband left me too. So my dad and I came out with a solution, since I can't give birth, why not adopt those who are keen to put for adoption so that my mum can be better and I can have a better motivation of living my life better. If by expected, my last baby is now about 3-4months in stomach so edd is about jan or feb(not done any of the check up before I miscarriage) .  kindly do help out for this.  it will be good for newborn as they still can't recognise if not its like so cruel for those who alrd know their parents. Kindly give a helping hand. 83006803 thank

I am sorry to hear abt what happen ..,

Sorry to ask but u are still young ... How come u say u can't give birth anymore ? Did the doctor say that ?

And if I don't remember wrongly , u can't adopt this way in Singapore ... U need to go through the proper way to apply .. They will access ur financial status , background etc ...

I think there is a adoption tread , probably u will be able to get better information on adoption there ...

Sorry ladies to suddenly "barge" in amidst your topic out of the blue. Feeling abit emo n down. Just found out 3 of my personal friends who have probs in conceiving now all bfped one after another. I know I shd b happy for them but I just can't help feeling abit emo cos by right I shd b pregnant together with them. When I bfp in June, all 3 of them r still trying ivf, now I mc alrdy, they bfp one after another. I cnt help but think y must such thing happen to me. By right, I think I shd b able to know the gender of my bb this month but......

I think maybe I m abit xiao Liao cos I know I shdnt feel emo n shd feel happy for them but I just can't help it. Sorry if I spread any negativity here gals.... Just wanna rant....

God bless,

It's okie to feel this way ... My sister in law is pregnant , and our difference should only be 1 week.. Her edd is 31 October , so mine probably 7 november ? I can't help feeling a bit upset at times but hubby always tell me , at least her baby is fine , feel happy for her ... I am happy for her of course ..

And it's so funny that ppl kept asking when I wanna conceive again when I jus miscarriage .. I did not tell ppl I was pregnant that time then miscarriage .. I am not joking when ppl really started asking after I jus miscarriage ~ even a simple comment in facebook ppl tink i might be pregnant~~~ was wondering why their timing so ' accurate'? Well I don't blame them and did tell them truthfully that I jus miscarriage Etc ... But told them face to face or through MSG ..

So many ppl around me are pregnant and have birth to healthy babies .. Yes I do feel bitter that why must I go through it? What wrong did I do etc? For 1-2 months i cant let go ~ Cos I feel that I did not do anything bad to the extend to receive such karma ... I am always helping others ...

Anyway I started learning yoga 1 month after the mc , at first I thought it was all abt exercising and getting rid of the fats at my tummy ... But am glad I have a really 'holy' teacher .. He taught so much wisdom and knowledge abt life .. I am so much more calm and happier now..

A big hugs to all,

i am still a silent reader on this thread. i feeling the same as any ladies here. Cousin and frens who are trying together at the same time as me all are pregnant and giving birth soon. I am the only one left hoping to get preggie. Tot that it really happens 2 months back but ended up its a chemical pregnancy.
Everyone tell me my turn will come soon.. but every month its so disappointing to see AF arrived. When i had the chemical pregnancy.. i cried so badly, its seem so near yet so far.. And whenever anyone is preggie, they will ask.. so when is my turn.

The questioning really make me upset. Since i start trying, i realise not everyone is so easy.. so i nv will ask anyone if they are going to have babies, are they trying for 2nd etc.. Somethings that couples are going thru no one knows, its just adding more pain to them when ppl keep asking.

Desiree
i am really very sorry to hear about this from you...
u can check this out which i just found in internet..

it is about adopting a child in singapore.

http://app.customerfeedback.mcys.gov.sg/fcd_faqmain.asp?strFaqSysid=2004919155835&strItemChoice=200499134018&strSubItemChoice=2004919114225&action=SHOWTOPICS&m_strTopicSysID=2004919114242

this could be the Child Adoption Thread that Tomomi is talking about

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5/582039.html

GBOB, Windy, Tomomi

I understand totally
i also had friends coming to me asking me if i am pregnant RIGHT AFTER i miscarriage.
at that time i was thinking why it is so unfair to make them ask me this after the unfortunate incident... But i dun blame them... they are happy for me if i am pregnant... just that i am disappointed myself...

at the same time, i have two good friends also pregnant at the same time as me... now they are just happily waiting for their BB EDD which are coming soon... same time as mine if mine was still around... and they are happily posting on FB everyday about their happiness... i can only envy... but i am truly happy for them... just that i told myself i will not attend their BB shower, probably just send hampers over... i cannot act happy lar

princessleopard

i remember you mentioned before you had been doing some donations to some reliable organisation...
Can you share with me the name of the organisations or link of their websites?

i would like to do some donations as and when,
but i am worried i donate to the wrong and unreliable ones..

thanks alot in advance !!!

GBOB, windy, tomomi,jhw,

Can understand how that feels too.. I was away from work for about 1.5 mth, so naturally colleagues thought i was pregnant.. I could see everybody's eyes going to my tummy on my first day back at work.. Some also asked.. I just told them i had miscarriage.. They will say comforting words and won't ask again.. My colleague sitting beside me got preggy a wk later than me and expecting twins so was kinda sad at first.. In these few mths also had news of many close frens who are pregnant.. My sis in law's edd also 2 wks before mine..

Things felt better for me when i stopped looking for answers.. Mine was a pregnancy from iui so my hubby and i knew it from early on and were very careful.. We believe we had done what we could.. I stopped thinking about whether i had eaten something wrong, done something wrong.. I know it's tough, but it'll get better with time..

Jhw,

Thanks so much for the links!
happy.gif

Actually if you can spare some time, maybe you can consider volunteering also since you are thinking of making some donation
happy.gif

min81,

yup... i also same, after stop looking for answer, after stop all the self blame, with the help of everyone here in this group, i manage to recover with time...

actually i wanted to volunteer one... but i am ttc-ing soon end sept... i scared commit liao, then by then cannot go again.... because if i am pregnant again, i will really be extra careful and take alot of rest le..... maybe i will start volunteering after i have my rainbow baby hehe

Hi dearies, now it's not 3 of my friends it's 5! The fifth one bfp with second child from IVF. Actually I've been trying even way before she started her first IVF attempt so from then till now she's pregnant with her second child... I think no one wil understand how I feel except u gals here. I am indeed happy for whoever that's blessed with a child, I just cnt help feeling miserable for myself. I should also, stop seeking for answers, but sometimes in the middle of the night or whenever the emo creeps in, my tots cnt help going wild n asking y. It's a terrible feeling indeed, i feel so emotionally unbalanced like I'm some sick freak experiencing some screwed up emotional waves all at one go. I've actually "recovered" in general but guess sometimes I just can't help but wonder n feel sorry for myself. Thank q sisters for lending me your ears indeed. I can't even tell my DH cos he won't understand. Men.... Zzz

U know , so many ppl got pregnant and gave birth till I lost count ... Hahaha ... I am no longer affected by the ppl around me getting pregnant , maybe a bit numb already ... But deep down inside I jus wish all of them to have a smooth pregnancy .. Cos it's not nice to go through what we been through ..

Went to a baby shower today. Friends also ask, but I didn't tell them about my ectopic pregnancy. Also dun wan them to huh?! then ask then I become sad again. Baby shower is a happy thing.
You know I even had a guy colleague who messages me Congrats, not knowing what was ectopic pregnancy. 3 days after my operation. Imagine how I felt... Very bad... After a week then I clarified to him over SMS.
We just went SBL and registered. It's a form of closure for us.

Hi all. Me too do not wish to attend any baby showers. And once I miscarry, there are many news of pregnancy from my good friends. I feel so sad for myself.

As there's no baby heart beat at 20 weeks. My case is quite uncommon as i was in 2nd trimester. I cant stop thinking what I have done to make baby heartbeat stop. My Gynae have no reason too.

I keep thinking is it I sat too hard on my bum or whatsoever. I have to tell my friends who knew when they sms me asking me about my pregnancy. It's very tough. WHen i first go to work after my MC, i have to handle weird stares. Because even the colleagues that I not too close with knew my pregnancy due to my baby bum. I went MC with a baby bum and back to work with flat tummy. No one ask me, but I know they are discussing behind me. 3rd week back to work now, more or less settle down. But there's always emo times. trying hard to be strong, just ended my first menses. Can't wait to TTC again, wonder how long will I conceive this time.
sad.gif
I miss my baby girl...

jhw,

I usually went to this to check: https://www.charities.gov.sg/charity/index.do
These are all registered with the govt. Should be ok. From there, you see which area you wish to donate. Perhaps you may want to consider donate to temples. Cos my master said before making donations to charity will 积一德, donate to temples will 积三德. But I forget what are the 三德. So, I also donate to temples.

Thanks princess!!!
Coincidently, my hubby also ask me to try donating to temples...
happy.gif

I bought leggo's pure tomato paste for my hb and bro... hehe...

Jiayou gals!!!! We shall have our rainbow baby very soon!!!

piky depend on the sensitivity of your hpt. Some measure at 25 mLu some need more. when i have chemical pregnancy and i did a hpt on the day my blood test show 19mlu, i got a neg hpt test.

Today is 6day post D&C i used e One step pregnancy test it sensitivity is 10mlu so how??? sorry windy i don really noe
happy.gif

Hello Ladies,

I am back. Missing for a month already. Been resting at home and now back to work.

I read thru some of the postings. I think for ttc is really depending on the gynae. When I did my d&c, gynae told me can start ttc soon after the first AF which is expecting to be 6 weeks after d&c. Then after I did my operation to remove the cysts, my gynae told me to try after the first AF after the op which is 6 weeks. I asked him, with the op I can ttc so fast? Wouldnt the growing of the baby affect my wound, he said my stitching is very good ok and Spore need your help. He is really a funny and jovial old man. I am so glad to have him for my miscarriage and operation as before that I am using another gynae who delivered my son.

This gynae also does d&c at his clinic but they are professional and even will push me to the bedside before asking me to rest on the bed. And he told me I dont anyhow kill a baby because I am a pastor. He even say a prayer and console me before the procedure.

piky,

i am not too sure also but i know the only time we know how much hcg we had is thru blood test. for hpt its base on the sensativity of the hpt. like if u left with 3mlu, hpt 10mlu wont be able to show a positive. If u want to know if its Zero mlu or not i guess the best is blood test.

After D&C i guess there wont be any hcg in the body bah.. thats what i know. hope it helps.

hi ladies...been busy hope everyone is doing and recuperating well!
happy.gif

was kinda emo on saturday 25th cos it was supposed to be my bb's edd..

and want to rant something as well..

went out to tampines1 that day and while waiting for the lift together with my sis was totally disgusted with the behaviour of a mother towards her small 2-3 year old child. The boy was walking around her (1/2m radius) and looking around the walls at us at everything except his mother and accidentally stepped on her newly painted toe nails and she was so angry that she smacked her son's butt! Shrieking a little on why the boy didn't stand properly and further told him to stand properly and not to walk around..''stand still else she would slap him'' was the phrase. The poor boy looked sheepishly at us and at his mother. I feel like scolding the mother but stopped myself..sigh..why ppl like that can have a child..some ppl are really taking things for granted hor...sorry for my rant just hv to get it off my chest

ling-
your this gynae seems like a very nice man..

ChrisL,

Long time no see
happy.gif
Hope you're doing well too.. When will you be going back to norway? You'll be doing a FET when you get back right? I was supposed to start ivf early this mth but doc saw 2 cysts so have to postpone to next AF and see how..

Ya understand what you mean about the mother you saw.. Actually, i've been working for few years with children, 2 yrs with special needs and then after that went to mainstream.. Was in a place where a huge percentage of children come from underprivileged or broken homes.. Sometimes i also can't help thinking why i can't have a child when i come in contact with parents who don't care about their children.. Honestly, now that i've left, it's really been a break for me emotionally these 2 mths.. Sometimes seeing all this unhappiness everyday, it just gets to you..

yeah man princess !! Thanks for your recommendations... finally i have an excuse to make my hubby eat tomatoes..
Just read last week's news that Walnuts can greatly improve men's troops !!!

ChrisL

I can understand !!
my BB edd on jan... dunno how am i gonna cope with that day.... must try hard to get preggy before then.. hopefully !!!

hey min81! yup back in another 4 week's time..im starting to get on my mum and sis 's nerves lol huh cysts ah..are you doing anything to get rid of them? did your doc find them thru normal vscans or?
oh?! You're also in the teaching field? yup sigh hv to really close eyes to them though it's really difficult

jhw..sure can de! But don't stress trying..the last month when i tested positive i was in a rather relax mood while ttcing..maybe go for a short trip might do you good *wink*
happy.gif

Back