Subsidy Patient @ KKH

Try here;
www.iherb.com

Many mummies suggested Childlife.

I have US$5 off discount code for 1st time purchase,
PM me if you need.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Leng Leng</font>,
thks for the links. think GNC also got this childlife selling for $50+ but if member than will be $40+.

do u give yr kids supplement when they go ccc?

also when they attended ccc, will they tell u (when ask) what they did there?

afcai,
if order from iherb, it'll be about than SG$30,
after shipping cost added.
happy.gif

I give them supplement sometimes.
happy.gif

Of course, why won't tell? hehe...
They are realy KPO to share what they do in school daily.

<font color="#C24641"> afcai
understand la.. this few days also hve little arguments with hubby. like 'jiang bu ting' pek chek!!!

hmm... i also dunno which i feed them leh.. only can recognise the bottle leh.. is blue den with a words 'Ace' de.. i gve them that..

so how is ur #1 n #2?

my boy fall sick liao.. high fever. den 2 days MC.
sad.gif
</font>

hmm..kind of much cheaper if order overseas.

but at age of 3, will they share mah? gd that they share man...

<font color="119911">ReBeCcA</font>.
same same...hai...y'day, when I was moo moo task, I woke him up to ask him to feed bb (bb goes eh eh but he still did not woke up...). bb doze off during feed and he asked me how (told him b4). I repeated that just plc him down and then carry him up if not trickish him. so he burped him quite long time. on sun, worst still, cos after moo moo task, very tired so I asked him to take over feeding (bb woke up) and he took 1.5hr to feed and burp bb.

also his mum called and hubby said his mum said weather hot, give bb more water. siao man...then I asked him, he dunno tbf bb dun need to give water one meh. he asked me why huh and told me yeah, I did say before during my no#1 time. then i said if give water then they will be easily full and dun want milk liao. old folk hai....

yup, really pek chek when talk to hubby. dunno why after this 2nd preggie, he became more hot-tempered, impatient etc..

any idea my bb behave this way these few days. he like to slp more than consuming milk. he slp more than 4-5hr and woke up. I gave him 120ml ebm and he drank 40ml then refuse to finish. got to coax and make him finish by walking ard the hse (hand almost dropped man...carry him for more than 30mins). he will either smile, push away the bottle with hands, struggling (usually see him like that will burp him), push away the teat, shake head and scream etc to avoid milk(ask him to finish the rest of the milk as if like poison to him). this only applied to daytime feed. so today, only gave him the following feed:
8am: 120ml (last 40ml continue to feed at 0840am).
0930am: 3 drops of iron drops mixed with 10ml of water
11am: 40ml of ebm
1240pm: 50ml of ebm
3pm: 90ml
then he slp all the way and woke up at 0620pm.
0645pm: 120ml (took 15mins to finish)

my mum said maybe teething...err...

no#1 still crying every morning when I dropped her at ccc. but after that, she ok when i fetched her but she looked super tired. she doze off after her noon nap and some food. if not, she will be super moody. on the way to ccc and bck, she dun utter words, no matter how hard I qns her how is sch etc...she just smile,look away or talk other things. hai...

did u give any supplement to yr boy? yr boy in K1 is it? ai-yo...u dunno what u feed them??

afcai,
Made in USA things are cheaper if bought over there.
happy.gif

May be weather too hot, no appetite?
teething also possible.

#1 will be very happy to share her school play with you,
let her do all the talking!!!

dunno leh...but night time (yr bb got night bb or not??), he can drank 120ml within 10-15mins and then burp fast then doze off. but daytime, feeding him really big effort.

can see his gum whitish liao.

think it's kind of routine for my no#1 to cry b4 gg ccc. today,she just lay on bed, got to coax her to get up by using her pretend frenz. as usual, when reached entrance of ccc, she will say bye bye with tears. once door open, she scream. she will only mumble what she did in sch b4 her bedtime but must listen very hard. my mum said so young already so stress....hai...

afcai,
gum may be pain when sucking milk,
night time, blur blur sleepy, didn't notice pain mah...
Try applying teething gel b4 giving milk during day.
It's a very bad habit to coax BB to drink or sleep,
in long run, caretaker will suffer A LOT!

Crying to CCC is normal for now,
it may last 3 weeks to 6 months,
gets worse every monday or day after holiday.
Try to spend time, talking to her, facing her &amp; listen to her,
if you "miss" this period, next time she won't want to tell you things anymore.

WHY ARE YOU STILL UP???
Go sleep, go sleep, else cannot produce more milk!!!
hehehe...
happy.gif

hmm teething gel can consume one?? yup, every daytime feed starting fr 8am onwards need coaxing and need to bring him to tour ard the hse to make him drink or eles need to force feed him.

yup, true, get worst every mon. so how long yr kids take to adapt?

yup, my boy woke up at 1am for feed and then burp him. so i was in the mid of clearing my email etc...so that's why still up. anyway, my caregiver and hubby scared of feeding ym boy liao. so I'm the siong one who will do the job if not take over when they can't coax him to finish the 20-50ml ebm. how to have a longer slp? most I can rest is 2hr. if not 20-30mins. I can't imagine how to cope when I return to work next mid mth. hai, my milk supply recently low, cut down to 4 times a day. but now got a bit problem in storage frozen ebm cos my boy not drinking much so making my bm look like a lot. I also gave my gar twice a day my ebm - mixed with her fm.

did u pump every session after u latch in yr boy?

afcai,
yes, can swallow, it's for babies.
happy.gif

Like I say, it may last 3 weeks to 6 months,
1 day b4 school, tell her she's going to schoool the next day.
Assure her that you'll being her home in the evening.
Our kids adapt very fast, cause the CCC is at my PIL's void deck only.

I seldom pump now, unless engorge.
happy.gif

these 2 days, my gar 's mood is gd. no crying. she will hug me and bid me gdbye. maybe bec we took her out during weekend and she enjoyed herself very much.maybe that 's the reason. she even tell me that a kor kor cry at the sch. ppl tell me not to mention to her anything abt sch. when we tell her tml gg to sch, she will toss and can't slp. will wake up early and kind of kan cheong. then loss appetite too....dunno why she so stress wor...

hmm no pump, how is yr boy feeding? he still feed on demand esp he on solid food?

any idea how to get rid of phelhm for bb? cos my boy got pheglm which irriated him then he will cough out.dunno still can go for his 2nd dose of 6 in 1 jab or not.

afcai,
the sepration anxiety will pass soon,
please don't miss her after that... hehehe...
Our kids are fine talking about it,
sometimes we make them pack their bags on sunday.
happy.gif

Yes, on demand, sometimes he still latch on after food.

Phlegm, go pharmacy &amp; ask about "mucosol" for babies/kids,
it's "orange flavoured powder",
the pharmist will teach you how much to give &amp; how...
HTHs.
happy.gif

Sick better call &amp; postpone the jab,
don't want complication &amp; don't know the cause.

recently, bm dropped cos lack of slp as mum sick so got to take care of 1 toddler and 1 bb. siong...leaving me breathless and heavy head.

I am wondering how SAHM (like rebecca and u) can managed 3 kids wor...sure no own time and freedom?

thks for the advice and will take note of the fluimucil.my gar also have lot of phlegm too. can also give her the powder. bb phlegm seems getter better liao. dun see him irrated so much. anyway, will bring bb to polyclinic tml to see what the nurse say. then bring him to doc and get the child mc (now ML ended last wk so on 1 mth paid leave).

wow, yr boy really gd appetite wor...that's mean since u latching on demand,that mean u need to be by yr boy 's side 24hr/7.

this wk, my gar did not cry at all and even bid gdbye very loud. hope, she will keep it up. wow, yr kids also pack their bags, my gar can't be bother.when ask her to take her bag, she said heavy. anyway, dunno is it true kids 3 yr old n above can give u 1001 reasons when u tell them this and that....so most of the time, the adult needed to think how to outsmart them.

afcai,
eat well &amp; drink enough water to maintain the BM supply,
eat more fish, toufu, etc.
happy.gif

Time &amp; freedom can be arranged,
need to "FIND" them.
happy.gif

Unless really necessary, else don't bring BB to polyclinic,
there's more sick people there then at home,
BB may catch more virus after going there.

Need to time lor,
don't leave him when it's near milking/sleeping time,
else he'll be very fussy.
happy.gif

Good for you, told you it's a passing phase,
she'll grow out of it.
Be ready for January when there's new kids in the class,
when they start crying, she may follow too...
Tell her about them, ask her not to worry about them,
mummy will always be back in evening to bring her home.
happy.gif

Yes, that's why it's good to watch TV with your kids,
you know what they are learning daily.
Also ask them what they learn in school daily.
happy.gif

yup, am still drinking lighter version of red dates, longan, dan sheng and wolfberry water in the daytime. will boil a pot every morning and will finish by evening time.

now, a bit wanted to have running nose liao....immune system down liao...

yup, saw so many ppls wearing mask in the polyclinic today....ai-yo...so many sick ppls and is crowded.

wow, that's mean must be super busy for a SAHM...I will go insane man....with a toddler and a baby.

for me, my mum dun really like the idea of her studying at ccc. so me already register her at PAP opp my hse loh. so my gar will be withdrawing fr ccc at end of dec. think on and off they are new comers. my gar class got the most kids (21 of them). the other toddler class got 10++ and k1 and K2 only got 9 and 13 of them.infant got 9 of them.

not evening, my gar only half day and will fetch her at 1150am daily.

afcai,
how many liters?
2L for yourself, 1L for BM.
happy.gif

Try taking Vitamin C.

Not really busy if you can manage timings.
happy.gif

Some CCC like the one our kids are in also have N1, N2, K1 &amp; K2.
Do find our more.

Did you ask your mum how is she going to gargle a baby &amp; a child once she's out of CCC?

I think you should have already got the best planning for your kids.

Good Luck.
happy.gif

err..dunno leh. only know 1 pot (those for cooking soup). then at 10pm during my pump, will drink 1 tupperware bottle water during my pump and then after pumping will drink another tupperware size bottle. is it a must to drink hot water before or during pump?

hmm no lah, 1 litre for BM, per day I dun even pump up to there. last 3.5mth, the most I pumped is up to 820ml. the average bm per day is 700+ (max is 750ml). now after 19/5 when I cut down to 4 times, bm reduce liao. can only pump up to 715ml or else stay at 630-650ml.

any recommended of vit c supplement? I only take naturla fruit or ribena of Vit c.

re:sahm
now, I'm a sahm for nearly 4mth +. everyday, doing the same routine(woke up early at 3am+ moo moo, then slp 1-2hr, feed bb, send gar to ccc, ta bo breakfast for mum, sometimes go market to buy ingredient to cook (only when run out in fridge), came hm moo moo again, prepare lunch for my gar, bath and then fetch my gar fr ccc, attend to my gar before she nap, if gd time, i can nap for 1-2hr if not only 20mins if cow prince woke up. then moo moo at 0330pm and the prepare dinner, feed ah boy if not bath ah gar...hai...think i'm like robot (zombie in the morning) these few mths.dunno how being the sahm got that sian feeling or not....

mentioning abt handling 2 kids, these fews days think lack of slp etc. and mum is sick so have to handle both on my own. now, breathless and heavy head man. so now, immune system down liao...gg to collapse soon...

re:ccc
yup, my gar is in PCF ccc. they got infant class, toddler class, N1, N2 , K1 and K2. but not much ppl in K1 and K2.

by the time when my gar is out of ccc, my boy will be turning one liao. so she said she will push the pram or carry my boy and bring my gar to sch which is diagonally our hse (10 mins walk).

is yr kids will continue studying up to K2 at ccc? what is the ratio of the teacher to child? my gar class got 21 kids to 2 teachers. a lot hor....

afcai,
measure lah...
happy.gif

Not necessary to drink hot for me,
but there are some who feels drinking hot will allow them to get let-down easier.

Still need to drink about 3L of water a day.
happy.gif

Vit C, you prefer chewable type of swallow type?

SAHM.. sian right...!!!

Yes, they'll be at the same CCC till K2.
16kids to a teacher.
happy.gif

Maybe you can put your girl in half day after going PCF?

wow...3L, that'a lot. then must run to toilet more often?? u drinking abt 3L of fluid??

me never buy Vit C (except preggie time given obmin) so think as long as it is pleasant odour then it is ok.

haa..SAHM no freedoom, no leave wor..everyday like robot (morning like zombie, night time like owl) etc...

wow..16 kids to a teacher , no assistance meh??

my mum said that usually, sch started in morning and then waste $$ plc her in pm ccc cos ony nap time mah.

u know where to rent bumbo seat??

afcai,
don't you usually drink 2L of water when not nursing?
1L for BM.. normal mah.
happy.gif

Vit C, if you wanna try GNC's, you can join my spree now
happy.gif
;
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/2523476.html?1244099660

K1 no assistant,
our boy at N2 only 9 in a class.
happy.gif

Nap at school at least won't disturb your BB at home mah...
Also more disipline, will she nap on time at home?

I just sold my bumbo.. hehe...
you can try buying a 2nd hand one from this forum marketplace?

<font color="119911">leng Leng</font>,
think I shd be drinking more than 2L blar...cos those pot (think 28cm one or much bigger) which used to boil soup shd be containing more than 2L.

I hardly join any BP one...so far, only join once. thks.haa me lazy to view the drugstore items...

yup, she will nap either 12-1pm+. but now, after coming bck to ccc, think drain lots of energy fr her, she is quite tired. after change of clothes, she will self nap and doze off. only occasionally, tough she is tired but dun want to nap. she wanted to play instead. then my mum will smack her bum twice and then she will doze off.

how old can the bumbo used till? my gar did not sit b4.

afcai,
then you look for off the shelf Vitamins lor.
happy.gif

She's a good girl,
our kids will not take naps on time on saturdays after school,
they'll nap very late &amp; wake up late,
then can't sleep at night...

Bumbo can sit till BB can self-get-out of it,
about 10mths or so bah.
But some love to sit so much, they won't get out of it.
Can only start sitting when they can lift up their head well.

sat also got to go sch?? my gar bedtime is 8pm+ but after the arrival of my no#2, her bedtime is 9pm or before 0930pm.
now, my boy bedtime is 7pm. he 'die die' must slp at thta time if not he will be cranky. dunno why he slp a lot. tot 4mth+ old bb (corrected age is 2mth +) shd not slp so much.
eg, y'day, he woke up at 7am+, nap a while till 9am then after bath slp, woke up at 11am for feed then slp again then woek up at 2pm for feed again, slp again, woke up at 5pm+.
then play a while after feed. so by 0630pm need to quickly bath him if not he will scream.

hmmm but if bb thigh is fats then bumbo seat cannot suit him liao. oic...my boy head support can said 90%.

afcai,
5.5days a week.
Our #3 will sleep at 7pm, but sure wake up later on.
happy.gif

I thought BBs should sleeps lots?
Milk, sleep, milk, sleep, shit, the cycle goes on...
Our #3 sleeps a lot last time.
happy.gif

Yah, thigh too fat cannot go in liao,
need to self-support 100% then can use.

Go sleep now... no sleep also no BM.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">mummies of 2 kids</font>,
ask u, will yr no#1 share toys or things with no#2? my gar dun and will even sometimes take her didi things.

mine also 5.5 wk but we dun let her go ccc on sat loh. yup, what time will no#3 wake up> my boy will wake up at 1215am (very accurate one). if not, 2am+. so u also latch on him once he woke up for milk? will he empty both side of yr b?

what do u mean by self-support? head support ok can consider to sit or not??

afcai,
toys.. fight!!! Let them fight lor.
happy.gif

Why not? You paid for the half day too you know..
happy.gif

I do not time him, as long as he wakes up, latch on lor,
till he unlatch &amp; goes to sleep.
He sleeps beside me while latching on.
happy.gif

As long as head don't "drop sideways", can sit liao.
happy.gif

hmm...where's ReBecca wor.....

not only toys lah. anythings, my gar also dun want to share. tell her just let didi rest on her small mattress to drink milk, she say cannot.and the drag didi away with her mattress. negoitate with her and then told her didi will return when he finished the milk. she really went and took bck the mattress once didi finish the milk.

nonrmally, sat no actitivies. very little ppls go to ccc and the kids are left to watch tv only. for me, we wanted to spent time with my gar esp hubby dun really get to see my gar cos my gar slp early while papa work late during wkdays.

my no#2 no time to wake up one. he can slp at 6pm+ and might either wake up at 1215am or 2am+ if not 4am. oic...how many milk feed (assume have not introduce bottle?) do yr no#3 have? wow, if yr no#3 slp longer, dun yr b get engorge then....

yup, my boy luv to sit on the bumbo seat (bought it at taka using voucher) but think his head support not 100%, his body will lean sideway. surprising, my gar also can sit wor....

heard fr many forum mummies that mummies ourselves dun have enu slp so will be pain here and there, panda eyes, breathless, heavy head etc....wondering will SAHM also like that. tough, I'm being a temp sahm for past 5mth, I also felt like that...dunno do u feel tired etc.....arr..sian, next mon return to work after my mL and leave ended. my nightmares cum stress is gg to start....

how u settle yr meal esp when u are alone with bb loh? also where got time to exercise too?

afcai,
we still need that 8-10hours of sleep daily,
most mummies on maternity leave do not rest enough,
cause thinking that going back to work soon,
so "spend time to max.", don't rest well.

Wake up like you are going to office,
&amp; sleep promptly at night,
maybe catch a nap of half to 1 hour in the afternoon when baby sleeps.

I have a "thermos shutter chef",
cook my lunch &amp;/or dinner togather in the morning,
enjoy them during mealtimes.
happy.gif

Exercise? haha...
no need liao lah, carrying my 11KG around is more than what I need already.
I'm now at my polytechnic time weight &amp; size already.
happy.gif

You can bring baby out for shopping/walk,
or the park to meet the neighbours.
Don't stay at home whole day, can die of boredom.
happy.gif

errr...ever since I 'promoted' into motherhood, where's got slp 8-12 hr man...the most can slp 4-5hrly per day.

true true, cos on ML also dunno do what, rest also sian etc....no, I do tap a short nap in the noon before I pumped at 4pm. wow, bm supply do produce more but still miserable. my bm is now racing against what my boy is taking liao.

gd wor...at least u got helper, tot, everything as a sahm also need to do. but I came across a sahm, she got no helper, taking care of a toddler and a baby (turning 1 yr next mth) on her own. really pei fu her, somemore she cooked and even bake.

wow, u mean yr no#3 weight 11kg??

now H1N1 case, better dun 'run' ard. but for me,I super busy can't even have time to bring my boy downstairs to walk leh. morning send my gar to ccc, marketing, ta bo breakfast for my mum, prepare the ingredient for dinner, moo moo task etc...luckily, my mum helped in hsehold if not where got time, how I wish per day got 48hrs.... not counting no time to slp man...that's why sometmes need to cut down my slp time to go online...sian...

think I'm fr young have been confine at hm so will not find myself boring staying at hm....hmm so u also got bring #no3 down to walk walk? how u cope with no#1 and No2 i mean do u have time to spend with them meh??

<font color="119911">mummies,
qns qns,
any idea how long can the ebm left outside when we use the ice-brick to carry ard? so far, it took me ohe hr to travel</font>

hai, this is the third day I started work. office also no ppl. col on leave, another mc, but I dun care cos need to clear almost 5mth if email and my admin stuff to submit for claims etc...morning is like a roller coaster man....so frustrated esp this morning. I woke up at 0530am to dress up, then prepare the pump and moo moo task. b4 pump at 0550am or 6am still need to call hubby up cos alarm clock ring for 5mins but still zzz...then call him few times then he will wake up. at 0630am (pump half way), need to call my mum to help me to wash up my gar and give her milk milk. no#2 recently will wake up at 6am+ (as if join in the fun cos everyone woke up) for his first feed (last feed at 6pm+). I got to rush this and that cos time limitation to do so much things in 1.5hrs (include pump). of cos, hubby helped to spread margarine onto my bread. if not my mum, think my 'half life' gone. this man hor really like to di-li-tally....at 0645-0650am liao, still call bck office or check his sms.or else took his own sweet time to wear sock etc... wow piang, for me, i kept telling him that i needed to catch co bus at 0730am (sch holiday so bus came at 0730am due to no jam, if not 0740am as usual) so by 7am, we must leave the hse.and I needed at least 10mins walk (fast walk, if not will take 15mins) fr the ccc to my pickup pt. today, I dun care , I just brought my gar our without waiting for him. so angry...when i reminded my mum to empty the water fr my no#2 milk bottle (cos she sometimes will leave some water into the milk bottle b4 pouring in ebm) and she told me to mind my own business.

so )(&amp;)(*^(*&amp;^ angry today.....hai....I told hubby if everyday like that need to rush and no co-operation fr u, I think i'm gg to develop heart attack man.... (*&amp;(*&amp;(

hai...so tiring by the time I reached hm....

pai seh to vent my frustration. ok gg to moo moo liao...

<font color="119911">leng Leng</font>,
wow, no#3 weight already 11kg....not yet 1 yr old right....my gar only 12kg (now 30mth).

sian..my gar has been having fever since fri. fever up and down fr 37.8 to 38.5degree. y'day, we all got a scared man cos in the morning when she woke u at 7am, she was active singing and still can wandering ard tough she still got fever. but then half an hr later, she just lie there, face pale, lips become black. I was at toilet while my mum just quickly carried her to my hubby who is still sleeping. my gar just clinched tightly onto my mum without any response. so my mum quickly applied medical oil to her forehead and nose. then rub rub. she still no response but her lip at least turn pale red liao. so hubby and I just took her to A&amp;E kkh. doc said that she might be having slight fit. so got to monitor these few days. this morning, her fever just lower down but she is back to her own self. even last time, she got lao sai, fever (for 3 days) and vomit (3 days), but she never encountered this type of scary experience b4. dunno is it bec she lack of slp man....cos last wk, she got to wake up at 6am+ cos I started work liao and got to send her to ccc by 0710am. so scary man....

afcai,
yes, I think she got a fit.
Kids at her age need 10-12 hours of daily sleep,
is it possible to carry her to her CCC &amp; let her carryon her sleep there?
That's how my hubby bring our kids to school daily.

<font color="119911">leng leng</font>,
wow, u like genius in the lamp wor...suddenly pop up. haa seems like u are everywhere in the forum wor...

yup, think she got 10-12hr daily slp. when she came bck fr ccc (half day), she will nap at 1230pm or 1pm+ until 0330pm-4pm. then her bedtime now is 9pm liao. so total shd be more than 10hr of slp. hmm...when she wake up every morning, she will be given her morning milk, wash up and then off we went. she will drag her trolley bag along to ccc (ccc just 10 mins walk) fr my hse. hmm...so once she woke up, she will not slp leh. but she is not on full day ccc so dunno where will she be slp?

yeah, what time will yr child ccc start their actitives. all kids when came into the ccc in the morning will gather in the music rm - watching the tv then off they went breakfast at 0830am.

also that day when we were waiting for cab at taxi stand, there were no one there except a missy. so hubby asked that missy if we can take the cab first bec we were gg to hospital. of cos, that missy said ok. when the cab came, out of sudden came an old man. that old man opened the cab door and then reckon his hand to ask the maid and his wheelchair wife to get in. at that time, there was one old couple (carrying lots of things after doing their marketing) behind us waiting at the queue. that )&amp;(*&amp; old man agrue with my hubby saying that he waited cab for long time liao and it was him who queue first. wow piang, no one at that pt, saw him even queuing in the taxi stand, dunno where he came fr out of sudden. even the old couple mumble saying that they also did not see him and say still want to fight with a sick child. then the wheelchair wife just called his hubby (that old man) to let us ride onto the cab first. what a day man....)(*).

afcai,
when our kids are in sleepyland,
it's ME TIME!!!
happy.gif

Not sure what went wrong, but do keep monitoring,
else it may develope into something worse *touch wood*...

Half day &amp; Full day charges how much diff?
Thought of changing to full day yet?

Our kids CCC also the same,
play with toys, read storybooks till 8.30am then breakfast.

Everyone's in a rush,
forgive that man, he may not know that your child is ill,
thinking since you cut Q, he cut too...
I think his wife sence your child's not feeling well,
woman are better in situation awareness in this aspect.
happy.gif

yup, true, got to close monitor....
hai, sigh, that's why these 3 days, ebm not gd....now, ebm only can just meet the demand supply of my no#2 only...luckily, he dun wake up during wee hr in the night for drink if not sure not enu ebm for him. I still got 24 bottles frozen ebm loh. think can only ta han him till he is 6mth next mth then I got to substitue fm liao.

how long u intending to tbf yr no#3?

yup, agree, woman are better in situation awareness.

half day and full day ccc abt $100 different. my mum said dun need leh cos afternoon time go there to slp only, no actitives. waste time might as well came bck to slp. if only actitivity is watching tv time blar...

yup, when the kids are slp, the adults got time to do their things only...

ask u do u know anything abt fridge to go cooler bag cos I am thinking whether can it take out abt 8hr walking ard with ebm. cos if I am on course (of cos, now trying to delay my course), can the fridge to go cooler bag store the ebm for abt 7hrs without placing it bck to fridge. hmm...will the ebm spoilt etc...

afcai,
maybe you need supplments?
Like fenugreek or some tea to increase breastmilk?

I'll BF him as long as he wants it,
just last night, our #2 (3.5yr old) asked to be latch on,
I latch him on.
happy.gif

Do check with the CCC what are the afternoon activities after they wakes up,
no point guessing right?
happy.gif

Maybe ask your girl if she would like to stay &amp; sleep there with her friends?

I'm not sure about it,
heard that there are some that can last longer even.
Maybe find out if there are fridge at the staff room for you to store for few hours?

what tea? can brown rice tea inrease bm??

huh....oh...yr no#2 still want to latch on meh? yr no 2 is a 06 bb right..?

before we enrolled her into the ccc, the person in charge told us that afternoon actitives is nap time, snack time and tv time. dun have any learning actitivies. yup....will ask m gar on that.

thks...will sure ask if there is fridge for me to plc or not and also rm for me to pump cos I dun want to pump in toilet if possible.

thks for the link...hmm is there any store in sg to sell these type of tea? dun want to buy online leh.

do yr no#3, woke up at wee hr for feed? these 3 days dunno why, my boy woke up at 4am-0430am, leaving me super tired cos i got to get up at 0530am. if he woke up at 4am+, then I dun need to slp liao....luckily, today, he woke up at 0620am, at least I can slp until 0530am. that's why milk supply for the last few days low man...

same, my mum wanted me to withdraw my gar fr ccc. did u pay any desposite with ccc? now, we are still negoitating to ask ccc to return desposite. the supervisor (funny that ccc dun seem to have principal) informed us need to give 1 mth notice and say that the desposite used for july fees. my gar has not been attending ccc since last week of June. sian....I queries her what if a child is found unsuitable at ccc, then won't his desposite returnable....

can share views and experiences abt....
ask u abt mil and own mum. do they meet before,how their relationship? finally, my mil with sil and coming to turn 2 yr old daughther came to visit us y'day.cos we have not brought my no#2 to mil' hse b4 as u know my no#2 is a preterm bb....so better to stay in hm as premiees prone to infection easier. their last visit is feb when my boy had been discharged 2 wks ago. see how long is it to visit their own grandson (first grandson somemore...). hubby said mil tough libr so near few bus stops away but dunno how to come. so y'day. hubby is feeding my no#2, I was busy at kitchen since late morning preparing dinner (usually, dun cook on wkend but mum bought ingredient...making me busy..hai..then got to spend lesser time with kids and most time at kitchen) so sil talked to me in kitchen, leaving mum and mil with kids in the living rm. after mil and sil left, hubby took no#1 to carpark and see if there is any aeroplane or not...(last wk have...) and mum is *&amp;(&amp;( angry of what mil mentioned to her. as a sensitive and defensive mum of mine, she sure dun accept any comment etc...on other hand, mil is a very traditional woman with traditional thinking etc....she did tell my mum not to give cold stuff etc, ask her if she go and ask the 'shen' (god) why my gar kana slightly fit (as what doc mentioned) etc.. so mum can quarel with her but she did not. she only told mil that she everyday looked after 2 kids, where got time to go and ask god (mum then complain to me that mil cannot take action meh...) and then she think tat she kana blame for the cause of my gasr condition that she gave those nonsense to my gar...that's why she super angry.

afcai,
I'm closing my iherb.com spree tonight,
if you want, I can place order for you,
let me know how many boxes u need,
will reach me about 2 weeks time.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/2427694.html?1247051164

Yes, he still wake up for milk,
isn't that normal? hehe...

Yes, u need to give 1 month written notice,
else your deposite gone liao,
we don't pay deposite, we pay by GIRO.

I think for new kid, need only 2 weeks notice to withdraw.

My parents &amp; my PIL are ok with each other,
cause most of them time we meet at happy occasion.
happy.gif

For that issue, I'll suggest you *nod nod* &amp; "mmm", "mmm" to your mom,
then close case.
Don't have to tell your hubby or bare anything against anyone.

Next time when your MIL ask,
just *nod nod* &amp; "mmm", "mmm"... case close.

Leng Leng
happy.gif

<font color="119911">leng leng,</font>
u and I live so far wor...postage also not cheap right....dunno how much will this tea is after shipping...

my mum complaint to me so I tell hubby that next time, his mum came, just tell her not to say anything. dun think she will come next time, hardly came one...

my gar consider new kid leh...

afcai,
then maybe you purchase fenugreek from GNC at your area?
happy.gif

No no, don't tell your hubby to talk to his mum like this,
he'll be sandwiched.
Next time don't leave them alone to talk,
keep them busy by asking them to help look after the kids.
happy.gif

yeah. my mum always use the threaten words saying that 'u li hai u take care the kids loh..."

dunno heard fr which forum mummies that indian stall got sell fenugreek seeds. hmm...u also buy things fr iherbs there??

yup, this is the second encountered liao....

ok, got to zzz...

true true loh...hai...will then see black face leh...haa but own mum better than mil right?

ask u for the view of using sterliser (me never use b4, am using traditional way of boiling method). is it more conventient to use sterliser than boiling method? told hubby seems it is conventient to use sterliser but he told me still got to wash those storage bottles and milk bottles mah... what is yr view?

Back