SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

momma2omar: very controlled..
happy.gif
good good.. want to learn from you..

hi anyone know for embossing, if i dun have heat gun, can i just use hair dryer??? i tried but like the powder cant really stick to the glue???

tks

CANNOT use hair-dryer as it BLOW out hot air, therefore, powder will be flying all over. Heat gun also blow but less intensive. Can try over the stove or hair clipper, not easy, havent try myself. I used heat gun.

ha ha this is such a shopping site. Me now shopping for house stuff so sigh have to give up on sb shopping for a long long time. Just "bleed" alot yday ha ha

CL: Home stuff and SB stuff must be categorised into different compartments lah. Cannot mixed together.. Kekeke..
happy.gif

Annissa: No. The website was so unstable - has been up and down so many times this past weekend. I almost placed orders a fwe times but it crashed again.
sad.gif
I didn't know the cricut was going at only $74.99! Was it asn error price?

Did I miss yss?
sad.gif

3As

*shy*
i haven been doing much la, beside the usual motherhood stuffs. haven really been scrapping too. and also getting some stuffs settled.

hehe~ now i am back ... hopefully..

HJ,
Voted too.

3A,
Got any sample of Kerner kit?

btw, anyone interested to develop photo at cost RM0.35 (sgd less than SGD0.15) for 4R. As I'll back to my mum hse at KL for holiday.

HJ
voted liao. So cute.

3As
nice seeing you at Paper market. Me not too bad no damage just sign up for 1 class

Jellypurin
I saw the layout class popart by Medrey. So will go for that one since got voucher.

cl
ic... am going for the global class at laine's only. initially wanted to go for the mail class as well, but i wanted to go to aida's class at mwl so much that i dropped out of the mail class at laines!

Back