SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

ming
Welcome back! "Missed" seeing you around on the thread
happy.gif
LOL...yah, you've been missing out on alot of sprees lately on the thread.

Hope you're feeling recharged from Scotland!

Opps Lenny, thought is your no. 1 cause did not really see LO of your kid. Sorry
sad.gif

Thanks Ann, will try to take a look at Laines if if I have time to drop by.

Welcome back Ming, great that you have enjoyed yourself.

All the classes at Laines are either fully booked or on waiting list, if anyone here who could not attend the class last minute, can let me take over. Thanks
happy.gif

hey ladies, for those who don't know, i happened to read from the laines blog that if you register for 2 classes, you get 50% off. So basically it's like buy-1-get-1 free.
http://laines.typepad.com/laines_blog/2009/12/december-2009-newsletter.html

CL,
i went to look at the blog again, then i saw, it says for Jan 2010.. this 50% off.. hmm, so maybe it's not meant to be for Dec. but that day when I called, I asked over the phone, the person who answered says "yes".. so maybe she also mistaken like me?? haha.

Autum: Do you have the class vouchers? The voucher has $35 off classes, most of their classes are $68, so may be better off just using the vouchers. Unless of course, you're attending those $88 classes..

The classes are just so ex and like not that much materials provided at all. :p

I have some tools to lelong off.. Anyone keen, pls email me at [email protected]

1) Brand New 7 Gypsies Binderie punch - $50
Can punch thick chipboard, and multiple sheets of cardstock all at once. Normal hole puncher can't.

2) Brand New Crop-A-Dile Big Bite - $55
Can punch almost anything.. chipboard, leather and acrylic etc.

3) Used Making Memories Instant Setter - $28

MichL: Exactly!!!!! And if we wander away home home with our imagination, how much supplies we can buy from YSS with that amount of money!!!

Hey, can we source around for some online techniques classes that we can all share.. ??

Agree...I think I can pay for my 3months YSS bday sprees ! :p

Usually I blog hop or search youtube. If there's interesting stuff, let's all share here too. Honestly, whatever cool tips or techniques learnt in classes, it is no point if we don't use it regularly, right ? we'll forget or "英雄无用武之地"

Hope no arrows coming our way from class instructors :p

MichL: Ooops.. :p Hope they can take this as positive feedback.

Last call for SL dec main/project kits and the watches.. The main kit this month is quite thick and the box can't fit anything else so will have to go into a separate flat box. Shipping to be shared.. Please let me know by this evening. Thanks..

Kits
http://www.scarletlime.com/kits/kits.html

Watches
http://www.scarletlime.com/Jewelry.html

Mamachan, CL, Rachel: I have passed your orders to Christy.

3As
Count me in for one SL Dec main kit pls! Plus the Paper Roses add on (papers). Anyone giving up their Dec Main kit in your subscription group. If not I could always take over from them. Kindly advise me.

Thanks!

I m thinking if I should purchase the Pebble Inc chalk kit from Urbanwrite using the 20% gift cert from popular.. I need some advice pls..

3as
how much extra will we pay for the shipping this time since the kit is quite think? if wo hua, i may still wanna get my project kit...

sally
u shd write to craftysteals...they just had a pebbles ink chalk deal which i thot was v good...2 palletes... if u want, i can help u ask them...

Mamachan: Noted. So far, no one has indicated giving up her Dec kit. I have an Oct main kit though.

Lenny: The flat rate box costs $39. I'll divide this by number of watch bands and kits. We have 6 watch bands + 1 main kit now. I think with the watches, the box can take 2-3 kits max cos they come in a box of its own.

Re: chalk palates
Can i just ask the ladies here who are familiar with applying dry chalk on their layout or cards... Will the chalk come off after you apply it? Like once you come in contact with whats applied on the card it comes off on your hand? Any way to prevent this?

Lenny: Yes, roughly there.. Watches that come in kits may be smaller so I might apportion a lower shipping cost just to be fair. But I'll wait til I look at the items first.

Adeline: Ok... Paiseh, just checking.. Plus yourself, there are 3 Adelines who joined my sprees.. I'm just afraid I'll sort out the items wrongly..

rachel
LOL... I can't resist Scarlet Lime's kits! Especially when they have their own exclusive papers!
happy.gif
Worth having! Coz not found in your usual SB stores!

3As
I just asked Amy (in your subscription group) whether she or her gf plans to give up their Dec kit, Amy told me she's willing to give up her Dec kit to me. So in this case can just add-on the Paper Roses (SL exclusive papers) to the subscription box? Thanks for organizing!
happy.gif

3As
I just asked Amy (in your subscription group) whether she or her gf plans to give up their Dec kit, Amy told me she's willing to give up her Dec kit to me. So in this case can just add-on the Paper Roses (SL exclusive papers) to the subscription box? Thanks for organizing!
happy.gif

Letting go Quickutz Revolution S$90. Comes with the elegant box which can double up as a make-up box. Will throw in extra piece of cutting mat which is retail at S$9.90 per pc.

Amy, Mamachan: Okie dokie..
happy.gif
Will collect payment from Mamachan in this case.. Hey Mamachan, so far Christy has included exclusive SL pps for the last 3 mths.. Seems like this is the way she will go..
happy.gif
Hey, you want to consider the Oct main? Oct kit can be used for boys LOs.. There're also exclusive pps.. Let go to you cheaper.. email me ok?

3As,

please help me order the chalk kit which consist of the additional 2 pack of stencils($19.99)..
Yippie !! So happen that I m also keen in the animal and flower stencil set ~
Let me know how much to transfer.. Thanks!!

Lenny,

Thanks for the advices

3As
LOL. I think I will pass on the Oct kit. Too orangey for my liking
happy.gif
But yes, let me know how much to pay you for the SL Dec Kit, the add-on papers and the watchbands. Gonna claim from my ah lau liaoz.

Calling Rachel The vanila cream watchband kit is on backorder. Is there another design you like? Else, I'll take it off the order. Pls reply. Thanks..

sally,
I am oso keen to know. so far I quite happy with cuttlebug. But oso itchy hand to try other tools.

Hoping that one day we can meet and lets try and have trial

Back