SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Hi Sally,

Depending on where you plan to go, you can check out the factory outlets. I particularly like Chelsea Premium Outlet (I've been to one in New Jersey and one in Orlando and they have interesting shops).

And yes, tax is different in each state. 0% tax for clothing in Pennsylvania and around 7-8% in NJ or Florida
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/centers/

Sally, yes the gals are right, you shd check out the premium outlets for coach and other American brands like Armani, polo, Kate spade, dkny etc. As for scrapbook stuff, u can order online n get them delivered to ur hotel if u r staying long enough at one hotel. My colleague said e scrapbook stuff is really cheap there... She bot me stamps for less than usd3!

DIY envelope:
3286338.jpg

This is a mistake print and was using it as a bookmark, decided to scrap on it. Phtoto was printed on white cardstock:
3286344.jpg

Lenny, so qiao! How much orders you have? Ying has some add-ons but Sizzix doesn't allow any add-on to the previous order. :p
I have abt $50 now. You wanna add to my orders?

Annisa
Cool Envelope!!!! Love that layout on your eyelashes! LOL... now that I have no need for specs...I'm just waiting till I can "touch" my eyes before putting on eye make-up.

Lenny: Great! Ying is also asking around if there are orders..
happy.gif
Unfortunately the albums dies are back to their original price. :p They also keep changing their prices.. :p

Mamachan: There's a box that comes with the watch. Christy is just beginning to pack the kits later this week, she'll get back on how many watches can go in. Alternatively, if you want to go without the box, the box can take up to 5 watches.
Which designs do you want?
And you have more sizzix dies to order?

Lenny: Yah lor.. I'm wondering if I shd buy up so many dies for a beginner, scared I won't use them leh.. But they're so cheap.. Am in a dilemma.. :p

3as
hee, i hv many dies too and i am just beginning to use them up slowly...

btw, am interested in the watch too... let me know if i can add in 1 watch order
happy.gif

3as
havent yet. i am buying for my mom... maybe i will print the design out and show her :p

jojo/ade
do u want to go ahead with the SC kit purchase? am going to order on 28th. let me know
happy.gif

The SL watches are super yummy, I'm holding my brake.

Thanks ladies.

I would say it's my 1st time trying to put so many pc of papers together. It's a good experience.

Cut the frame, "polka dots" is KI sheer, doily, stamping on photo mat, ½ frame for journal (left side).

Not in good mood, I need to scrap more to "balance" my distorted life!!!

Please excuse me for "spamming" this thread.

3As
I want one Large 5.5" finished watchband in Down to Earth and one Large 5.5" finished watchband in Cookies and Cream. Thanks! Kindly advise me how much to pay you. Both should come with the large watchface.

Sizzix Dies
I'm giving it a miss first. Have not been scrapbooking coz in transition now. LOL. So will see when I get back to scrapping once more then consider to buy SB related stuff.

Now I rather get the SL watches for myself! I don't have alot of watches. LOL!

Chic Lil
The watch bracelets very nice hor?? :p I saw another 2 more colors which I like but I think I'll be crazy to get 4! LOL!

You not getting for Charmaine? :p

Mamachan: Just want you to know that the completed project does not come with the watchface. You have to purchase the watchface separately. In this case, you want 2 large watch face right?

CL: You want the kit right?

CL/mamachan
hey gals! i drool big time upon seeing the watch and i any have 1 watch *sad*. not been wearing watch since devan arrived.

3As
is it possible for me to join in on the watch?? roughly how much will it cost with the shipment?

Rachel: Not sure how many watches can fit in yet. I think we have quite a few orders, so even if the box can't fit, we shd be able to have a smaller box for the watches alone.. Will let you know.. Meantime, just think of which design you want first.
You need to decide on the watchface (3 choices), then the watch band (size and color), and then whether you want a finished product or just the kit.

Rachel, mamachan
say till so sad hor. ha ha. I buy for rachel, rachel buy for mamchan and mamachan buy for me. ha ha then not so sad to buy for ourselves.

I oso started wearing watch recently

3As
Yes, I want 2 Large Watchface 2" with the finished wristbands. So it's USD$7.95 + USD$14.50 per watch right? I'm aware of their packaging
happy.gif

At this moment, I'm a little lazy in doing the wristband myself. LOL!

CL
not bad huh! =p

3As
i give you my order 1st can? cos don wan to keep looking at the web page anymore, if not i'll wan more!

here's mine:
-Large Watchface 2" x1 USD7.95
-Watchband Kit (Vanilla Cream) x1 USD8.50
-Watchband Kit (Tortoise Shell) x1 USB8.50

hope that mine can be in. thanks =)

Mamachan
ya man =)can simply interchange to match different outfits. I saw from the pics the watchband comes with those clip-on hooks so switching of watchbands will be very easy.

rachel
Wow! I didn't notice it until you mentioned...maybe I can order some more watchbands! but just stick to 2 clockface. LOL. Can give away as a gift too :p I better check out with my "Sir" first.

3As
Sorry, revise my order abit for the SL watches
I'll be getting:

1 x Large Watchface 2"
1 x Finished Watchband in Down to Earth (Large 5.5")
1 x Finished Watchband in Cookies and Cream (Large 5.5")
1 x Finished Watchband in Banana Bread (Large 5.5")

Thanks!
happy.gif

CL: me me me! hehehe... i got take photo of each sample page.. but the photos still in my camera.. i'll send to you if i've downloaded them ok :D

Mamachan: Noted the change..
happy.gif

Crystal: The courier has come collect your parcel for delivery to you.
happy.gif

Jojo, Amy, Taztaz, Aimini: The courier has come collect your parcels for delivery to Jojo.
happy.gif

Back