SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

aaa- yes, ha sign up for the globalclass...
happy.gif

Thanksgiving Sales

These are what I know :
Scrapgal : 35% off except clearance & super sales
twopeas: thanksgiving weekends sales going on
YSS : details will be released Fri (which is our Sat)

I think there should be more coming up the next few days.

Jojo, I signed up for the Global class on 18 Dec =)

In fact, I also signed up for the Bling class on the same day! May decide to drop out of one class after I see the class samples.

Jellypurin, Jojo, becky, Kaimom
Actually I never see the layout sample yet. I only go for layout class since got coupon i just go hee hee

Lenny: Send me your joann orders. There's no longer any $2.95 shipping for joann.. But I happen to have a free shipping code, but we can only use one code per order for joann, so no other promos ok?

I'll place orders when there's enough.. I think Amy wants to order protector sheets as well, but I haven't had her confirmation yet.

Annissa: Can help ask your friend if she's still keen to order the dies from joann? I sent her an email but no reply from her. Thanks...

Becky: You've seen the class samples? How does the demin and pencil book mini album class look like?? Nice or not?

Lenny: Also, sizzix album dies are back on sale.. So I have $100 orders liao. You want to tag along? Am going to place orders in case the prices change again..

hi jojo my is 9 dec 10 am hehe
happy.gif
this class is full when i book, i am the last slot hehe

i dun really like the bling class hee so go for global ....
happy.gif

the layout not bad quite nice got few technique i wan to learn hehhe
happy.gif

Classes: Actually I so hope there'll be a class to make the 2010 calendar. Then it'll be both a learning experience and practical. But alas! Don't have.. *sigh*

I signed up for the pencil book class on 14 Dec. Anyone else going??

Kaimom, I saw your name on the booking list. Haha!
happy.gif

3As....I suspect she is away for the long weekend. I saw her status on Facebook. You try to email her again, if no response and need to close the spree soon, just go ahead.

aaa- the denim one not bad but the pencil not to my lking...hhehe anyone haw FB or not??? ha i dun even know your face even if we see each other in class
happy.gif

some techniques from flower power.. but i didnt complete in class so some part i just add in myself. cant remember how the layout should look like alreadyheheh : )

3299628.jpg

3299629.jpg

3299630.jpg

3299631.jpg

Annissa: Sure thanks..
happy.gif

Becky: Love your flower power LOs. Very nice.. Did you zutter the sides of the first LO? And are all the materials provided in class?
Actually, I'm not very impressed with the pencil book class either.. Like not much embellishments used at all. But thought I can go learn book binding lor.. Well.. A bit regret lah, but never mind..

aaa- tks... yes it was provided in class most provide in class some of them are mine
happy.gif

hee i more 12x 12 person so not so interested in mini or book
happy.gif

3As
Ok sure... I don't mind sharing the shipping with CL and Rachel and whoever are buying add-on kits. Let's see who else wants to buy more of the wristband watches.

Back