SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Ming, I took over the April Kit from Mamachan's friend, so got to meet up with you again.
happy.gif

ooh, the April SL kit does look nice. but ok la. i m ok to do with or without cos i got so much stash liao!

jchew.. sure. =)

wow i like the april kit too.. yummy.. =P

i still have my MR5 layout undone on my table.. wahaha.. going to try to convert it to MR6. Lol.

ladies,
Abt the SL kits, may I know any1 have experience that some items is difference with the items show on the web?

hi huajing. yes some items might be a little bit different from what shown on the web.
for example this months kit, the chipboard sheet will differ from kit to kit.

felicia,
OIC, I just collected my this mth kit, the chipboard and sticker is difference. found the one show on the web is nicer, but ok lah still acceptable.

Dear all,

I'm finally taking the plunge and getting a Cuttlebug.. hurhur.. and am looking around for alphabet die sets. Prefer QK's fonts in Classic or Grand size. Do let me know if you have any to let go ya.

Thanks!

ming,
where you getting the cuttlebug? how much?
joann is having sales on cuttlebug. dun know is better to buy from them or locally.

i;m buying 2nd hand locally. i think joann's price for cuttlebug is not that cheap, cos jchew posted before that there was USD39.99 deal for BN cuttlebug somewhere else.

ming, received all your transfers
happy.gif

the rest, i'll try to email you soon regarding received transfers
happy.gif

and yay!! on your cuttlebug. it's one of my most used tools.the other one is my heat gun. my crop-a-dile and big bite are sitting prettily on the shelf untouched.

CK Mag subscriber.....received my May.

JChew.....I've 1 boxful of pens!!!! ZIG Photo Signature, ZIG Brushables, ZIG Clean Color, Crayola Scrapbooking Markers, Sakura Souffle, Sakura Tiara, Signo (white).

Signo is a good choice, they have those comes in a set, if I didnt get the rest loose, I would get this.

Ming: Congrasts on your purchase. Do display your works using the bug ok?
happy.gif

Annissa: Your last LO is so chrismasy..
happy.gif
Very apt title..

Feli: Have transferred when I received your emails couple of days back liao..
happy.gif

Wah... Annissa, so productive!!!

I got my ZIG Memory Pen but in 0.3! I find it too fine for me. Asking my hub to go popular and get the 0.7 for me instead. :p Will check out the Signo. But can that be written on vellum and transparency? Where to get it? When I started with this hobby, I actually bot a whole set of scrapbooking pen in glitters, gels, metallic and bright colours. But cannot write on vellum or sheer or transparency.

hey....JOY stucked me for 1 whole week caused need to do stamping and embossing. Squeezed the 2 dogs LOs over the weekend then MR#5 on that night itself which I already have the concept over the weekend.

JChew.....Popular. There is 1 range for vellum but cannot remember which brand.

dorcas,
love your LO. what an ingenious idea on your photocorner. and the way you place your title is so nice. wow many techniques to learn from this LO of yours! :D

I am soooooooo bad!!

from scrapbookexpress.com -
Home > No Fooling Sale!

No Fooling Sale!

Happy April Fool's Day! We have reversed the sale for this week.
April 1st. 60% off--no fooling you did get the 60% off even if you saw a different price here!
April 2nd. 50% off
April 3rd. 40% off
April 4 -5 th. 30% off
April 6th. 20% off and sale ends at midnight Eastern

See their sale section
http://www.scrapbookexpress.com/wesn.html

for more details.

Anissa,
i like the paper for your CNY2005 LO. the phoenix behind looks fantastic! where did u get that?

Dorcas,
your LO for MR6 is very nice on the layering. i shall attempt to do something like that too! thanks for sharing.

CONGRATS TO

ANISSA

for winning Moment Recorded, Challenge #05 !!!!

Please kindly email me ([email protected] ) with your mailing details for a RAK =)

Once again, thanks everyone for joining and hope to see your submissions again for our future challenges

The free shipping for scrapbook express is only within US for orders above $75. And yes, only the no fooling section is on sale. I won't be able to organize this one though as I v tied up for the rest of today.. won't have time to place orders. I actually found the site v late last night and ordered the dies I wanted liao, so I personally hv no more order for scrapbookexpress either..

Back