SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Thanks ladies.

Autumn.....the paper is from KCK, been looking around for very very chinese paper!!! $1.80 per pc, think buy 10pc get 2pc free? Ooops, supposed to thin my stash, in this case, I didnt thin it, I buy and scrap, no storage, kekekeke.

Ming....you wanna look at QK? I've a list of items which I'm supposed to consolidate order but I've totally forgotten about it. Ginny, Vivian is in for it. I can forward you when I get home tonight. Recent launch.

Ann, if you like chinesey paper, Presence at Coro sells Kodomo paper range.

Ann, I looked at QK alr. Not tempted, my main purpose of having die cut machine is the alphas and embossing capability. Thanks!

yeah and sophisticate set is really pretty with clear stamps, sticky strips and all. very nice!!
happy.gif
go get it!
i got mine and didn't regret it. (although have yet to use them hee :p)

Vivian...need to get the yellow bicycle girl & boy kit US6.99x2. LSS is selling S$28 nett!!! Will email u later. Thanks.

AA,
can tell me what to buy from Scrapbookexpress? i looked through the site but all seemed very luan to me.

AA,
haha.. how does the sale work? if the item is already discounted, then that is the price is it? for eg. if regular price is $1 and sale price is $0.55, so that is the price?

You know... I wonder if we'll ever finish using our stash.. I think the answer is NEVER cos for every one LO we do, we'll buy more stash to make 10 LOs.. :p

AA,
ok thanks. anyway, i m too tired to surf now. will pass.. haha.. hey, did u buy any die-cut machine/equipment?

LOL, A&A nice explaination! Somehow back of my mind there is a voice reminding me that i'm gonna finish up my stash! in fact is piling up and sometimes i don't remember i bought something in spree n i buy it again at LSS!

My hb no eyes to see already ...

AA, babyrainbow,
why must finish stash? :p

it's ok mah.. i like the feeling i have stash. wahahahahah.. trying to do self-consolation!

hahaha Autum...you are a funny one....to a certain extent it could be true....I find myself touching & flipping thru the stash more than I scrap or looking back at whatever LOs I have done...bahwahaha....

Re: Stash
LOL! I'm guilty of hoarding too... trying my very best to finish up as many kits as possible... to thin down the kits that I subscribed to...so far so good, I've been using my LabelTulip Kits...now left my SL kits untouched... these few days, I mainly buy Thickers/alphas for layouts...come to think of it...the amount I spend of Thickers (over time) can buy $500 worth of Sizzix items and get the BIg Shot free!!! Good thing I've not bought papers from the LSS the past months...

babyrainbows: hahaha!! then you can lelong your stash if you have double..
happy.gif
I keep a record of what I buy online, with the hope that with this, I won't double-order.

mamachan: I have the same thoughts abt thickers and die-cut machines! But then again, you won't want to use the same font over and over right? so need to keep buying new sets of alpha dies too..

Anyone interested in www.stampdesires.com spree? I am spreeing from this website. US$250 to enjoy free international shipping. I have US$100 to go..but I cant monitor this thread so closely...so will cut off automatically when it hits US$100 pls.

Thanks.

autum: there is stash that i like to stash, and stash that i can't stand lying around.. i actually enjoy the surfing and ordering more than the hoarding of stash..

Lol .. Yes i guess buying is much interesting right ??

I guess my stash are getting more n more until i don't even know how to scrap. Too messy! i need to pour out my whole bag of embellisment to find something and i got no place to store it!

I store them in those toyogo drawers and now my son getting taller n taller so can reach more drawers where my stuff is kept .. End up i'm so stress that one day he might just tear my papers without me knowing!

Ginny
Thanks, but no thanks! I'll pass! I have way too many stamps and some not even used yet...

A&A
hmmmm, given that the Big Shotz can cut various different materials...then we can have different material/texture of alphas...something that my QK squeeze cannot achieve...I've so far only successfully cut out foam alphas with my QK squeeze =)
Can see it on this layout here: http://prettyshabbychicky.blogspot.com/2008/09/layouts-using-pink-sketches-6.html

Look at Breakfast at Baiyoke Sky Hotel... the yellow alphas are craft foam - cut out with my QK Squeeze

Ming/Vivain: You've ordered from SBexpress before? May I know how is the packaging like?The more I surf, the more items I see... I need to just stop surfing.. :p

A&A,
Never order before so praying hard that they packed compactly. I just done with the ordering. Hee...

Babyrainbowz,
I never received your order. Can't wait liao coz some items OOS liao... sorry...

A&A
hahahahaha. I didn't bother looking at the site... :p

MWL has got some Egg-citing promos going on... can get confusing but think it can set people on another buying spree...

Sure JChew..I should be entitled to a 10% discount but don't hold me to it first...'cos I need to remind them after making payment & they refund on discount thereafter...

wow more site for buying. haha close eyes close eyes

I realise I still have these for sale. Cookie cutters

I put in the wrong price for the flower cookie cutter $20

2315627.gif

Scallop circles - nesting shapes $35

2315628.gif

Back