SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Mamachan
You know I bought all these and never use ha ha.

Me hor clearing many things ha ha even the kids toys. My house now very clustered I cannot tahan. I need to clean up and then can work

That is why now no bake no scrap ha ha Just cannot get it coming.

For kiddo ha ha if anyone keen on Little Tikes playhouse and Yamaha keyboard. Let me know will give special price ha ha.

Hmm, ha ha shall i start a scrapbooking lelong thread in WTS. ha ha then pple from this thread just post there and must remember to put own email address so pple can follow up on the purchase.

Pai seh to cluster this thread

CL.....I supported you, need to clear my stash. kekeke

Aiyo.....whole week never scrap, feel soooo lousy. Later go home, I need to look at photos, print then can scrap.

mamachan
stressed ah. buy 1 thing must make sure the other one has oso. sigh. If not fight till dunno what

Annissa
onz ah. hope more post and more sales ha ha

Annissa
I'm sure you'll be scrapping some really awesome layout over the weekend!
happy.gif
Looking forward to you sharing them over the weekend!

CL
hahaha, I guess having 2 kids is really not easy! Sometimes I just wonder if I have 1 child can already...but I would like to have at least 1 more so that my boy won't be so poor thing.... sigh... my ovu timing is so off!!! Can't predict! Sianz... hahaha, my GP can tell me that it's sad that Singaporean couples not baby dancing as frequently... we BD for the sake of getting a baby!! LOL!

Mamachan
ha ha so xian hor. Ha ha with kids oso difficult. ha ha by the time I settle the kids ha ha maybe my big kid oso sleep liao ha ha. But for me because already have 2 ha ha so BD with a fear of accident ha ha

I love your LO, Ming ! Colours and placement ...WOW ! Which label maker did you use for the journaling strips ? I have one from popular but I don't quite like it.

I bought 3oz(smaller botttle) Krylon make-it-acid-free from Artfriend. I am member there so I get 10% off.

My son is in P3...wait till their first exams mommies ! Kekekeke.....*evil laugh* Homework - depends on the teacher too. Some do more hands-on/discussion in class and hence more homework while others do more table-work in class hence less homework.

Ladies,
Thanks for compliments!

Mich - I used the Popular label writer too.. I find it alright. Its the small manual one, not the electronic.

Ginny - Yes, absolutely!! I seem to have colour seasons.. forever going on in one range of colours then one day I suddenly switch to another range.

LOL.. I looked at my last 3 LO and realised they are all from the CNY season - all reddish tone photos. No wonder my LO colours also all follow..

Ginny,
I take ur Que Sera sera papers.. I find them so chio also but have no idea how to use!! Hurhur. I also need to start de-cluttering my stash soon..

ming,
fantastic LO.. now i feel so paiseh to post my LO for MR#6 cos it's sooooo simple and boring! whahahaha..

you have found your style. for me, i still can't seem to find my style. hahah.. maybe that is my style - NO style! heehee..

great job on all the hand-cutting. nice.
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

Just to share,
I am offered a great deal for zutter pink set with bag @ only S$120.
Anyone interested? It is cheaper than LSS during promo. Just note that the shipment will only be in in May.
Let me know if you are interested. I am collating if there are ppl interested.
I am super tempted now... hee...

Thanks Ming and Ginny.

Ming, I like your LO too. You always seems to be able to match those bold colours so well.

This is a photo that I like very very much. Actually wanted to title this LO as "Love at first sight". Sounds funny hor, but it's true story. This girl that was in the same tour group as us, fell in love with my girl almost instantly. They started playing with one another on the flight, till the very last day when we are suppose to depart at the airport. And I took this very heart warming picture of them.

Aiyo... you girls are really good...
JChew, solid ah you...
Ming, I simply love your LO! Love how it blends... I can never do that!

Me dun know have time for this MR#6 leh. Now doing a gift (shadowbox) for a friend. Totally stuck. No inspiration... sigh...

Zutter
=====
Yes. The zutter is $120 each (with the bag).
If more than 1 interested, just let me know. I see what I can do. =)

Thanks Mamachan and Vivian.

Mamachan, the flowers gave me some problems. I used up my thin pop-up foam dots, so I have to use the thick ones for all (so when see nearer, no 'up and down', if you understand), then when I put on the stickles they tends to stick together, so I have to do batch by batch. :p

Vivian, I don't like to do mini album, so not into Zutter. :D

Annissa, yes, I cut a whole page of pp leh. hahahaha........ Actually was looking through all the SL kits to find something that I can use, but cannot. In the end found this pp which I thought could make use. Half way thru the cutting, I regret liao. :p But half way thru, so die die also finish it!

Any of you send your girl for ballet lesson? any recommendation? I've already signed up, just want to gather feedback & experience.

Back