SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

No MR5. I have this LO to share.. TFL..
happy.gif

2306100.jpg

Annissa
Thanks. Will load into the submissions.

CL
No worries, can still do lah... but won't have the chance to be randomly picked for a RAK lor... hehehe

2as
Like this layout very much. The butterflies captured my attention more than your gal's picture woh

Mamachan
ha ha no need the rak lah. Aiyo dunno why my motor just cannot get started. Mentally I think too tired.

So upset yday after attending a friend's mother's wake and think back about my mil who passed away exactly 4 years yday.

ya lor
sigh so many years still so heart pain. Then you know around our age, keep attending wake for friend's parents then own parents oso getting old and sick. So very emotional yday

CL...thought we've smsed to exhange ideas, expecting to see your submission. Nevermind, what we want to achieve out of this challenge is to thin our stash, do later then upload for us to see.

A&A....the butterflies are sooooooo "killer", you know!!!

CL
yah...know what you mean.... So that's why we should live everyday like it's our last...sounds weird, but it helps us to live a quality life every single day, making each moment count with our family...so it lives no room for regret... am glad that I get to spend more time with my mom since she's working so close to home...we can have dinner with her quite frequent in the week.

A&A,

Very nice layout!!! I like the butterflies, how did you do it? Are they ready bought or you cut from PP?

Ladies

MR #06.

Keeping things simple for the month of April.

On your layout, we would like to see some CUTTING !!!
ie: Cut out the flowers on that beautiful pattern paper

plus, we would like you to use the following as part of your layout

-scalloped-edge paper
-buttons
-photo corners

Dateline : 15th April 2009

Email to [email protected]

AA,
nice butterflies. i wanted to cut those too (few days ago).. but haven't got round to cutting. haha. Instead i cut on some other paper.

dorcas,
oops! heh, i know this one cannot la. cos i was looking at it, there is no way to add photo-corners. buttons still can. hahah.. will probably have to do another one.

BabyRainbowz and Fellie, has transfered payment to you. Pls check your email for details.

Annissa, was going thru Joann.com and couldn't find any tim holtz scissors. Plus their description not clear, I also don't know that particular scissors can cut chipboards or not. Headache.

hahaha...Autum, I think if you are not doing it often, should be ok? Cause I thought since I'm also into altered project, it's better for me to get something that is heavy duty or at least for that purpose to cut thick or tin/metal stuff.

Thanks Annissa.

Got another question. Can recommend a type of pen or marker that can use on sheer, vellum and transparency?

Jchew ya
I got the pens from popular

For the stamps hor ha ha I only like the butterfly and the photo negative one.

Anyone like the rest I can share half the price with you. ha ha

Babyrainbowz,
Very nice layout!!!! I like the swirls, how did you do it? Is it a sticker? or made up from brads?

Ladies,
Can i ask if anyone knows how much is MWL selling for those tombow tape glue refills? I am left with one le, not enough to use liao. Need to stock up... And also anyone with BD discount at MWL to share? My collegue has the BD discount but her card not with her...

Amy, I had this refillable tape from MWL which I like very much, but their refill also quite expensive. I think around $6-7. Now I buy from Popular the smaller model which is about $4+ and refill around $3+. I think alot of us is using that and we stock up when Popular has 20% off. I remember the last round I bot last yr before x'mas about 10-12 refills to stock up. kekekekekek.......

As for the MWL bday discount. You need to be a lifetime member than got such priviledge. I'm only an annomynous member, so only got 10% on purchases. :p Oh, maybe all of you who don't have a card should help me to get more stamps to fill up my card before July. It's my bday month then will have bday discount!

BabyRainbowz
Wah!!! You very fast eh! That's a really nice layout!!!! Remember to email dorcas your layout! =)

Autum
Your layout needs scalloped edges wor =) and photocorners.

Back