Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers

Leng Leng,

Haven't update the list for awhile. Kind of a shock to see some bad comments on one of the best organizers I have joined. Guess cannot please everyone. Hope won't affect your mood in continue of the sprees.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Leng Leng & Jxmum, cheer up!

Maybe those spreeists are new/first timer that's why so kar chiong?? Unlike regulars like us who already know that you 2 are trustworthy so usually we will just wait unless it is urgent.

And 1 thing for sure, 2 of u are one of the best spree oranganizer recognized & appreciated by many of us here
happy.gif

If any of u don't organizer spree anymore, it is definitely a great loss to us....

Jxmum,
I think you completely misunderstood, I do not have any intention to "threaten." You blow the matter big, why should i go to police because of a dvd?

First, you did not email to me to keep me inform about the arrival of the loots, I just happen to remember about it and check the thread (most organzier will do that).
Secondly, I made payment almost immediately and had post in your thread followed by email to inform you about it.
Thirdly, I did not hear from you hence I you might (bad experience) disappear like other organizer so I wrote an "Outstanding" subject hopefully can get a respond.
Lastly, you reply in a completely rude message.

I do not expect you to mail out immediately as i can understand everyone is busy, i only expect a simple and as a courtesy to drop me a note (ack or noted) that you had received and will mail out soon. (Note: I do not write anything to expedite you to mail out IMMEDIATELY).

As this is the first time i joined your spree, how would I know your style is to remain silent about everything and arrange behind the scene. I will not know as you did not respond.

Just so everyone can see, my reply to spreeist hugomum -
<font color="0000ff">
Date: February 10, 2012 11:29:48 AM GMT+08:00
To: Jynn Tan <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Where is my item? Will report to Moderator is still no response from you!

Posted out yesterday already. Just didn't have time to update you on the status.

I would suggest you be more understanding and patient with spree organiser. As taking just 1 day after receiving address to post out is already consider very fast.
As you are not happy with my style, please join other spree organisers in future.

Sorry that you have been disappointed. I am not able to meet your expectation.

Thanks &amp; Regards,
JXMUM</font>

I sent you the notice of payment dated 08/Feb. You only respond on 10/Feb after your so called "THREATEN" subject line.

6663679.jpg

Anyway, thanks for this experience and advice.

Just to make it clear, the subject line <font color="0000ff"> "Where is my item? Will report to Moderator is still no response from you!</font> is from you.

Posting on SMH threads does not mean the spree org get the post. I only saw the posts on SMH after your email today threatening to report to moderator n when u attached the link.

It is my fault that I didn't acknowledge the topup. I mostly don't acknowledge topup as I trust when spreeists say they hv topup, they did topup. Infact, I can tell you that I have not check my ibank since 7feb. But I still proceed to post out without verifying that topup received.

This is the kind of trust I have with my spreeists and vice versa.

So thus my reaction when you send me an email this morning with that subject heading.

I was planning to inform you last night after the trip to post office, but I slept early due to having fever. So wanted to email you today instead.

You beat me to it by assuming I have disappeared and threaten (this is how I would read your email subject) to report me.

I will let others to see for themselves.

To my supporting spreeists, do NOT post negative comments on spreeist. Just knowing that you ladies out there support me is good enough.

To the rest, join sprees with organizers you are comfortable with, seek reassurance if you need to, or simply check with spree org on the timeline, response time if it is very important to you.

Like Leng Leng, I m working full time, and due to recent work commitment, I have actually reduce my time spent in doing sprees. This is being responsible to my spreeists.

I do apologize for the subject line that might be too abrupt which at the end created a commotion here.

I do truly acknowledge all organizers efforts and times but at the same time, we also hope organizer can understand we are just like any consumers, of course I do understand most are working full time. We just want a short and simple response after we made payment, perhaps maybe not immediate, but at least within the same day or within 1 day unless travelling which normally notice given in advance. Who will not want to be update of the status promptly? Who is not eager and look forward to receive their item? I believe just a courtesy reply will helps alot. Just to share my own opinion, no hard feelings.

Cheers

Without any prejudice against anyone, my experience with Jxmum has always been very pleasant. She's responsible, fast n honest. I can never find another spree organiser who will accept my orders before I even make my payment. I feel safe to spree with her n appreciate all your efforts!

I think spree participants should give organisers some time (eg. up to 3 days to respond/update) after which one can politely enquire via email rather than assume the worst by threatening to report to moderator/police etc.

Spree organisers also have their own commitments as pointed out by Jxmum and Leng Leng. Choose one which suits you better rather than expect all organisers to work in the same style and at the same pace.

It's very sad to read the recent mishaps (Jxmum, Leng Leng and Simplyle). EVERYONE MUST acknowledge the following:

(1) Shipping is subject to delay and waiting time varies (eg. DHL, Fedex, SingPost)
(2) Modes of orders also vary (Domestic+International, Direct shipping via?, vPost, Concierge etc)
(3) Merchant's shipping policies differ, some will ship a batch of orders out together while others are broken into a few shipments
(4) Working style and pace of organisers - some are full-time working mums while others stayhome etc
(5) Time, effort and nerves are spent for every spree so we must be grateful that these organisers are willing to accord energy to help us save through online purchases
(6) Delays due to domestic matters, being held up at work etc happens to all of us so waiting 2 to 3 days isn't too much if the organiser is really busy

I've only started joining sprees in late May 2011 but from browsing through this section, I've gathered the above information from reading up terms and conditions of organisers as well as those of merchants and various shippers.

Whatever it is, apply politeness and patience before jumping to conclusions. Or, read through the organisers' spree history before you wrongly assume the person has run away with your order/money. Spreeing seems so easy to the participants. Browse, load orders, pay, check for updates, topup and collect goodies. For the organiser, it's a lot more admin work and monitoring than one can imagine. Plus all the emails, smses and requests to follow up.

Please, please, let's all keep to objectivity and restrain before posting -ve remarks without checking thoroughly in case of misunderstanding.

I hope the good spree organisers will not feel disheartened. Let's also affirm our support for each other by being more encouraging and considerate.

You still have many mummies here who appreciate your efforts
happy.gif

Surprised to see jxmum here.

I have nothing but rave reviews for her. After all i have joined her spree for so so so long!!

I always keep updates from her. Sometimes i forget if i have paid her or not and she always place order for me even before i pay her.

Thumbs up dearie! Appreciates all your hard work!
I for one, aren't keen to organise spree at all. Lol.

Hugomum, thanks for the classification. I guess I got emotional when I saw your subject heading. It is very disheartening to me to have spreeists 'threatening' to report me. I guess this is a one off experience, as I had meant to update you the next day night (thur night, after your email on wed morning) after I posted out your order, which is my usual style, but unfortunately, I fell ill and slept early. Glad to have your understanding, as I really prefer to make friends here rather than blacklist anyone. After all, friends are harder to find. To conclude, No HARD feelings! Take it as a learning lesson..must not fall sick lor...hahaha....

To my spreeists, thanks for your honest feedback! I will continue to improve myself, but unfortunately, I doubt I will be able to improve my weakness in updating timely but I promise to remain visible on the SMH threads so that spreeists know I am still active!

Dear all,

I only found out that there is this thread! Lol!!!

1st of all, let's applaud to all the hardworking mummies here! Hey, I really admire ALL of u! U all hv worked so hard for yr family n is so smart to earn some milk $ here!

I have hear/seen many mummies whining abt they have no time to work, cannt find extra $ but well, hw abt all of u? I simply told them go to motherhood n u will see many of them with innovative ways of spreeing!

I am a mummy with a set of twin boys aged 14 nw n I was nvr as hardworking or smart like the spree organizers here! However, I bought n saved alot! Haha...

I am working in a industry which claimed lucrative income! Lol....but I still envy most of the spree organizers cos my income is very unstable la...

Touchwood that most organizers r in fact very nice and professional whom I deal with. I tried not to b calculative and wait for my items. I think this really makes a difference.

Singapore is too small to make enemies anyway. It's also a small place to make big business. Hence, try to give and take.

Regardless of alot of negative feedback on spreeing, I trust singaporemotherhood n this is the only forum web which I will join spree!

Keep up all the good and hard work!

<font color="aa00aa">Archive Part 1 - 2010:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Armzq9tp4Q3ZdFp5MzE0MWNzZkJPNVg4dmNYVkVlY0E&amp;output=html

2011:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&amp;hl=en_US&amp;key=0Armzq9tp4Q3ZdDRBdndrNEIyQVA2T0xhOTRGMnl0N0E&amp;output=html</font>

<font color="ff0000">Advise to displeased people who "demand" their comments to be posted in spreadsheet but comments have been removed with NO notice given:</font>
1. ask moderator to set up a system too, see if moderator can help:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2/1489806.html?1289207918
2. Post with your own forum nick OR nicks in this forum, if cannot post here, do post in other threads
3. Create your own spreadsheet and have your own rules
4. <font color="ff0000">DO NOT “SPAM” THE SPREADSHEET or mis-use spreadsheet</font>
5. Do not view or post if think spreadsheet is unfair

<font color="ff0000">This spreadsheet is for BAD/GOOD OVERSEAS SPREE ORGANISERS ONLY. Please <u> do not post in spreadsheet </u> if you disagreed with the terms or think is “unfair”.</font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1"> Things not to ask:</font></font>
1. who have posted the comments in the spreadsheet, as no records are shown. That is the pro and also con of the spreadsheet – anonymous for entry of records. Please do exercise your own judgement when reading the comments posted by others.
<u>Do beware of:</u> Bad organisers might post comments of themselves as "good organisers" or bad spreeists might also sabotage good organisers in spreadsheet etc.
2. for modification of spreadsheet (sorting the records or adding new information columns etc) as it is time consuming. Thank you for your understanding.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">To view:</font></font>
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Armzq9tp4Q3ZdDlUNXZuU3FhckZIYzNMVTVPakNkRVE&amp;hl=en&amp;output=html

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">To post:</font></font>
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDlUNXZuU3FhckZIYzNMVTVPakNkRVE6MQ

<font color="0000ff">Only selected comments made will be posted in the spreadsheet/forum to share.</font>
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Please be considerate when entering comments.</font></font>

Thank you for sharing your comments/views on spree organisers. Hopefully a rating system will be created soon by moderator...

I agree with feif, spree organising is alot more work than one can imagine. The amount of time the spreeist spends on the computer ordering and paying is probably only 30% of the time the spree organiser puts in on the computer doing spree related admin work. Im sure paranoid also when packing, one day i will pack and send wrong item to spreeist, die la! All the way in UK how to change for them!
sad.gif
Stressful man.

I used to only participate sprees. Itchy bottom go and organize spree, now i know how it is like to be at the other end! Haha.

Dear all,

how do i report a spree organizer who failed to send me my items ?

I got her profile as shown :

Username: Yc_mw
Full Name: Piglet
Last Logged In: February 13, 2012
Total Posts: 1106
Sex (M/F): F
Hospital for Delivery: Mount Alvenia
EDD (DD/MM/YY): Oct 2011

Is this enough to drop by the police office?
Kindly advice

"I have requested for pricing for medela breast pump and found her not to be trueful and helpful. for example, for a medela freestyle, i only need a normal 2-3 pin plug or universal travel adaptor. But she will try to upsell you the 2-3 pin plug as an adaptor that cost $2.50 (whereby it only cost $1 from hardware shop). when i query about the high price of her freestyle she sold, she mention to me that the use medela has actually increased the pricing for freestyle. However I did a check with USA medela supplier, they did not increase the pricing for medela freestyle, which means she increase her pricing to earn more. Her current price for Medela Freestyle cost $500, whereas I get from another spree MyBeautyLoft for only $460 nett, a $40 difference is lot thou. Some more MyBeautyLoft spree organizer is actually more helpful and advise not to buy any adaptor as most household would have a 2-3 pin plug or universal travel adaptor. I did question over the price with Megababy and all her respond was that her stocks are authentic from USA medela and openly wrote in her forum spree to caution mummies on getting from other sprees as their stocks from USA medela might not be authentic, only hers is authentic. Just because she is in this business for long doesn't mean other are selling non-authentic Medela breast pump and she can just increase her pricing by so much. I do not find her as honest. end up i got my medela freestyle from MyBeautyLoft and its really authentic real item with good support service. I save $40 in all."

Megababy-Bad Spree Organiser

Deleted as I think is under BP, not overseas organisers.

Thanks.

Interrace

Think have to get a lot of mummies in same situation to make police report.

Profile information might be fake. There is no clarification against ID or what...

Interrace,
ya profile info is no use.
You have her bank acct nbr, right? You can use that to make police report. With the bank acct nbr, the police can find out her real name and address.
But is the amt alot? coz if it's small amt, i doubt the police will take action. Unless alot of mommies also file a report against her too.

hi, i have joined a spree and transferred $200+ but now am regretting as I saw a lot of people complaining about the organizer e.g. she sent registered mails but "lost" tracking numbers and not following thru, delays after delays citing merchant cancelled orders and she reordered (without checking with us), exhorbitant shipping, etc. I have sadly forgotten to check on her reviews cos' i have not spreed for a while.

What recourses do we have if we found this person cheating? Will the moderator step in? If we gather enough spreeists with similar complaints, track her based on her banking info, will we eventually be able to successfully get the police involved and our money back? Has there been previous case/s?

If shipping is super high and the organizer is outright cheating on shipping, what can we do? Can it be police case too, can we demand to see the invoices, etc? Very disappointed to see the organizer still has many unsuspecting spreeists joining her many sprees. Think SMH is getting to be a depressing place to spree if many people get cheated...

another question, why has the moderator not stepped in to bar this person? what safety measures does moderator take here?

bbee

Not sure if moderator will step in...

That's why set up the spreadsheet for people to put in the information to share with and safeguard spreeists. I always check the list before join any spree organisers whom I never join before.

If so many bad comments on the same organiser have to think again before joining...

For high shipping, think should ask for invoice to be shown. So far, one of the best organisers I have been joining many times, has sent me a copy of invoice when ever I join her, though I never ask for the invoice.
happy.gif

Hi,

I also order from kitty (3ladies) for See Kai Run and Forever 21 sprees.

Her shipping charges are high I feel.

Initially I bought a 1 for 1 forever21 clothes but she close her spree late and end up I didn't get the 1 for 1 offer as the sizes are oos.

*I did check if there is stock before I place my order but she closed 3 days later after I make payments and my item went oos.

(I did indicated 1 for 1 on the posting)
She didn't inform my items were oos if not I wouldn't want to buy since its not 1 for 1.

See Kai Run Spree and forever 21 spree I order early January and I opt for registered mail.

My total cost for 1 clothes shipping charges 5.20 and weight for 1 piece of clothes weighs 81 grams. My baby shoes weighs 165 grams and cost $8 and I need to pay another 2 dollars for postage charge.

Can anyone tell me am I overcharged?

I received my items just this week only.

She is not a good spree organiser and I feel being overcharge by her so this is my first and last spree with her.

Windy,

Her shipping is definitely high. Joined her BBW spree some time back. That will be my 1st &amp; last spree wz her.

For Kitty (3 ladies), when u question her shipping, she doesn't reply. Just keep holding on to your items. Finally, I just paid up to get my items. Paid almost $50 just for 3 items

babydragonjfy,

ya that was what I was thinking also total cost me abt 60++ for a pair of See Kai Run shoes which is on offer somemore and a forever21 clothes. My total item cost me less than 50 dollars but My shipping charges cost 13.20 just for 2 items. Super ex and still charge me $2 for postage and standard 2.24 additional Reg mail to play safe. (Total postage cost 4.25)

Oh No... After reading all your comments about kitty (3 ladies) im really v worried now.. Ordered about 70 bucks worth of stuff from her Osh Kosh Spree. Wish i came across this thread earlier.
Including Shipping it might come up to 100????
Can we do anything about this?

Hi oppsgal,

Thanks for your effort in having this thread!
happy.gif
It is extremely informative and useful! Is it possible to have a spreadsheets specifically on shipping charges? So that we will avoid those organisers who charge us very high shipping charge, possibly to cover the shipping for their own purchase!

Thanks!
yongwd
happy.gif

Kitty (3ladies) is the worst spree organiser I ever encountered.

Only got my items from her VS spree almost 2 months later. No updates, nothing. When you threaten to report her to the mods then she will give excuses like, your email went to her spam folder, etc. She took her own sweet time to post out my items. She claimed that she posted on this date but the date on the stamp is a much later date. Her shipping fee is very high.

It is very frustrating and tiring to spree with her. I would advise people not to join her spree. Also, I don't know why she is not ban from organising sprees despite the many negative feedbacks. She is only here to earn money.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Armzq9tp4Q3ZdFp5MzE0MWNzZkJPNVg4dmNYVkVlY0E&amp;output=html

2011:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&amp;hl=en_US&amp;key=0Armzq9tp4Q3ZdDRBdndrNEIyQVA2T0xhOTRGMnl0N0E&amp;output=html</font>

<font color="ff0000">Advise to displeased people who "demand" their comments to be posted in spreadsheet but comments have been removed with NO notice given:</font>
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2/1489806.html?1289207918
2. Post with your own forum nick OR nicks in this forum, if cannot post here, do post in other threads
4. <font color="ff0000">DO NOT “SPAM” THE SPREADSHEET or mis-use spreadsheet</font>

<font color="ff0000">This spreadsheet is for BAD/GOOD OVERSEAS SPREE ORGANISERS ONLY. Please <u> do not post in spreadsheet </u> if you disagreed with the terms or think is “unfair”.</font>

1. who have posted the comments in the spreadsheet, as no records are shown. That is the pro and also con of the spreadsheet – anonymous for entry of records. Please do exercise your own judgement when reading the comments posted by others.
<u>Do beware of:</u> Bad organisers might post comments of themselves as "good organisers" or bad spreeists might also sabotage good organisers in spreadsheet etc.
2. for modification of spreadsheet (sorting the records or adding new information columns etc) as it is time consuming. Thank you for your understanding.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Armzq9tp4Q3ZdDlUNXZuU3FhckZIYzNMVTVPakNkRVE&amp;hl=en&amp;output=html

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDlUNXZuU3FhckZIYzNMVTVPakNkRVE6MQ

<font color="0000ff">Only selected comments made will be posted in the spreadsheet/forum to share.</font>
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Please be considerate when entering comments.</font></font>

Thank you for sharing your comments/views on spree organisers. Hopefully a rating system will be created soon by moderator...

yongwd

Please go through the spreadsheet one by one as I do not have another spreadsheet just specially for shipping.

Maybe you can copy the comments and paste on excel and do a search?

Thanks.

Hi all,

FYI, there is a spree organizer that has been copying my terms and conditions from my coach factory outlet spree.

I had already emailed her personally to stop using using mine. She did removed some copied T&amp;C initially. But still, her sales tax listed is the same as mine. As my contact person resides in that particular state, which has the highest sales tax in the country, so I had no choice but to charge accordingly. But for her to have the same sales tax as mine, this is just too coincidence!

I just thought to warn spreeist as we mommies join sprees to save money and not to be cheated by some who wishes to earn quick bucks by lying.

2011:

hi froggie,
thanks for highlighting.
but even though if the mommy was lying i.e. just simply using the highest sales tax %, we also can't do anything as we wouldn't know whether her USA counterpart is really staying in that state or not.
sad.gif

Mommies should join a spree if they feel the overall cost is acceptable to them. So I guess ppl would join her spree as the savings is still better than buying locally or buying from the BP sellers.

btw just FYI, it is not flat rate 1 sales tax % for 1 whole state, it depends on individual city or county. For example, in California state, it ranges from 7.25%-9.75% depending on which city/county.

emma_mom,

Thanks. Yes, my counterpart is in California. For the other mummy, she is using vpost (which is not allowed for coach factory sale - will post screen shot). I know that she is using vpost is because there is a cap per batch.

6809192.png

wow, very scary to hear this news..

oh dear, is tht true? coz i ordered the coachfactory online from one of the spree
sad.gif

Hi emma_mom,

Dun worry, the coach website is an authentic website. This is the one and only factory online website that coach has. For other website, I cannot promise. Furthermore, some counterfeits do have similar urls as the authentic ones, so before you click, do a check and confirm.

My sil, who is my contact person has been living in US for the past 12 years. When coachfactory online started, she was one of those who bought from there. Sometimes, when she regret her buy, she would bring the bag (bought at coachfactory online) to return at her local coach store.

Below are some FAQs that I cut and paste from coachfactory online.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What is Coach Factory Online?
Coach Factory Online is a private event and the only place online where you can purchase authentic Coach Factory Product. Accessible by invitation only, we periodically offer special savings on limited Coach Factory products. Sales are for a limited time as communicated by the offer.

Is the product the same as what I can buy in Factory Stores?
Most products featured online are currently available in Factory Stores or will be soon, but we occasionally offer online-only exclusives and products from full-price Coach stores.

How are the products chosen for each sale?
Our merchants pick from all of our factory products, offering you many of our newest and best selling styles. Best of all, since you are shopping directly with Coach, you are guaranteed to be buying genuine authentic Coach products.

Hope this clarifies your doubts.
happy.gif

I have glance thru few Coach sprees, most din show which website they are ordering.

They jus showed their own photo albumn. I thought this is totally not allowed in overseas sprees? Shouldn't this be BP?

A public website must be showed here. Well, unless i am wrong, since I jus did a quick glance, but am equally concerned since the price mum paid are not cheap..

Mona,

You require a login id and password for the coach factory online sale. If the login id and password are revealed, credit card details would be revealed too. As such, the only way to do is to cut and paste the pics into the album.

This is what I found online (coach.com):

WHERE TO BUY COACH PRODUCTS
• Coach does not offer its products for sale through individuals, street vendors, internet auctions, independent boutiques, flea markets, or house parties.
.• The ONLY authorized store that Coach offers its merchandise for sale are:
º Coach Stores
º Coach Factory Stores
º Authorized Department Stores (see store locator of Coach.com)
..Remember: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

BUYING COACH ONLINE
•The only website owned and operated by Coach to sell Coach products online is www.coach.com
.• The ONLY authorized third-party websites that sell Coach products are:
º Macys.com
º Nordstrom.com
º Dillards.com

Examples of websites that have sold counterfeit Coach products:
• Coachoutletfactory.com, Coachbags.biz, Coachoutletsbags.com..
• WARNING: Counterfeit websites often times use the word COACH in the URL and have content and a layout similar to www.coach.com,

So if I read and comprehended correctly:
The ONLY online stores authorised to sell authentic Coach are: Coach.com, macys, dillards and nordstrom.

Anyone can throw more light on this?

Hi all,

I have obtained the official reply from Coach that there is no such online factory outlet store as stated clearly in their website under Counterfeit Education as the same post by feif.

For those who are keen to have the reply, pls email me and I will forward.

I have tried to upload here but the picture is too small.

Thanks!

This is what I have got:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Coach does not maintain an online Factory outlet store. There are several sites that display when Coach Outlet is searched online, but none of these are affiliated with Coach. We have heard from many customers that these items are counterfeit or are never received at all.

We periodically host an invitation-only online store, usually over a 48 hour window. This site is not searchable and may be accessed only with a user ID included with the invitation. Participation in these events is random, drawn from our current database of email addresses of Factory Store purchasers. To improve your odds of receiving one of these invitations, please be sure to provide your email address when purchasing in a Coach outlet store.

To ensure that your item is authentic Coach we strongly recommend purchasing from Coach.com, a Coach retail store or select department stores for full price items or from a Coach Factory outlet store, a listing of which can be found online at www.coach.com.

Sincerely,
Sonia
Coach Online Consumer Services

Hi Diamond42,

Thanks ive received your fowarded email.

Correct me if im wrong on this part...

"We periodically host an invitation-only online store, usually over a 48 hour window.  This site is not searchable and may be accessed only with a user ID included with the invitation.  Participation in these events is random, drawn from our current database of email addresses of Factory Store purchasers. <font color="ff0000">To improve your odds of receiving one of these invitations, please be sure to provide your email address when purchasing in a <font color="0000ff">Coach outlet store"</font></font>

So meaning they do have by "invitation" only a 2 days outlet sale that is like the link Froggie have provided. That required only the invited person user id, and it is not searchable if u try to search for the website on your own.

Yes, i found afew also..

http://www.coachoutlett-usa.com/

http://www.coachoutletstoreonline2u.com/

http://www.coachsoutletstores.com/

And many more...

What i ment was below the one that froggie has provided which is not searchable through google or any search engine as mention above.

This the the 1 that i mean By invitation only, and u could not even login to view as invited user id and password is needed.

https://www.coachfactory.com/store/mobile/customer/account/login/referer/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hY2hmYWN0b3J5LmNvbS9zdG9yZS9kZWZhdWx0L2N1c3RvbWVyL2FjY291bnQvbG9nb3V0Lw%2C

Sorry im not trying to side with anyone here, Just like all of u im a bag lover too
happy.gif
so im just trying to do my research before we start accusing of anyone cheating.
At least it clear my doubt now
happy.gif

Back