September 2016 Mummies!

Wasn't destined to be in Sep 2016 grp. Just seen Doctor. My gut feel is right, this pregnancy didn't make it. I miscarriage. Was given antibiotics to pop at home to prevent infection. Never experienced MS b4, now I know how painful it is - heart break.

Dear Metamorphosis, I know what you are going through. I have been through your pain and can totally feel it for you.

Once all the tears have flown, please take good care of yourself and prepare your body for a new start.

If you need to talk, I am here.

metamorphosis8184, hugs hugs. I lost my 1st one last yr at week 24 due to my gynae incompetency. My heart literally broke. Took me a Long while to heal physically and even now emotionally is tolling. I just had a biochemical pregnancy. Just like urs. Tested positively on 25 but lost it on 28 Dec. Stay good, stay positive.

hello! i tested a faint positive yst and today. went GP they say is pregnant. EDD shld be mid sept.

i was wondering any facebook group created for sep 2016 mommies to share directly?

Hello and congrats to fellow mummies! This is my first post here and I'm thankful to join this group - what a great start to 2016 :)

I'm still in disbelief after testing vvvfl on cheapies and got my BFP 1-2 weeks on digital just yesterday! The journey has been such a long and tough one.
I did another urine test (still as faint), blood test and scans at KKH earlier today, however they were unable to determine any yolk sac - it was noted as a small cystic space. I would go back on the following day for another blood test to see if my level doubles. Praying hard my rainbow baby sticks!! *fingers crossed*

Hello and congrats to fellow mummies! This is my first post here and I'm thankful to join this group - what a great start to 2016 :)

I'm still in disbelief after testing vvvfl on cheapies and got my BFP 1-2 weeks on digital just yesterday! The journey has been such a long and tough one.
I did another urine test (still as faint), blood test and scans at KKH earlier today, however they were unable to determine any yolk sac - it was noted as a small cystic space. I would go back on the following day for another blood test to see if my level doubles. Praying hard my rainbow baby sticks!! *fingers crossed*

hi gwendy, when i yr LMP? i had same faint line but turn darker over 3 days of testing.

im in the same position as you. was described to see a cystic space but no yolk sac. did a blood test however clinic will be closed by the time the results are out. doc did say if i did not receive a call. its good news. and to go back 48h later instead to do another blood test

however got a call around 8pm+ from kkh and was told to go back tomorrow instead for a detailed scanning.

praying too that is is too early to see anything and for a sticky bean..

hope everything goes well for us!

Wasn't destined to be in Sep 2016 grp. Just seen Doctor. My gut feel is right, this pregnancy didn't make it. I miscarriage. Was given antibiotics to pop at home to prevent infection. Never experienced MS b4, now I know how painful it is - heart break.

Dear metamorphosis8184, I'm so sorry for your loss. You are not alone. Take all the time you need to grieve. Hang in there and stay positive - keep the faith! x

hi gwendy, when i yr LMP? i had same faint line but turn darker over 3 days of testing.

Hi grey! My LMP was 30 Nov, average cycle is 32-34 days, in the recent months it can drag up till 39/40 days. I'm guessing my gestational age is around 4 weeks (clear blue digital reads 1-2 weeks fetal age).

im in the same position as you. was described to see a cystic space but no yolk sac. did a blood test however clinic will be closed by the time the results are out. doc did say if i did not receive a call. its good news. and to go back 48h later instead to do another blood test

however got a call around 8pm+ from kkh and was told to go back tomorrow instead for a detailed scanning.

praying too that is is too early to see anything and for a sticky bean..

hope everything goes well for us!

Hi dewyjul! How far along are you? Sending you positive vibes, good luck for your scans tmr! I hope everything works out fine. Keeping you in my prayers.

Hi mummies to be,
I just tested myself positive this morning using the clearblue digital stick.
It indicated 2 to 3 weeks. So I'm not quite sure how many weeks pregnant I actually am because my menses is usually irregular and I am still bfeeding my 18 months.
I'm just guessing that my edd will be Sept. So hello!

Me too only 21/1/15, 2wks before appt
same!! my first gynae visit is also on 21/01!! haha
two more weeks..

anw recently i always get hungry very easily.. i just wolfed down a huge packet of beehoon..
normally i will feel full just eating half a packet but today i have to finish the whole thing before i feel satisfied hahaa
i put on a lot of weight already but heard from my fren that 1st trimester dont need to intake extra calories..
oops..

two more weeks..

anw recently i always get hungry very easily.. i just wolfed down a huge packet of beehoon..
normally i will feel full just eating half a packet but today i have to finish the whole thing before i feel satisfied hahaa
i put on a lot of weight already but heard from my fren that 1st trimester dont need to intake extra calories..
oops..
hahaha. I'm also getting crazy at eating i gained weight too... but recently appetite starting to get lesser though... hope is not the ms coming.. :X

two more weeks..

oops..

U r right! Watever we eat now, does not go to fetus...only add fats to ourselves... lol

Hey gwendy, how's ur checkup? How many weeks already?
Hi mooo_mooo! Just got back from KKH, saw a different Doc today and he mentioned hCG level is 318.2, increased in 66% from the first and currently at 5w. Hope my levels continue to double ahead and I still think I'm not that far along. Next appt scan is in 2 weeks time!
How about yourself?

Hi mooo_mooo! Just got back from KKH, saw a different Doc today and he mentioned hCG level is 318.2, increased in 66% from the first and currently at 5w. Hope my levels continue to double ahead and I still think I'm not that far along. Next appt scan is in 2 weeks time!
How about yourself?

My LMP is same as yours haha.. So I think should be 5weeks too? I appt is next fri I hope can see heartbeat.. Can you see yours today?

anyone knows if clarinase is okay to take for flu now? suddenly got hit with a flu ytd... >.<

I think not recommended to take clarinase.. I took another flu med during #1 time but I checked with my gynae first before i get it OTC.

hello all~ i have tested myself about 4 times pregnancy kit 3 are cheapo kind and 1 digital clear blue one that stated 2-3weeks.. im not sure whether im pregnant anot its from fade line to obvious line. i tested 2jan, 4jan, 6Jan i will do it again 8jan. hehehe I did so many test because last year i had a chemical pregnancy at 4th week so im quite scare now whether will it be succeed or not. i check my LMP was 13 Dec so i should be 3rd week? n my due date is 18th Sep i guess? I havent seen a gynea yet but maybe will see end of this month. Hopefully this time will be a succeed! looking forward to be in this group!

hello all~ i have tested myself about 4 times pregnancy kit 3 are cheapo kind and 1 digital clear blue one that stated 2-3weeks.. im not sure whether im pregnant anot its from fade line to obvious line. i tested 2jan, 4jan, 6Jan i will do it again 8jan. hehehe I did so many test because last year i had a chemical pregnancy at 4th week so im quite scare now whether will it be succeed or not. i check my LMP was 13 Dec so i should be 3rd week? n my due date is 18th Sep i guess? I havent seen a gynea yet but maybe will see end of this month. Hopefully this time will be a succeed! looking forward to be in this group!

Hi sepbb,

I see. Digital clear blue one is quite accurate so if it said you are pregnant, then you got to be.

Back