September 2016 Mummies!

Really? Thanks! Really hope so. I had a mc before too maybe all these mc n chemical makes me lost confidence and paranoid. So cross fingers! :) hahaha

thank you! how are you mummies? at night i have been trouble sleeping, once sleep wake up to pee cant sleep need to wait about 1-2hrs later then can sleep :( wake up morning like vomiting.. but think about the excitement in the tummy feel kinda exciting! :p

thank you! how are you mummies? at night i have been trouble sleeping, once sleep wake up to pee cant sleep need to wait about 1-2hrs later then can sleep :( wake up morning like vomiting.. but think about the excitement in the tummy feel kinda exciting! :p

I have the same problem about the sleep part, but so far MS hasn't attacked yet!

thank you! how are you mummies? at night i have been trouble sleeping, once sleep wake up to pee cant sleep need to wait about 1-2hrs later then can sleep :( wake up morning like vomiting.. but think about the excitement in the tummy feel kinda exciting!
i think i sleep very well.. so far no ms.. jus appetite getting lesser by the day... haha. my husb says i am doing more sleep talking abt the preg.. guess i am too excited haahah~

Hi all. Nice to be here.

I tested positive 2 weeks ago with a ClearBlue. Scheduled my first scan next week next week at 7 weeks. I had severe nausea the first time, currently am only having mild nausea but quite bad fatigue.

How's everybody doing? Anybody with fatigue? How are you guys coping?

Hi all. Nice to be here.

I tested positive 2 weeks ago with a ClearBlue. Scheduled my first scan next week next week at 7 weeks. I had severe nausea the first time, currently am only having mild nausea but quite bad fatigue.

How's everybody doing? Anybody with fatigue? How are you guys coping?
Hi! Fatigue...I think I have too! By 10pm my eyes will be so tired want to sleep. And at night keep tossing and turning.
No nausea.

i at times feel bloated but when i eat its really very bloated haha. does u gals the tummy inside sometimes turning n turning?
i am bloated too and i gained weight too fast. the turning of stomach happened last week for me when i was 4weeks. after that it stopped after i had a spotting once. and that's it.

I also very fast KO.. yawning the whole day :(.. MS haven attack me too hope like #1 no MS! I had that turning feel now and then.. haha couldnt be fluttering at this stage ma right?

My LMP is same as yours haha.. So I think should be 5weeks too? I appt is next fri I hope can see heartbeat.. Can you see yours today?

I think not recommended to take clarinase.. I took another flu med during #1 time but I checked with my gynae first before i get it OTC.
Ohhh. Doc didn't order a scan today, said it was still too early.. I also asked for Duphaston but he said it wasn't necessary either. I go back on the 25th - such a long torturous wait! Eeks

i wouldn't recommend it. it is always better to be safer than otherwise. i have actually booked for a trip to seoul in may and guess this will be my babymoon!

DH and I are deciding to go for a baby moon. He keeps thinking that gg Japan is fine but I read up online abt radiation etc. Any opinions?
Hi clairechua, I agree with dewyjul too! I personally would avoid going to Japan at all cost, wouldn't take any chance or risks.

Last edited:
Ohhh. Doc didn't order a scan today, said it was still too early.. I also asked for Duphaston but he said it wasn't necessary either. I go back on the 25th - such a long torturous wait! Eeks

Dun count the days will be very fast de.. I kiasu did a test on cheapo kit again. still 2 lines and it's immediate kind so cross fingers all is gd!

Moo moo I try the test again too. But mine must like need abit time to be obvious line. Not sure am I paranoid anot hahaha.

Purple_rain maybe take some sweet? Or clear throat? But u mean u will like vomit sound in office? Usually I try to breathe n clear throat n not to vomit.

LOL we think the same! I buy from qoo10 leh so cheap 1.50 nia... I urine in a papercup the put in the stick i see the window get 'wet' then the line appear liao. For Clearblue mine took some time to show as well and the other line was abit faint. But that was like 3 weeks ago.

I have the vomit feel during the evening when i take train home.. just take deep breathe or eat sweet will help abit.

LOL we think the same! I buy from qoo10 leh so cheap 1.50 nia... I urine in a papercup the put in the stick i see the window get 'wet' then the line appear liao. For Clearblue mine took some time to show as well and the other line was abit faint. But that was like 3 weeks ago.

I have the vomit feel during the evening when i take train home.. just take deep breathe or eat sweet will help abit.

hahaha same here! buy from qoo10 and its so many aiya..so might as well try n try LOL for me i feel like vomiting when i wake up and after eat. so now a days i eat abit. very scare will throw up everything! >.<

i know i very paranoid lol cus fail 2 times i very scare liao. even the line obvious i can ask my hub eh obvious anot. lol ya i know im crazy! hahaha i think i will set 25 or 29th go see Doc. hopefully by then can see little beanie! :D

same lo... hard to breathe.. my breast is painful also. nipple sometimes too! anyone with Doc Adrian WW at CCK?

LOL talk abt the breast my #1 keep squashing them so painful la! like sore right?

Huge sigh help ah? I try later hope pp dun think im crazy suddenly sigh so loud haha

U with Dr adrain? Im not comfortable with him.

LOL talk abt the breast my #1 keep squashing them so painful la! like sore right?

Huge sigh help ah? I try later hope pp dun think im crazy suddenly sigh so loud haha

U with Dr adrain? Im not comfortable with him.

is it because he talks too fast and kind of cant be bother?

Hi

I have just tested positive ytd but having spotting when I walk too much these 2 days. Will be going to see gynae this evening to get hormones pills and I am going for holiday this mth too.. Hope everything goes on smoothly..

Back