Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Hi Furlover,

i rem is 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm! ;)
Think need to spend $10 at least and get to meet them with the receipt!

hope i didn't remember wrongly!

Thanks everyone.. I guess I just need an avenue for me to voice them out...

I saw one of the Winnie the Pooh show and tot its quite brief. The characters just come out and say hi to those kids and it's time for photo taking. At first I thought they will stage a short show or something. I like the cheerful theme song thou.

hi everyone and welcome to all the new comers...

just dropping by to say halo 'cos really no time to log in as often as i like...
hope everyone is ok.

Kolarie and Paranoidmummy,
we are all listening and supporting u ok?

Hi all,
I happen to chance upon this website where they actually pay you for reading emails (or rather advertisements). Previously I have a friend who tried and he told me he really received $$$. Kinda interesting. Wonder if any SAHM would like to give it a try. No harm since they are not charging any $$$. Give me your email address if you are interested and I will forward you the link.

Welcome Furlover!

paranoidmummy,
me wanted to go motherhood fair but feedback like not v gd, so in the end did not go...

anissa,
can PM me? tks!

violet,
how's it gg??

mikel,
any gd news yet??

Got question to ask..

How long can I keep the FM milk? If you are outside, how to make the FM milk remain warm especially when bb drinks halfway n need to burp the bb?

Regards to MOM Sling, any of u use the snuggle method on bb of less than 3mths old? How do u sit the bb's legs in the sling? Cross legs such that her legs are placed in front of tummy? Or crossed legs such that she's sitting?

beluga
No ah ... sigh ...

Koalarie
You use the sling? I tried to use when my son is less than 2 months old and he got lost in it and till now I haven't used it ... kinda wasteful ... I find it quite tough to adjust it, esp when bb is inside.

You can keep the FM only 1 hour in room temperature. Maybe you can take a cup, fill it with hot water and place your bottle in it to keep it warm.

Anissa
Pls email me at [email protected]

Hi hi mum05,

Sorry about the other day. I had a client with me. Hope i didn't scare you with my face mask. haha

I also saw the pooh "show". Very brief. I didn't go in. Dd in my arms keep wanting to reach to the piglet. haha Next time perhaps.

koalarie
I did not use snuggle hold for my boy when he's less than 3mths i find tht he's more comfy in cradle hold but it all depends on individual if XT like to be carried in snuggle position then snuggle hold is gd n u have to cross her leg like sitting position

beluga,
I can't seem to email you. Mind dropping me an email at [email protected] so that I can forward you the link?

Mikel & paranoidmummy,
I've just forwarded you the link. Understand from my friends that you only earn in the first few mths cos at later stage you will run out of friends to refer to. I'm just trying it out for fun
happy.gif
Don't mind earning the extra to buy toys for my bb.

kolarie, i've read n been told that milk(after mixed) shld be consumed within the hour. After that 1 hr, must discard liao.

furlover, it's ok n looking at the mask I can guess what u're doing
happy.gif

but it was sure very funny cos I had expected someone to be at the hall since e door is opened but I knocked n called out but no one appeared, then yr neighbour looked at me like i'm some weirdo ahahhahah

Hi Beluga,

You hv a bz schedule juggling work and home huh? Take care of your health ok, dun over stress yourself hor.

It's a holiday here in France on Monday so we drove to Annesy lake and went up the hill. Had lunch there with a magnificent view.
Went to a couple of places over the last weekend and helps keeps my mind off my 2 little ones at home. I miss them terribly.
Once back in the hotel I try to MSN hb as often as possible and talk to my gal. Due to the time difference of 6h sometimes difficult to 'catch' my gal at the right timings.
Shd be flying back by 10th I hope do more extentions.... pray hard...

Koalarie,
I used snuggle method b4 but bb preferred cradle method. I crossed bb's legs as if he's sitting cross-legged. But i worry that his legs will get numb so like ilim, i prefer cradle method with the legs hanging out.

violet,
me trying to eat healthily and drink more water to avoid falling ill!!
how did u manage your BM?

paranoidmummy,
wah, u up sooooo early!

woah u ladies r all in here sooooo early
happy.gif

btw, juz wondering - how did the gathering go? Did it take place?

Hi Good Morning!

mum05, i've got a VERY KPO neighbour. She is always like that. Super kpo till i can't stand her at times.

Beluga, I've got problems sleeping at night and subsequently falling back to sleep again.. very disturbed by heart burn and pelvis muscle ache =(

paranoidmummy,
I too used2ve heartburn too during pregnancy n was recommended to take raspberry tea. U may want to try to help u on tix.. as for pelvic area pain, that one.. i too've too.. but can't do much except to walk slowly n do things slowly too including sitting down.

Hi Mummies,
how everything so far?

recently so many sales! GSS! pockeet burned!!!

today is really a rainy day. Wet wet wet!
love the cool weather though!
my boy sleeps very well this afternoon!

Pris,
i remember after i stop BF-ing, my menses came a month later.

tattybear,
Don't talk abt GSS. It just burnt a hole in my pocket yesterday
sad.gif
Couldn't resist buying those clothes! How I hate working at Suntec. Hahaha...

paranoidmummy,
oh no.... and u are supposed to rest more in last trimester... mayb try the raspberry tea like koalarie said... relax relax relax....

Anissa, tks, btw, your mail went into my bulk folder. dunno why...

Jen, but my mailbox not full leh. farnie...

Pris,
i heard pple say that if menses come when still BFg or EBM, supply will drop. dunno true or not, hearsay only.

Hi Beluga,
Yeah, I understand that only hotmail a/c has that problem. It will be transferred to the 'trash' can. Dunno why also.

hi all...So how's everyone?

Jen - thanks for the list.
happy.gif

motherhood - i went... finished walking within 30mins. all i got was 2 FOC mags! :p

<font color="ff0000">Any mummies of bb gals, got white/offwhite nice hats or lacy hankies (can use for bandana)? I want to borrow for Jean to cover her messy hair for family wedding dinner on 17th Jun... very much appreciate!!!</font>

Hi all
Anyone using nepia diapers for your bb? I'm currently using petpet but it seens like they have changed the cutting and it has become smaller, espcially around the waist. Is nepia really good and value for money?

paranoidmummy,
A mum here told me I can get ban for forwarding the link so think I better stop here
happy.gif
Just thot it's a gd lobang to share. Hahaha...

beluga,
Still have milk supply. Not sure whether its due to too long hrs of engorgement...

Any mummies have this experience?

Morning ladies!
Yesterday kena said by some colleagues that i expecting 2nd one lar and i look v 'motherly'. Haiz... still fat and auntie looking i guess.... sigh!

Pris,
u up so early. how long in between did u pump or BF? i think so long as u keep letting bb suckle should b ok. i believe in got demand then will have supply. u wanna try fenugreek? i tried and i still have some tablets. u want i can pass some to u. it really works for me leh. but a bit too engorged so i stopped eating liao.

mikel,
nepia no leaks but i find just a bit bulky.

hey mummies, i m ntending to buy diapers 4 my bb.. but i understand new born poo alot, so maybe no need to use expensive brands. any recommendations? i also bought nepia n sealer at the motherhood fair..

furlover, ya, she sure looked very KPO to me lolz... n e look she gave was pretty annoying lor I must say :p
hey, think more or less i know wat u're 'doing', hmm maybe one day U &amp; I can partner n get a shop hahahahaha(but i'm in a different trade as u
happy.gif
)

hi jen, thks for e spreadsheet on our data!

paranoidmummy, ya u're rite, newborns really poo n urinate more esp when on b/milk, maybe u can try drypers? cos its absorbency is not bad n they're not that ex.
Initially I've felti/;' tt drypers r only good for bbs who are still not 'sitting' yet cos they dun hv elastic band at the back of e diapers but recently they've Finally changed its design n added e band. However, though it's better now but I still prefer MP on its cut &amp; fit.
Nepia is pretty soft but the absorbency is not as good as MP as I've read in other threads.
Maybe u wld like to try Drypers for day n MP for nite when yr child starts to slp thru e nite? my girl used MP n Premium Cotton on her 1st few mths(cos they were free mah lolz) and she's still using MP now.
HTHs...

Back