Recommended Confinement Nanny - Amy Kam.

carolSS

Hi there, I’m currently in the 3rd week with my private-hire nanny from JB Malaysia. She’s highly recommended by my relatives who’d always engaged her for confinement services. Taking this chance to spread her professionalism in this line to anyone who needs a efficient helping hand.

About her:
Name: Amy Kam. (Aunty Amy/ Amy Jie)
Currently 55yo. Cooks a range of edible cuisines from Chinese to Western. Handles the baby well. Not those rigid kind of nanny. She’s easy going, not gossipy and knows how to read the room. Main language of communication is Chinese with basic English level.

In accordance to PDPA, her contact will not be displayed publicly. Interested mummies can PM me for her details.

Hi there, I’m currently in the 3rd week with my private-hire nanny from JB Malaysia. She’s highly recommended by my relatives who’d always engaged her for confinement services. Taking this chance to spread her professionalism in this line to anyone who needs a efficient helping hand.

About her:
Currently 55yo. Cooks a range of edible cuisines from Chinese to Western. Handles the baby well. Not those rigid kind of nanny. She’s easy going, not gossipy and knows how to read the room. Main language of communication is Chinese with basic English level.

In accordance to PDPA, her contact will not be displayed publicly. Interested mummies can PM me for her details.

hi there… can you pls share her contact with me? We’re currently looking at end Dec or early Jan EDD. Thank you.

About her:

Hi, can share her contact with me ? Thanks !

Back