Recommend: Dr Jonathan Wee

Joyce87

I would like to recommend Dr Jonathan Wee from Mount E Novena if you are still looking for any gynae.

I was skeptical over male gynae initially but was glad that my decision for Dr Jonathan has never been a mistake.

I was trying for 2nd kid in early 2018 but unsuccessful. Thereafter, a go doctor advise me to go for a ultrasound scan and realise I had multiple cysts with the largest at 7cm. I went to Dr Jon on thur and soon enough I was schedule to do a laproscopy on Monday. He was very assuring and assist me in making wise decision without trying to Upsell any extra thing. Operation went smooth and with no pain at all.

Soon after, I was pregnant with my second kid. I followed him throughout my pregnancy for the 9 months. He is very attentative and always answer to your enquiries without rushing you. Waiting time at the clinic is just merely a 10-15mins, which compare to gov hospital, this is a plus point for me. He always ensure that he get a very nice 3d scan for you before letting you go. Which I think is very thoughtful.

Just given birth 2 weeks plus ago at Mount A. The experience he gave me was totally different to my emergency c sec 3 years ago. He arranged Dr Yvonne to be my anesthetist during my elective Cs. Trust me, she did a wonderful job together with Dr Jon. I don't feel a single thing throughout the procedure and even after the surgery, I was able to get down the bed on second day with a breeze. Pain wise is bearable and my hub said he saw my wound and the stitching was done very nicely.

I believe all gynae have their plus point in every aspect. But Dr Jon will go extra mile to ensure everything is in place for you and you are feeling comfortable. I really dont mind having 3rd kid again if financially and physically allow.

I would like to recommend Dr Jonathan Wee from Mount E Novena if you are still looking for any gynae.

I was skeptical over male gynae initially but was glad that my decision for Dr Jonathan has never been a mistake.

I was trying for 2nd kid in early 2018 but unsuccessful. Thereafter, a go doctor advise me to go for a ultrasound scan and realise I had multiple cysts with the largest at 7cm. I went to Dr Jon on thur and soon enough I was schedule to do a laproscopy on Monday. He was very assuring and assist me in making wise decision without trying to Upsell any extra thing. Operation went smooth and with no pain at all.

Soon after, I was pregnant with my second kid. I followed him throughout my pregnancy for the 9 months. He is very attentative and always answer to your enquiries without rushing you. Waiting time at the clinic is just merely a 10-15mins, which compare to gov hospital, this is a plus point for me. He always ensure that he get a very nice 3d scan for you before letting you go. Which I think is very thoughtful.

Just given birth 2 weeks plus ago at Mount A. The experience he gave me was totally different to my emergency c sec 3 years ago. He arranged Dr Yvonne to be my anesthetist during my elective Cs. Trust me, she did a wonderful job together with Dr Jon. I don't feel a single thing throughout the procedure and even after the surgery, I was able to get down the bed on second day with a breeze. Pain wise is bearable and my hub said he saw my wound and the stitching was done very nicely.

I believe all gynae have their plus point in every aspect. But Dr Jon will go extra mile to ensure everything is in place for you and you are feeling comfortable. I really dont mind having 3rd kid again if financially and physically allow.
Hi Joyce, can share the charges such as the consultant fee, package and delivery fee under Dr Jon Wee. Thank you

Back