1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Recent Articles

Discussion in 'What's the Buzz' started by Editorial, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Editorial

Editorial New Member

Gestational Diabetes 101 – Are You at Risk?

[​IMG]

In Singapore, gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) occurs in about one in four to five pregnancies. This is according to a study published in May 2018 by the Agency for Care Effectiveness at the Ministry of Health. Many think that it’s...
    The post Gestational Diabetes 101 – Are <em>You</em> at Risk? appeared first on SingaporeMotherhood.com.

Continue reading...

2. Editorial

Editorial New Member

Insect and Mosquito Repellent for Babies and Children in Singapore

[​IMG]

Do you have insect or mosquito repellent in your bag? If not, why? Living in a tropical country has its perks – the sun shines most of the time, and kids can enjoy loads of outdoor fun throughout the year....
    The post Insect and Mosquito Repellent for Babies and Children in Singapore appeared first on SingaporeMotherhood.com.

Continue reading...

3. Editorial

Editorial New Member

A Run-cation at the Bintan Marathon 2019 Family Run

[​IMG]

We spent the first weekend of the 2019 September school holidays at the Mandiri Bintan Marathon and I wish I could say that this momma ran a marathon but nah. The kid and I did get active though, at the...
    The post A Run-cation at the Bintan Marathon 2019 Family Run appeared first on SingaporeMotherhood.com.

Continue reading...

4. Editorial

Editorial New Member

HortPark Nature Playgarden – A Magical Garden for Little Ones

[​IMG]

I believe it’s important for kids—and even adults—to get out into the great outdoors now and again. Climb a tree, roll in the mud, get dirty and simply get creative with what nature has to offer. So ever since the...
    The post HortPark Nature Playgarden – A Magical Garden for Little Ones appeared first on SingaporeMotherhood.com.

Continue reading...

5. Editorial

Editorial New Member

I Did Not Know Studying at the Dining Table is Actually Hurting My Kids!

[​IMG]

When people talk about investments, one would not usually associate it with a study table and chair set. But let me explain… Before I was given such a set to review, my children were doing their homework and other activities,...
    The post I Did Not Know Studying at the Dining Table is Actually Hurting My Kids! appeared first on SingaporeMotherhood.com.

Continue reading...

6. Editorial

Editorial New Member

Tweens: 8 Fail-proof Strategies to Better your Relationship with them

[​IMG]

Watching your child grow up is beautiful but it can also be tough, especially if they are tweens. You have to (seemingly) sail through the changes that they go through – emo phases, mood swings, and puberty. You also have...
    The post Tweens: 8 Fail-proof Strategies to Better your Relationship with them appeared first on SingaporeMotherhood.com.

Continue reading...

7. Editorial

Editorial New Member

Children’s Day 2019: Events and Activities to Surprise the Kids on Their Special Weekend

[​IMG]

Adults generally don’t think much about Children’s Day. It’s just a one-day school holiday for the younger ones and a regular work day for everyone else. Well, why not take a day off and spend it bonding with the little...
    The post Children’s Day 2019: Events and Activities to Surprise the Kids on Their Special Weekend appeared first on SingaporeMotherhood.com.

Continue reading...