Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Duffy.... 19 days? But does the MC provide a date from when to when? Im not sure leh about my company policy. Btw, jia you!!! :) I can sense your nervousness... you are making me nervous too.... Hahahahha.... Jia you!!! Keep us posted tomorrow okay?

Nervous_babe, yup dr zhao will poke at chest area but not painful lah. No feeling. I guess tat chest acu point is for ur emotions & stress level. Went to see her yesterday. She touched my chest area & asked if i experience any pain. Said yes den she poked & told me dun worry too much, must relax. Counted altogether 23 needles poked by dr zhao! Horrendous!

Cheeka & tsf, dun worry ladies. I encountered the same problem during my last ivf wif prof. Miy left ovary is high & he said the same things to me as wat he told tsf. Tsf, your numbers are better than mine. Last time mine was 5 on either side, total 10 only. Was worried if he cant reach my left den im down wif only 5 eggs. In the end, he managed to get frm both sides. Juz have faith in his expertise k. Trust him with ur heart. Try not to worry too much as it can affect follies growth.
All the best to both of u ladies..

Thanks cheeka and Syrian. I definitely have faith with prof.

Cheeka, so u took Gonal f or elonva??

Duffy bear hope to catch yr bb dust Tmr. All the best!

tsf0205, I also want to know when is my ER date cos I need to plan for my work. Arrgggghhh.... I am on gonal-f. What about you?

Cheeka, yes... The hospitialization leave will indicate the date from date of egg retrieval till the expiry of the given HL days given to you...

Orange : actually most of the days I didn't take nap cos I can't sleep too much ... Else I can't sleep in the night ..

Tsf025: u can check with the nurse when is your estimated date of egg retrieval ... From the latest scanning of your follies sizes, they will estimate the date of egg retrieval .... They are quite experience .... The nurse did told me my date of egg retrieval shld from tues to wed and end up my egg retrieval is on Tuesday ....

Will keep posted once I get my results!!! I'm sooo nervous now.... Haiz....

Cheeka, the HL given is by calendar days starting from ER date. Wkends inclusive. But usually companies count the no of HL taken during wkdays, excluding wkends. Thats how my company count how many days of HL to apply.

Duffy_bear, i understd how u feel. 2ww is a torture. Mental torture to be exact. Looking out for symptoms every day, the fears, worries & keeping the faith. Definitely not easy. During my last ivf, i went for hcg BT at 8am but CHR called me abt the result abt 1030. So u might know abt ur results b4 noon. Gd luck for ur BT tmr. Waiting to grab ur bb dusts..update us all abt ur results k..relax alrite.

Hihi Duffy bear,

Remember me?? Min81 from IUI thread.. All the best for your BT tmr! Sending lotsa bb dust your way!!

Hi Cheeka,

Glad to see you've started your cycle.. Try to relax and stay positive all the way k.. Jia you!! :)

To all the other ladies, I was under Prof for my ivf too in Feb.. Am currently 31 wks pregnant.. Hoping he can work his magic on all you ladies for your ivf like he did for mine.. Wishing all of you the best!! Baby dust baby dust!!

Hi min81, so nice of you to come back and encourage us. Thanks! :) 8 more weeks before due date... Hope u have a safe delivery. Is it baby boy or baby girl? Hope can catch up with u soon.

Min81... Thanks for dropping by to share ur babydust! Wishing u well in the remaining journey to motherhood :)

Duffy bear, all the best tomorrow. God's peace be with you... Await ur blessings of baby dust :)

Jia you Cheeka and tsf! Have confidence in Prof :)
My advise, take one step at a time, it will manage help manage ur emotions better. Hard to tell when is the ER cos v dependent on ur response to the stim, u can try asking CHR nurses to give u an aga-ration based on their experience and work out from there. My ER was on the day 14 since I started gonal-f on the 9th

Orange Tigger, I went for D10 scan today, still cannot cfm if I will proceed w ET, hope all goes well in my second scan on Sat. Keep u posted!

Hopemiracle - Sure :) I look forward to do my ET with you on next week. I will update you on my scan on next Mon.

Min81 - Thanks for your wishes. May you have a smooth delivery and enjoy the wonderful moment in your parenthood with your lovely bb.

Min81, yes yes... I remembered u.... Wow... Sooo fast and u r 31 weeks pregnant.... Catching ur bb dust ...

Haiz.... I didn't slept well last night ... Too nervous ....

I'm gg out of my house to nuh for my blood test now....

Good morning duffy
Just go and while waiting try to do something you love: manucure shopping hair cut... Just relax
Keep us informed

Syrian, thanks for the explanation on hospitalisation leave. I understand now. It's just that october is really a peak period for me at work. :(

Hopemiracle, you are going for scan on sat too? Maybe we will see each other there! :)

Duffy, jia you jia you! Keep us posted okay? Btw, if you want, you can go fusionopolis or star vista for kai kai. But not sure if they are open so early... Anyway, relax okay? Ping chang xin.

Morning sisters!

加油 Duffy Bear!

*high five* Cheeka and TSF... see u all around on sat, but I think it will be chaotic at the clinic and CHR cos it is weekend ;)

Orange-Tigger, hope I am able to join u at ET, my follies growing slowly this month, I am loading myself with protein now and pray for them to grow and grow. Doing natural FET, so need to ovulate in order to proceed. Anyway, no matter what, will go with the flow and God's timing :)

Dear ladies, blood test done & enjoying my Mac breakfast at vivo!!!

Hahahaa.....

Hb more relax than me and he told me tat I already did my best....

Last night, Told him tat I can't sleep and he say he can give me 2 boxes to knock me out !!! Hahahaaa

hopemiracle : Eat more egg white (2 to 3) and drink immunocal. Also consume more fish too. Sing u a song - I will be right here waiting for you :p

duffy_bear : Enjoy your breakfast while waiting for their call. ;)

Ladies, thank you for all the well wishes!

Duffy bear, glad to see you're more relaxed now :) Enjoy your breakfast!

Cheeka, I'm having baby girl.. yes you will join me soon! Think positive! :) I had 4 eggs retrieved with only 2 fertilised and they had grown so slowly the 1st 3 days that I was told they were of below average quality but in the end still made it.. So must believe in your embbies k! Jia you!

~high five~ to Hopemiracle & tsf.

Min81, 恭喜!你会生个可爱又健康的小公主! Yes, I will try and think positive! Thanks! ~hugz~ Actually, my worries now are:
(1) We have decided to put back one embryo first, also on advice of Prof. I just hope that I would not regret the decision.
(2) DH's morphology and sperm count is bad. There were instances of zero sperm and less than 1% morphology. Im scared that the quality is not good, and it might affect fertilisation.
(3) Hope that my thyroid gland guai guai during this journey, no allergy, nothing... just guai guai... :)
Despite the above worries, I'll try to be positive, not think about them, and take things a day at a time.

Hi everyone, I am new. My SO-IUI just failed. So I am joining you guys here for the next step. I am currently with NUH CHR as well ....but I find my doctor a bit blur ...Dr Anu is so much better...

morning girls!
duffy we are with you!
cheeka my hb has 1% morpho as well and have been pregnant 3 times FIV ICSI is made fot this kind of probleme you need only 1 spermo ok? not thousands
i start my jabs on monday
one question does it worth it to have white eggs all along the cycle or is it only on follicular phase (its for the follicular growth right?)

Welcome Celsham!
Sorry about the failed IUI, but at least u tried before doing the invasive.
How come u are not with Prof?

Orange-Tigger... me v touch by the lovely song :p, one of my favourites by Richard Marx
Will pray and tell follies to grow grow grow

Duffy_bear - congrats dear :D. When is your next follow up visit on the blood test? I have this bad experience too as I have previously suffered from chemical pregnancy after my IVF. But dun think too much and just rest well.

Dear ladies, thanks for the well wishes...

I try not to think sooo much...

Gigi, oh shit .... I forget to tell doc tat I got spotting on day 12...

Do I need to call back and info CHR on my spotting???

Morning ladies..

Congrats duffy_bear! Grabbing ur bb dust. Wish u a smooth pregnancy ahead. Eat healthily, rest well & relax k. Btw wats ur secret to getting ur BFP? Care to share wif us? Did dr/ nurse explain abt ur cramping? Hope both u & bb will be ok. My prayers are wif u. Take care..

Welcome celsham! Sorry abt ur failed iui. Glad tat u r moving on to the next step. Whos ur gynae? When u starting ur ivf?

Min81, thanks for dropping by & encouraging us with the well-wishes. I hope me & the other ladies here can join u & duffy_bear soon.. Great to know tat u r conceiving a gal & delivering soon. Wish u to have a smooth & healthy pregnancy ahead.

Hope, cheeka, gigi, orange, tsf..all the best for ur stimulation phase. Im still in my nor-e stage. Hope will join u ladies when i start my jab on 28th sep. Think positive , eat well, rest well & im sure ur follies will grow & mature faster..take care ladies

Thanks CMR for the well-wishes..

Duffy bear, congrats!! That's great! I wish I can be like u.

Hi min81, take care of yrself and welcome motherhood soon! Congrats again.

Hi cheeka, hope everything goes smoothly for u this cycle. Everything Swee Swee Heng Heng!

Cheeka, try not to think to much & remain positive. Have faith in urself, hb, prof & Him. I admit tat ivf is not easy. My first was full of hurdles. Every step surely have setback tat put me to tears. But i persevere & move on, taking one step at a time. Praying hard everyday. Only stop worrying when im asleep. Even though my first was a failure, im thankful to Him for allowing me go thro ivf frm start till end. At least i tried & experience the whole feeling of being pseudo-preg. Even if its juz a while. Try to relax & eat healthily alrite. Dun forget ur supplements. Just leave the rest to His Hands..

Duffy, so happy for you... congrats my dear! The spotting could have been implantation spotting after all. :D See... HPT is evil!!! Heheheheh.... Grabbing your baby dusts!!!

Celsham, welcome!

Syrian & tsf, thanks! Yes, there will be obstacles along the way... just dont know what. I just hope that I can cope with those obstacles. To all the ladies here, swee swee heng heng! :D

Duffy... congratulations hope you have a smooth journey of pregnancy... eat well rest well and take care

Grabbing your bb dust.

Gigi, missed out your question. I started egg whites and immunocal on first day of jabs. Im getting 'jela' on eggs now... but for the protein... have to guai guai eat! Hopefully will see some good number of eggs this saturday.

Duffy bear could you share with us what makes you do this ivf and any tips during your journey? I failed from finding it in the previous pages.
Thanks..

Duffy bear, congrats!!! Very happy to hear the good news! Must take good care k! :)

Syrian, tsf, thanks for the well wishes :) Yes i agree staying positive and relaxed during the cycle definitely helps.. It's not easy but i'm sure you all brave ladies here can do it!

Orange: wat is chemical pregnancy ?? Is it dangerous??

Straw : after 2 ectopic pregnancy , doc advise me to go for ivf ... And hence my ivf journey started...

actually I rested for 5+ months b4 gg to Dr Zou at Amk and taken her medicine from feb 13 and stopped her medicine once I started on gonal f... I started my accupture session with Dr Zou in June till day 7 of ET...

I take 2 egg white when I started on gonal f and also refrain fm drinking cold water earlier this year...

During the 2WW, I take normal milk , drink some ginger water with black sugar or long gan red dates water once in a while , took some durians after ET....

duffy_bear : chemical pregnancy is an early miscarriage and it occurs when an embryo does not implant properly. The cause is more than likely this was an abnormal embryo. But this will NOT happen to you as you are blessed by lot of sisters in this thread. ;) We have to stay positive, dear.

Last edited:
Orange: Oic.... Meaning embryo doesn't implant properly and it will drop out of our body Automatically??? Need to do a D&C?

Mustard : yes, I transferred 2 embryos ... I dunno is twin or not cos doc say too early to scan...

Anyone know know wat the hcg level for twin ??? Heheee

I read in some forums that sometimes they take red bean soup to build the lining. Does anyone know when is the time to take??

Back