Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Hi ladies! Back home and took a nap now. Feeling crampy and bloated, but nothing too bad. Looking like 3 MO pregnant. Even hubby was commenting on my belly today. Sigh.

It was a pleasure to meet mimidestiny. What a sweetheart. :)

Now just the wait...no call to be expected until Monday, leaving me in such suspense.

Good luck to all of us!

Hi ladies! Back home and took a nap now. Feeling crampy and bloated, but nothing too bad. Looking like 3 MO pregnant. Even hubby was commenting on my belly today. Sigh.

It was a pleasure to meet mimidestiny. What a sweetheart. :)

Now just the wait...no call to be expected until Monday, leaving me in such suspense.

Good luck to all of us!
Hope to hear good news from u on Monday!

What brand of thermometer do you all use to track body temperatures for ovulation? I will just grab it directly at the shop later. Lazy to browse many thermometers. Thanks.

I have seen the TCM but I still don't dare to try acupuncture :p

Last edited:
~Cough Cough~I need to start talking about soccer clubs, gadgets, computer games lol.

How I wish I am working at NUH :( :rolleyes: Then I no need to travel more than 1 hour to NUH each trip and stress over taking leave, and I'll be able to do FET every month hurray!

Last edited:
What brand of thermometer do you all use to track body temperatures for ovulation? I will just grab it directly at the shop later. Lazy to browse many thermometers. Thanks.

I use Omron.. Bought at watson's and its one to measure bbt so it's to 2 decimal places

And just let them poke you! Really less painful than all the jabs! :)

I use Omron.. Bought at watson's and its one to measure bbt so it's to 2 decimal places

And just let them poke you! Really less painful than all the jabs! :)

Has your bloatedness reduced?

Thanks. Think you are referring to this omron model. I'm also worried that I doze off during acupuncture and flip sideway with the 40-50 needles. :eek: I always sleep sideways.

th839s_ear_thermometer_frontside_v3_amended.jpg

Last edited:

I jus got it online...much cheaper n as accurate...2 decimal place type...meant for bbt...jus grab any tt's meant for bbt...n not normal temp taking...

Not painful one...really....gonalf is scale 1, cetrotide scale 1+..n acu only the most 0.5 pain level...

Ermmm...no leh...this is normal thermometer..gotta get 2 decimal place type...

What's the link which you bought online?

Luckily I ask you gals here! See I know nuts about thermometer! :oops: So how can I be Sharon or Prof haha? Although I'm VERY keen to do butts jabs for you :D

You and @veraine must be an advertisers for Thomson Medical TCM right? ;) They should award VIP cards to the 2 of you.

Last edited:
What's the link which you bought online?

Luckily I ask you gals here! See I know nuts about thermometer! :oops: So how can I be Sharon or Prof haha? Although I'm VERY keen to do butts jabs for you :D

You and @veraine must be an advertisers for Thomson Medical TCM right? ;) They should award VIP cards to the 2 of you.

Bluff...u wanna confuse us after ur identity is exposed...lol...

Nvr nvr...we jus mention acu...nvr push or sell where to do it...hehehe...we jus promoting acu culture...lol...

I got it think 4 yrs ago but i did a search...seller still selling...fertilityplan is the seller on ebay singapore....u can check it out...

http://m.ebay.com.sg/itm/DIGITAL-CE...ETER-FERTILITY-CHART-/310181567302?nav=SEARCH

U can browse through ebay singapore but do note tt westerners prefer thermometer in fahrenheit...before u buy,ensure is centigrade or degC temp...else u hav to convert...mine is degC one...

Last edited:
Has your bloatedness reduced?

Thanks. Think you are referring to this omron model. I'm also worried that I doze off during acupuncture and flip sideway with the 40-50 needles. :eek: I always sleep sideways.

th839s_ear_thermometer_frontside_v3_amended.jpg
Yes! Finally today can walk properly! And my upper abdomen is visibly not protruding liao :) lower abdomen still bloated but don't feel it unless I start pressing it haha

And u want jab my butt? I let u jab for free! Today expensive wor. $48.15! And my pain receptors are finally not overworked from my tummy, today's jab into pigu hurts!

Mine is put under tongue type .. Ya if not in a rush then get online la :) cheaper

Yes! Finally today can walk properly! And my upper abdomen is visibly not protruding liao :) lower abdomen still bloated but don't feel it unless I start pressing it haha

And u want jab my butt? I let u jab for free! Today expensive wor. $48.15! And my pain receptors are finally not overworked from my tummy, today's jab into pigu hurts!

Mine is put under tongue type .. Ya if not in a rush then get online la :) cheaper

Woohoo!u shld feel normal after the bloatedness goes off alr....I laughed to myself when I saw.."u wan to jab my butt?"...my hubby asking me y r u laughing when he caught me...
later he thot i msging my lover then I die...lol

Woah...expensive leh..1 jab $48 on top of the jab costs...o_O...wat if residential area the gps closed on sun?gua gua...got to find one then..

Good that you are feeling better today. Just in time for et. When is your et?
Wow 48 is expensive. Raffles medical charge 24 and nuh charge 10.

Woohoo!u shld feel normal after the bloatedness goes off alr....I laughed to myself when I saw.."u wan to jab my butt?"...my hubby asking me y r u laughing when he caught me...
later he thot i msging my lover then I die...lol

Woah...expensive leh..1 jab $48 on top of the jab costs...o_O...wat if residential area the gps closed on sun?gua gua...got to find one then..
Ya lor! GPs were closed so I went into the only one that was opened.. Sunday PH was $30, then plus jab fees..

Almost lovers liao. Always talking abt BD and seduction here, now move on to butt haha

ET scheduled Mon.. My sole survivor shd be going strong! :)

I went to the raffles medical clinic and was abt $30 leh
Yea day4 embryo is definitely a strong fighter!
I didn't know they charge differently at different outlet. I went to the one in i12 katong. 2 days in a row already. Sat and sun. Both day different doctor but same price. 24.

Hahahaha you girls crack me up! I need someone to jab my butt too!! :D

At our GP it's about $40 for each progesterone shot. Starting tmr I will go back to NUH for the shots. I thought it's free to get shots at the CHR (except for the medicine itself), no?

Yea day4 embryo is definitely a strong fighter!
I didn't know they charge differently at different outlet. I went to the one in i12 katong. 2 days in a row already. Sat and sun. Both day different doctor but same price. 24.
Ya I haven't gone back since fri.. So can't remember the exact cost.. The next visit then I take note of it :)

Maybe it depends on the seniority of the doc? Think the one at my place gave a range of cost for the consultation.

At our GP it's about $40 for each progesterone shot. Starting tmr I will go back to NUH for the shots. I thought it's free to get shots at the CHR (except for the medicine itself), no?
I went yest (sat) and was told better to go GP leh.. :(

And if want to go CHR jab, advised to go in the afternoon when it's slightly less busy

That's what I thought but I still make a point to ask if I need to make any payment after the first jab. N they told me they will tally up next time. the other day they ask me how many days I am going in for the jab so they can charge to medisave at one go.
@veraine
Yea... The first time I went in for jab, a nurse made a comment " oo... U didn't go to gp ah" I got the feeling they prefer me to go gp. But anyway since they have charged to my medisave I will still go in then.

Back