Prevent maid from coming back to sg

Sadgirl123

My hushand is having an affair with the maid and have sent the maid back to her country. Is there any way to prevent her from coming back?

was the maid under your name? u can blacklist her from coming in, if really he is involved with your husband.

Mom replied that since i am not able to provide any photos to proof they have affair. Mom cannot do anything to this helper.

You probably need PI evidence. Or just DIY install spy cams inside your home especially since they dare to be so brazen.

Show that to MOM then it's done.

Another way is simplymake a police report on thief that will make her very absolutely difficult to cm back

What the status now? Is the maid still at home. ? Be careful they conspire to plot to kill u (indirectly, the madam died of health deteriorating) to take over ur house , insurance n children. My place hv got such 3 cases...
I was lucky to catch early so I m still alive.

If fail to murder u, they will fill MOM report that u ill threat the maid, followed by police report that u steal her belongings. That happened to me. My children nearly lost their mother. But I am strong n I will not die.

What didn't kill me make me stronger.

(Ps : I given many chances to my that ex for he is a womaniser for the sake of my 3 children but this is the last straw when they plot to kill me.)

Be strong sad girl

Back