DoubleQ

Hi All,

I'm at week 12 now. And I had been feeling fatigue. Bad fatigue which affect my emotional and physical.
I feel so tired, lazy and loss of appetite. But hungry every 2hours.
I feel my surrounding is just giving me more and more pressure.
My migraine had visited me for 2weeks also and yet to depart from me.
Emotion wise don't ask, feel so sensitive nowadays. My tears can just run down when I saw someone cry. OMG!!

My body also started to ache everywhere. Both legs are weak, I couldn't sit for long as it will cause my hip to feel pain, I can't walk too long also. I just feel like dragging my legs.

Can someone advice or share what can I do to make myself stronger and bring myself back to normal?

I tried to push myself, I tried to rest both physical and mentally, yet it doesn't help, Or maybe I do the wrong way.

Hi All,

I'm at week 12 now. And I had been feeling fatigue. Bad fatigue which affect my emotional and physical.
Emotion wise don't ask, feel so sensitive nowadays. My tears can just run down when I saw someone cry. OMG!!

My body also started to ache everywhere. Both legs are weak, I couldn't sit for long as it will cause my hip to feel pain, I can't walk too long also. I just feel like dragging my legs.

Can someone advice or share what can I do to make myself stronger and bring myself back to normal?

I tried to push myself, I tried to rest both physical and mentally, yet it doesn't help, Or maybe I do the wrong way.

I totally feel you cos I had the exact same feeling from the time I found out I was pregnant till about week 15.

Honestly all I can say is that rest all you can, the feeling will go away soon and you’ll feel better in the next trimester.

Hugs!

Hi All,

I think weeks 10-14 are the worst (in my case). Nausea from morning n then headache from evening. It's so unbearable it's hard to get to work. After tat it progressively improved. Now I'm 16 weeks, still nauseous n having headache but they are more like on e scale of 6/10. Maybe once or twice a week will be 10/10. My appetite is still poor, I've lost 5kg so far. But also hungry every 2 hrs so I snack on fruits like banana, berries (all these no need to cut or prepare so it's easy, just peel/wash n pop into mouth). I also snack on Meiji plain biscuits.

I think no need to push yrself bah cos yr body is working twice as hard now for 2 pax. Growing a baby in yr body is not an easy thing to do tats why u feel fatigue. It is normal. Hormones are on overdrive mode so it's normal to be emotional. Diff moms feel differently so if u r emotional and they are not, it's completely ok. U dun haf to be the normal u before u r pregnant. Cos now u r pregnant and how u feel now is normal in pregnancy :)

When u enter 2nd trimester, maybe can start massage or Swimming to ease yr body aches and blood circulation. But do check with yr gynae if that's appropriate for u.

Most start to feel better as they enter trimester 2. Some will cont to feel sick all e way til delivery. In either case, try to look forward n focus on the end in mind - holding yr baby in yr arms in a few more months :) jiayou!

Thank you both!! I really appreciate it.. Yes I'm now on 13th weeks and had my pre-natal massage.

Had too many air in my body and cause my both legs to go weaker. Had focus on the legs part.. haha!

Then push my belly/uterus abit up cause I often carry my #1, so my uterus is getting lower.

And the sad part is, in early stage like this, my feets started water retention already.. haiz! I can't believe next tri..

Back