Preggo or not? :-/

Darksoul

Hello. Me and my husband had sex on 18 and 19 mar. Though we're not actively trying for a baby yet, we're so okay if the little one decides to join us. During both courses, condoms were on but taken off for a while to go raw before new ones were put on; precum was a lot. He didn't ejaculate in me. Then an hour after the second round on 19 mar, i took the first morning after pill; 8am. But i forgot to take it 12 hrs later at 8pm but took it 24 hrs later on 20 mar 8:30am instead. 3 days later i felt nauseous and giddy and again on 24 mar plus had bleeding till 27 mar. I know that's not my period; probably side effect of the pills, including the nauseous and giddy? Then i had super weird huge cravings (i never in my life had that kind of weird cravings), felt giddy, tired, emotional and fell sick (sore throat, slight fever and bodyache) on 27 mar at night. I don't think I'm pregnant at all but could i just get some opinions from u? And I've had friends who got pregnant from precum too that's why I'm just checking here. And i just took a pregnancy test on 1 apr but it's invalid. Took another one, still invalid, wth :( something wrong with me, my pee? I followed the instructions. so after getting some opinions from u, I'll see whether or not to head to the doctor. I'd appreciate ur opinion, thanks! :)

Last edited:

Hello. Me and my husband had sex on 18 and 19 mar. Though we're not actively trying for a baby yet, we're so okay if the little one decides to join us. During both courses, condoms were on but taken off for a while to go raw before new ones were put on; precum was a lot though. He didn't ejaculate in me. Then an hour after the second round on 19 mar, i took the first morning after pill; 8am. But i forgot to take it 12 hrs later at 8pm but took it 24 hrs later on 20 mar 830am instead. 3 days later i felt nauseous and giddy and again on 24 mar plus bleeding till 27 mar. I know that's not my period. Probably side effect of pill? Then i felt super weird huge cravings, giddy, tired, emotional and fell sick (sore throat, slight fever and bodyache) on 27 mar at night. I don't think I'm pregnant at all but could i just get some opinion from u? And I've had friends who got pregnant from precum too that's why I'm just checking. And i just took a pregnancy test today 1 apr but it's invalid, wth :( after getting some opinions from u, I'll see whether or not to head to the doctor. I'd appreciate ur opinion, thanks! :)

Why don't you try another home testing kit since the one u took is invalid?

i DID take another test but also invalid :( i think it's me? not urinating properly? or the kit? i don't know. but i did follow all the instructions.

Last edited:
which brand did you buy? blue dye (e.g. clear blue plus) is more sensitive than red dye (e.g. watsons brand). Clear blue plus is more sensitive, thus may pick up earlier.

which brand did you buy? blue dye (e.g. clear blue plus) is more sensitive than red dye (e.g. watsons brand). Clear blue plus is more sensitive, thus may pick up earlier.

omg thanks! i never knew which one of those were the more accurate ones. i only bought the cheapest watsons's brand the 7.70. two of them. i'll buy clear blue plus then.

Might be too early to test positive. I only tested positive around 6-7wks and kept testing negative before that.

Might be too early to test positive. I only tested positive around 6-7wks and kept testing negative before that.

Really? Thanks a lot :) It'll be 5 weeks by this sunday 23 apr. So maybe I'll wait till next and next 2 weeks like u, see how. I'm still feeling all the symptoms too.

Back