Preggie Friends Since 2003

Morning Mummies
Friday but I feel so tired today leh... also don't know why..
Fort. I brot a jacket, the office's so cold... brrrr...

djd
U wearing ON kids' size?? Hehehe.

chris
As in Made in Madagascar? hehe...

Hv u heard of this Pokka discount card?? Aiyoh..got discount for Pasta Cafe and Rive Gauche cakes... I must apply!!!

m2b
Are u still flwg CH8 9pm show? It's quite silly but since 2 more episodes.. I just watch lah..

preggie
Near prata place ah... so u starting on Monday ??

Sometimes we bring the kids to the field there to kick ball on Sundays.

minnie
Kampong chix are usu smaller right? U know the one at Thomson Road? Their kampong chix look so yellow leh..
Sigh...most food sounds like tainted liao, chix, pork, beef, fish macham all not v safe to eat...

The Wine Co there, is it? Hey my collick said the food is nice...

Talking about prata, CH8 featured best prata on tv last nite. I took down all the addresses liao... hahaa

Morning Mummies
Friday but I feel so tired today leh... also don't know why..
Fort. I brot a jacket, the office's so cold... brrrr...

djd
U wearing ON kids' size?? Hehehe.

chris
As in Made in Madagascar? hehe...

Hv u heard of this Pokka discount card?? Aiyoh..got discount for Pasta Cafe and Rive Gauche cakes... I must apply!!!

m2b
Are u still flwg CH8 9pm show? It's quite silly but since 2 more episodes.. I just watch lah..

preggie
Near prata place ah... so u starting on Monday ??

Sometimes we bring the kids to the field there to kick ball on Sundays.

minnie
Kampong chix are usu smaller right? U know the one at Thomson Road? Their kampong chix look so yellow leh..
Sigh...most food sounds like tainted liao, chix, pork, beef, fish macham all not v safe to eat...

The Wine Co there, is it? Hey my collick said the food is nice...

Talking about prata, CH8 featured best prata on tv last nite. I took down all the addresses liao... hahaa

stylobb,

Yes i wearing ON kids size. I kiasu & kiasi, scared XL cant fit so bot XXL, abit loose n long but still ok. XL will fit me better. Next time will buy XL, cheap n good. My sister said much better than Gio.

I watched the show too, the army show rite? I got no clues of the story cos didnt follow thru.

stylobb,

Yes i wearing ON kids size. I kiasu & kiasi, scared XL cant fit so bot XXL, abit loose n long but still ok. XL will fit me better. Next time will buy XL, cheap n good. My sister said much better than Gio.

I watched the show too, the army show rite? I got no clues of the story cos didnt follow thru.

stylobb,

Morning,

Gen,
I collect my tix from u today.

Chris, Stylo,
I have not being to VIVO for quite sometime. Anything nice there?

Morning,

Gen,

Chris, Stylo,

Morning,

Gen,

Chris, Stylo,

minnie
Enjoy your trip... take more pics to show us.. If it is a nice place, I can consider to go there for holiday next year....

m2b
Yeah, the fireworks is tonight and tomorrow night at 9pm

preggie
Huh.. you change job again???

minnie
Enjoy your trip... take more pics to show us.. If it is a nice place, I can consider to go there for holiday next year....

m2b

preggie

minnie

m2b

preggie

hi stylo
if you got the hubstation, u can record all the food shows! hehe... pf was saying forgot to record the one yday on roti prata, he only recorded the q-ing one with brian wong...
tink got one lagi ulu place which i cant rbr...

hong
ok lah, we gg for the m&s sale tonite. pf wan more clothes...

minnie/djd
ya no boss for this whole week liao. heheh.. later wanna cheong to junction8 to change something i bot at bysi last nite...

hi stylo
if you got the hubstation, u can record all the food shows! hehe... pf was saying forgot to record the one yday on roti prata, he only recorded the q-ing one with brian wong...

hong

minnie/djd
ya no boss for this whole week liao. heheh.. later wanna cheong to junction8 to change something i bot at bysi last nite...

hi stylo

hong

minnie/djd

Hi Stylobb,
Still watching the show while skipping...yap, storyline abit silly but think it is a SAF sponsored show lah...

Hi Jas,
Thanks for the info.

Hi DJD,
Hope Clarence gets well soon!

Hi Preggie,
May I know where is the best place/school to learn in-line skating/roller-blading from? Interested to learn and also let Raine learn.

Hi Stylobb,
Still watching the show while skipping...yap, storyline abit silly but think it is a SAF sponsored show lah...

Hi Jas,
Thanks for the info.

Hi DJD,

Hi Preggie,
May I know where is the best place/school to learn in-line skating/roller-blading from? Interested to learn and also let Raine learn.

Hi Stylobb,

Hi Jas,
Thanks for the info.

Hi DJD,

Hi Preggie,

djd
I also didn't follow in the beginning... only the last week...anyway the romance part is quite silly lah...
Timing - it's jesse's bedtime but told him to wait ah...hehe.. but good thing is after that, he KO v fast.

m2b
Yah, hb says how come in the show the army personnel so free everyday..haha

chris
Tape also no point, no time to watch.
I jotted down the addresses on the prata, u want?

Yah, must get hb to bring us to the other 3 prata places where we haven't been to.

Btw did I tell u the our mio thingy has been sitting at home and we cant watch anything? Hb wasn't in when they fixed it but they left and the screen pic wl 'freeze' .. hb quite angry with them. He said like that is called fixed ah...

preggie
Hv u heard of Richard Scarry's children books? They are pretty well illustrated.

hong
Lunched at the german restaurant at VC..starts with B.... I can't rmbr the name..pretty good but not cheap loh. Won't go back again.

VC, nothing much leh, only go see MC and Zara while hb wl bring jesse to Toys R Us.
I feel Ngee Ann City/Taka is still the most interesting shopping centre..

Did u bring jul to the playground, wl be good place for his gross motor skills. chara and julien like it.

djd
I also didn't follow in the beginning... only the last week...anyway the romance part is quite silly lah...
Timing - it's jesse's bedtime but told him to wait ah...hehe.. but good thing is after that, he KO v fast.

m2b

chris

Yah, must get hb to bring us to the other 3 prata places where we haven't been to.

Btw did I tell u the our mio thingy has been sitting at home and we cant watch anything? Hb wasn't in when they fixed it but they left and the screen pic wl 'freeze' .. hb quite angry with them. He said like that is called fixed ah...

preggie
Hv u heard of Richard Scarry's children books? They are pretty well illustrated.

hong
Lunched at the german restaurant at VC..starts with B.... I can't rmbr the name..pretty good but not cheap loh. Won't go back again.

VC, nothing much leh, only go see MC and Zara while hb wl bring jesse to Toys R Us.

Did u bring jul to the playground, wl be good place for his gross motor skills. chara and julien like it.

djd

m2b

chris

preggie

hong

Stylobb,

Issi the Kampong Chicken beside Dino Cafe? Ya, I also agree their chicks are so yellow... Went to downtown east for meeting yesterday and ate the chicken rice by the ex-Chatterbox chef. Quite nice!! At least I dun have to pay $18 for chicken rice. Hahaha...

Yup, its the Wine Company. Food not bad. I like the Salt and Pepper Squid aka calamari. Its made from Fresh squids, not the pre-packed ones...

I notice the prata cafes featured are mostly in the Thomson area...

I watched the HDB tai tai. They featured this Nepalese rest at TPY. Nice?

Hong,

Sure. Wat time ah? I got meeting mid afternn.

Jas,

You in Holiday mode now?? Hehe.. Ok, will share w you all my experience after I am back.

Chris,

BYSI having sale?

Stylobb,

Issi the Kampong Chicken beside Dino Cafe? Ya, I also agree their chicks are so yellow... Went to downtown east for meeting yesterday and ate the chicken rice by the ex-Chatterbox chef. Quite nice!! At least I dun have to pay $18 for chicken rice. Hahaha...

Yup, its the Wine Company. Food not bad. I like the Salt and Pepper Squid aka calamari. Its made from Fresh squids, not the pre-packed ones...

Hong,

Jas,

You in Holiday mode now?? Hehe.. Ok, will share w you all my experience after I am back.

Chris,

BYSI having sale?

Stylobb,

Hong,

Jas,

Chris,

BYSI having sale?

Minnie,
Then next monday ok?

Stylo,
Playgound at vivo or taka?
Motor skill - I think Julian has no problem at the meantime. He has all kind of stunt, and din know where he know from. When he gets too excited he will scream at the top of his voice.

I tried oatmeal porriage 1st time in my life. I cooked for Julian, using the left over stock and add fish and vege. I never know it can taste so yummy. Janelle never like oat and she enjoy eating it. It is easier than preparing rice porriage.

Law wanna bring me to Ma Maison at Central but both of us are pretty sick now. My nose is blocked and so many phlegm stuck in my head.

Minnie,
Then next monday ok?

Stylo,
Motor skill - I think Julian has no problem at the meantime. He has all kind of stunt, and din know where he know from. When he gets too excited he will scream at the top of his voice.

I tried oatmeal porriage 1st time in my life. I cooked for Julian, using the left over stock and add fish and vege. I never know it can taste so yummy. Janelle never like oat and she enjoy eating it. It is easier than preparing rice porriage.

Law wanna bring me to Ma Maison at Central but both of us are pretty sick now. My nose is blocked and so many phlegm stuck in my head.

Minnie,
Then next monday ok?

Stylo,

minnie
Yes, that's the one.. svc not v good...
My dad told the person he has eaten there several times, and he wanted to order beef.
The person said 'We don't sell beef. U say u eat here a few times and u don't know?' Wah, so rude leh...
Hb/I don't like the food.
Btw, I don't find Dino Cafe nice leh... the cakes mah mah only.

Apparently there was once they also covered a few hawkers claiming to be 'ex Mandarin chefs' who cook the hainanese chix rice.

Wl take note of the calamari.. hv yet to taste good ones xcept at Spizza... hate to see oily ones or some that look like they just came out of a box...

Prata places.. is it? I can rmbr got Sin Ming Road, Alexandra Road, Jln Gelenggang.. and of course The Prata Place. Prata Cafe prata is ok lah, but I hvn't tried the seafood one.

The Nepalese makan place? jesse saw it on tv and said 'this is por por's house!' hahaha... Nope, hv never been there...
Oh yah, didn't know there is a choc gourmet shop at TPY too...

hong
I think the spelling of the German restaurant is Brotzeit...

Sorry, I meant playground in general... I don't mean he has any problem.. since he is rather mobile, just a suggestion to let him expend his energy by going to the playground, practise climbing up and down.
Tkfully my gals don't scream when they get excited. If I scold julien, she wl run to her mattress, bury her head and weep... so drama right?

Oats...reminds me of my b/feeding days...hahaha
I'm quite into grenolas nowadays... hehe
How do u cook it? Just add into porridge? Wl be heaty or not?

U mean both u and Law are sick ah? Aiyoh, tom's weekend leh...

minnie
My dad told the person he has eaten there several times, and he wanted to order beef.
The person said 'We don't sell beef. U say u eat here a few times and u don't know?' Wah, so rude leh...

Apparently there was once they also covered a few hawkers claiming to be 'ex Mandarin chefs' who cook the hainanese chix rice.

Wl take note of the calamari.. hv yet to taste good ones xcept at Spizza... hate to see oily ones or some that look like they just came out of a box...

Prata places.. is it? I can rmbr got Sin Ming Road, Alexandra Road, Jln Gelenggang.. and of course The Prata Place. Prata Cafe prata is ok lah, but I hvn't tried the seafood one.

The Nepalese makan place? jesse saw it on tv and said 'this is por por's house!' hahaha... Nope, hv never been there...

hong

Sorry, I meant playground in general... I don't mean he has any problem.. since he is rather mobile, just a suggestion to let him expend his energy by going to the playground, practise climbing up and down.
Tkfully my gals don't scream when they get excited. If I scold julien, she wl run to her mattress, bury her head and weep... so drama right?

minnie

hong

stylo
can put the names of the rp shops here? i usually go thomson - casurina, prata shop (near preggie's new workplace)... i tink jln kayu pratas are over-rated. is it featured yday?

minnie
no lah no sale, just saw a top i like & bot it lor.. in the end changed to another one today bcoz dun really like it after i tried again at home.

stylo
can put the names of the rp shops here? i usually go thomson - casurina, prata shop (near preggie's new workplace)... i tink jln kayu pratas are over-rated. is it featured yday?

minnie
no lah no sale, just saw a top i like & bot it lor.. in the end changed to another one today bcoz dun really like it after i tried again at home.

stylo

minnie

Stylo,
I mean he is too active even thot we didnt bring him to playground. Can u imagine he just hanged himself on the edges of the cupboard and started swinging.

Ma Maison - I rbr there is one at Bugis and the new one at Central. I cant rbr is there any at Suntec.

We didnt know sore throat can be passed ard. Yes, both of us are still sick but i wanna do some cooking tmr. Looking thru some receipes now. hee hee..

Oat porriage - heatiness never came to my mind. I dun know leh.

2 tbsp Oatmeal
3 cup of chicken stock or any stock
chicken, fish, vege.

heat up the stock, add the oatmeal and cook for 2 min. Add the chicken, fish or veg and stir till all cooked. Serve

Easy?

I think if i am lazy or too rush i can cook this for the kids. I just came across a youtube on cooking scramble egg. I wanna try out that too.

Julien so drama. hahaha..
How Chara reacts when u scold her?

Btw, how do u bring 3 kids out now? Do u still bring the stroller out?

MIO - Singnet didnt do a gd job on my BIL MIO too.

Stylo,
I mean he is too active even thot we didnt bring him to playground. Can u imagine he just hanged himself on the edges of the cupboard and started swinging.

Ma Maison - I rbr there is one at Bugis and the new one at Central. I cant rbr is there any at Suntec.

We didnt know sore throat can be passed ard. Yes, both of us are still sick but i wanna do some cooking tmr. Looking thru some receipes now. hee hee..

2 tbsp Oatmeal
chicken, fish, vege.

heat up the stock, add the oatmeal and cook for 2 min. Add the chicken, fish or veg and stir till all cooked. Serve

Easy?

I think if i am lazy or too rush i can cook this for the kids. I just came across a youtube on cooking scramble egg. I wanna try out that too.

Stylo,

2 tbsp Oatmeal
chicken, fish, vege.

Easy?

Hong,

Yalor, i also want to know how you prepare oatmeal porriage?

stylobb,

Julien indeeh quite drama. Haha

chris,

u so fast cheong back liao ah?

Hong,

stylobb,

chris,

Hong,

stylobb,

chris,

Hi StyloBB,

Yeap.. we've got the richard scarry dvds, but not the books though.

The german place you went to at vivo... we ate there once and decided that we will never go back again.

Hi Hong,

Wah.. youtube got cooking programs somemore? hahaa

Hi M2B,

Skatesports or skateline will have classes. Or you want private one? that can be arranged too.. KB got lobang.

Hong,

Ok, no prob. Anytime you free just sms me.
happy.gif
Maybe I keep in my bag, just in case we happen to meet unexpected again. Hah.

Oats are gd and nutritious. Josh used to eat it last time at nanny's place. But I agree its a gd alternative to rice for variety.

Julien training to be a gymnast?? Boys are boys la...

Stylobb,

I only ate at the chicken place once. Nothing fantastic.

Where is the choco gourmet shop? I am looking for ladybird white choco. Any idea if you have seen it anywhere???

Hong,

happy.gif

Oats are gd and nutritious. Josh used to eat it last time at nanny's place. But I agree its a gd alternative to rice for variety.

Stylobb,

Where is the choco gourmet shop? I am looking for ladybird white choco. Any idea if you have seen it anywhere???

Hong,

happy.gif

Stylobb,

Hi Preggie,
Private lessons for adults and kids together?
I enquired and they said 7 and below must have 1-1 instead...we have 2 adults and 2 kids...

What lobang KB has?
We thinking to start tmr lor.

Hi Preggie,
I enquired and they said 7 and below must have 1-1 instead...we have 2 adults and 2 kids...

What lobang KB has?

Hi Preggie,

What lobang KB has?

chris
I go back and check first ah.. the list is at home..

I got the pokka form liao, pay $$65 and get $120 food and other vouchers.

hong
U are rite, it's at Bugis. I hvn't tried it before.. good??

I hardly scold chara cos she is ok.. only that time I scolded her, she tong and pursed her lips, then she opened her mouth and cried v badly.. looked kinda cute though..

We hardly use the stroller on weekends cos all three wl walk. Last time when chara cudn't walk so well, we wl bring but end up jesse wl fight for a seat, so we hv to carry one of the gals. Now v easy... anyway the gals love going out....

preggie
Are the DVDs good? Where to get?

minnie
TPY Entertainment Centre.. I also didn't know it exists.. didn't see white ladybird choc but they have other shapes/animals/colours.

chris38
The list of the pratas shop:-

1. Sin Ming Prata
24 #01-51 Sin Ming Road S570024

2. The Prata Place
1 Thong Soon Avenue

3. Wendys Spize Hut
12 Jalan Gelenggang S578192

4. Mr Prata F & B Pte Ltd
26 Evans Road #01-02 S259367

5. Crispy Roti Prata
Alexandra Road 354D