Posterior Low Placenta

Excited daddy

Hi, anyone has the experience of posterior low placenta during first trimester scanning?

My wife n I expecting 2nd boy in about 6 months from now. When I read back the FTS scanning report then I saw Posterior Low Placenta. Does anyone have same experience and subsequently the placenta is able to adjust itself to normal position?

Thanks in advance

Hello, i went to check back my FTS and saw "anterior nearing os". I think it means my placenta was on the front (anterior; instead of posterior) and near the opening of the cervix ie. Dr said my placenta was a bit low. She advised me not to carry heavy stuffs or strain myself (eg. Avoid constipation) in case I bleed. For my final scan before my delivery, dr said that my placenta has shifted upwards and was in an ok position.

So dont worry so much. Ur wife is still quite early in her pregnancy and placenta will likely shift as baby grows. Just take care not to exert too much pressure i guess.

Hello, i went to check back my FTS and saw "anterior nearing os". I think it means my placenta was on the front (anterior; instead of posterior) and near the opening of the cervix ie. Dr said my placenta was a bit low. She advised me not to carry heavy stuffs or strain myself (eg. Avoid constipation) in case I bleed. For my final scan before my delivery, dr said that my placenta has shifted upwards and was in an ok position.

So dont worry so much. Ur wife is still quite early in her pregnancy and placenta will likely shift as baby grows. Just take care not to exert too much pressure i guess.

Thank you so much!

Actually we doesn’t really worry about the FTS when doctor said all good until we want to purchase the pregnant insurance then the insurance company want us to get gynea fill the questionnaire because the low placenta. the end, we decided not yo purchase the insurance.

Last 2 days went to routine check and gynea give us a lot comfort.

Oh i see! Yea, i remember some mummies wanted to buy pregnancy insurance but was rejected due to low lying placenta too. Their gynaes were not worried, just insurance agencies refusing to take on the risk. Hope all will be smooth for u guys!

Back