Pine Close Mummies

hi mummies, is the order for the wipes closed? i'd like a packet of 80s to try... can i squeeze in 1 order now? i'm staying near so i can collect from one of you.

MSH

Where are you staying ? No problem since you only getting a packet to try...

hong

Thanks for replying...i will do the co-ordination with Bubblesangel for our side.. So anything just post here will do..

dreambabyd
Thanks alot for doing all these.
happy.gif

hong/MGTeo/Ginger/Gen

For the 80's per packet the distributor is still trying to get the delivery date...

But the 30's and 10's the distributor is giving discount which I think is 20% and can mix and match as long as hit $60 free delivery...

There will be free 10's packets for every $10 of orders..

So if you want to amend any orders please let me know...

Cheers

hi dreambabyd, the 30's pack very cheap... can i order 1 packet for try? pl emai me when u receive... i will meet u to pick up

MSH

I'm using it already..bought it from 1st BP..for me I like the technology ... it doesn't leave a sticky feeling which some other brands leaves...

Dreambabyd,

Is anyone ordering more 30s? I want to add on instead of changing my order.
30s come in 3 in a pack right? Can i order 12 of 30s?

If no one ordering or too troublesome then forget it.

dreambabyd,

I think I will stick with the 80s 5pkts. It's easier to remember than I kept changing. Next time round then I order the 30s.

Thanks for ordering for me.

Mummies

The wipes for 30's still got excess 14 packets ...anyone wants to try ? $1.20 per packet after 20% discount from the wholesaler...

Mon will be doing the orders..

Updated Orders :

80's Nano Wipes

Gen - 6 packets ($18.00)
Hong - 9 packets ($27.00)
Friend - 12 packets ($36.00)
MGTeo - 9 packets ($27.00)
Ginger - 12 packets ($36.00)

30's Nano Wipes

hong - 12 packets ($14.40)
Friend - 30 packets ($36.00)
MGTeo - 40 packets ($48.00)
dreambabyd - 12 packets ($14.40)

MSH

Don't worry about your orders...I've included with me..not reflected so that is not confusing

Mummies

Please transfer the $ over to confirm orders...Thanks..will let you know the account no when I've liaise with the person in charge

dreambaby, you can give me 5 of the 30's. i'd pass to my sis to try too. i hope its better than the pigeons one....

hong

You transfer the amount for the 30s pack 1st thanks..

LiewLian Soh

Sure can you transfer the amount of $7.20 thanks..will pm you my account no..collection will be my place ..thanks

hong

Got the transfer..thanks

JasTan

Can no problem...Can transfer the amount of $7.20 to my account ..will pm you thanks

Mummies who bought the 30's Nano Wipes..is ready for collection..I've written my mobile no in my email...please sms me for arrangement thanks..

Mummies

Thanks for collecting the wipes fast... for the mummies who ordered the 80's will let you know the status soon...

Carmen / cat_tail

Pai seh ah I just realise I left a few packets for myself only...do you want to try the 80's ? Coz is not delivered yet coz Singapore side no stock at the moment still waiting for their confirmation ...but i think should be early July...

I've ordered 2 cartons for the mummies but all taken up..1 carton is 24 packets $3.00 per packet and comes in 3 a bag...

If can be fully taken up I can just add in 1 more carton...

I can do the ordering but send to your place coz I'm not ordering 80's for myself...will that be ok..?

dreambabyd,
If u r ordering more, I am thinking of getting 6 pks of 80s to try out 1st. If too "mah fan" then never mind.
happy.gif

cat tail,
if dreambaby dont have extra pks for you,
could you like to share one carton with me
(me 18 pks and you 6pks)

hi all mummies,
Chen Leng will be closing the threads under Marketplace and exchange coners after 30 June. I will try to request Chen Leng to help shift this thread to another group.

Mummies

Those who wants to order the wipes...need to let you know that for the 80's sometimes you might find black spots on the wipes...and for the 30's my friend just told me that her friend just open 1 packet and it stinks like poo poo never clear a few days that kind of smell... So I have to warn you all 1st...

This time round I'm not getting any more..so for mummies who still wants to get it just put your orders on this thread I will order on the BP thread...if not you can go direct to this thread 2nd BP for Nano Wipes

Hi dreambabyd,

I think you should highlight to bubblesangel as I told you before, i also found some "mud" like dirt on the wipes.

I think if it's the nano technology, it shouldn't have such substance right?

But afterall, the wipes are good.

dreambabyd,
if we find problem with the wipe can we get exchange?

I have yet to open any pack.

I hope the date imprinted on the package is not the expiring date ! Though she did mention is the manufacturing date.

I think generally it is still ok since not all the wipes in the same package have the black thing hor. So i can still accept la. But i am just scare they are expired products. Hope not.

how come like this , think will not order any more, my mom will sure complain one.
cat tail, Dreambaby
think will cancel my order
sorry

Back